1. How often do you exercise ? → How often + 助动词do(does或did) + 主语 + do sth. ? 疑问词how often是问频率(多经常), 在这里助动词do(does或did) 是起帮助构成疑问的作用 Every day / Once a week / Twice a month / Three times a month / Three or four times a month .
2. What do you usually do 第一个do 为助动词, 在这起帮助构成疑问的作用；而第二个 do 则是实义动词。 I usually play soccer .
3. What’s your favorite program ? It’s Animal World .
4. What do students do 第一个do 为助动词, 在这起帮助构成疑问的作用；而第二个 do 则是实义动词。
5. as for...意思是“至于；关于”，常用于句首作状语，其后跟名词、代词或动词的-ing形式（即动名词）。如： As for him，I never want to see him here. 至于他，我永远不希望在这里见到。 As for the story，you'd better not believe it. 关于那故事，你最好不要相信。
6. The results “ watch TV ” are interesting .
7. Mom wants me to get up at 6:00 and play ping-pong with her . → want to do sth.意思是“想要做某事”；want sb. to do sth.意思是“想要某人做某事”。如：
Do you want to go to the movies with me？你想和我一起去看电影吗？
The teacher doesn't want us to eat hamburgers.老师不想让我们吃汉堡包。
8. She says it’s good for my health . → be good for...表示“对??有益（有好处）”。其反义为：be bad for...。（这里for 是介词，后跟名词、代词或动名词）如：
It's good for us to do more reading. 多读书对我们有好处。
Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.在床上读书对你的眼睛有害。
9. How many hours do you sleep every night ?
10. I exercise every day , usually when I 11. My eating habits are pretty good . 这里pretty相当于very 。
12. I try to eat vegetables , usually . → try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ，不包含是否成功的意思 / try doing sth. 表示“ （用某一办法）试着去做某事”。 如:You’d better try doing the experiment in another way. 你最好试试用另一种方法做这个试验。
13. My healthy lifestyle helps me . → help sb.(to) do sth.帮助某人做某事
14. Good food and exercise help me to study better . → help sb. (to) do sth.帮助某人做某事 / 这里better是well的比较级，而不是good的比较级
15. Is her lifestyle yours or different ? ＝Is her lifestyle your lifestyle or is her lifestyle your lifestyle ? → be the same as … / be different from …
16. I think I’m kind of = a little / a kind of 意思是“一种”
17. What sports do you play ?
18. A lot of vegetables help you to keep in good health = keep 1
healthy = stay healthy
19. You must try to eat less meat . → try to do sth. 表示“ 尽力做某事 ” , 不包含是否成功的意思 / less是little的比较级
20. That sounds interesting. 这是“主语+系动词+表语”结构的简单句。sound（听起来），look（看起来），smell（闻起来），taste（尝起来），feel（觉得），seem（好象），grow（变得） , get（变得）等词在英语中可用作系动词，后跟形容词作表语。如：
It tastes good. 这味道好。
The music sounds very sweet. 这音乐听起来很入耳。
The smoke grew heavier and heavier. 烟雾变得越来越浓了。
1. What’s the matter ? What’s the mater with为介词，后跟名词、代词或动名词。人称代词必须用它的宾格。
I have a cold / have a sore back / have a stomachache
2. You should lie down and rest / drink hot tea 3. I’m not felling well . 这里well表示身体状况，不能用good代替
4. When did it start ? About two days ago .
5. That’s too bad .
6. I hope you fell better soon . 这里better是well的比较级
7. Traditional Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang 这里 to be healthy是动词不定式短语，作目的状语
8. Maybe you have too much yin . too much后跟不可数名词，而too many后跟可数名词复数
9. It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle ,and it’s important to eat a balanced diet . → It’s easy to do sth . 做某事容易 / It’s important to do sth . 做某事重要
10. Everyone sometimes . 这里get连系动词，tired是形容词作表语，属系表结构
11. A sore throat can give you a fever . → give sb. sth . = give sth. to sb. 把某物给某人
12. Don’t get stressed out. It’s not healthy . 在这里get是连系动词，stressed out是表语
13. I have a toothache . I need to see a dentist . → need意思为 “需要” ，作实义动词时，后跟动词不定式，否定式为don’t /doesn’t / didn’t need (to do sth.) ；作情态动词时，只能用于否定句或疑问句中，否定式为needn’t(do sth.) ，除有过去式外，没有其它的形态变化
14. Eat a balanced diet to stay healthy是动词不定式短语，作目的状语
15. I’m not feeling very well at the moment = now
1. What are you doing for vacation ? I’m babysitting my sister .
Where are you going for vacation ? Italy .
2. Who are you going I’m going with my parents是介词短语，在这里作伴随状语，起修饰谓语动词are going的作用
3. When are you going ? I’m going 2
4. What are you doing there ? I’m going hiking 5. How long are you staying ? Just four days . I don’t like going away for too long .疑问词hwo long是对时间长短或事物的长度提问，在这里是对时间的长短进行提问。
6. Have a good time . = Enjoy oneself . 玩得开心、愉快
7. Show me your photos when we get back to school . → show sb. sth. = show sth. to sb. 把某给某人看
8. I’m going to Hawaii vacation . for vacation是介词短语，在这里作目的状语，起修饰谓语动词的作用
9. What’s it like there ? 这里like是介词，而不是动词
10. Can I ask you some questions your vacation plans ? → ask sb. sth . 问某人某事
11. Ben Lambert , the famous French singer , is taking a long vacation this summer ! → take a vacation 度假
12. He thought about going to Greece or Spain , but decided on Canada . → think about 考虑 / decide on 决定 这里的about和on都是介词
13. “ I always take vacation Europe ,” he said . “ This time I want to do something different .” → (1). want to do sth. (2). 修饰不定代词(something , nothing , anything等)的定语常放在不定代词的后面
14. He plans to have a very relaxing vacation . → plan to do sth. 计划做某事
15. I’m planning to spend time 16. I just finished making my last movies . → finish doing sth. 完成做某事
17. I hear that Thailand is a good place to go sightseeing . to go sightseeing是动词不定式短语，作a good place的后置定语
18. She’s leaving for Hong Kong on Tuesday . → leave A for B 离开A地去B地
19. I want to ask you about places to visit China . to visit China是动词不定式短语，作places的后置定语
20. I’m planning my vacation to Italy this weekend . to Italy是动词不定式短语，作my vacation的后置定语
21. What should tourists take with them ? with them是介词短语，在这里作伴随状语，起修饰谓语动词take的作用
22. Where are you leaving from ? leave from 离开某地（注：from是介词）
1. How do you get to school ? 疑问词how 在这里是对方式进行提问
I ride my bike / walk / take the subway . By bike / bicycle / bus / train / subway / taxi / air / plane / ship / boat . On foot .
How do I get there ? 因there是副词,所以不能说get to there Don’t worry . Let me look at your map . Ok ,… , … . … .
2. How long does it take ? 疑问词hwo long是对时间长短或事物的长度提问
It takes about 25 minutes to walk and 10 minutes by bus .
How long does t take you to get from home to school ?
It takes twenty-five minutes . → take sb. some time to do sth. 花费某人??时间做某事 3
3. Lin Fei’s home is about Kilometers 4. How far is it your home school ? It’s three miles .
How far do you live from school ? I live 10 miles from school .
5.6. In China , it depends on where you are . → depend on 视??而定；决定于
7. That 8. In North America , students take the bus to school . not all是部分否定，意思是并不是所有的；不是全部的
9. Other parts of the world the United States .
10. A small number of students take the subway . → a number of = many 许多
11. What do you the transportation in your town ? → think of 对??有某种看法
12. When it rains I .
13. I have a map but .
14. If you have a problem , you can ask a policeman .
1. Can you come to my party ?
Sure , I’d love(like) to . / I’m sorry , I can’t . I have to help my parents .
Can you play tennis with me ?
2. I have too much后跟不可数名词；too many后跟可数名词复数
7. 8. That’s too bad . Maybe another time . Thanks asking . for介词，后跟名词，代词或动名词 Come and have fun . / Come and join us . Wednesday , I’m playing tennis I have to强调客观原因；而must强调主观原因
9. Please keep quiet ! I’m trying to study . → try to do sth. 表示“ 尽力做某事 ” , 不包含是否成功的意思
10. Do you want come my birthday party ? → want to do sth.意思是“想要做某事”
11. Li Lei is going fishing with grandpa the whole day = all day 整天
12. Can you 13. I’m free
1. I’m more outgoing than my sister . → 主语 + 动词 + 形容词比较级别 + than + 比较对象
2. , and we 4
3. However , we both enjoy going to parties . → enjoy doing sth. = like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
4. Liu Li has more than 不止
5. Liu Li and Liu Ying have some things . → in common （团体）共同的；公有的
6. Liu Ying is not as good at sports as her sister . as …as 和??一样 （其中as…as之间的形容词必须用原级）；它的否定式是：not as(so) … as
7. Liu Ying talks 这里more是much的比较级，而不是many的比较级
8. Both girls go to parties . lots of = a lot of 许多
9. My friend is me . → be the same as … 与??一样 / be different from …与??不同
10. I think a good friend → make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
11. me , a good friend likes to do the same things → like to do sth.
12. That’s not very important….
13. What’s your opinion ?
14. Should friends be different or the same ? same前常有定冠词the
15. I like to have friends who are like me . / I like to have friends who are different from me . → like to do sth.中的like 是动词,意思是“ 喜欢 ”；而are like me 中的like 是介词，意思是“ 像 ”。要注意区别like的词性。
16. I’m quieter than in my class .
17. We both like doing the same things . → like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
18. Who do you think should 19. You must children / → be good with sb. 对某人好；与某人相处融洽 / enjoy doing = like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
20. He can’t stop talking . → stop doing sth. 意为“ 停止（正在）做的事情” ，doing在句中是stop的宾语。如：When the teacher came in , the students stopped talking and laugh . 老师走了进来，学生们停止了谈笑。 / stop to do sth. 意为“ 停下（正在做的事）去做某事” ，动词不定式短语to do sth.在句中作动词 stop 的目的状语。 如：He stopped to write a letter to her . 他停下手边的工作，给她写信。
21. He always 22. She likes to stay at home and read . → like to do sth. 喜欢做某事 / stay at home 呆在家里
Review of units 1-6
1. You use milk and you can drink it , too . 动词不定式短语to make cheese在这里作目的状语，修饰use milk
2. A part of your body beginning with “ a ” . → begin with 以??开始 （注意：with是介词）
3. is long or tall .
4. The neck is between your head and your body . → between … and 在??和??之间
5. Carrots , onions and peppers are → all用于三者或三者以上；both用于两者。同时要注意它们在句中的位置，即位于连系动词（be），助动词（be , will , shall , should 等）， 5
情态动词（can , may , must , have to等）的后面；其它动词的前面。
6. I like reading books . like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 / in one’s free time 在空余时间
7. I 在这里feel是连系动词，terrible是形容词作表语，feel terrible是系表结构作复合谓语
8. I usually relaxmy swimming pool .
9. I’m very excited to be taking a vacation around China ! → be excited to do sth. 做某事很激动
10. Who is more athletic , Gao Yan or Li Tong ?