外研社八年级上英语Module 8 Accidents 导学案
Unit 1 While the lights were changing to red,
a car suddenly appeared .
苍白的 出现，显露 转到（某物的）另一边 拐角，街角 碰撞 高兴的，欢喜的 危险，风险 注意力 侧面
While the lights were changing to red , a car suddenly appeared .
A boy was riding his bike and listening to music on the road .
Don’t ride side by side with your friends .
1. When I crossed the street yesterday , a car suddenly a______________ round me .
2. The boy rode very fast , he h_____________ an old man .
3. Jack is g________________ to see his friends again .
4. That poor man f_______________ off the tree and broke his leg .
5. Think about the r________________ of accidents please drive slowly .
6. --- You look p______________ , What’s wrong with you ? --- I have a bad cold .
7. She tried to pay a___________________ to what the boy was saying .
8. There is a shoe shop at the street c_________________ .
1. I saw a dog _________________ ( lie ) on the ground .
2. While Kate _________________ ( write ) a letter , a snake appeared .
3. Please remember __________________ ( close ) the window , it’s going to rain .
4. The doctor suggests _________________ ( run ) for half an hour every day .
5. My father tries __________________ ( not drink ) .
6. I think drunk driving is very __________________ ( danger ) .
7. When I hear the sound of the ball ________________ ( hit ) the floor , my heart
follows its beat .
8. When the accident happened , we were ________________ ( have ) dinner .
9. The girl suddenly ________________ ( fall ) off the bed last night . 1
10. The boy was ___________________ ( walk ) down the street when he saw the accident .
An _________________________________ Jim yesterday .
You mustn’t ride _________________________ with your friends .
When you _______________ the road , please _________________________ the cars .
4. 请仔细考虑并回答这个问题。 Please ________________________ carefully and ____________________ this question .
The driver _______________________________ his mobile phone .
_____________ the lights ____________________ to red , a car ____________________ round the corner .
He ______________________ the tree and ____________________ his left leg yesterday .
Please ________________________ the books on the floor .
He _______________________ in a _________________ at that time yesterday .
Unit 2 Cambridge is a beautiful city in east of England .
When Henry was working in a restaurant , a snake suddenly appeared and bit his
When Henry was trying to find the snake , his hand began to hurt badly .
As he was lying there in great pain .
While the snake was lying on the table , Henry quickly picked up his
phone and took a photo with it .
合作探究：细读课文，完成课本Part 4 , Part 5 练习。
1. In summer , people like putting food in the f__________________ .
2. He fell off his bike and h________________ his leg .
3. It’s dangerous to c_____________________ the tall tree .
4. Don’t t_________________ your school things here and there .
5. My pet dog may h_______________ somewhere , we are looking for it .
6. Jim is helping his father p_________________ apples on the tree .
7. Don’t go close to that dog . It might b_____________ you .
8. Ma Li does w________________ in maths than Zhang Hong .
9. On my birthday , my family gad a big dinner in a r____________________ .
10. I saw a snake l____________________ on the road .
The boy was ______________ on the bed when his mother came in .
Take this _________________ three times a day , and you’ll be OK soon . The girl _________________ behind the table and she wouldn’t come out .
A dog ______________ a hole in my trousers .
1. _____________ Rose was
painting , her mother was washing clothes .
2. ______________ I went to say goodbye to Anna , she was playing the piano .
3. Please wash your hands ______________ you have meals .
4. Yesterday Li Ming didn’t go to work __________________ he was ill .
5. We will go to the Great Wall tomorrow _______________ we don’t have anything
to do .
( ) 1 . Eddie was sleeping __________ Millie was reading a magazine .
A . until B . while C . before D . after
( ) 2 . My aunt is leaving for Hong Kong and I’m going to the airport to __________ .
A . pick her up B . see her off C . ring her up D . wake her up
( ) 3 . When I went into the room , I found ___________ in bed .
A . him lying B . he lying C . he lies D . him was lying
( ) 4 . --- Will you please sing for the sick at the city hospital to cheer them
3 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
--- __________ .
A . Excuse me . I’m afraid not . B . It’s very kind of you .
C . Certainly . I’ll be glad to D . I’m sorry to hear that .
( ) 5 . My sister _________ in the bedroom when the telephone rang . A . slept B . is sleeping C . was sleeping D . sleeps
( ) 6 . I was angry with him for keeping me _________ for two hours .
A . wait B . waiting C . to wait D . waited
( ) 7 . Mary ___________ a day _________ her room .
A . spent , cleaning B . spend , cleaning
C . spend , clean D . spended , cleaning
( ) 8 --- It’s not good . Don’t do that again , Peter ! --- __________ .
A . Yes , I will B . Sorry , I won’t C . Yes , I’d love to D . No , thanks
( ) 9 . The girl was singing an English song when her teacher ________ into the classroom .
A . came B . was coming C . is coming D . comes
( ) 10 . After she knew she won the match , she was __________ excited _________ speak .
A . so ; that B . very ; to C . too ; to D . so ; to
( ) 11 . --- Jim broke his arm in hospital . --- ___________ .
A . He is lucky B . I’m sorry to hear that
C . Hang on D . I don’t believe it
( ) 12 . Larry is very funny and he often makes his classmates __________ . A . laughing B . laugh C . to laugh D . laughs
( ) 13 . Going __________ the crowd of people is not an easy thing .
A . across B . through C . over D . cross
( ) 14 . Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby ________ .
A . to stop crying B . stop crying C . to stop to cry D . stop to cry ( ) 15 . --- What do you think of Jim ? I often see him ______ basketball on the playground.
--- I think he is good at sports .
A . is playing B . plays C . play D . play