第Ⅰ卷 （选择题 共69分）
（一）录音中有五个句子，每个句子听一遍，然后从每小题A、B、C中选出适合每个句子的答语。 1. A. In two years. 2. A. Sorry, I don’t.
B. Two years before. B. No, not at all.
C. For two years. C. Yes, I would.
3. A. Because I didn’t study hard enough. B. Because I always sing English songs. C. Because I was good at singing. 4. A. I will try it. 5. A. That’s right. 答案。
6. What will they do after school? A. Play basketball.
B. Play soccer.
C. Fly kites.
7. What happened to the woman’s son? A. He was hit by a ball and cut his head. B. He fell off his bike and broke his arm. C. He cut his finger when he cooked.
8. Why didn’t the man visit the center of the city? A. Because he didn’t know the way. B. Because he didn’t visit it. C. Because there was no time.
9. How many people are going to climb mountains this afternoon?
C. He comes from China.
10. Where is John now?
A. He’s in England. 11. How was the man?
A. Too tired.
B. Terribly ill.
B. He’s in China.
B. Thank you very much.
C. I think so.
B. Welcome to my house.
C. I’m afraid I can’t.
1 / 12
12. Where did the man want to go?
A. All over the world. A. More than two hours.
C. Back home.
13. How many hours a night did the man sleep?
B. Less than two hours.
C. As the same as before.
14. What did the doctor ask the man to do? A. Everything that can keep himself healthy. B. Everything except working. C. Everything he wants to do. 15. When would the man decide to travel? A. After he was better. B. After he finished the work. C. After his son finished studying.
（四）录音中有一篇短文，听短文两遍，然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。 16. What did Henry’s family do last weekend?
A. Had a picnic.
B. Had a party.
C. Went to the movies.
17. What kind of food did they take?
A. Hamburgers and drinks. B. Sandwiches, fruit and drinks. C. Chickens and vegetables.
18. How did they go?
A. On foot. A. Sunny. A. Busy.
B. By bus. B. Windy.
C. By car. C. Cool. C. Exciting.
19. What was the weather like? 20. How was their weekend?
注意：请同学们翻到第Ⅱ卷，继续做第五大题——听力填表。 二、单项填空 （共15小题，计15分）
从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。 21. – Has the man who fell off his bicycle had X-ray? – Yes. X-ray showed that his arm was not broken.
A. a; A
B. the; The
C. an; The
D. a; The
22. – Did you graduate Beijing University? – Yes, I did. I am proud it.
A. from; of A. ten year
B. with; in
C. at; for
D. to; on D. ten years’
23. They told us there would be great changes in their city in time.
B. ten years
C. ten year’s
24. you are in the exams, marks you will get.
2 / 12
A. The more careful; the higher C. Careful; high
B. More careful; higher D. The more careful; higher
25. – What in that restaurant? – Seafood.
B. is served
C. is serving
26. – How long have you studied English? – I was ten years old.
D. Before D. instead
27. It rained hard yesterday morning, so we had to stay at home going to the park.
A. because of A. two third; is A. eating A. heard
B. instead of
C. in need of
28. There are many people in the dining hall, and of them students.
B. second three; is
C. two thirds; are
D. two three; are
D. to eat
29. It’s rude to make noise while meals in some countries. 30. His smiling face showed that he the news.
C. has heard
D. had heard
31. – Tony likes eating watermelon. – .
A. So is Jim.
B. So Jim is.
C. So does Jim.
D. So Jim does.
32 .Which is ________, an elephant or a tiger?
A. strong B. stronger C. strongest D. the strongest 33. – What did you think of the concert? – Very exciting. people went to it.
A. Three thousands C. Thousands of
B. Three thousand of D. Thousand of
34. – Do you know the population of India is? – Sorry, I really don’t know.
A. how many
B. how much
35. – My brother fell off his bicycle and broke his arm. –
A. Really? I don’t think so. C. He should be more careful.
阅读下面短文，从各题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。 Much meaning can be carried clearly, with our eyes, so it is often that eyes can speak. Do you have such kind of
B. Really? I’m sorry to hear that. D. What’s the matter with you?
3 / 12
that he is being looked at, he may feel uncomfortable. The same in daily life. If you are looked at for more than necessary, you will look at yourself up and down, to see if there is wrong with you. If nothing goes wrong, you will feel toward the person who is looking at you that way. Eyes do speak, right?
Looking too long at someone may seem to be impolite. But sometimes things are different. If a man looks at a woman for more than ten seconds, it may mean that he wishes to attract(吸引) her attention, to make her understand that he her. When two people are in a conversation, the speaker will only look at the listener from time to time, make sure that the listener does pay attention what he or she is speaking. Lovers will enjoy looking at each other or being looked at for a long time, to show something that cannot express.
Clearly, eye contact should be done according to the relationship between two people and the place you stay.
36. A. spoken 38. A. found 39. A. anything 40. A. happy 41. A. loves 43. A. for 44. A. eyes
B. said B. eyes B. knew B. angry B. hates B. so that B. of
B. words B. that
C. told C. mind C. finds C. sad
D. talked D. news D. saw D. nothing D. thankful D. looks at D. for D. to D. body D. there
37. A. experience
B. something C. everything C. thanks C. with C. minds C. where
42. A. in order that C. in order to
45. A. which
Many adults think that the decision to buy a computer is theirs. They are the world’s webmasters. But now, a US survey has found children are getting more and more interested in the Internet. The number of children using the Internet has grown to three times in the past three years.
Three years ago, the number of 2 to 17 years old children entering web world was eight million. Today, the number has increased to 40 million. By the year 2010, the number of children online is expected to be 51 million.
More and more children are using the net because their parents use it. The survey showed that the number of parents using the net has changed from 4.5 million to 16.4 million.
The survey found many other interesting facts.
●Almost two thirds of US families have home computers. Forty-six percent of all family members are hooked(沉迷于) on the Internet.
●Girls are using the net as much as boys.
●In five years, schools will become the main gateways to the Internet for children.
4 / 12
46. By the year 2010, the number of children online will be more than today.
A. 8 million B. 11 million C. 40 million D. 51 million 47. Why are more and more children using the net now?
A. Because they needn’t go to school any more.
B. Because they will have exams on the net.
C. Because their parents often use the net and affect them.
D. Because their teachers give lessons on the net today.
48. What do you think of girls going online? A. The girls go online less than boys.
B. The girls only use the net at school.
C. They are weak in using the net.
D. They spend a lot of time on the net like boys.
49. What’s the best title of this passage?
A. Children Lead the Internet.
B. Adults Become the Owner of the Internet.
C. How Do Children Use the Net?
D. The Growing Number of People Entering Webworld.
A woman was raising money for a charity. The money she raised was going to be given to the poor She went from building to building and from house to house. She knocked at the doors and asked for children who had no parents. money. She always said, “Good morning! I’m collecting for a charity. Could you please give us a hand? We need＄5,000.” Then she took out a collecting box. Most people put a little money in it.
An artist living in one of the buildings opened the door to her. “Good morning!” she said “I’m collecting for a charity. Could you please give us a hand? We need ＄5,000.” The artist thought for a moment, and then he said, “I’m sorry. I don’t have any cash(现金) now. However, I’ll give you a painting. It is worth＄400.” The woman thanked the artist and took the painting away.
A week later the woman visited the artist again. “I’m sorry to trouble you again,” she said, “But we haven’t raised＄5,000. We need another＄100. Can you help us?” “Of course!” the artist said, “I’ll increase (增加) the value (价值) of my painting to＄500.”
50. Who was the woman collecting the money for? A. Some poor children. C. Her friends.
B. Herself. D. Some parents. B. Some clothes. D. A little money. B. He didn’t have any cash at that time. D. His paintings were worth much money. 51. What did most people give to the woman? A. A lot of money. C. Some paintings. 52. Why didn’t the artist give money to the woman? A. He was not a kind man. C. He had too many paintings.
5 / 12
53. How did the artist help the woman get another＄100? A. He gave her some more money.
B. He gave her another painting.
C. He asked another artist to give her＄100.
D. He told her to increase the value f his painting.
Winter vacation is coming. How about going traveling? If you like traveling, Hong Kong Disneyland is an ideal place to visit. If you want to travel there, just answer several questions. If you are lucky enough, you can win the great prize and take a wonderful journey for free. Take a look!
The great prize is waiting for you!
Mail your answers with the information card together. Find the RESULT in the same newspaper at the beginning of July. Good luck to you!
A. In February. C. In September. D. In July. 54. When does the activity probably take place? B. In June.
55. How can we take part in the activity? A. Mail a postcard. B. Go to English Learners’ Lighthouse. D. Mail the answers and the personal information. C. Mail some money.
56. If you win the first prize, you can .
6 / 12
A. get a nice MP4 player
B. travel to Hong Kong Disneyland for three days for free
C. get an English-Chinese dictionary
D. take a holiday in Hilton Hotel for three days for free
57. How many companies participate(参与) in holiday the activity?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
There are many advantages of becoming a professional musician. The biggest advantage is being able to do something you love. You will have the chance to travel to many different places and meet a lot of different people. That will open up your eyes.
However, there are also disadvantages of being a professional musician. One of the biggest disadvantages for most musicians is that they don’t always have enough money. Most of the time, you will be looking for jobs. Sometimes you won’t be able to find a good job. Another disadvantages is the place you live in. If you want to be a musician, you usually have to move to an area that has a lot of jobs, such as New York City. The cost of living in these areas is usually very high. The third disadvantages is that you can’t have a regular family.
58. The advantages of becoming a professional musician include all of the following
EXCEPT A. making a lot of money all the time
B. travelling to many different places
C. meeting a lot of different people
D. being able to do something he or she likes
59. What does the underlined world “stable” mean in Chinese?
A. 幸福的 B. 稳定的 C. 健康的 D. 规范的 60. The author mainly tells us A. becoming a professional musician can also have problems
B. why people want to become professional musicians
C. not to become professional musicians.
D. a professional musician can live a happy life
7 / 12
67. The Sahara is the biggest d__________ in the world. 67. 68. We can’t pthe car here because it is too crowded.
69. Choose carefully who you chat with on the Internet, and never agree to meet
69. 70. –book is this ? 70. – Let me see. It must be John’s. 七、综合填空（共10小题，计10分）
You must know the economic crisis(经济危机). It is the most topic now. Everyone is talking about it, and everyone is about it. When I call my friends, almost all of talk to me about it. Although my company isn’t effected mby the economic crisis, we still can feel some pressure.
of my friends, told me that she might be fired(解雇) recently. She is worried about it.
8 / 12
Actually, I don’t know h to comfort her. I just said, “There is economic crisis, but there are many , he must open another door for you. Don’t g up.”
Although we meet difficulties, we should keep our best, and try to gain some new knowledge. Do what we can do to face each challenge in future.
It is very important to prepare for both building fires and wild fires. Fires in buildings are very kids what to do when the building is on fire.
One of the most important thing to remember is that your house should have a working smoke detector(烟雾报警器). Get help from your parents to check if your smoke detectors are working. get out. And once you are out, stay out. Don’t go back for a toy or other things. Tell an adult if there is a person left in the burning building.
Wild fire is dangerous for people who live in forests or wooded places. These fires are usually started by lighting (闪电) or by accident and can move very fast. Remember, if there is wild fire near you and your family, go right away! Remember to take your pets with you!
81. What can’t you do when a fire starts in your building according to the passage?
82. How does a wild fire usually start?
9 / 12
It has been three months since my grandfather 87. 那个男孩的腿伤的很厉害，被送往了医院。
The boy’s legs were hurt and he to hospital.
Tom is at me through the window.
/ 12 10
/ 12 11