( )1.To his, he found himself lost.
A. surprising B. surprise C. surprised D. surprises
( )2. Great changes
A. took place B. takes place C. will take place D. have taken place
( )3. The boy said he was terrifieddogs. A. with B. to C. of D. about
( )4. Her sonmilk.
A. used to drink; is used to drinking B. used to drinking; drinks
C. is used to drinking; used to drink D. is used to drink; is drinking
( )5. The man tried several times to start car, and he succeeded .
A. in the past B. in the end C. at first D. at once
( )6. I feel it hard to learn English. But whenever I want to encourages me to work harder.
A. go on it B. give away it C. give it up D. give up it
( )7. —Lemon used to be shy, didn’t she? — . But now she is very active.
A. No, she wasn’t B. Yes, she was C. Yes, she did D. No, she didn’t
( )8. At night, I often go to sleepthe window open.
A. with B. at C. on D. in
A. are interested in B. are terrified of C. are proud of
( )10. This morning hethe first bus, so he was late for work.
A. caught B. took C. missed D. got on
( )11.—Do you often surf the Internet?
A. cost B. take C. spend D. pay
( )12.—His room is so clean. Who helped—No one. He cleaned the room.
A. him; himself B. him; him C. himself; himself D. himself; him
( )13. There is
A. a 800-metre-long B. an 800-metre-long
C. a 800-metres-long D. an 800-metres-long
( )14. —Did the boy use to be a problem child? —Yes, he caused
A. many B. much C. lot of D. a lot
( )15. —Why is Mr. Smith so sad? —He looks so sad because of his mother’s
A. die B. dead C. death D. to die
( )16. —Don’t you know I am one of you? —
A. Yes, I don’t B. Yes, I am C. Yes, I do D. No, I do
( )17. You’ll soon get used toin the countryside.
A. lived B. living C. live D. lives
( )18. Usually knivescut things.
A. used B. used to C. are used D. are used to
( )19. My sister was afraid 1
A. of going; to B. to go; of C. going; of D. to go; to
( )20. How happy they are! They have nothing .
A. to worry B. to worry about C. worrying D. worrying about
( )21. —Why don’t you take the T-shirt, Linda? —I have only $10. I can’tit.
A. borrow B. afford C. sell D. bring
( )22. My friend Wang Junto many places in the last few years.
A. went B. has gone C. has been D. was
( )23. You have?
A. so many; any B. so many; some C. so much; any D. so much; some
( )24.I’m sure he’ll attend the meeting on time____it rains tomorrow.
A. because B. as C. since D. even though
( )25.I like to sleep with the window____to let the fresh air in.
A. open B. opens C. closed D. close
1. —What are you(terrify) of? —Snakes.
2. —What was your grandmother’s
—Her family was poor and she didn’t go to school.
3. Don’t give up (read) aloud in the morning. It’s good for your English study.
4. My brother enjoyedin the park that day. He played soccer with his friends the whole afternoon.
5. Our life is becoming better and better. Many families can afford(buy)a car now. 6. Many students in our class wear(glass) now.
7. Linda is a shy girl. She is afraid of(speak)in front of the whole class.
8. —It’s an9. I am(luck) enough to have so many good friends.
11. We shouldn’t spend too much time
It’s our duty to learn all the subjects well.
12. I player.
13. Do you mind not
14. Finally she made a good
15. It seems(rain) soon. You’d better take your umbrella.
16. Martin is interested in III. 改写句子
_______ _______ your mother
2. My brother often wore jeans before. (改为同义句)
My brother_______ _______ _______ jeans.
3. Mary used to watch English-language movies. (改为否定句)
Mary_______ _______ to watch English-language movies.
4. I take an interest in his speech. (改为同义句)I______ __________ _____ his speech. 对画线部分提问)
_______ _______ your sister_____ ________ _______?
6. He is late for school all the time. (改为同义句)He______ _________ late for school.
7. I used to go to school on foot. (改为同义句) I used to________ ________ school.
8. I didn’t like fishing before, but now I do. (改为同义句)
I_______ _______ ______ ________ fishing, but now I do.
9. You should do your homework as carefully as possible. (改为同义句)
You should do your homework as carefully______ ______ ______.
10. He no longer works in that company. (改为同义句)
He______ ______ in that company______ _______.
11. The boy has really changed, ________ ______? (完成反意疑问句)
12. It seems that they have known each other. (改为同义句)
They_______ _______ ________ __________ each other.
13. At last we worked out these math problems. (改为同义句)
_______ _______ _______ we worked out these math problems.
14. His aunt didn’t live in the village any longer. (改为同义句)
His aunt_______ _________ lived in the village.
15. Our earth used to be cooler, _________ _______? (完成反意疑问句)
16. It takes him much time to play games. (改为同义句)
He much timegames.
1. 昨晚直到十二点我才入睡。I didn’t____ ______ ______ until twelve o’clock last night.
2.对待“问题儿童”我们要有耐心。We should be patient with a “________ _______”. 3
3. 奶奶年龄大了, 妈妈每天都尽可能好地照顾她。
My grandmother is very old. Mum looks after her______ _______ _____ she.
4. 我从不在网上与人聊天。I never_______ _______ others on the Internet.
5. 让他感到惊奇的是, 儿子这次考试竟然没有及格。
_______ _______ __________, his son didn’t pass the exam.
6. 不要放弃英语学习。Don’t_______ _______ _______ English.
7. 她过去留着卷发。She_______ _______ _______ curly hair.
9. 他作了一个很艰难的决定: 放弃学业去打工赚钱。
He_______ ______ difficult
10. More and more people_______ __________ _______ (对……感兴趣)QQ farm.
11. Amy______ _____ _____ ill (过去常常生病), but now she is very healthy.
My parents_______ ____ ______me stories when I was young.
13. 过去这里常下大雨。It_______ ______ _______heavily in summer here.
14. 当你是孩子时, 你还喜欢做其他的什么事?
What______ ______ did you to like to do when you a child?
15. 我爸爸过去是足球队的健将。My father used to be .
We have to stay at home_______ _______ to study on weekends.
17. 我爸爸再也不抽烟了。My father smoke ________.
18. 林丽今天好像不高兴。_______ _______ _______ Lin Li is unhappy today.
19. 她太穷了, 没有钱来支付孩子的教育费用。
She is too poor to_______ _______ her child’s education.
20. 他常常陷入与警察的矛盾冲突中。He often______ ______ _______ with the police.
21. 他妈妈很有耐心, 并且从未放弃, 尽她自己的努力去帮助他。
His mother was veryand didn’t_______ _______ ________ to help him.
Water shortage is one of_______ _________ _________we face.
23.--Can’t you play the guitar?______,_____ ______.( 是的，我不会。)
---But I can play the piano.
B: Yes , please .I ’d like to buy a tie for my brother.
A: B: Blue. My brother likes blue best.
A: How about this one? B: Oh, it’s very nice. A: 50 yuan. B: That’s too expensive. I can’t afford it. A: Yes. This light blue one is only 30 yuan.
( )1. A Can I help you? B. What’s wrong?
C. How are you? D. Would you like something?
( )2.A What’s his job? B. How old is he?
C What color do you want? D. What size do you want?
( )3.A What about that one? B. How much is it?
C. How many are they? D. What do you think?
( )4. A. I want another one. B. Please show me the light one
C. How much is the lighter blue one?
D. Do you have any cheaper ones?
( )70. A. I will take it. B . I won’t buy it
C. I can’t believe it. D .I don’t think so
A boy was sent by his parents to a boarding school. Before being sent away, this boy He hated being in a group. He was lonely all the time.
His 3 started worrying about the boy. But even they did not know 4 was wrong his classes,teachers and sports. some time his dad said,"Do you know son,why I am here today?"
The boy answered back,"To check my 8 ?"
"No,no,"his dad replied,"I am here to tell you that you are the most important
person for me.I want to see you happy.I don't care about grades.I care about you.I care about your happiness.YOU ARE MY LIFE."
These words caused the boy's eyes to fill with tears. He hugged（拥抱）his dad.They didn't say to each other for a long time.
Now the boy had everything he wanted. He knew there was someone on this Earth and no one has ever seen him sad！
（ ）1. A. healthiest B. nicest C. loneliest D. brightest
（ ）2.A.reaching B. going C. leaving D. coming
（ ）3.A.friends B. parents C .teachers D. cousins
（ ）4.A. what B. why C. how D. where
（ ）5.A. liked B. continued C. decided D. thought
（ ）6.A. saying B. telling C. speaking D. asking
（ ）7.A.When B. Before C. After D. Until
（ ）8.A.groups B. grades C. happiness D .brightness
（ ）9.A.nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
（ ）10.A.widely B. strongly C. heavily D. deeply
Linda is my best friend. She has short straight hair. and blue eyes. She is as(1) _______as me do. But she’s a little taller. She is (2)________energetic. We sit together in class, and we both like the (3)_______subjects—art and science. We usually
(4)_______tennis for half an hour after school. Linda often wins . However, I do a little
(5)_______than her in the tests.
Herry , a 14-year-old boy ,used (6)_________too fat to play sports . He went to the doctor and he (7) ________to have a balanced diet. So he (8) ________not to eat too much meat or sugar because they made him get heavier. Now he isn’t fat .He does sports 6
and (9)_______a member of the soccer team. Next week Herry (10)_______part in the sports meeting.
You have been working hard to learn English. Do you know
American kids are trying to learn Chinese? More than 60, 000
American students study Chinese now.
“Because of China’s fast development, Chinese has become
more useful, and more and more Americans begin to learn
it, ”said Scott McGinnis, a Washington language expert(专家).
For example, in 1999, only three schools in Chicago had Chinese lessons. This year, more than 30 schools there have Chinese lessons during school days. Last year, China gave them 3, 000 textbooks because they had done a good job.
Although Chinese is becoming more and more popular, it is one of the most difficult
1. According to Scott McGinnis, more and more Americansbegin to learn Chinese
A. because of China’s fast development B. because of China’s interesting culture
C. because they have more free time D. because Chinese is easy to learn
( )2. This year,
A. only three B. thirteen C. over thirty
( )3. The students at t
A. after school D. less than thirty hose schools in Chicago take Chinese lessons. D. on school days B. at weekends C. on school nights
( )4. Last year, China gavetextbooks to those schools in Chicago.
A. thirty B. three hundred C. three thousand D. thirty thousand
( )5. From the last two sentences underlined we know that.
A. Chinese is easier to learn than French, Spanish and Italian
B. Chinese is more difficult to learn than French, Spanish and Italian
C. English speakers like to learn French, Spanish and Italian more than Chinese
D. English speakers like to learn Chinese more than French, Spanish and Italian Ⅴ. 任务型阅读(10分
Mo Yan became the first Chinese to win the Nobel Prize in Literature in 2012.
“I grew up in an environment with folk culture, when I pick up a pen to write. This has affected(影响), even decided, my works’artistic style, ”Mo, the 58-year-old writer, told a group of reporters in his hometown of Gaomi, Shandong Province, after he won the award.
Many people got to know of Mo through director Zhang Yimou’s film, Red Sorghum. It was adapted(改编)from his novel of the same name. Mo dropped out of school and became a cattle herder. At age 20, he left his hometown and joined the army. Mo left the army in 1997 and gradually developed writing style of his own. Gaomi county is where most of Mo’s stories happen. It’s a place that has inspired(激发)him throughout his 31-year writing career.
Mo has got a lot of readers-not only in China but overseas, where he is thought as who are very interested in Chinese literature.
1. When and where was Mo Yan born?
2. Many people got to know of Mo Yan because of.
3. What did Mo Yan do after he dropped out of school?
Many writers and scholars like Chinese literature very much, so they have translated Mo’s works.