Unit 3 A day out快乐学案
掌握词汇: final 决赛，期中考试 useful 有用的 helpless 无能为力的 接触短语： take place 发生 cheer for 为某人喝彩
句型及表达方法：forget to do sth. 忘记做某事。 keep ＋adj.
学习重点：take place happen 的用法
三.小结点拨 help的用法 help oneself to sth. help sb. With sth. '
help sb. do sth. With one's help 在某人的帮助下
1. When I got to the factory, I saw many ____________ (金属) boxes near the gate.
2.They enjoyed the _____________(美丽) of the sunrise.
3. Daniel made a ________ (特别的) home page on the Internet where he put pictures of his trip.
4. It was a great day, but they did not enjoy it at the ____________ (开始).
5. The boys and the girls are _____________ (喝彩) for their football team.
6. They wanted to keep their secrets to _______________(他们自己).
7. His ____________ (主要的) task (任务) is to help me with my maths.
8. This mountain is much ______________ (高) than that one.
9. He was employed (被雇佣) _____________ (幸运) yesterday.
1. – Were your parents at home last night?
– No. We _____ went to Grandma’s birthday party.
A. both B. none C. neither D. all 2.. _______ honest boy is Jack, _________ friend of mine.
A The; an B An; the C The; a D An; a
3. The beef tastes ________. I want ________. A wonderful; some more B wonderfully; more some
C wonderfully; some more D wonderful; more some
5. There is little milk in the bottle, _________? A is it B isn’t it C is there D isn’t there
6. ________ the idea sounds! A How crazy B What crazy C How crazily D What crazily
7. Beijing Zoo is a place of interest ________.
A visit B travel C to visit D to travel
8. The boy fell _______ the rock and ________ himself.
A from; hurted B down; hurt C off; hurted D off; hurt
9. —I will give you some nice picture books.
—Good. The _______, the ________.
A more; better B many; good C most; best D much; worse
10. —Why don’t we have a day out?
A. That’s right. B You’re great. C What a good idea! D No, I don’t
11. The doctors and the nurses are doing their best to fight with SARS. They think more of others than _______.
A they B them C theirs D themselves
12. —Hi, Tom! Can you tell me when _________ for London?
—Yes, tomorrow afternoon. A leaving B leaves C to leave D are you leaving
13. —I like riding fast. It’s very exciting.
—Oh! You mustn’t do it like that, ________ it may have an accident.
A and B or C so D but
14. The trip from the school _______ about half an hour by coach. It was too ________.
A spends; bored B spent; boring
C takes; bored D took; boring
15. —Excuse me, where is Children’s Park, please?
—Take the No. 5 bus and _______ at the fifth bus stop.
A get on B get off C get up D get to
1. —Where is Jack?
—He ________________ an important meeting. (prepare)
2. Jim invited me ________________ their school trip to Xiangsan. (join)
3. Lucy tried to run out of the building but _______________. (fail)
4. Thank you for _______________ to let me go on the trip today, Mr, Wu. (agree)
5. Most students ______________ out the problem, but a few did. (work)
6. I usually met my friends on weekend and had a great time____________ to each other. (chat)
7. Kitty will go back home until she ________________ the exercise. (finish) 8. would you please _________________ me around your school? (show)