并列连词：是用来连接语法地位相同的结构、相同的单词、短语及句子。 并列连词有：and, but, or, nor, so, for yet, however, as well as, both...and, not only...but also, either...or, neither...nor, still,
从属连词有：after, when, before, as, while, since, until, till, if, unless, lest, because, than, that, whether, so that, in order that, as if, as though, although, suppose that, provided, that, as...as, now that, such...that, in case that, on condition that 第二部分：连词的用法 并列连词：
1. He can speak English_______ Chinese.
A. but B. also C. so D. and
2. Physics is not so easy, _______I like it very much.
A. but B. or C. since D. because
3. Will Tom wait for her at home ______ at the library?
A. or B. as C. so that D. both
4. She has a son _______ a daughter.
A. but B. and C. so D. or
5. I'll give her the gift ______ she arrives.
A. so B. before C. as soon as D. since
6. Tom was ____ill that we had to send for a doctor.
A. so B. very C. and D. too
7. The woman was____ angry_____ she couldn't speak anything.
A. neither…nor B. either…or C. both…and D. so…that
8. ______we got home it was very late.
A. When B. While C. Because D. As
9. We heard clearly_____ she said.
A. what B. which C. before D. because
10. I can't sleep well at night, ______I often feel very tired in the day.
A. so B. because C. and D. or
11. When you're learning a foreign language, use it, ______ you will lose it.
A. but B. or C. then D. and
12. --- Can you play football?
--- Yes, I can, ______ I can't play it very well.
A. or B. and C. but D. so
13. Study hard, ______ you will fall behind.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
14. My favorite is action movie ______ I think it's exciting.
A. and B. because C. but D. so
15. The boy is very smart, ______ many of his classmates like him.
A. but B. so C. or D. for
16. He has never heard______ seen such a thing before.
A. nor B. and C. or D. since
17. _________ John _______I are policemen.
A. Neither ... nor B. Either ... or C. Both ... and D. Not only... but also
18. Mr Smith teaches ______well ______ his lessons are not easily forgotten.
A. very ... that B. quite ... but C. so ... as D. so ... that
19. He didn't go to sleep ______he finished his homework.
A. till B. before C. after D. until
20. I didn't buy the dictionary yesterday ________ my aunt would give me one.
A. until B. because C. if D. before
21. The runner fell _______ he quickly got up and went on running.
A. or B. and C. but D. down
22. Wait for me in the room _______ I come back.
A. until B. and C. so D. or
23. I'll return the books to the library ______ soon as possible.
A. as B. so C. just D. but
24. Go along the road, _______ you'll find the market at the end of it.
A. when B. and C. or D. though
25. You'll be late ______ you don't get up early tomorrow morning.
A. if B. when C. before D. until
26. It was late. She washed her face ______ went to bed.
A. or B. and C. so D. but
27.He shouted aloud ______he ran alone.
A. after B. before C. when D .as
28.Please return the book to me _____you come back.
A. as soon as B. when C. while D. as
29..Ring me up____ you come to my house.
A. though B as C. before D .then.
30. I must stop writing now ,______I have rather a lot of work to do.
A .a B .so C. when D. since
31.The bus didn’t leave _____ everyone get on .
A .after B .while C .until D. when
32.I’ll leave a message _____ he will know where we are .
A .so that B. as soon as C. for D. that
33. My sister is ____young ____he can’t go to school .
A, too , to B. enough; to C. so that D. as ;as
34. His brother got up earlier ____ he could catch the bus .
A. as if B .so C . so that D .than
35 .It is almost three years ____I saw he last .
A .when B. since C. after D. that
36.---I’m going to the supermarket .
----Will you get me some chocolates ____you are here ,mum .
A .since B because C if D . while
37 .Mr Green came to China in 2000,______he has lived here ever since.
A . and B. or C .but D. for
38 .____ they are brothers , they don’t look like each other at all.
A, Because B .Though C. When D, As
39 .I know nothing about it ____ my brother told me yesterday.
A .because B. since C. until d. so
40. He failed _____ because he isn’t clever ______ because he didn’t work hard.
A. not only …..but also B. both ….and C. either …or D. not …but
41.The teacher wondered why he had ____questions.
A. so much B .so many C such much D . such many
42. We were swimming in the lake ____suddenly the storm started .
A. when B. while C until D . before
43. We can_____ see ____touch the air .
A .not only ,but also B .both, and C . either ,or D . neither ,nor
44. You can____ stay at home _____ go to my hometown with me .
A. not ,only B. either and C .both or D. either or
45. We left in _____a hurry _____we forgot to lock the door .
A. so , so B. so ,that C . such ,that D . such so
46. __Judy, you look so tired.
__Yes. I did not go to bed ____ it was twelve last night.
A . when B. unless C. until D. after
47. She was so interested in the book that she has read it for three hours ____ she realized it.
A. until B. before C. after D .when
48. Jack spend much money on books ____ he is so rich.
A. though B. when C. if D. because
49John feel asleep ____ he was listening to the music.
A. after B. before C. while D. as soon as
50. She does not feel like playing basketball now, ____, she is not good at it.
A. so B. or C. but D. besides
51. Mother is ill,_____ Father cooked for us instead.
A. but B. or C. so D.and
52.----It’s 9 o’clock now .I must go .
-----It’s raining outside .Don’t leave _____it stops.
A. when B. since C. while D .until
53.Would you like to go to the concert with me?
-----I’d love to ______ I can’t .
A. or B. but C. so D. and
54. ---Our holiday cost a lot of money .
----Did it ?Well ,that doesn’t matter ____you enjoyed yourselves.
A. if B unless C while D. or
55.He didn’t come to school yesterday ,____he was ill.
A. if B. because C. when D. before
56.----Can you guess who will be the first to cross the finish line ?
---Sandy. Jane didn’t run so fast _____ she did last time.
A. than B. so C .that D as
57 Nothing can stop the sandstorm ____ more and more trees are planted.
A. unless B. if C. when D. while
58. I have to finish the work now ____ I will fall behind others.
A. and B. or C. but D. so
59. D o you prefer apples ____ grapes?
A. to B. than C. or
60. I met Miss Green ____ I was walking across the bridge, but I did not say hello to him.
A. before B. after C. until D. while
61. I can not afford to buy a CD player ____ it is too expensive.
A. after B. though C. because D.until
62. I would like to play football with you ____ I have got a meeting now.
A. and B. or C. but D. so
63. Edison never give up, ____ he failed many times.
A. and B. though C. or D. so
64. You should make a plan ____ you do anything important.
A. before B. after C. though D. until
65. Forests help to keep water from running away, ____ drought does not often happen.
A. and B. but C. so D. though
66. We all like Han Mei ____ she is kind and helpful.
A. so B. and C. because D. but
67. We will not never give up our plan ____ happens.
A. however B. whatever C. whenever D. wherever
68. The box is so heavy ____ I have to ask someone to help me.
A. to B. because C. that D. for
69. It was so late, ____ the farmers went on working in the field.
A. and B. or C. so D. but
70. The little boy is only six years old, ____ he can make model wonderful cars.
A. but B. so C. or D. and
71. Shirley has passed the exam ____ she is busy with her hard work.
A. because B. when C. since D. though
72. Linda was just going out shopping ____ the telephong rang.
A. while B. when C. after D. because
73. I want to know ____ Jack still lives in that house.
A. that B. if C. weather D. where
74. I bought a present for my friend, ____ she did not like it at all.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
75.They did not start the work ____ their teacher came back.
A. until B. while C. as soon as D. if
76. Hurry up! ____ you will be late for the film.
A. And B. But C. Or D. Because
77. When you are learning English, use it, ____ you or lose it.
A. but B. or C. then D. and
78. The doctors tried their best to save the patient’s life ____ failed.
A. or B. so C. but D. because
79. Study hard _____ you are sure to have a good result.
A. or B. and C. for D. but
80. Sam was reading a newspaper ____ his brother fell on the ground.
A. when B. whether C. as soon as
81. I tried to call you ____ I heard from him, but you were not in.
A. since B. while C. until D. as soon as
82. Jack is only four years old, ____ he can draw beautiful pictures.
A. but B. so C. or D. since
83. I hardly know anything about it ____ you told me.
A. since B. after C. until D. when
84. I have not see her ____ she left Lanzhou.
A. while B. when C. since D. from
85. WeiHua always helps others ____ she is very busy.
A. though B. if C. because
86. None of us knew what had happened ____ we heard the news.
A. after B. until C. when
87. I left my umbrella in my room. Could you wait ____ I go back to get it.
A. when B. if C. while D. before
88. He is so tired that he fell asleep ____ he went to bed.
A. as if B. even though C. ever since D. as soon as
89. Come a little earlier next, ____ you will miss the best the part.
A. and B. but C. or D. till
90. The Yellow River is ____ the Changjiang River.
A. not so long as B. as long as C. not long as D. longer than
91. There goes the bell. Hurry up, ____ you will be late for class.
A. and B. that C. or D. but
92. There is a lot of traffic in this city, ____ look both ways before crossing the street.
A. so B. and C. but D. for
93. Which one is yours, A ____ B？
A. but B. and C. or
94. Tom is ill at home, ____ he can not come here.
A. so B. if C. because
95. All of us will be happy ____ you can come with us.
A. while B. if C. but D. or
96. He is only five years old, ____ he can write novels.
A. so B. but C. or
97. Tomorrow we will go to the city park ____ it is sunny.
A. as soon as B. when C. if D. as
98. If you can not get to sleep, then get up and try to do something ____ lying in bed.
A. and B. or C. instead of D. because of
99. I did not finish my home work, ____ my teacher was angry with me.
A. so B. \ C. or
100. The sports meeting will continue ____ it rainy this afternoon.
A. if B. since C. as soon as D. until
答案：1-5 DAABC 6-10 ADAAA 11—15 BCDBB16-20 CADDB21-26 CAABAB 27-30 DACAC 31-36 ACCBA 37-40 DCBCD 41-45 BADDC 46-50 CBACD 51-55 CDBAB 56-60 DABAD 61-65 CCBAC
66-70 CBCDA 71-75 AABBA 76-80 CBCBA 81-85 DBDCA 86-90 BDDCA 91-95 CACAB 96-100BCCAD