1.Reading is the best way__________(learn) English.
2. This coat _____________(make) of wool looks very beautiful.
3. I’m good at______________(play) basketball.
4. All our teachers make us___________(study) very, very hard.
5. It’s time for class. Let’s stop__________(talk)
6. He will have a lot of______________(photo) for our talk.
7. The movie Underdog is very __________Most of the children are __________in it.. (interest)
8. It’s fun ____________ (study) social studies.
9. It’s time for class. Let’s stop _____________(play) football
10. Mr Li told us _____________________(not play) football in the street.
11. we saw a little boy ______________ ( cry)in the street.. He couldn’t find his mother .
12. Yesterday I spent two hours finishing____________(read)the book.
13. There are many famous ______________(predict) that never came true.
14. Many _______________(science) think we will have our own robots.
15.This is only my own ______________(person) advice.
16. Mary’s birthday is next Monday, her mother _____（give）her a present.
17.I ______（be）tired. I ______（go）to bed early tonight.
18. I am afraid there _________（be）a meeting this afternoon. I can’t join you.
19. -______ they ________(walk) to work this afternoon? -No, they won't.
20. I ____________（finish） all my work before I ______ （leave）
21. It is very cold these days. It _____________（snow）soon.
22 -Where ______（be）you going to work?-I _______________（work）in Haikou.
1. I’m not from Beijing. （同义句） I________ _________ from Beijing.
2. It’s time for classes. （同义句） It’s time________ ____________ classes.
3. The house has three rooms. （同义句） _________ ________ three rooms in the house.
4.What do you think of soap opera? （同义句） _____________________________________
5.We are going to have a sports meeting next week （同义句）
There ______ ______ a sports meeting in our school next week.
6.Shanghai is the biggest city in China.（同义句）
Shanghai is ______ than ______ ______ city in China.
________ ________ is it from my home to my school？
8.There are two banks in the town. (用next year改写句子)
There _______ ________ two banks in the town next year.
1. --What are you going to be when you grow up?
--I’m going to be a ______________because I like playing the violin.
2 —What’s your favorite p____________? —Voice’s of China.
3 Could you tell me the __________(different) between Jim and Jack.
4. My father is reading the _________ (杂志）on the sofa.
5 Lucy likes telling jokes, but Lily is serious. So Lucy is _________(funny) than Lily.
6. The film is very ________(成功的）
7. The number 4 is an_____________(lucky) number in China.
8 Jim is good at English, he is one of the ________(good) students in his class.
9. How many people __________(be)there fifty years ago.？
10—In 2050 cities will be really big and crowded because there will be a lot _______people. 11 —______________ will your head teacher come back from England? —In two days. Ⅴ. 改错
1. Could you tell me how getting to the zoo? _______________
2..I’ll show you what to do it . ______________
3. We will come back home after two weeks. _________
4 .Last Sunday, my mother gave a new pair of shoes for me. ________
1.She has two brothers. One is a farmer and ______ is a worker.
A. other B. one C. another D. the other\
2. I ______ you to show them to me next time. A. hope B. wish C. make D. see
3.There is _______ between the two sisters.
A. something different C. anything different C. different anything D. different something
4. She ______ an English teacher. _______ she is teaching English in the classroom now.
A. may be; May be B. maybe; May be C. may be; Maybe D. maybe; Maybe
5.. I was so ________ to see him here.
A. surprise B. surprised C .surprising D.to surprise
6.Would you like to give me another two apples, please?
A more than two B other two C two more D over two
7—Where would you like to go on vacation, Lily?
— It’s hot here, I’d like to go ____________
A anywhere cool B cool somewhere C somewhere cool D cool anywhere
8.Jim’s brother is only 4 years old. He isn’t __________ to go to school.
A old enough B enough old C young enough D enough young
9.I saw some boys _______ in the classroom, so I asked my teacher for help.
A fight B fighting C fights D fought
10 That’s _______you to look for the best singer.
A down to B up to C up for D down for
11.English is ________ more interesting than history.
A a lot of B a few C a little D many
12.. I will see you again _________.
A. a day B. every day C. one day D. everyday
13. This coat doesn't fit him well, as he has ___ a huge body and the coat is ____small.
A. so; such B. so; so C. such; such D. such; so
14. —How many birds can you see in the trees? —I can see _________ birds in them.
A. hundreds of B. five hundreds C. hundred of D. five hundreds of
15. What I thought is just the ____of what you said. That surprised me.
A. same B. different C. difference D. opposite
16. ______ you study, _____- grades you will get.
A. The hard many B. The harder the better C. Harder, more D. The hard, the well
17.He was joking, but your sister took him_______.
A. serious B .more serious C. seriously D. most seriously
18. I’m sure you can_____ the basketball match.Thank you. I’ll try my_____.
A .miss better B. beat best C. win best D. lose better
19. It’s_____ hotter in ChongQing than______ in Harbin in summer.
A. more it B. more that C. much that D. much it
20.Your iphone is_______ same as______. A. I am B. a my C. an I D. the mine
21.Bob is ______ of the two boys. A. the tallest B. taller C. tall D. the taller
22.His new song_____ last month. I like it very much.
A. came in B. came out C. came to D. came back
23. Mulan____ like a boy and takes her father’s place_____ in the army.
A. dress up fight B. dress to fight C. dress up to fight D. dressed up to fight
24.Walt Disney______ Mickey Mouse.
A. is famous B. was famous C. was famous to D.. was famous for
25_______ can you ______ learn from sitcom?
A. What expect B. What expect to C. How like D. How expect
26. I promised my parents______ hard____ my all subjects.
A. to work at B. work on C, work at D. to work on
27 Every one should play_____ active part in_____ the earth.
A. a save B. a saving C. an saving D an save
28. There ____ a lot of boys_______ soccer on the playground.
A are play B. is to play C. are playing D. is playing
29.Tom is going to be in Beijing for________.
A. a week or two B. a week and two C. one and two weeks
30.There ________ a football game between China and Japan tomorrow evening.
A. has B. is going to be C. will have
31.My uncle is going to___ Dalian next year. A. moves B. move to C. live
32 —Where are you going to work? — ________. Maybe Beijing.
A. hope so. B.I’m not sure yet. C.That’s a good idea.
33. It will be bad for your health to eat _____food and take _____ exercise.
A. fewer, more B. more, less C. little, much
34.There _____ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will have B. is going to have C. will be
35 .Let's go out to play football, shall we? — OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. am coming
36.People should keep the ______ between countries.
A．relationship B．peace C．discussion D．role
37.It's careless(粗心)______the same mistake again in your composition.
A．for you to make B．for you making C．of you to make D．of you making
38.The TV program was very______and we all got______.
A．bored；bored B．boring；boring C．bored；boring D．boring；bored
39.The old man is very healthy.I think he will live______.
A．to be 100 years old B．100 years old C．at 100 years old D．in 100 years old