The knowledge points :
I. face to face 面对面
Eg : We should discuss this problem face to face .
He came face to face with death.
2. face-to-face +n : 面对面的
Eg ; The reporter and the headmaster has a face-to-face interview.
3. hand in hand 手拉手 ，arm in arm 臂挽臂 shoulder to shoulder 肩并肩 neck and neck 势均力敌，并驾齐驱
1) The boy caused a lot of trouble to his parents ; he was always in trouble .
2）have trouble with ? 在某方面有麻烦
3) have trouble (in)doing sth
4)be in trouble
Eg : But I warn you ,if you do not want to be in trouble ,keep your telephone number a secret .
5)get into trouble 陷入困境
Eg : If he gets into trouble , it isn’t my responsibility .
2.trouble (v)使担心，使苦恼 ，麻烦
Eg : learning English doesn’t trouble me so much.
My I trouble you for the salt ?
1. invite sb to sp
Eg:Tom invited me to his house for dinner yesterday .
2.invite sb to do sth
Eg : We invited Lily to have dinner with us .
IV: at the end of ?, by the end of ?, in the end
1.at the end of +表示时间或地点的名词：一般用于表示具体事物或场所的末端、结尾。
Eg : The school is situated at the end of the street .
2.by the end of : 表示：直到??末为止， 在??结束时” ，有“不迟于”，常用于过去完成时和将来时。
Eg : We had finished reading this book by the end of last month .
3. in the end =finally =at last 强调最后的结果
Eg : he tried several times and in the end he succeeded .
The twins are having a talk ____________________ .
They go to school ________________ ,singing .
They are both _____________________ all the time .I fon’t tell who won the game.
4.The two leaders need a ___________________(face to face , face-to-face) talk .
5.I have some trouble in ______________(read) this book .
6. I’m sorry to give you so much ____________(trouble ).
We should help the people who are ________ ___________ .
8.His father invited his friend ________ with him .
A. go climbing B. to go climbing C. has climbed D. to have to climb
9. He invited me ________ his birthday party last Sunday.
A. in B. on C. to D. at
10. 用 in the end , at the end of 与by the end of 填空
1）Who won the table tennis match ________________ ?
2) Go straight ahead, and you’ll find the supermarket ________________ the street .
3) –When are the visitors from Australia arriving in our city ?
-___________ this month.
4) I had received more than 20 birthday cards ______________ last week.
5)All of us worked hard on the farm ____________ , we finished our task .
11. I had no trouble _________ the shop .
A. finding B. in finding C. to find D. both A and B
12. Tom si going to discuss this problem face to face _________ his parents .
A. and B. with C. to D. for
13. Let’s act the dialogue __________ .
A. face from face B. face to face C. face and face D. faces to faces
14. Do you have trouble __________ your English ?
A. in B. on C. with D. for
15. Jim invited five students _________ dinner .
A. in B. on C. for D. at