1.make意为“制作”时,后面可以接双宾语.make sb. sth.或make sth. for sb. 为……制作…… 他为我们冲了咖啡.He made us coffee.= He made coffee for us.
make tea 沏茶 make money赚钱 make the bed铺床
make a living谋生 make a mistake犯错 make sure确保
2.cut up “切碎”=cut into pieces, 是“动词+副词”的固定搭配,后跟代词作宾语时,代词放在cut和up之间;接名词时,既可放在中间也可放在副词后面. cut it/them up把它/它们切碎 cut up the apple= cut the apple up把那个苹果切碎cut意为 “切;割”
cut down 砍倒;降低;减少;削减 cut… in two/half 把……切成两半cut off 打断;停止;删去
3.pour…into… “把…倒进…里” 不要向河里倾倒脏物.Don’t pour dirty things into rivers.
他把那本书放进了那个盒子里.He put that book in/into the box.
put on穿上;上演 put away把……收好put up挂起;举起 put down放下put off推迟
5.turn on “打开电器等,接通水、电、气等”,是“动词+副词”的固定搭配,这种词组接代词作宾语时,代词放在两个词之间,接名词作宾语时,名词既可放在中间,也可放在副词后面.其反义词组是turn off. turn up(把音量)调高.调大 turn down(把音量)调小.调低
不要开电视,孩子正在睡觉.Don’t turn on the TV, the baby is sleeping.
请关掉电脑.Please turn off the computer.
天黑了,请把灯打开.Please turn on the light, it’s dark.
6.how many和how much都可用来提问“多少”,但how many后接可数名词复数,how much后接不可数名词, 另外,how much还可用来询问价格,意为“多少钱”
How many months are there in a year? How much money do you have?
three spoons of honey two pieces of paper a cup of coffee a bottle of juice
8.Let’s make fruit salad.咱们做水果沙拉吧.
let’s= let us “让我们” let sb. do sth.让某人做某事
let’s…表示向对方提建议,包括说话方和对方在内,其反意疑问句形式是 shall we. Let’s go fishing, shall we?
Let us…不包括对方在内,具有请求允许的意味,其反意疑问句形式是will you.
Let us go, will you?让我们去,好吗? (你同意吗)
9.one more thing 另外一件事情another ten minutes再多十分钟
“数字+ more + 物品” 指“另外的……” “another + 数字 + 物品” 指“另外的……” 当数字为one时，常与more连用或只用another。
Give me two more hamburgers. = Give me another two hamburgers.再给我两个汉堡。
10. forget to do sth. 忘记要去做某事forget doing sth.忘记曾经做过某事
Don’t forget to turn off the light when you leave.
我忘不了第一次见她的情景.I can’t forget meeting her for the first time.
Please add some salt to the soup. If you add five to six, you will get eleven.
12.put…on…是动词加介词的结构,意为“把……放在……上”,与“穿上;戴上”的put on是有区别的,后者是动词加副词构成的词组,后接名词时,可放在副词on之前或之后,接代词时,只能位于on前. She put the book on the table.
They put on their hats and went out. It’s so cold today. Put it on, please.
13.a time to do sth.意为 “是一个做……的时候”;也可以构成: a time for sth.
a time for sb. to do sth.It’s a time for traveling.
it’s time to do sth. Stop talking. It’s time to have class now.
it’s time for sb. to do sth. Tom, what are you doing? It’s time for you to go to school It’s time for watching CCTV news now.=It’s time for CCTV news now.
14.give thanks for sth. “为了……而感谢” give thanks to sb. “向……表达谢意”
thank sb. for sth./ for doing sth. “为了……而感谢某人”
Thank you very much for taking care of my pet cat.
15.at this time “在这个时候” ,at that time “在那时”
mix意为 “(使)混合;融合”, mix…up意为 “把……混合在一起”,为动副词组.
fill…with… “用……来装满……”fill后面应该接容器名称,而with后面接填充物名称. Please fill the box with books.
fill的形容词形式是full常构成的短语有be full of,相当于 be filled with, “充满……的” The glass is full of water.= the glass is filled with water.
请将这个盒子装满纸.Please fill the box with paper.
cover v. 遮盖；覆盖 n. 覆盖物；盖子cover…with… “用……覆盖/遮住……” Please cover the table with clothes. 请用布将桌子盖起来。
16.serve v. 接待；服务；提供serve sb. with sth./ serve sth. to sb.用…接待某人 Mrs. Blown serves us with apple milk shake. 布朗夫人用苹果奶昔招待我们。
1. ____ do you make an apple milk shake?
A. What B. Who C. How D. How many
2. It’s time to go home. Many students are putting their books_____ their schoolbags.
A. in B. on C. away D. out
3. Let’s make a banana milk shake. Could you please _____ the blender?
A. turn up B. turn off C. turn down D. turn on
4. -_____ yogurt do we need to make a banana milk shake? -One cup.
A. How many B. What C. How D. How much
5. We can’t see___ on the table.
A. any milk B. some vegetables C. some tomato D. any apple
6. Here is a watermelon. Please ______.
A. cut up it B. cut it up C. cut down it D. cut it down
7. -Let’s make fruit salad. -______
A. OK, good idea. B. Is that true? C. Let me think D. We need two apples.
8. –How many______ do you need? -Two.
A. tomato B. tomatos C. tomatoes D. tomatos
9. -_____ ingredients do we need? -A lot of.
A. How much B. How many C. How D. When
10. _____ it before you eat that apple. A. Peel B. Pour C. Put D. Pass
11. Please____ some milk into my blender. A. cut B. pour C. peel D. make
12. They put____ sugar in my coffee. A. a few B. a spoon C. some D. few
13. - What do you need now? - _____ onion and ____ potato.
A. A; a B. A; an C. An; an D. An; a
14. Don’t forget____ some salt____ the soup, Julia.
A. to add; to B. to add; in C. adding; to D. adding; on
15. Do you lettuce _____ sandwiches?
A. with B. in C. on D. of
16. –How do you make tomato and beef noodles?
--____, cut up the tomatoes and beef. _____, boil the noodles….
A. First; Finally B. Next; Then C. First; Next D. Then; Finally
17. There are two bananas. You can have this one, and I can have_____ one.
A. other B. another C. others D. the other
18. Do you usually eat noodles ____ your birthday? A. in B. on C. at D. to
19. We need three_____.
A. watermelon B. yogurt C. cup of yogurt D. pieces of bread
20. They met each other for the first time_____ a hot summer afternoon.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
21. Can you tell me how_____ a banana milk shake?
A. make B. making C. to make D. makes
22. -What do you usually have___ lunch? –Rice, vegetables and fish.
A. in B. to C. for D. at
23. Look, the land is covered______ snow. It’s so beautiful. A. with B. for C. in D. on
24. Put the eggs and salt in the bowl and ____ them up together.
A. mix B. put C. get D. look
25. –Are there enough carrots? -No, we need ____ two.
A. other B. the other C. another D. the others
26. Let’s ____ and have a rest. A. stop B. to stop C. stopping D. stopped
27. Don’t _____ the milk into the cup. It’s full.
A. pour B. pours C. to pour D. pouring
28. Turn on the blender____ about two minutes. A. for B. in C. to D. at
29. _____ out your love. The world will become a nicer place to live in.
A. Speak B. To speak C. Spoke D. Speaking
30.-The box is too heavy to carry. What’s in it? -Oh, it is ____ books.
A. filled with B. covered with C. used for D. asked for
31. –Excuse me. What time is dinner____ in your restaurant? _From 6;00 to 9:00 on weekdays.
A. predicted B. included C. served D. announced
32. –Would you like some_____? -Yes, a little please.
A. apple B. banana C. orange D. milk
33. Are there any____ on the farm? -Yes, there are some.
A. horse B. duck C. chicken D. sheep
34. Mr. Jackson keeps lots of_____ on his farm.
A. sheep B. chicken C. goose D. pandas
35. -____ cut up one more apple? -Yes, we do.
A. Need we B. Do we need C. Do we need to D. Must we
36. You _____ need to answer me at once. A. not B. doesn’t C. don’t D. didn’t