Unit5 Topic1 Why all the smiling faces?
课型：预+展 Class Name Group
学习目标：Describing feelings and expressing emotions.
1. Why does Kangkang look excited?
2. When are they going to see the movie?
3. Where are Kangkang, Michael and Jane going to spend the evening?
1. Did Mr. Lee get a ticket to the movie? ______________________________________
2. How did he feel? ______________________________________
1.看上去很激动___________ 2.邀请…做… _____________
5.我最喜爱的电影之一_____________________ 6.为…准备… _________________
1.How are you doing? Very well. 译:_________________________
2.My father and mother want to invite your parents to go to the movie. 1 2 3
点拨：to的用法有两种: 一、不定式符号 to ; 二、介词to
分析: 句子中的三个to: (1)_____________ (2)_____________ (3)______________
练习: 妈妈让我早睡早起。Mum______me_____ _____ _____bed and_____ _____ early.
3.I went to buy a ticket, but there was none left.
对比：I went to look for the children, but there was none left.
点拨：none = no one既可以指人也可以指物
4.He often helps others. He is popular with the poor.
点拨：others相当于other+_____数____词； 这里others = ___________ __________
the poor指_________, the + 形容词=一类人
如：the young ______________ ， the rich _______________ ，老人们______________
5.He is cruel to the poor, so he is unpopular with the people.
点拨：be cruel to sb.---对某人很残酷 链接：对某人很友好__________________ be unpopular with sb.---不受某人的欢迎
四. 语法重点---系动词 ------- 初中常见的系动词：
He is a teacher.______________________ They are at home.____________________________
（2）持续系动词，用来表示主语继续或保持一种状况或态度，主要有keep, stay, remain等
He always keeps silent._______________________We must stay happy.______________________
（3）表像系动词，用来表示“看起来像”这一概念，主要有seem, appear, look等。 He looks tired. _______________________ It seems terrible. ___________________________
（4）感官系动词，主要有feel, smell, sound, taste等
It smells very sweet.______________________ It tastes delicious.___________________________
The weather gets warmer and warmer.____________________________________ He became mad after that. ___________________________________
The leaves turn green in spring. _________________________________________ She grew rich after a short time. ____________________________________ 总结：系动词本身有词义，但不能单独用作谓语，后边必须跟表语（多为形容词），构成系表结构说明主语的状况、性质、特征等情况。
1. Tomorrow is my birthday and I’d like to i you to my birthday party. 2. We learned so much from Mr. Liu. We must say t to him. 3. Michael is friendly to us and he always speaks to us with a s on his face.
4. When I went to buy the CD of Jay Chou, there was n left.
5. The mouse in the cartoon Tom and Jerry is very clever, but the cat is c . 6. Tom likes Chinese food very much, because it t delicious. 7. She is not smart at all. Her work is full of s mistakes.
8. Yesterday he i some of his classmates to come to his home for dinner.
9. He won in the long jump. He was very .
10. The boss is not kind to the workers, so he is with the workers. 11. Mary gets a bad cold. Her mother is about her. 12. Mr. Rich has a lot of money, but he feels . Because he has no friends.
13. It began to rain after I got home. I was so .
14. —I want to you to my birthday party.
—Thank you. 15. How could you do that thing?
( )1.—How are you ?
— A. going, Good B. getting, Better C. doing, Fine D.
( )2.—Your father helps me a lot. Please say your father.
—I will. Thank you.
A. say hello to B. say thanks to C. say sorry to D. say goodbye to ( )3. Lucy looked so when she heard the bad news.
A. happy B. silly C. cruel D. sad
( )4.—Who cooked the chicken? It so delicious.
A. looks B. feels C. tastes D. sounds
( )5.—I want to see the movie, but I have no tickets.
— A. What a shame! B. what shame! C. How shame! D. How a shame! ( )6. One of my friends from Fuzhou.
A. is B. are C. come D. am ( )7.Qing Shihuang was a emperor, so he was unpopular with the people.
A. happy B. kind C. friendly D. cruel ( )8. We are going to this Saturday traveling around Beijing.
A. take B. spend C. pay D. cost
( )9.—Which book do you like best among these books?
—I like watching TV.
A. Nothing B. Both C. No one D. None
( )10.—Would you like to invite Mr. Wang sports with you?
—Yes, I’d love to.
A. to play B. plays C. played D.
Susan: Hi! Li Jie. How are you doing? Li Jie: (1) You look so happy. Why?
Susan: Guess what! My mother took me to see a movie last night in the open air. Li Jie: (2)
Susan: Ji Gong. It’s one of my favorite movies.
Li Jie: I like it, too. (3)
Susan: Yeah. Ji Gong is poor, but he is very kind. He often helps the poor. Li Jie: (4)
Susan: I think we should learn from Ji Gong. Do you think so? Li Jie: (5)
Susan: Agree. Let’s try our best to do that.
Miss Li is students because she is always kind and friendly.
2、 “你们为什么笑啊?” 他面带笑容地问。
“”3、 星期五的票?对不起, 一张也没有了。 Tickets for Friday? Sorry, we have .
4、 星期日我们要在吉姆家过夜。 We will at Jim’s house this Sunday.
5、你猜怎么着! 我刚才在超市碰见老师了。 ! I met our teacher in the supermarket just now. Ⅴ、短文填空:
Kangkang felt e because his parents wanted to i his classmates’ parents to see a movie. It was Jane’s f movie—The Sound of Music. They met their teacher Mr. Lee at the gate of the movie t . Mr. Lee said they were l because he went to buy a t but there was none left. So he felt d .
The children all went to Kangkang’s home. His mother p a lot of food for them. They liked it very much. The children s the evening there.