—listening to tapes.
A. How; with B: What; with C: How; by D. What; by
2. Great changes _____ in my hometown since 1980.
A. have been taken place B. took place
C. have taken place D. were taken place
3. Sixteen-year-olds to drive.
A. is allowed B. are not allowed C. allowed D. is not allowed
4.－Do you like the skirt ? －It _______ soft.
A. is feeling B. felt C. feels D. is felt
5.When we practice speaking English, we often end up in Chinese.
A. to speak B. speaking C. spoken D. speak
6. It is not polite to those persons in trouble.
A. laugh to B. laugh with C. laugh of D. laugh at
7. If I you, I’d take a small present for her.
A. am B. is C. was D. were
8. My grandfather us stories when I was young.
A. was used to tell B. is used to telling
C. used to tell D. used to telling
9. I am really shy. I don’t know anyone there?
A. What if B. How C. What D. Why
A. interesting in B. afraid C. terrified of D. sure of
11. If I a million dollars, I give it to charity.
A. had, could B. have, would C. has, will D. had, would
12. I always go to sleep ___________ the light on.
A. in B. with C. to D. and
13. The backpack Jenny’s. There is her name on it.
A. might be B. could be C. can’t be D. must be
14. He used to spend a lot of time computer games.
A. play B. to play C. playing D. plays
15. He is allowed to stay until 11:00 pm on weekends.
A. down B. up C. with D. on
16. I have come up a good idea.
- 1 -
A. on B. at C. with D. at
17. He finds watching movies ______because the people speak too quickly.
A. frustrating B. frustrated C. frustrate D. frustration
18. I haven’t seen my cat for two days. I’m about her.
A. careful B. strange C. anxious D. worried
19. I’m trying to study. Please turn the TV.
A. off B. on C. up D. down
20. Tony is very outgoing. He is easy to .
A. go along with B. get along with
C. go along to D. get along to
21. － the football match?
A. How do you think of B. What do you think
C. What do you like
22. This question is ______ easy, and all the students can answer the question.
A. too much B. too many C. much too
23. This book ______ Tom’s father’s, because his name is on the book.
A. must be B. must C. maybe
24. Who does this T-shirt belong ______?
A. in B. on C. to
25. We went to a beach a picnic.
A. on B. in C. for
26. He ______ be a history teacher.
A. used to B. be used to C. be use to
27. Please try ______ English if you want to learn English well.
A. practice B. to practice C. practicing
28. We should talk in English as ______ as possible.
A. much B. many C. more
29. The monkeys escaped ______ the zoo yesterday evening.
A. out B. of C. from
30. Tonny is afraid ______, because he has experienced an aeroplane crash.
A. fly B. of flying C. flying
31. I prefer watching TV to ______ music every day.
A. listen to B. listening C. listening to
32. You’ll be late you leave at once.
A. or B. unless C. if
33. I hate people ______ talk much but do little.
A. who B. that C. which
34. Do you know what ______?
- 2 -
A. his favorite song is B. is his favorite song
C. his most favorite song is
35. I like the music that I can sing ______.
A. along and B. along with C. with D. along
36. I like this kind of music that I can dance ______.
A. to B. in C. along
37. The story reminded me ______ an experience I once had.
A. of B. to C. at
38. you do, you can’t change the situation.
A. whoever B. what ever C. whatever
39. Beijing is one of the ______ in the world today.
A. busiest city B. busiest cities C. busy cities
40. I didn’t know ______.
A. where did he live B. where do he lives
C. where he lived
At one of the school in London, the students can go into town in the afternoon. But they must to the school before six. One afternoon, Bob went to see a film. When he came back to the school, the school gate had already been closed. He went around the building to door. That one was closed, too. Then he saw an open window on the floor. It was the office, Bob looked the room, but no one was in. He quickly into the room. Just then he heard a voice. Bob looked round and hid (躲藏) himself a chair. Then the head teacher came in and sat down on the chair. He read a book for an hour. At last the head teacher stood up and went towards the door. “Thank goodness, he didn't me.” Bob thought. he left the room, the head teacher spoke to the chair, “Would you please
( )41. A．come B．go C．return D．get
( )42. A．the other B．another C．small D．open
( )43. A．first B．second C．third D．fourth
( )44. A. teacher's B. headteacher's C. door keeper's D. students'
( )45. A．at B．out of C．into D．from
( )46. A．climbed B．went C．ran D．jumped
( )47.A．behind B．in front of C．beside D．under
( )48. A．see B．hear C．catch D．find
( )49. A．As soon as B．After C．Before D．When
( )50. A．turn up B．turn on C．turn down D．turn off
My friend Joan is a nurse at St. Luke’s hospital. She has been a nurse since last September. She is a short pretty girl with large eyes. Joan finds the work interesting, but the hours are very - 3 -
long. Every day she works in a ward (病房) from eight to twelve. She brings the patients (病人) medicine, answers their rings, and tries to be kind to everyone. She likes people even when they are not happy. In the afternoon Joan has a rest. Then four days a week she goes to classes. She is learning first-aid (急救) and chemistry. She is not good at chemistry, but she is good at first-aid work. She is a good nurse.
( )51. Joan has been a since last September.
A. teacher B. worker C. nurse D. driver
( )52. What does she do in the morning? She .
A. has a walk B. goes to classes
C. brings the patients medicine D. reads books on medicine
( )53. She even when they are not happy.
A．likes children B．likes people
C．visits children D．visits people
( )54. Joan in the afternoon.
A. brings the patients medicine B. answers the patients’ rings
C. goes to classes D. has a rest
( )55. Joan is good at .
A. chemistry B. first-aid C. swimming D. Chinese
The students were having their chemistry (化学) class. Miss Li was telling the children what water was like. After that, she asked her students,“What’s water?”No one spoke for a few minutes. Miss Li asked again,“Why don’t you answer my question? Didn’t I tell you water is like?”Just then a boy put up his hand and said,“Miss Li, you told us that water has no colour and no smell. But where to find such kind of water? The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell.”Most of the children agreed with him.“I’m sorry, children.” Said the teacher, “Our water is getting dirtier and dirtier. That’s a problem.”
( )56.The students were having their class.
A. English B. Chinese C. chemistry D. moths
( )57.Miss Li was telling the children what was like.
A. water B. air C. earth D. weather
( )58.A boy said, “The water in the river behind my house is always.”
A. white B. black C. clean D. clear
( )59.Most of the children the boy.
A. agreed with B. wrote to C. heard from D. sent for
( )60.The water in the river has colour and smell because it is getting .
A. more and more B. less and less
C. cleaner and cleaner D. dirtier and dirtier
61. She was ill, but she still went on working.（改为同义句）
- 4 -
______ she was ill, she still went on working.
62. The mother told her son, “Don’t read in bed.”（改为简单句） The mother ______ her son ______ ______ read in the bed.
63. They like this kind of fruit better than that kind.（改为同义句） They ______ this kind of fruit ______ that kind. 64. How about the book?（改为同义句） What do you ______ ______ the book?
65. I didn’t know how I could repair the bike.（改为简单句） I didn’t know ______ ______ repair the bike. 五．完成句子(10分,每空0.5分) 66. 你过去害怕独自一人呆着吗？
Did you _____ _____ _____ afraid of being alone? 67. 假如你小心点，你就不会犯错。
If you ______ ______ , you wouldn’t _______ ________. 68. 他们相处得怎么样？
How are they ______ _______ _______ each other? 69. 比尔宁愿去钓鱼，也不愿去游泳。
Bill_____ _____ go fishing rather than go swimming. 70. 王叔叔教我们怎样修自行车。
Uncle Wang teaches us ________ ________ repair bikes. 71. 这幢建筑使我想起了我的母校。
This building _________ _________ _________ my mother school. 72. 这顶帽子非常适合您，女士！
This hat _______ ______ _____, madam!
姓名： 班级： 得分：
- 5 -
31-35 CCBCB 36-40 DDCAC 41-45 DBDCB 46-50 CADAB
51-55 CAABC 56-60 AADCD
61-65 CCBDB 66-70 CABAD 71-75 FFTFT
76. watching 77. How 78. didn’t 79.quarter 80. on 81. reached
83. nothing 84. test 85. failed
71、John 72、Karen 73、Ann 74、Mary 75、Simon
86. use to be, staying alone 87. were more careful, make any mistakes
88. getting along with 89. would rather go, go swimming
90. by making up conversations
- 6 - 82.angry