七年级（上）Unit 1 复习要点
1、Good morning/ Good afternoon / evening .早上/下午/晚上好
2、(It‘s) Nice to meet/see you. = (It‘s)Good to meet/see you.= (I‘m) Glad to meet/see you = (I‘m) Pleased to meet/see you= (I‘m) Happy to meet/see you. 很高兴见到你
3、Welcome to China 欢迎到中国来. 4、Thanks /Thank you . 谢谢
5、You‘re welcome ./ That‘s all right (OK) .不用谢，6、Stand up . 起立 Sit down .坐下
7、This is…..介绍第三者的用语，复数用These are…
8、How do you do ? 您好 9、 How are you ? 您好吗？ How is she\he? 她\他好吗？
10、I‘m fine . 我很好。
11、What‘s your/his /her name ?= May I know/have your/his /her name?
Could you please tell me your/his /her name?你/他/她叫什么名字？
12、My name is Jane . 我名叫简
13、Where are you from ? = Where do you come from? Where is he/she from?
= Where does he/she come from?你/他/她/他们来自哪里？
14、I am / He (She) is /They are from Canada/Japan/the U.S.A/England/Cuba/China.我/他/她/他们来自加拿大/日本/美国/英国/古巴/中国。
15、Cheers .干杯 16、How old are you ? 你几岁了？
17、I‘m five (years old) 我五岁了18、What‘s your phone number ?你的电话号码是多少？
My telephone number is……= It‘s…..
19、What class /grade are you / is he /she in ?你/他/她在哪个班级/年级？
20、I am / He /She is in Class Four , Grade One .我/他/她在一年级四班。
21、Who is that ? 那是谁？ 22、That‘s Lucy 那是露西。.
23、What‘s this / that in English ? It‘s …… 这/那用英语怎么表达？
24、This / That is an orange 这/那是一个桔子。.25、What are these / those ? 这/那些是什么？
26、They are schoolbags / books /buses .它们是书包/ 书/公共汽车。
27、Is this /that a telephone ? 这/那是一部电话吗？ 28、Yes, it is.\ No, it isn‘t.
29、Are these /those pencils ?这些是铅笔吗？ 30、Yes, they are.\No, they aren‘t.
31、How do you spell it你是怎么拼写它的？M—A—P, map.
32、Can you spell it? Yes, M—A—P, map.33、Excuse me . 请问，打扰了
34、in the same class 在相同的班级 35、good friend 好朋友
36、．Mr. Mrs Miss Ms用于姓之前 (Mr. 表示先生，是对中年男子的尊称，婚否不限；Mrs表示夫人，是对中年已婚女子的称呼：Ms,是对不知婚否女子的称呼；Miss是对未婚女子或老师的称呼)
am接在I之后，is放在单数的名词或代词之后，are放在复数的名词或代词之后，否定句在be后加not,一般疑问句将be提前。回答：Yes,人称代词+ be./ No, 人称代词+be + not. He is Mr. Chen. He is not Mr. Chen. Is he Mr. Chen? Yes, he is. / No, he is not. I am a student. I am not a student. Are you a student? Yes, I am. / No, I am not.
They are teachers. They are not teachers. Are they teachers? Yes, they are. / No, they are not.
1）一般在名词词尾加—s car---cars; apple--apples
2）以s,x,ch,sh结尾的词，在词尾加---es，如：box---boxes; bus---buses; watch ---watches.
3） 部分国人的复数：以an结尾的单词，在词尾加—s；以结尾的单词，单复数同形。如：Chinese---Chinese, Japanese---Japanese, American---Americans Brazilian—Brazilians, Canadian---Canadians.
5）以fe、f结尾，变fe、f为ve再加s，如：life---lives. 6）特殊情况，如：mouse---mice； foot---feet,
tooth--teeth, Chinese--Chinese, Japanese--Japanese
3. 基数词的表达：0—100 zero one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen nineteen twenty twenty-one thirty …forty… fifty…sixty…
4. a,an,the的用法: a /an 都表示―一，一个‖，如果单词的音标是元音音标开始的，我们在前用an, an apple / a ?u‘;/ an ?s‘
Unit 2 Looking Different
small - big / large / wide long - short black – white tall - short young – old new - old
1. a small nose 一个小鼻子 2. a big head 一个大头
3. long\short hair 长/短头发 4. a wide mouth 一个大嘴巴
5. round faces 圆脸 6. your favorite movie star 你最喜爱的电影明星
7. guess again 再猜 8. a good student 一个好学生
9. have a sister 有一个姐妹 10. her/his name 他/她的名字
11. in the same school 在同一所学校 12. in different grades 在不同的年级
13. Your face is long . = 14. His hair is short. =
15. Do you have long hair? Yes, I do. No, I don‘t. Yes, we do. No, we don‘t.
16. Does she / he have big eyes? Yes, she / he does. No, she / he doesn‘t.
17. Do they have new friends?Yes, they do. No, they don‘t.
10. I know. 我知道 I don‘t know. 我不知道。 I see.我明白
11. I‘m thirteen years old. = I‘m 13 years old.= I‘m 13. = I‘m thirteen.
1. What does she look like? 她看起来怎么样？ 2. that boy 那个男孩
3. my friend 我的朋友
4.look the same=have the same looks 看起来一样
5. look different =have different looks 看起来不一样
6. blond hair and blue hair金发碧眼 7. good friend 好朋友
What‘s 颜色and 颜色? It‘s……
9. 关于颜色的提问：What color…?
-- What color is the skirt? -- It‘s white. -- What color are the shirts? - They are white.
10. give something to somebody= give somebody something 给某人某物
Give the book to Maria = Give Maria the book. 把书给Maria.
11. short hair 12. look at the photo\ picture 看着这张照片
13. look (at) = have a look (at) 14. the girl in yellow = the girl in a green skirt
15. in 可表示―用某种语言在…..里面， 穿着‖
in English in the morning \ afternoon \ evening in a green car in a red coat in red
16. which疑问词的使用 1kejian.com
Which girl? The girl in red. 哪个女孩？穿红色衣服的那个女孩。
Which bag? The blue one. 哪个包？蓝色那个。
1） 直接加―s‖，如：make----makes; come----comes.
2） 动词以o，s，ch，sh,x结尾，再后加―es‖，如：do---does; watch----watches; wish---wishes;
4） 辅音字母+y，把y改为i，加—es, 如:Study---studies
1）主语为第三人称单数，否定句，在动词前加doesn`t,再把动词改回原形，一般疑问句，在句首加does，再把动词改回原形,回答，Yes,人称代词+does。/ No, 人称代词+does+not。 She has small eyes. She doesn`t have small eyes. Does she have small eyes? Yes, she does./ No, she doesn`t.
2) 主语为除第三人称单数之外的人称，否定句，在动词前加don`t, 一般疑问句，在句首加do,回答，Yes,人称代词+do./ No, 人称代词+do+not。
They have small eyes. They don`t have small eyes. Do they have small eyes? Yes, they do./ No, they don`t.
Is he tall or short?----- He is tall. Does she have a pen or a pencil?---- She has a pencil.
1. 名词性物主代词与形容词性物主代词的用法区别:因为名词性物主代词与形容词性物主代词的汉语意思是一样的，名词性物主代词可独立使用，后面不要跟名词；形容词性物主代词不可独立使用，后面要跟名词。如：It is my shirt.= It is mine. my为形容词性物主代词，mine为名词性物主代词，your, his,her,our,its,their，my等都属于形容词性物主代词，形容词性物主代词通常置于名词前， 修饰限定名词，作定语；而名词性物主代词（mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, theirs）相当于‖形容词性物主代词+名词‖,当主语，宾语，或表语；―如： Is this your coat? ==Is this coat yours? 这是你的大衣吗？
2. whose cap is it? 3. It‘s Sally‘s.
5. Whose jacket is this? =
6. Is it your jacket? =
7. a new classmate 一个新同学 8. in different clothes 穿不同的衣服
9. find this man 找到这位男子 10. help us find him 帮助我们找到他
11. help sb （to） do sth 帮助某人做某事
Unit 3 Getting Together 核心词汇：
could, tell, sure, call, any, study, problem, speak, live, say, want, visit, often, helpful, classmate, poor,
for short, English corner, pen pal, the Great Wall, not…at all, a little
1. Do you like the English corner?
2. May I study English with you?
3. Do you like pets?
1. - Excuse me. Could you please tell me your name? – Sure. My name is Michael.
2. – May I know your name? – No problem. I‘m…
1. do 和 does 引导的一般疑问句及其肯定和否定回答； 一般现在时的第三人称单数
Do you have any friends here? Yes, I do. / No, I don‘t.
Does he speak Chinese? Yes, he does. / No, he doesn‘t.
I like it very much.
You can call me Mike for short.
3. 情态动词may与 could的运用。1kejian.com 核心词汇：
yourselves, glad, parent, both, office, worker, driver, farmer, cook, work, farm, hospital, drive, aunt, uncle, grandparent, grandmother, son, daughter
come in, at home, have a seat, on a farm, in a school/a hospital/an office, a photo of, family tree, look after
1. Come in and make yourselves at home.
2. What a nice place!
3. Please have a seat.
4. My grandmother lives with us and looks after Rose at home.
1. – What does your mother do? – She is a teacher.
2. – What do your parents do? – They are both office workers.
3. – What do you do? – I‘m a student.
4. – Where does she work? – She works in a school.
What do/does…do? Where do/does…work? 核心词汇：
food, fish, meat, chicken, rice, vegetable, noodle, hamburger, bread, dumpling,
drinks: drink, tea, milk, water, juice
meals: breakfast, lunch, supper, dinner
others: why, take, wait, something, eat, love, more, full, many
would like, what about, a cup of tea, why not…, wait a moment, something to drink/eat, a bowl of noodles, have dinner with…, help oneself to…, some more…
1. – What would you like to have?
2. – Would you like something to eat/drink?
3. – Would you like to have dinner with me?
1. Help yourselves. / Help yourselves to some fish.
2. May I take your order?
3. Wait a moment, please.
4. Let me see.
5. Why not have some fish and eggs?
6. Good idea.
7. They are very friendly.
Unit 4 Having Fun 核心词汇：
madam, try, buy, thirty, ninety, hundred, pair, store, need, few, thing, salt, kilo, bottle, everything, list
1. I want some clothes for my daughter.
2. Would you like some sugar or bread?
3. I don‘t want any sugar.
1. What can I do for you?
2. Thanks a lot.
3. Not at all.
4. May / Can I help you?
5. How much is it?
6. It‘s only 70 yuan.
7. I‘m just looking.
8. What do you think of this pair of running shoes?
9. I don‘t like them at all.
10. Are you kidding?
1. some, any 的使用。
2. 可数名词与不可数名词。 核心词汇：
free, Sunday, picnic, forget, guitar, swim, plan, kite, message, ask, back, pardon, afraid, wrong, sing, song, fun, fly, carry, next
for a picnic, go swimming, go shopping, speak to, take a message, ask sb. to do sth., tell…about… give me a call, have to, French fries
1. Don‘t forget to bring your guitar.
2. May I speak to Maria?
3. Could you ask him to give me a call?
1. – Hello.
- Hello, Jane! This is Kangkang.
- Are you free this Sunday?
- Yes, What‘s up?
- Would you like to go to West Hill for a picnic?
2. May I speak to Maria?
3. Can I take a message?
4. Yes, thanks. Could you ask her to call me back this evening?
7. Steve, how about flying a kite with me?
8. I‘d love to, but I‘m afraid I have no time.
9. I‘d like that, thanks.
10. What about having a picnic with old Mcdonald tomorrow? 核心词汇：
zoo, great, animal, elephant, lion, panda, clever, horse, pig, past, quarter, half, star, bed, homework, watch
have time, next time, start school, get up, watch TV, on one‘s way
1. I‘m afraid I‘ll have no time.
2. What animals do you like best?
3. It‘s time to go home.
4. I can‘t find my way home.
1. What time is it, please? / What‘s the time, please?
2. It‘s one o‘clock./It‘s a quarter past one./It‘s twenty to two.
3. What‘s wrong with you?
4. See you next time.
5. Here we are.
6. It‘s very kind of you to help us.
Unit 5 School Life
gate, plane, train, ship, boat, group, taxi, weekday, early, catch, walk, ride, park, game, today, life, break, finish, basketball, read, clean, house, library, music, week, listen, never, sometimes, every, once, twice, which
the same to, on foot, in one‘s free time, have a short break, clean the house, listen to music 重点句型：
1. Li Xiang often rides a bike to school.
2. We want to know about the school life of American students.
3. She has breakfast with her parents.
4. Work must come first.
5. The early bird catches the worm.
1. – Happy New Year! –The same to you.
2. – Do you often read books in the library? –Yes, I do./ No, I don‘t.
3. –How often do you go to the library? – There times a week.
playground, lab, room, gym, classroom, building, pool, card, soon, physics, borrow, shelf, course, keep, return, pleasure, purse, money, else, plan, center, left, attention, news, between, movie, show, program, world, stamp, exercise, because, talk, Japanese, wonderful
of course, lost and found, in the center of, next to, on the playground, at the moment, look for, return…to…, between…and…, talk with/to…, the Great Wall, at the back of…
1. He likes playing soccer best.
2. He is sleeping at the moment.
3. Would you like to play basketball?
4. May I borrow a few Ren‘ai project English workbooks?
5. You must return them on time.
6. Here is the news.
7. He looks happy, because he loves swimming.
1. – Are you doing your homework? – Yes, I am./No, I‘m not.
2. – What does Kangkang like doing best? – He likes playing soccer best.
3. – How long can I keep them? – Two weeks.
4. – Thank you. – It‘s a pleasure.
subject, history, math, art, geography, P.E., science, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, February, meeting, lesson, draw, learn, easy, interesting, difficult, boring, useful, hard, wish, story
work on, learn about, think of, not…at all, be friendly to sb. some other, and so on, learn…from… 重点句型：
1. How many lessons does he have every day?
2. What time is school over in the afternoon?
3. What‘s your favorite subject?
4. I don‘t like math at all.
5. What do you think of English?
6. My teachers are very friendly to me.
7. Can you tell me something about your school life?
8. I can learn a lot from it.
9. Thank you for your hard work.
1. – What day is it today? – It is Wednesday.
2. – What class are they having? – They are having a music class.
3. – What time does the class begin? – At ten o‘clock.
4. – Which subject do you like best? – I like history best.
5. – Why do you like it? – Because it‘s easy and interesting.
6. – How many lessons does he have every day? – Six.
7. – What‘s your favorite subject? – Music. I think it‘s interesting.
8. Best wishes!
Unit 6 Our Local Area
bedroom, second, upstairs, kitchen, garden, cousin, front, lamp, clock, floor, table, put, key, away, behind, window, model, under, river, beautiful, bathroom, drawer, keyboard
next to, in front to, play with, have a look, how many, look after, put away
1. Is there a computer in your study?
2. You must look after your things.
3. There‘re many beautiful flowers in the garden.
4. But there aren‘t any trees in it.
1. Welcome to my new house, Maria.
2. Why not go upstairs and have a look?
3. Don‘t put them here. Put them away, please.
4. Let‘s go and have a look.
1. there be结构（Ⅰ） 2 how many句型 核心词汇：
countryside, month, noon, furniture, quiet, single, neighbor, bank, street, museum, supermarket, station, mail, restaurant, hear, piano, loud, really, end, road, area, close, child, far, service, stop, fan, line, bad, someone, check, move, city, cost, traffic, yard
Family of three, post office, according to, keep money, parking lot, at the end of, a lot of, close to, far from, right now
1. What‘s your home like?
2. You can rent your single room to Bob for ￥280 per month.
3. I hear you playing the piano.
4. There are a lot of tall buildings and small gardens in our community.
5. There is something wrong with my kitchen fan.
6. I‘ll get someone to check it right now.
7. The traffic is heavy and the cost of living is high.
1. What‘s your home like?
2. Would you like me to help you?
3. What‘s the matter?
4. I‘m afraid it‘s too loud.
5. I‘m really sorry about that.
6. My kitchen fan doesn‘t work.
7. I can‘t hear you. The line is bad.
语法精粹：There be 结构（Ⅱ） 核心词汇：
town, along, turn, across, bridge, meter, until, miss, kilometer, should, change, public, light, danger, hurt, die, accident, ruler, before, cross, speed, careful, late, when fast, ticket
across from, all the same, the way to, change to, go straight, get hurt, wait for , be careful, away from
1. How can I get to…?
2. Go along Xinhua Street and turn left at the first street.
3. Could you tell me the way to…?
4. Go along this road until…
1. – Excuse me, which is the way to the post office?
– Sorry, I don‘t know. I‘m new here.
– Thank you all the same!
2. – Excuse me. Is there a bank near here?
– Yes. Go up this street to the end, and you‘ll find it on your left.
3. Don‘t play on the street.
Unit 7 Celebrating the Birthday
birthday, May, celebrate, party, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, twelfth, twentieth, Saturday, date, thousand, July, October, August, were, was, born, January, March, April, June, September, November, December, rest, alone, present, ago, candle, square, circle, surprise, wash, football, machine, shape
plan to do sth., be born, have a look, use sth. for…, give sb. a surprise
1. How do you plan to celebrate it?
2. She was born on October 22nd, 1996.
3. What shape was it a moment ago?
4. How long/wide is it?
5. What do we use it for?
1. – Would you like to come? – Thank you. I‘d love to.
2. – What day is it today? – It‘s Saturday.
3. – What‘s the date today? – It‘s May 5th, 2007.
4. – Can I have a look? – Sorry, I‘m afraid you can‘t.
skate, smart, count, hen, jump, frog, climb, tennis, write, still, anything, word, mean, lonely 常用词组：
have a good time, take…to, take photos, be good at
1. Why not sing Chinese songs with me?
2. What else can you do?
3. There was something wrong with her eyes.
1. – Can you dance? – Yes, I can. / Yes, a little. / Yes, very well.
– Can you draw? – No, I can‘t. / No, not at all.
2. Happy birthday to you!
3. You are so smart!
4. No way!
情态动词can/could 的用法。 核心词汇：
did, recite, poem, magic, enjoy, rock, yesterday, fall, happen, himself, video, lie, truth, fact, ever, everyone, around, silent, blow, breath, had, lose, funny
at once, fall down, come back, in fact, by hand, tell a lie, make a silent wish, blow out, in one breath
1. Did Kangkang enjoy himself at the party?
2. Helen was reciting a poem while Maria was dancing ballet.
3. But we went to Alice‘s home and talked about it until twelve o‘clock.
4. Did Judy tell a lie to her father?
5. Kangkang made a silent wish, and then he blew the candles out in one breath.
1. It‘s your turn.
2. Did you hurt yourself?
3. Look at your hands! Go and wash them at once.
4. This way, please.
5. How could you lie to me?
6. – We did see a movie. It was wonderful! – Oh, really?
7. Why didn‘t you tell me the truth?
Unit 8 The Seasons and the Weather
weather, spring, summer, winter, season, warm, mountain, cold, rain, snow, ground, holiday, low, umbrella, remember, wear, sunshine, spend, report, busy, leaf, cloudy, snowy, sunny, windy, rainy, temperature, bright, if, shorts
make a snowman, all day, nice and warm, remember to do sth. need to do sth. later on, all the year round, come back to life, the same as, last from…to (从……持续到……), be busy doing sth. fall from (从……上掉下来)
1. It is a good season for hiking.
2. It is a good time to climb mountains.
3. The ground is white with snow.
4. It‘s nice and warm.
5. What‘s the weather like in summer?
6. Please remember to wear warm clothes.
7. You need to wear sunglasses.
8. Many trees and flowers come back to life.
9. The farmers are busy harvesting.
10. The leaves fall from the tree.
11. Winter lasts from December to February.
1. – What ?s the weather like in spring? – It‘s warm.
2. – How was the weather yesterday? – It was cloudy all day.
3. – Which season do you like best, spring, summer, fall or winter? – I like summer best.
4. – What‘s the temperature, do you know?
– The low temperature is 20℃ and the high temperature is 25℃
5 It‘s hard to say.
travel, country, hope, together, interest, each, expensive, camera, raincoat, map, trip, enter, off, wet, point, touch, finger, paper, gift, pass, during, greeting, tent
talk about, take pictures, get together with, places of interest, a pair of, and so on, go on a trip, take off, point to, pass…to…, gift money, the day before yesterday
1. The summer holidays are coming soon.
2. I wish to travel around the country and take pictures.
3. I hope to get together with them.
4. What‘s the best time to go there?
5. What should I take with me?
6. How long were you there?
7. It is very different from ours.
1. – I hope you all have a good time. – You, too.
2. It sounds really interesting!
3. – How was your trip? – It was wonderful!
4. Please give my love to your parents.
festival, Christmas, potato, sweet, luck, riddle, special, believe, important, prepare, open, grape, whole, lucky, knock, shout, labor, international, hold, race, national, capital, flag, burn, god 11
stay up, put up, play tricks on, prepare for, at the end of, knock on/at
1. It means the end of the Spring Festival.
2. People show their love to their mothers by giving presents.
3. People are busy preparing for Christmas.
4. They give Christmas cards to their friends and decorate Christmas trees with lights and
5. Children put up stockings by the fireplaces.
6. In China, celebrating Spring Festival is a big event.
7. On the eve of the festival, the whole family get together for a big dinner.
8. People stay up and enjoy dumplings at midnight for good luck.
9. Children greet their parents and get lucky money as new year gifts.
1. Merry Christmas! 2 Let‘s celebrate.
3Please give my best wishes to your parents.
Unit 1 Sports and Games
Topic 1 Are you going to play basketball ?
1. almost(反义词)never 2.win(过去式)won(名词)winner
3.ski(现在分词)skiing 4.famous(比较级)more famous
7.popular(最高级)most popular 8.healthy(同义词)fit(名词)health
1. during the summer holidays 在暑假期间
2. between…and… 在两者之间 3 cheer sb. on 为某人加油
4prefer doing sth. 更喜欢做某事 5quite a bit/a lot 很多
6plan to do sth.计划做某事 7have a skating club 举办滑雪俱乐部
8go skating/skiing/bicycling/climbing/hiking 去滑雪/滑冰/骑车/爬山/远足
9arrive in/at 到达 10play against…与……对抗/较量
11for long 很久 12leave for… 动身去…
13the day after tomorrow 后天 14China‘s national team 中国国家队
15 play baseball 打棒球 16at least 至少
17What a shame! 多羞愧！ 18be good at 善于做某事
19take part in 参加 20all over the world 全世界
21be good for 对……有益 22a good way 一种好方法
23keep fit/healthy 保持健康 24relax oneself 放松某人自己
1What‘s your favorite sport? = What sport do you like best? 你最喜爱的运动是什么? 2Which sport do you prefer? = Which sport do you like better? 你更喜欢什么运动?
I prefer skating. = I like skating better. 我更喜欢滑雪.
3 Do you skate much? = Do you often skate? 你常滑雪吗?
4She spends at least half an hour in the gym every day. 每天她至少花半小时在体育馆. 5She plays baseball pretty well and she is also good at jumping.
6What kind of sports do you like? = Which sport do you like? 你喜欢哪种运动?
7Would you like to come and cheer us on ? 你愿意来为我们加油吗？
8What are you going to be when you grow up? 当你长大后做什么？
9There is going to be a school sports meet next month.下月有一场运动会。
1. see sb. do sth “看见某人做了某事” 强调动作的全过程,常与every day; often等连用. see sb. doing sth. “看见某人正在做某事” 强调动作正在进行.
如: I saw you play basketball almost every day during the summer holidays.
I often see him draw pictures near the river. 我常看见她在河边画画.
I saw her go across the street. 我看见她过了马路
I saw her going across the street. 我看见她正在过马路.
2. join sb. 表示 “加入某人的行列” “和某人在一起” join + 组织 表示 “加入某个组织” take part in 表示 “参加/出席某个活动”
如: Will you join us? I will join the skiing club.
She is planning to take part in the high jump.
3. arrive in + 大地点 arrive at + 小地 get to + 地点 = reach + 地点
如: My uncle arrived in Beijing yesterday.
I arrived at the Great Wall. = I got to the Great Wall. = I reached the Great Wall. 注意: reach here/there/home = get here/there/home = arrive here/there/home
4. leave… 离开…… leave for… 动身去…/离开到…
如: They are leaving Beijing tomorrow. 明天他们要离开北京.
They are leaving for Japan the day after tomorrow. 后天他们要前往日本.
5. a few “几个;一些” 修饰可数名词 a little “一点点” 修饰不数名词
如: There are a few eggs in the basket. There is a little water in the bottle.
6. how long 表示“多久(时间)”; 提问时间段.
how often 表示 “多常; 多久一次”; 提问时间的频率.
如: They will stay in Beijing for a week. → How long will they stay in Beijing? How often does he play basketball?
7.be good at (doing) sth. = do well in (doing) sth. 擅长于(做)某事
如: She is good at (playing) baseball. = She does well in (playing) baseball.
8.make sth/sb + adj. 使某物(某人)在某种状态
keep …sth/sb + adj. 保持某物(某人)在某种状态
如: Playing soccer can make your body strong.
Swimming can help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
Topic 2 Would you mind teaching me ?
(1) adj. + ly → adv.
loud → loudly soft → softly quiet → quietly
clear → clearly angry → angrily easy → easily
fall → fell break → broke lose →lost throw → threw feel → felt
(3) 1.ill (同义词)sick (名词)illness 2.start(同义词)begin
5.careless(反义词)careful 6.important(比较级) more
9.invent(名词)invention; inventor 10.indoor(反义词)outdoor
13.feel (名词)feeling 14.tiring(近义词)tired
1. have a soccer game 进行一场足球赛 2fall ill 病倒了
3be a little far from 离……有点远 4right away = at once立刻;马上 5miss a good chance 错过一个好机会6get/miss a goal 得到/失去一分 7shame on sb.为某人感到羞耻 8do one‘s best尽某人的力
9say sorry to sb. 对某人说抱歉 10be sure to do sth.确定做某事
11be angry with… 生某人的气
12with one‘s help = with the help of sb. 在某人的帮助下
13serve food 上菜 14turn up/down… 调高/低（音量）
15keep sb. doing sth. 让某人一直做某事 16in a minute一分钟后；马上
17on the phone在电话中 18take a seat 就坐
19never mind 不要紧 20a lot of traveling一系列旅行
21love/enjoy doing sth 喜爱/欢做某事
22have a very exciting life 过着非常兴奋的生活 23as well 也
24throw…into…把……投进……25follow/obey the rules 遵守规则
26over a century later一个多世纪后27more and more people 越来越多的人
28feel tired 感到疲劳 29instead of… 替代……
30ask sb. to do sth. 叫某人做某事 31make a plan for sb.为某人订一份计划
32build up 增进;增强 33have fun doing sth. 乐于做…..做某事
34be important to 对于某人来说是重要
35in a minute/ at once/ right away 立刻/马上
1. Could you please do me a favor? = Could you help me? = Could you give me a hand?
2. Would you mind teaching me? = Would you please teach me? 你教我好吗？
3. Would you mind not smoking here ? 你不要在这里抽烟好吗？
4. You are always so careless. 你总是这样粗心大意.
5. I‘m very sorry for what I said. 我为所说感到到道歉。
6. We are sure to win next time 下次，我们一定回赢。
7. Let me buy you a new one. = Let me buy a new one for you.让我为你买一个新的。
8. He invented an indoor game for his students so that they could play it even in bad weather.
9. And you can throw it with one hand or both hands.你能用一只手或两只手投掷它。
10. I have great fun running and I feel well and look fit 我总是快乐地跑步和我感到很好，
1. ill 与 sick 都表示 “生病的”, 只能作表语而既可作表语也可作定语.
如: The man is ill/sick. 那个男人病了. (作表语)
He is a sick man. 他是个病人. (作定语)
2. Would you mind (not) doing sth? 表示 “(不)做某事介意/好吗?”
如: Would you mind coming and checking it? 来修理它好吗?
Would you mind not smoking here? 不要在这儿吸烟好/介意吗?
3. one of + 名词复数 表示 “其中之一……”, 主语是one,表单数.
如: One of my teammates is strong and tall. 其中我的一个队友又高又壮。
One of my friends likes English 其中我的一个朋友喜欢英语。
4. miss “错过,思念,遗失”
如: I missed the last bus yesterday. 昨天我错过最后一班车.
He missed his mother. 他想念他的母亲.
My God! I missed(=lost) my key. 天啊! 我把钥匙弄丢了.
5. be sure to do sth. = be sure that + 句子 “确定做某事”
如: We are sure to win next time. = We are sure that we will win next time.
6. be sorry for… “为某事抱歉”
be sorry to do sth. = be sorry (that) + 句子 “很抱歉做了某事”
如: I am very sorry for what I said. 我为我所说的话感到抱歉.
I‘m sorry I lost your book. = I‘m sorry to lose your book.很抱歉弄丢你的书。
7．tired adj. “（感到）疲惫的” , 主语是人 如: I feel tired today. 今天我感到累了. tiring adj. “令人疲劳的”, 主语是事物 如:This job is tiring. 这份工作令人疲惫. 类似的有: excited 感到兴奋的 exciting 令人兴奋的
interested 感到有趣的 interesting 有趣的
15 years old “15岁” 如: He is a 15-year-old boy. = The boy is 15 years old.
类似用法: 2.5-mile / 2.5 miles
9. instead “替代;相反”, 一般单独使用,放在句末,前面用逗号隔开.
如: I won‘t go to Shanghai. I‘ll go to Beijing, instead. 我不会去上海而会去北京. = I‘ll go to Beijing instead of Shanghai.
I drank a lot of milk instead of water. 我喝了许多牛奶而不是水.
10. have fun doing sth. = enjoy doing sth. 表示 “从做…….中获得乐趣”
如: I have great fun running. = I enjoy running.我总能在跑步中得到很大乐趣。
Topic 3 Beijing will host the 2008 Olympics.
1. join the English club 加入英语俱乐部
2. host the 2008 Olympics 举办2008年奥运会
3. fill out 填出/好 4go on 发生；进行
5all the interesting places 所有有趣的地方 6quite a lot 相当多
7make friends with…与……交朋友 8be afraid 恐怕
9be free 有空 10see you then 再见
11win the first gold medal 赢得第一枚金牌
12get 28 gold medals 获得28枚金牌
13the winner of the first gold medal 第一枚金牌的获胜者
14every four years 每四年;每隔三年
15the mascot for the Beijing Olympics 北京奥运会的吉祥物
16behave well 举止得体 17improve the environment 改善环境
18plant trees and grass 种植花草树木 19a symbol of …一种……的象征
20stand for 代表 21the five parts of the world 世界的五大部分
22do morning exercises 做早操 23be fond of (doing) sth. 喜欢(做)某事
1.Could you tell me your name? = What‘s your name?
2.What do you do? = What‘s your job? = What are you? 你是干什么的?
3.Beijing will host the 2008 Olympics. 北京将主办2008年奥运会
4. More and more foreign friends ride in my taxi (= take my taxi) now.
5.Speaking English will help me a lot. 说英语将对我有很大帮助.
6..Please fill it out. 请把它填好.
7.What will the weather be like this weekend? = How will the weather be this weekend? 本周末的天气怎样?
8. There will be more roads in Beijing. 在北京将会有更多的马路.
9. When shall we meet? 我们什么时候见面？
10.Let‘s make it half past six.咱们把时间定在六点半吧。
1. fill out + 名词 “填好……” fill + 名词/代词+out
如: Please fill out this form. = Please fill this form out. 请填好这张表格.
Please fill it/them out. (当宾语是代词时, 只能放中间) 请把它(们)填好.
2. be afraid… “恐怕” 指有礼貌地、委婉地拒绝别人.
be afraid of… “害怕(做)……”
如: I‘m afraid I won‘t be free. 我恐怕没有空.
He is afraid of dogs. 他害怕狗.
They are afraid of losing the game. 他们害怕输了比赛.
3may be “可能是……” may是情态动词 + be
maybe “或许; 可能” maybe是副词
如: He may be a teacher. = Maybe he is a teacher. 他可能是一名老师.
He may know her name. = Maybe he knows her name. 他可能知道她的名字.
4between 在两者之间 among 在三者或三者当中
如: The answer is between A and B. 答案在A和B 之间.
The winner is among of us. 获胜者在我们当中.
5. There be 句型的一般将来时
正:There will be a sports meeting in our school this weekend.
= There is going to be a sports meeting in our school this weekend.
误:There will have a sports meeting in our school this weekend.
= There is going to have a sports meeting in our school this weekend.
Would you like to go hiking with us? 你想和我们一起去远足吗?
What/How about going hiking with us? 和我们一起去远足怎么样?
Why don‘t you go hiking with us? 你为什么不和我们一起去远足呢?
Why not go hiking with us? 为什么不和我们为什么不和我们一起去远足呢?呢?
Let‘s go hiking. 让我们一起去远足吧!
Would you mind going hiking with us? 你介意和我们一起去远足吗?
Would you please go hiking with us? 和我们一起去远足好吗?
Unit 2 Keeping healthy
Topic 1 How are you feeling today?
1. have a cold/a toothache /a fever/a cough/a backache/a stomachache/a sore throat /the flu /sore
2. take a rest=have a rest 休息 3not read for too long 不要看书太久
4boiled water 开水 5stay in bed 卧病在床，躺在床上
6have a good sleep 好好睡一觉 7feel terrible 感觉难受
8day and night 日日夜夜 9You`d better=You had better 你最好------- 18
10not so well 很不好 11not too bad 没什么大碍
12much better 好多了 13go to see a doctor 去看病
14take /have some medicine 吃药 15take---to--- 把--------带到--------
16send---to--- 把-------送到------- 17hot tea with honey 加蜂蜜的热茶
18lie down 躺下 19look after=take care of 照看，照顾
20brush teeth 刷牙 21have an accident 发生一次意外/事故
22don`t worry 别担心 23worry about 担心--------
24nothing serious 没什么严重，没什么大碍 25check over 诊断，仔细检查
26thank you for---- 因--------而感谢你 27buy---for-- 为------买------
28not------until---- 直到-------才---- 29ice cream 冰淇淋
30both----and--- ------和-------都是---- 31take some cold pills 吃感冒药
32plenty of 许多，大量
1. What`s wrong with you/him/her?你/他/她怎么了？
What`s the matter with-------? What`s the trouble with------?
2.You should see a dentist.你应该去看牙医。这是一种表达建议的句子。还可以用以下句式： you`d better(not)-------how /what about--------why not/don`t you --------
3.I`m sorry to hear that.听到这个消息我很难过。这是表示同情别人的句子。
4.You look pale.你看起来很苍白。（1）在英语中表示气色不好，苍白，不用whit，而用pale
You look beautiful。你看起来很漂亮。与look用法相同的连系动词还有 tast ，sound ，smell ，feel 。如：
The soup tastes very delicious .这汤尝起来真香。
Your voice sound nice.你的声音听起来很动人。
The flowers smell sweet .这些花闻起来很香。
The silk feels smooth 丝绸摸起来很光滑。
5.------Shall I take you to the hospital?我送你去医院吧？
Shall I do----需要我做-------吗？
take sb to-----------把某人送到某地
6. I`ll take some medicine and see how it goes. 我打算先吃药看看情况再说。
How is everything going?一切进展如何？
Everything is going well.一切进展顺利。
7.You`d better drink hot tea with honey.你最好喝加蜂蜜的热茶。
tea with honey 加了蜂蜜的茶，with表示一种伴随状态。类似的表达还有：
some coffee with sugar and milk加了牛奶和糖的咖啡
some tea without sugar不加糖的茶
8.Michael had an accident yesterday.昨天迈克发生了事故。
had an accident发生了事故
9.But my left leg still hurts when I move it.可是当我挪动脚时，还是有点儿疼。
如： my head hurts.
10.Your X-rays show it`s nothing serious.你的X光照片显示没什么严重的问题。
nothing serious 没什么严重的。nothing ，something ，anything等不定代词，被形容词修饰时，形容词位于其后。如：
I have something important to say.我有一些重要的事情要说。
11.Stay in bed and don`t move your leg too much.躺在床上，不要总是挪动你的腿。
12.Michael`s friends bought some chocolate for him .迈克的朋友给他买饿一些巧克力。
buy sth for sb.双宾语的运用。使用双宾语时，在人宾前需要使用介词，有时用―to‖有时用―for ‖，这与动词本身有关，表示动词的方向，多用―to‖，表示动词的目的，多用― for ‖ give sth to sb. pass sth to sb.
bring sth to sb. take sth to sb.
cook sth for sb. buy sth for to sb .
13.------but I couldn`t read them until today.但是直到今天我才读了它们。
not ----until直到------才-------until 在肯定句动词一般用延续性动词，在否定句中动词一般为短暂性动词。如：
He will wait for his father until ten o`clock.他将等他父亲一直到10点钟。
He won`t leave until his father comes.他直到他父亲回来才离开。
Topic 2 I must ask him to give up smoking
1. stay up late熬夜 2be bad for对------有害
3be good for对------有益 4too much太多，过分
5do morning exercises做早操 6keep long fingernails长长指甲
7play sports right进行适当的体育锻炼 8go to school without breakfast不吃早餐去上学 9have a bath洗澡 10take a fresh breath呼吸新鲜空气
11read ----about---读关于------- 12Ren`ai English Post仁爱英语报
13ask sb to do叫某人做某事 14give up放弃
15read in the sun在太阳底下看书 16throw litter about乱扔垃圾
17on the lawn在草坪上 18put------into------把-------放进-----
19exercise on an empty stomach空腹锻炼 20get into进入
21keep the air clean and fresh保持空气清新 22wash hands before meals饭前洗手 23potato chips炸薯条
1. Staying up late is bad for your health.熬夜有害健康。
1） stay up late熬夜
2） be bad for对--------有害。类似的短语还有： be good for---对------有好处
3） staying up late is---动名词作主语。当我们需要一个动词充当主语时，常用此动词的
Playing basketball is good for your heath.打篮球对你的身体有好处。
Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.躺在床上看书对眼睛有害。
Swimming is my hobby.游泳是我的爱好。
2. It will keep you active during the day.它会使你在白天保持活力。
keep sth/sb .+adj.保持某物/某人在某种状态。如：
keep your fingersails clean.保持你的指甲干净。
keep our streets clean.让街道保持干净。
3. Different foods help us in different ways不同的食物对我们有不同的作用. in different ways.
4. If we eat too littele or too much food-----如果我们吃太少或太多食物------
与 little ，a little类似的用法的还有 few， a few 。
5. Walking is good exercise and it is necessary for good health. 散步是很好的锻炼，它是身体
be necessary for----对--------来说是必不可少的 如：
Sunshine is necessary for our life.阳光对于我们的生活来说是必不可少的。
Food is necessary for life.食物是生命所必需的。
1） 情态动词must及其否定形式 must not
must 译为―必须做------‖其否定意义―不必做-------‖，用don`t have to 表示，而不用must not 。如：
——must Ifinish it tonight?
——No, you don`t have to.
而must not 译作―禁止做--------‖。如：
You must not throw litter about.
Don`t throw litter about.别到处乱扔垃圾。
May I come in ?我可以进来吗？
You may get a headache when you work too hard.当你工作太累时你可能回感到头疼。
You may get a headache when you can`t get enough sleep. 当你睡眠不足时，你可能会头疼。 enough sleep 充足的睡眠。
enough 修饰名词时放在前后均可；当它修饰形容词时，一般放在形容词后面。如： strong enough足够强壮
Topic 3what should we do to fight SARS?
1. hurry up快点，赶快
2. go ahead（尤指经某人允许）开始，干下去，走在前面，领先
3do more exercise多锻炼 4do some cleaning做扫除
5all the time一直 6have to不得不，必须
7keep away远离------- 8just a moment稍等一会儿
9get through拨通（电话）；通过 10take care of照顾
11care for照顾（病人）；照料；喜欢 12talk with和----交谈
13enjoy oneself过得愉快 14Chinese medicine中药
15since then从那时起 16get lost丢失了，迷路
17on one`s way to----在某人去----------的路上 18by mistake错误地
19ask for leave请假 20healthy food健康食物
21crowded places拥挤的地方 22do one`s best尽力
23change clothes often常换衣服 24wash hands often常洗手
25ring------up打电话给-------- 26leave a message 留口信
27take a message带口信 28call----back给------回电话
29take an active part in积极参加 30the name of----- -------的名称
31what do you think of-- ？你认为---------怎么样？
32have a good time=enjoy oneself过得愉快
33next time下次 34let -------out让-------出去
35teach oneself on the Internet网上自学36be afraid of害怕-----，恐惧-------
1. Sure,go ahead.当然可以，请问吧！
ahead 意思是向前，这里的go ahead原意为向前走，在这里译作继续问问题， 相当于go on
2. Please tell my father to take care of himself 请告诉我爸爸照顾好自己。
take care of 照顾，照料。同义词：look after
tell sb to do sth ask sb to do sth
want sb to do sth get sb to do sth 表示让某人去做某时事
3. can I take a message?我能为您梢个口信吗？
take a message 梢口信 leave a message 留口信
give a message to --------给某人一个口信
4. I`ll tell her when she comes back.她一回来我就告诉她。
He`ll phoneme when he arrives in Beijing .当他到北京时，他将回给我打电话。
5. ------,he took an active part in the battle against it.他积极投身于抗击―非典‖的战斗中。 against 与---相对抗
take part in--------参加--------；加入到某种活动中 take an active part in----积极参加，如： You should take an active part in the sports meet in your school.你应该积极参加你们学校的运动会。
6. He cared for the patients.他日夜关心着病人。
care for sb--- 关心某人
7. It`s my duty to save the patients. 救治病人是我的职责。
it`s------to do----- 做某事是---------在此句式中，―to do --- ‖是真正的主语，而―it ‖是形式主语，类似的句式有：
It`s dangerous to climb the tree.怕树很危险。
8. Long time no see. 好久没见！
―Haven`t seen you for a long time！‖。
9. I tought myself on the Internet. 我在网上自学。
1） on the Internet 在网络上。介词on用来表示在网上、电视上、收音机里、电话
2） on the phone， on the radio ，on tv
3） teach oneself自学，近义词组为： learn by oneself
10. How often does Mr Brown exercise? 布朗先生多长时间锻炼一次？
how often对频率提问，回答用 once/twice/three times-----a day/a week/----- ；
The boy couldn`t make the model plane by himself那个男孩不能独自制作飞机模型。
Jane teaches herself English.简自学英语。
Lily fell down and hurt herself yesterday. 昨天莉莉自己摔伤了。
Help yourself to some strawberries,please.请随便吃些草莓。
They enjoyed themselves at the party last night.昨晚在晚会上他们玩得很开心。
3）反身代词作名词或代词的同位语时，起加强语气的作用，可译为―亲自，本人‖。如： You `d better ask your teacher about it yourself.你最好亲自去问你的老师。
Unit3 My Hobby
Topic 1 I love collecting stamps
hobby 爱好 vacation假期 painting 绘画 friendship友谊 knowledge 知识 daily 每日的 whether 是否 such as 例如 used to do sth. 过去常常做某事 take a bath 洗澡 be interested in 对……感兴趣
go dancing 跳舞 go boating 划船 play volleyball 打排球 swimming 游泳 drawing 画画 collecting stamps 集邮 collecting coins 收藏硬币 listening to pop music 听流行音乐 listening to classical music 听古典音乐
listening to symphony 听交响乐 walking in the countryside 在乡间散步
1.Wow! So many stamps!(Page 53)哇，那么多的邮票！
本句意为：There are so many stamps. so many意思是―那么多‖，so much意思也是―那么多‖。 如：
1）There are so many flowers. Or: So many flowers！这里有这么多的花。
2)There is so much water on the table. Or: So much water!桌子上有那么多的水。
2. We can learn a lot about people, places, history, and special times from stamps. (Page 53)通过这些邮票我们可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史和特殊时代的知识。
a lot ―许多、大量‖，用在动词后，同very much。如:
1）She had told me a lot about how to learn English well.
2）Thanks a lot.非常感谢。
另外，a lot of 和lots of 的意思也是―许多、大量‖，要用在名词前，在肯定句中常代替much，many。在口语中尤其如此。如：
There are a lot of / lots of history books in the room.屋里有许多历史书。
There is still a lot of / lots of snow on top of the house.房上仍有许多雪。
We have had a lot of / lots of fruits. 我们吃过许多水果。
a lot of和lots of之间没有多大区别，都可以与可数名词和不可数名词连用。与不可数名词连用时，动词用单数，与可数名词连用时，动词用复数。见上述例句。
3.Would you like to collect any of these things? (Page 53)你想集下面这些东西吗?
would you like to +动词原形，表示―想要……‖如:
1) Would you like to have a cup of coffee? 你想要一杯咖啡吗？
2)Would you like to have something to drink？你想要点喝的吗？
1)Are there any letters for me? 这有我的信吗？
2)If you have any trouble, please let me know. 如果你有什么困难，请告诉我。
4. What things do you love collecting? (Page 53)你喜欢集什么东西？
love + doing表示―喜欢、爱好‖，也可以用like+ doing表示。如：
1）I love listening to the music.我爱好听音乐。
2）I love skating.我喜欢溜冰。
5.I am interested in playing sports. (Page 54)我对运动感兴趣。
be interested in (doing) sth. ―对……感兴趣‖如:
1）I am interested in reading books.我对读书特别感兴趣。
2）Jack is interested in football.杰克对足球很感兴趣。
6.What do you often do in your spare time? (Page 55)
in one‘s spare time ―在业余时间‖―在闲暇之际‖，也可用in one‘s free time替换。如:
1）I shall do it in my spare time. 我会在我的业余时间做这件事。
2）In my free time I often go to the movies.在闲暇之际，我常去看电影。
7. I often go fishing. (Page 55)我经常去钓鱼。
go + doing表示―去做某事‖
1)Let‘s go fishing next Sunday.下星期天我们去钓鱼吧。
2)Are you going hiking this weekend?这个周末你打算去远足吗？
另外还有：go hunting 去打猎 go shooting 去射击 go swimming 去游泳
go bathing 去沐浴 go shopping 去购物 go climbing 去爬山
8.And I do a lot of reading. (Page 55)我通常都是阅读一些书籍。
在英语中有不少由―do + doing‖的结构，表示―干某事‖。如：
散步 do some walking do a lot of walking
读书 do some readingdo a lot of reading
洗衣服 do some washingdo a lot of washing
买东西 do some shoppingdo a lot of shopping
清扫 do some cleaningdo a lot of cleaning
9．Im a movie fan. (page 55)我是一个电影迷。
a film / football / star fan
同时，fan作为名词还有―风扇‖的意思。如：electric fan 电扇。
10．I also rent VCDs and watch them at home. (Page 55)
1) I like to watch TV.我喜欢看电视。
2) Are you going to play or watch?你将参加比赛还是只是去看看？
11.Why not go out and do some outdoor activities? (Page 55)
这是一个省略句，全句可以说成Why shall we not go out and do some outdoor activities?常在口语中使用，用来征求对方的意见或表达建议。使用这种句子必须要有上下文，如：
1）Why not meet at the school gate?我们在校门口见面好吗？
2）Why not run a little faster?为什么不跑快一点呢？
1）Would you like to give us some good advice?请给我们一些好的建议好吗？
2）Would you like some coffee or tea?请问，你是想喝咖啡还是茶？
12.Maybe I need a change. (Page 55) 或许我需要改变。
1）Maybe he will come, maybe he won‘t.也许他来，也许他不来。
2）—Is that true?那是真的吗？
—Maybe, I am not sure.也许，我也不敢肯定。
13.My interests are changing all the time. (Page 56) 我的兴趣爱好总是在不断地改变。 all the time―总是、一直‖。如：
1）Why are you playing all the time? 你为什么总是玩啊？
2）Look at these monkeys, they are jumping all the time.
14. And I wasn‘t interested in sports at all. (Page 56)我对运动一点兴趣都没有。
not...at all ―一点也不……‖；―全然不‖。如：
1）I didn‘t mind it at all. 我一点也不在意。
2）—Thank you for helping me.谢谢你帮助我。
—Not at all.没关系。
3）He didn‘t know that at all. 他对此事一无所知。
15. But now, my hobbies are sports, like soccer and swimming. (Page 56)
1)He swims very quickly like a fish.他游泳非常地快，像一条鱼。
2) The cake is round like a moon.这块蛋糕是圆的，就像月亮一样。
16. I never miss any important soccer games. (Page 56)
1)I have never met him before.我以前从未见过他。
2) You have never been to the Great Wall, have you?你从未去过长城，是吗？
17. I used to know little about paintings. (Page 56)我过去不太懂绘画。
little和few都含有否定的意思。表示―不多‖；―很少‖。little相当于not much, few相当于not many。little与不可数名词连用, few与可数名词复数连用。如：
1)I have little time.我的时间很少。
2) I understood little of his speech.他的话我没有明白多少。
3) Few of the students passed the exam.没有几个学生考试及格。
Few people would agree with him.没有多少人同意他。
而a little和a few含有肯定的意思，表示―一些‖；―几个‖（虽然少，但有一些）。如：
1)I know a little French.我多少还懂点儿法语。
2) There‘s a little water in the glass.杯子里还有点儿水。
3) Can you stay a few days longer?你能多呆几天吗？
4)I still have a few friends in Beijing.我在北京还有几个朋友。
18. I enjoy listening to rock music. (Page 56)我喜欢听摇滚音乐。
like, love, enjoy和prefer，这四个词都有―喜欢‖之意，但用法不同。试比较：
1）In England， many people like fish and chips.
2）Jack likes playing football.杰克爱踢足球。
3）I don‘t like to eat apples now.现在我不想吃苹果。
1）Father loves his work.爸爸热爱他的工作。
2）I love watching TV.我爱看电视。
3）Children love to play this game.孩子们爱做这种游戏。
4）We all love our great motherland.我们热爱我们伟大的祖国。
1）The Greens enjoy living in China.格林一家喜欢在中国居住。
2）Did you enjoy yourself in the zoo?你在动物园玩得愉快吗？
3）Many foreigners enjoy Chinese food.很多外国人喜欢中国菜。
1）Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?你比较喜欢喝茶，还是喝咖啡？
2）I prefer walking to cycling.我喜欢步行胜过骑单车。
3）My brother likes maths, but I prefer English.
19.Did you use to go swimming during summer vacations? (Page 57)
1）The sun gives us light during the daytime.太阳在白天给我们阳光。
2) He called to see me during my absence.当我不在的时候他来访过我。
20．I used to do that in the pond in front of my house. ( Page 57)
in front of ―在……的前面‖；指在物体外部的前面。而in the front of ―……的前部‖；指在物体内部的前面，即前部。注意它们的区别。试比较：
1）There is a tall tree in front of my house.我家房前有一棵大树。
2）Don‘t stand in front of me. I can‘t see the blackboard.
3）The teacher is giving a lesson in the front of the classroom.
4) The driver is sitting in the front of the car.司机坐在汽车的前面。
21．Nobody. I taught myself. ( Page 57) 没有任何人，我自学的。
teach oneself ―自学、自修‖。teach动词―教授、教……‖有些动词后常跟反身代词，如：enjoy oneself ―过得愉快‖, help oneself ―随便吃（用）……‖。如：
1)She teaches history in our school.她在我们学校教历史。
2)She taught his son English when he was 3 years old.她儿子3岁时，她就教他英语。
3）Did you enjoy yourselves in the party?你们在舞会上玩得愉快吗？
4）Help yourself to some fruit.请随便吃些水果吧。
22.When they are free, people usually do what they like. (Page 58)
free ―有空、空闲‖， be free可以替换为have time。如：
1）Are you free this evening? = Do you have time this evening? 你今天晚上有空吗？
2)If I am free, I am going to visit the museum. = If I have time, I am going to visit the museum.如果有时间，我打算去参观博物馆。
23.They also paint pictures or collect things such as coins, dolls or stamps. (Page 58) 他们也绘画或者收集一些东西，例如：硬币、娃娃或邮票。
such as ―像……、比如……、诸如……‖如：
1）We study several subjects, such as Chinese, maths, English and physics.
2）I can name some animals in the zoo, such as tiger, wolf, fox and so on.
24．When people become old, hobbies can keep them healthy. When people are sick, hobbies can help them get well sooner.(Page 58)
本句中become, keep, be, 与get都是系动词。系动词的基本用法是其后加形容词做表语。系动词一共可以分为两大类：表示状态的和表示状态变化的。
1)be, seem, appear等。
2)由感官动词变化而来的，翻译成中文通常可以翻译成―……起来‖，这些系动词有：look, sound, feel, taste, smell等。
3)由不及物动词转化而来的，这些系动词有：stand, keep, prove, remain
系动词表示状态变化的包括：become, go, get, grow, turn, fall等。如：
1）Coffee smells nice.咖啡闻起来好香。
2）After hearing that, his face went red.听完，他的脸红了。
3）The days get longer and longer in spring.春天白天变得越来越长了。
24．I call him Pink pig. The color of his skin is light pink. ( Page 59)
1)Which dress do you like, the light one or the dark one?
2)It is dark now. Let‘s go home quickly. 天黑了，咱们快点儿回家吧。
25．Pink likes to have a bath.( Page 59) Pink喜欢洗澡。
have a bath 洗澡
短语have a bath与动词bathe意思一样，但前者表示在有限的时间里进行某项活动。如： 游泳 have a swim 谈一谈 have a talk
洗一洗 have a wash骑马 have a ride
看一看 have a look休息一下 have a rest
26.How do you take care of them? ( Page 59)你怎样照顾它们？
take care of 照顾，类似的说法还有look after。如：
1)The girl is too young to take care of herself.这姑娘太小了还不能照顾自己。
2) The old man is taken good care of by his children.这位老人被他的孩子们精心地照顾着。
3)My mother is ill. I have to look after her at home.我妈妈病了，我得在家照顾她。
4）You must look after your things. 你必须照看好你自己的东西。
1)I want to know if / whether it is going to rain tomorrow.
2) He asked me if / whether Li Ping was at home.他问我李平是否在家。
3) He didn‘t understand if / whether the stranger told a lie.
whether 后可紧接or not，而if一般不能。
Let me know whether or not you can come.
Whether this is true or not, I can not say.
I haven‘t decided whether to go to the cinema or to stay at home.
I haven‘t settled the question of whether I‘ll go back home.我是否回家还没有定。
Topic2 I like pop music
pity遗憾 concert 音乐会 violin 小提琴 sweet 悦耳的
continue doing sth. 继续做某事 be born 出生 set up 建立
classical music 古典音乐 folk songs 民歌 stage name 艺名
everyday life 日常生活 be famous for 因……而著名 look for 寻找
1．And it sounds great! (Page 61) 听起来好极了。
2.What kind of musical instrument can you play? (Page 62)你会弹什么种类的乐器？ kind 是―种类，类型‖的意思。如：
a kind of 一种，all kinds of各种各样， what kind of 什么类型的。如:
1）Dumpling is a kind of Chinese food.饺子是一种中国食品。
2）There are all kinds of books in Beijing Library.北京图书馆有各种各样的图书。
3）What kind of room would you like, a double room or a single room?
3.We have guitar, violin, piano and drum lessons for just ￥240 each. (Page 62)
1）These books cost a dollar each.这些书每本一美元。
2)He gave the boys a shilling each.他给孩子们每人一个先令。
4．What do you do in your free time? (Page 63) 你在闲暇之际干些什么？
in one‘s free time ―在闲暇之际‖。
5．Classical music is serious music. (Page 64) 古典音乐是一种很严肃的音乐。
1）He is a serious worker. 他是一个工作认真的人。
2）― It‘s nothing serious.‖ says the doctor,― You‘ve got a little cold.‖
6．Pop music often comes and goes easily. (Page 64) 流行音乐来得快去得也快。
come and go easily 可以翻译为―来去匆匆‖。如：
1）Money is something that comes and goes easily.钱这东西来得快去得也快。
2）Rain in June comes and goes easily.六月的雨来得快去得也快。
7．They are very popular among young people. (Page 64)它们在年轻人当中很流行。
among 介词―在……当中‖,―在……中间‖，用于三者或三者以上；而between也是介词―在…… 29
1）Among the family, Lin Tao is the youngest.在全家人中，林涛是最小的。
2）Tom runs fastest among the boys in his class.
3）Mary is sitting between the twins.玛丽坐在双胞胎的中间。
4）The football game is between Chinese team and Japanese team.
8. Guo Lanying, Song Zuying and Tenger are famous for their folk songs. (Page 64)
be famous for―以……而著名‖, ―因……而出名‖。如：
1) Gui Lin is famous for the stone forests.桂林以石林而著名。
2)China is famous for its long history.中国以悠久的历史而闻名。
3）Beijing Library is famous for having a large number of books.
9．It is one of the most famous rock bands in the world. (Page 65)
one of ―……之一‖。常用在―one of + 最高级 +名词复数‖结构中。如：
1)Changjiang River is one of the longest rivers in the world.
2) English is one of the most difficult subjects this term.
3）Liu Xiang is one of the fastest runners in the world.
10．In the fall of 1976, a- 14-year-old high school student, Larry Mullen, looked for some musicians. 在1976年的秋天，一个14岁的中学生，Larry Mullen寻找一些音乐家。
a three-leg chair 一把三条腿的椅子
the tenth five-year plan 第十个五年计划
3)look for ―寻找‖，强调―寻找‖的过程，而find―找到‖，则是强调―找到‖的结果。如：
1)—What are you doing? 你在干什么？
— I‘m looking for my bike key.我在找我的自行车钥匙。
2)—What are you looking for?你在找什么？
—I‘m looking for my cat.我在找我的猫。
—Can you find it?你找到了没有？
—No. I looked for it everywhere, but I can‘t find it anywhere.
11．He wanted to form a band. (Page 65)他想组建一个乐队。
want to ―想做某事‖，want to + 动词原形。如：
1) I want to be a doctor when I grow up.我长大了想当一名医生。
2) People want to live on the moon some day.人们想有一天能住在月球上。
3) What do you want to do this Sunday?这个星期天你想干什么？
常用want sb. to do sth.表示―想让某人做某事‖。如：
1)He wants me to help him with his lessons.他想让我帮他学习功课。
2) His parents wanted him to clean the room after school.
3) The teacher wanted her to speak louder when she answered the question.
12．He found 3 boys and they set up a band. (Page 65)
set up 组建，创办。如：set up housekeeping组织家庭
13.The four members are still close friends after many years. (Page 65)
a close friend一个亲密的朋友
14.They continue making music. (Page 65)他们继续创作音乐。
continue + to do sth./ doing sth./ n.―继续做某事‖。如：
continue to read/writing/ a story 继续阅读/写作/一个故事
15．And people all over the world still enjoy their music very much. (Page 65)
all over the world 全世界
16．When he was eight, his father asked a music teacher to teach him to play the piano. (Page 67)当他八岁的时候，他的父亲请了一位老师来教授他如何弹奏钢琴。
在这个句子中ask的意思是―请求，要求‖，常用的ask sb. to do sth.―让某人做某事‖。如：
1）I often ask my uncle to help me with my maths.我常请我叔叔帮我学数学。
2）My grandfather always asks me to get up at six in the morning.
tell sb. to do sth. 告诉某人做某事want sb. to do sth.想让某人做某事
teach sb. to do sth.教某人做某事
play the piano ―弹奏钢琴‖。在英语中，在表示弹奏、演奏乐器时，所有的乐器前面都要加定冠词the，如：
play the guitar弹吉他play the piano弹钢琴play the violin拉小提琴play the drums 敲鼓
而与之相反，在英语中表达玩球类项目时，我们通常在球类项目的名词前不加定冠词。如： play football踢足球play basketball打篮球play bridge cards打桥牌play chess下棋
17．He says violin music is his favorite and it makes him happy. (Page 67)
make +n.+adj.结构。如： The news made us very exciting. 这个消息使我们很激动。 Topic3 The movie is so wonderful!
nobody无人 museum 博物馆 church教堂 factory工厂 program节目 pleasant令人愉快的 handsome英俊的 agree with sb. 与某人看法一致 31
take a shower洗澡 answer the phone 接电话 do some cleaning 打扫卫生 knock at 敲 too…to太…..以至于不能 talk about谈论关于
1．I called you but nobody answered the phone. (Page 69)
answer the phone 固定词组，可翻译为―接电话‖
1) What shall I answer?我将怎样回答呢？
2) Have you answered his letter? 你回了他的信吗？
3) Answer the door, please, Jack. Someone is knocking at the door.
2．Oh, I was taking a shower. (Page 69) 我在淋浴。
take a shower淋浴，也可以用动词have代替take。如：
洗澡 take a bath have a bath休息一下take a resthave a rest
看一看take a lookhave a look散散步take a walkhave a walk
3．Yeah, I think so. (Page 71)是，我也这样认为。
— Is he at home? 他在家吗？
— Yes, I think so. 是的，我想他在家。
I think so.的否定形式一般为I don‘t think so.例如：
—Do you think classical music is very popular in China?
—No, I don‘t think so. 不，我认为不很流行。
4．And I also like the young man with light hair. (Page 71)
a coat with two pockets有两个口袋的衣服
a girl with blue eyes碧眼女郎
a woman with an angry look in her eyes眼里有怒色的女子
5．He is so handsome! (Page 71)他非常帅！
1) I‘m so glad to see you!我很高兴见到你！
2) It was so kind of you !你真好！
3) There was so much to do!这么多事要做！
6．I agree with you. (Page 71)我同意你的意见。
agree with sb.同意某人的看法。如：
I don‘t agree with her.
7. You look very sad. (Page72) 你看起来很伤心。
1）Tom looks very strong. 汤姆看起来非常的强壮。（形容词做表语）
2）Amy looks a fool. 埃米看起来像一个傻瓜。（名词做表语）
3）You look like your mother. 你看起来很像你的母亲。（介词短语做表语）
4）It looks as if we‘re going to win this game. 看起来似乎我们要赢得这场比赛。（从句做表语）
8.There‘s nothing serious. (Page 72)没什么严重的事。（没事。）
nothing serious ―没事‖。注意此结构的用法。用来修饰代词something, anything, nothing, somebody, anybody, nobody等的形容词，要放在被修饰词的后面。如句中serious要放在nothing的后面。如：
1) Would you like anything else?你还要点儿什么吗？
2) I‘ll tell you something important.我要告诉你一件重要的事。
3) There is nothing wrong with the computer.这台电脑没毛病。
8．Well, Miss Wang was angry with me. (Page 72)王老师生我的气了。
注意be angry 后所跟的介词：
be angry with + sb. 生某人的气be angry at + sb. 对某人的言行气愤
be angry about + sth. 对某事生气 如：
1) He was angry with himself for having made such foolish mistakes.
2) He was angry at being kept waiting.他因旁人使他久等而生气。
3) He was angry about so much traffic in the street. 他对街上那么多的车辆而气恼。
9.In the early 1800s, Sunday was the ―holy day‖. (Page 73)
10.In the US, workers called them―blue Mondays‖.(Page 73)
1）They felt rather blue after the failure in the football game.
2）—She looks blue today.What‘s the matter with her?
—She‘s in holiday blue.
11. Then decide how you are going to spend your weekend. (Page 74)
spend度过；花费（时间、金钱）。结构有：spend...on sth., spend...(in)doing sth. 如：
1）He spent 5 yuan on the post card. 他买这张明信片花了5元钱。
2)They spent three days looking for the lost sheep on the hill.
12. Did you have a good time? (Page 76) 你们玩得高兴吗？
have a good time = enjoy oneself过得愉快；玩得高兴。类似的说法还有have a great time, have a nice time, have a wonderful time。
Unit 4 Our World
Topic1 we share the world with plants and animals
1. share…with 与……共享 2play with 玩弄，玩耍
3in danger 在危险之中 4feed on 以……为食
5think about 考虑，思考 6enjoy nature 享受自然
7at night 晚上 8in the daytime 白天
9summer vacation 暑假 10thousands of 成千上万
11in fact 事实上 12find out 查明，发现
13in nature 在自然界
１.Ｐlants are more beautiful than animals. 植物比动物更漂亮。
２.The plants stay green longer there. 那儿的植物能更长时间保持绿色。
３.The rainforests are very important to us. （热带）雨林对我们很重要。
４.Water is necessary for all plants.It is the most important thing to all living things,we must save every drop of water. 水对所有植物是必需的。它对所有生物都重要，我们必须节约每一滴水。 ５.Isn‘t it interesting？ 是不是很有趣呀？
６.It is one of the most dangerous fish in the world. 它是世界上最危险的鱼之一。 ７.It is so strange！ 太奇怪了！
Do you like plants or animals?
What are you thinking about?
Why do you think so?
What kind of wild animal is the most dangerous,the tiger,the snake or the bear?
Why must we save every drop of water?
Topic 2 What can robots do for us?
1.take the place of 代替，取代 2.instead of 代替，而不是……
3.mistake…for…把……错当 4.seem to do 好象，似乎
5.call for 要求 6.wake sb. up 将某人叫醒
7.see sb.doing sth. 看见某人正在做某事
8.use sth. for sth./doing sth. 利用某物做某事
9.spend…on… 在……上花费时间或金钱 10.be sure of 确信
11.these days 现在，目前 12.in alphabetical order 按字母表顺序排列
13.look up 查阅 14.pay attention to 注意，专心
15.begin with 以……开始 16.and son on 等等
17.switch on 开（电灯，机器等） 18.ask （sb.）for sth. 向……要……
1. I‘m sure robots can do some work better than humans.
2. I saw a UFO while I was walking down the street yesterday.
3. It looked like a plate. 它看上去像一个盘子。
4. Until now,even the scientists are not sure whether there are UFO. 直到现在，甚至科学家也
5. We can shop without going out of our houses. 我们不出家门就能购物。
6. We can use the Internet for finding a job. 我们可以用网络来找工作。
7. We shouldn‘t spend too much time on it.但是我们不应该在因特网上面花费太多的时间。
8. When you look up a word in the dictionary,pay attention to the first letter of the word. 当你
Could you tell me something about robots?
Can robots take the place of humans?
Are you sure there are UFOs?
No,I‘m sure whether/if there are UFOs.
What do you often do on the Internet?
Topic 3 There are many old city walls in Beijing,aren‘t there?
1. more than 超过 2.pull down 推倒，拆毁
3.heavy traffic 交通繁忙 4.wear out 磨损，用坏
5.used to do sth. 过去常常做某事 6.do one‘s best 尽（某人）最大努力
7.live models 真人模型 8.the ancient world 古代
9.be made up of 由……组成 10.join…together 把……连在一起
11.regard…as… 把……看作 12.be worn out 被损坏
1.Lots of them were pulled down in the 1960s.
2.People thought them useless. 人们认为它们没有用。
3.It‘s really too bad. 这太遗憾了。
4.We are doing our best to protect and rebuild the old city walls.
5.It is one of the―seven wonders‖of the ancient world still standing. 它是现存的古代―七大奇迹‖之一。
6.It took 100,000 people over 20 years to build it. 修建它花了10万人二十多年的时间。
7.Since then,people regarded the Great Wall as a symbol of the Chinese nation. 从那以后，人们
8.Every year many people find great pleasure visiting the wall.每年有许多人参观长城，从中得
There are many pyramids in Egypt,aren‘t there?在埃及有许多金字塔，不是吗？
Sally visited the Great Wall last month,didn‘t she?萨莉上个月参观了长城，不是吗？
He doesn‘t realize the importance of saving water,does he?他没有意识到节约用水的重要
特例点拨：①I‘m your good friend,aren‘t I?我是你的好朋友，不是吗？I don‘t think you can
rebuild the house,can you?我认为你不能重修这座房子，是吗？（I don‘t think…主要在说
如：There is nothing in the room,is there?屋子里什么也没有，是吗？
Maria never surports me,does she? 玛丽亚从未支持过我，是吗？
He had few apples,did he? 他几乎没有苹果，是吗？
Please close the door,will you?请关门好吗？
Don‘t tear down the old walls,will you?不要拆毁古墙，好吗？
let‘s make a survey,shall we?我们做个调查，好吗？
How many great wonders of the world do you know?
I know some wonders.
Do you know these places of interest?
What is it?
Where is it?
Why is it famous?
Do you know any more information about it?
Unit 5 Topic1:
1. How are you doing?=How are you? 你好吗？
2 .invite sb. to do sth= ask sb. to do邀请某人做某事
for sth准备某事（准备时间较长思想上的准备）：prepare for the exam
sth for sb.为某人准备…：prepare food for Lily
准备做…：I prepare to go hiking.
4.say sth to sb.对某人说….： say thanks/hello/goodbye to Peter
① be (am/is/are/was/were)
② 感官v.(feel, look, sound, taste品尝，smell闻、嗅)
③ 四变化 ④ keep, make
6. Why all the smiling faces?=Why do all of you have smiling faces?
7. I went to buy tickets, but there was none (leave-left-left)
=I went to buy tickets, but there no 8. a ticket …一张…的票 the answer the question问题的答案 the key the door/car/bike/… a way …一种…的方式
9. be proud of自豪，骄傲 e.g. The teacher is proud of his student.
人+be with+物 e.g. Jim is pleased with his new bike.
物+be popular with+人受…的欢迎
e.g. The book is popular with students.
be worried about; be afraid of; be angry with; be bored with; be interested in; be nervous about; be famous for+sth/as+身份
be satisfied with; be surprised at; be excited about/at sth
be strict with sb. be strict about/in sth
10. set the table for sb.为某人摆餐具 e.g. I‘m 我希望一切顺利。
12. be able to do能够---侧指通过努力能够实现的（*）
13. ring up sb. = call sb. = phone sb. =give sb. a call打电话
14. Lily and her mother to Beijing.
Lily Lily with her mother to Beijing.
15. e.g. I am sorry for you.
be sorry about sth e.g. I am sorry about your illness.
be sorry to do sth e.g. I am sorry to hear that.
be sorry that+从句 e.g. I‘m sorry that he lost the game.
16. one of +the +adj最高级+N复+V单:―其中最…之一‖
e.g. It is one of the most interesting books.
17. lonely—―孤单、寂寞‖，强调精神上的孤单、寂寞，但未必一个人 alone—―单独‖，强调一个人独处，但精神上未必寂寞。 e.g. The old man lives , but he doesn‘t feel .
18. because of + n./短语：I can‘t go to the party the weather. because + 句子：I can‘t go to the party because it rains heavily.
19. teach sb. sth: teach sb. to do sth： Lily teaches me to draw pictures.
20. perform short and funny plays
e.g. What did he go to Beijing for?=Why did he go to Beijing?
23.in the end=at last=finally最后 区：at the end of…在…的结尾
24. 强调状态 e.g. The film was on for ten minutes.
上演 put on:强调动作 e.g. A new film will put on this evening.
25.tell a story/joke/lie讲故事/讲笑话/说谎
26.on the night of April 14th on a cold morning
27.on the/one‘s way to…在…的路上 on the/one‘s way home
28.fall into the sea掉入大海
29.live together happily幸福地生活在一起
30.go mad发疯 1kejian.com
31.Beijing Opera is our national opera with around 200 years of history.京剧是我们的国剧，已有着大约200年的历史了。
32.come into being形成
33.容器+be full of+物=be filled with装满，充满
e.g. The cup is full of/filled with water.
34.make peace with sb.与某人和解
35.end with以…结束 start/begin with以…开始
1. 从句：It seems/ed that he is/was ill.
seem+to do：He seems/ed to be ill.
+Adj.：He seems/ed ill.
2.do badly/well in=be bad/good at在某方面做得好/不好
4.have a talk with sb.=talk to/with sb.与某人交谈
5.be worried about(adj.)=worry about(v.)担心…
7.send sth to sb.=send sb. sth把某物寄给某人
8.Take it easy.别着急！/别紧张！
9. I want to .我想成为你的朋友。
I want to with you.我想和你交朋友。
10.try to do 努力做某事
11.be lost丢失，迷路 e.g. My penis lost. The girl is lost.
12. are you feeling today?你今天感觉如何？
13.fail/pass the exam考试不及格/通过考试
14.Everyone gets these feelings at your age. at one‘s age在某人几岁时 区：at the age of在…岁时 in one‘s teens在某人十几岁时
15.make sb./sth+ do/adj使某人做某事/处在…状态
16.have unhappy feelings有不开心的感觉（feeling可数n.）
17.give sb. suggestions/advice给某人建议
18.sth happen to sb.某人出了某事（常用一般过去时）
e.g. An accident happened to Li Ping. What happened to you?
19.take part in activities积极参加活动
20.call sb. at+号码 打… 号码找某人 e.g. call Mr. Wang at 2287904
21.too much+不可数n. much too+adj. too many+可数n.
22.How time flies! 时间飞逝！
23.How I wish to stay with you!我多希望和你呆在一起！
stay with sb.和某人呆在一起
24.move to sw.搬到某地
25.get/be used to sth/doing习惯做某事 区：used to do过去常常做…
26.what‘s more而且 fit in适应\
27.give my best wishes to your parents代我向你的父母问好
28. A+ be+ as+ adj.原级+ as+ B: Helen is as tall as Maria.
A+ be+ not + as/so+ adj原级+ as + B: Helen isn‘t as tall as Maria.
A+V+as+adv原级+as + B: Helen runs as quickly as Lily.
A+don‘t/doesn‘t/didn‘t+V原+as/so+adv.原级+as + B:
Helen doesn‘t sing as/so well as Lucy.\
29.speak in public在公共场所说话
30.fall asleep入睡 make faces做鬼脸
31.clap one‘s hands拍手（clap--clapped）
32.What does Jeff do with his sadness?=How does Jeff deal with his sadness?
34. learn sth from sb. learn to do learn +that从句
35.be killed in 在…中丧身 e.g. He was killed in the accident.
36.refuse to do拒绝做某事 even though=even if尽管,即使
37.after a few months= a few months later几个月后
38. take a walk=go for a walk散步 calm down冷静 go out外出
no longer=not…any longer(多用于延续性v.)
39.不再 You won‘t live in Fuzhou any longer.=You will no longer live in Fuzhou
no more=not…any more(多用于短暂性v.)
e.g. You won‘t see him any more.=You will see him no more.
2.How long have you felt like this?=How long have you been like this?
---I have felt/been like this for two days.
3.must be----肯定推测；can‘t be---否定推测
e.g. The boy must be Jim. This book can‘t be Jim‘s.
4.hate to do =hate doing讨厌做某事
5.follow one‘s advice遵从某人的建议 get well=become well 康复
6.I hope so.-----I hope not. I‘m afraid so.----I‘m afraid not.
I believe so.----I believe not. I think so.-----I don‘t think so.
7.miss a lot of lessons落下许多功课
8. 轮流做某事：We take turns to sing songs. in turnWe sing songs in turn.
轮到某人做某事：It‘s my turn to clean a room.
9.study/learn (sth) by oneself=teach oneself (sth) 自学（某事）
10.That‘s very nice of you.你真好！（of表人的性格、品质）
12.help sb. with sth.=help sb.(to) do sth帮助某人做某事
e.g. I help Jim with English.=I help Jim to study English.
13.affect one‘s feelings影响某人的心情
14.心情好：be in a good mood/be in good spirits/feel one‘s best
心情不好：be in a bad mood/be in low spirits 情绪高涨：be in high spirits
15.be in good/bad health身体好/不好
16.smile at life 笑对生活 laugh at sb.嘲笑某人
17.give a surprise to sb. 给某人一个惊喜 in surprise惊奇地 to one‘s surprise令某人惊喜的是
18.at the English corner在英语角
X k b1.c o m
19.let sb. (not) do让某人（别）做某事 make sb. (not) do
20.make sb. + n. 使某人成为… e.g. make you monitor
21.on the/one‘s way to+地点―在去…的路上‖
e.g. on the way to school on one‘s/the way home在回家的路上
22.get along/on (well) with sb.与某人相处（融洽）
23.give a speech演讲
24.be ill in bed卧病在床 e.g. Li Ming is ill in bed.
25.on Mid-autumn Festival在中秋节 rainy days在下雨天里
on the morning of March 3rd on a cold evening
26.get together with sb.与某人团聚
27.too+adj./adv. + to…= so +adj./adv.+that+句子―太…而无法…‖
e.g. It‘s too noisy for me to fall asleep.=It‘s so noisy that I can‘t fall asleep.
28.the color of nature自然色
29.try out试验 try on试穿
30. 区 be important to sb.对某人来说是重要的
be important for sb. to do sth对某人来说做某事是重要的
31.stay + e.g. We should stay healthy.
介词短语 e.g. We should stay in good spirits.
注：keep+adj., 但keep 不能加介词短语
32.remember to do记得去做某事（事情还没做）
get get sth from sb.从某人那收到….
get sb. to do使某人做某事： I get you to clean the room.
34.make a decision (to do)=decide (to do)决定做某事
35.get back to sth回到某事上，重返 e.g. get back to daily activities
36.a sense of+ n. 一种…的感觉 e.g. a sense of happiness/duty/safety
Unit6 Fun Cycling
Topic1 We‘re going on a spring field trip
( 一 ) 词形转换:
1.discuss(名词) discussion 2.queen(对应词) king
3.comfortable(名词) comfort 4.safely (形容词) safe (名词) safety
( 二 ) 词的辨析
1. find out / look for / find 2. cost / pay for / spend on
3. other /else 4. raise /rise
5.each /every 6.exciting / excited
1.go on a visit to 去……旅行 2. make the decision 做决定 3.bring back 带回
4.go on a field trip 去野外旅行 5.decide on (upon) sth 对某事做出决定
6 see the sunrise 看日出 7. make a reservation 预订 8. come up with 想出（主意） 9. look forward to (doing) sth 期望 10. pay for 支付；赔偿 11. raise money 筹钱 12. book a ticket 订票 13. make a room for sb 为……订房间 14. have a wonderful time 玩得愉快
15. in the daytime 在白天 16. a two-day visit 为期两天的旅行 17.find out 查出 18. some places of interest 名胜 19. rooms with bathtub 带浴室的房间 20．a hard (soft) sleeper 硬（软）卧 21.my pleasure 不客气
1. I have some exciting news to tell you. 我有一些激动人心的消息要告诉你们。
to tell you 是动词不定式短语， 作定语。动词不定式作定语时常放在被修饰的名词或代词之后。如： I have nothing to talk about. He has a lot of work to do.
2. Sounds great!= It sounds great! 听起来不错。
3. We will go on a two-day visit to Mount Tai. 我们将要去泰山玩两天。
go on a visit to 去参观/旅游 They went to a visit to Egypt last year.
类似有：go on a trip / go on a picnic
a two-day visit 为期两天的旅行 a two-month holiday 两个月的假期
an eighteen-year-old boy 一个18岁的男孩
4．It‘s hard to say. 这很难说。To say 是动词不定式作主语，It 是形式主语。
如： It‘s nice to meet you.
5. I‘ll ask the airline on the phone. 我将打电话问问航空公司。同义句是：
I‘ll phone and ask the airline.
6. Bring back your information to class tomorrow and we‘ll decide on the best way to go on our field trip. 明天把你们查到的信息带到班上来，然后我们来决定最好的郊游方式。 bring back 带回。Please bring back your library books tomorrow.
decide on/upon sth 决定，选定 We‘re trying to decide on a school.
7.It‘s too far for cycling. 骑自行车去路太远了。同义句是：It‘ too far to cycle there.
8.How long does it take to reach Mount Tai by…？乘……去泰山要花多长时间？
9．How much does it cost to go there ?去那里要花多少钱？
How much does a standard room cost ? 一个标准间的价格是多少？
10.We have tickets at 120 yuan for the hard sleeper and 180 yuan for the soft sleeper.
at 意为―以……‖，一般用于表示价格，年龄，速度等词的前面，for 意为―供，适合于‖。I‘ve got tickets at 80 yuan for The Sound of Music.
11.I‘d like to book 20 tickets for the hard sleeper. 我要预订20张硬卧票。
20 tickets for the hard sleeper= 20 hard sleeper tickets
book tickets 预订票 book a room for sb/sth 为……预订房间
e.g. We want to book some rooms for 14th. 我们想预订一些14号的房间。
12．Please pay for the tickets before 5:30 p.m. 请在下午5：30之前付款。
Pay for 支付 pay for sb to do sth 付钱给某人做某事
e.g. Her parents paid for her to go to America.她的父母支付她去美国的费用.
13. I want to make a hotel reservation. 我想预订房间。
make a reservation 预订
14. We have rooms with a bathtub… 我们有带浴缸……的房间。
with 有或带着 a house with a swimming pool
a standard room with two single beds
15.It‘s very common to raise money in Canadian and American schools. 在加拿大和美国的学校里筹钱是很正常的。raise money 筹钱 We can raise the money ourselves.
16.It costs each student one dollar to buy a ticket for the draw.每一个学生花一美元便可买到一张抽奖的票。
(1)each 作主语，谓语用单数 Each of the students spends one dollar buying a ticket.. （2）用于单数名词前，作定语，谓语用单数。Each student has their own e-mail address.
(3)用于复数主语后，作主语同位语，谓语用复数。They each have their own e-mail address.
17. I am looking forward to hearing from you . 我盼望收到你的来信。
Look forward to 盼望，期待 They are looking forward to solving the problem.
Topic2 How about exploring the Ming Tombs ?
1.explore(名词) explore 2. east (形容词) eastern
3.north(形容词) northern 4. push (反义词) pull
5.sadly(形容词) sad (名词) sadness 6. crowd (形容词) crowded
1.make a plan 拟定计划 2. make sure 确信，确保 3. come along with 和……一起来
4. at the foot of 在……的脚下 5. be surprised at 对……感到惊奇
6. be satisfied with 对……感到满意 7. out of sight 看不见 8. step on one‘s toes 踩着某人的脚 9. can‘t help doing sth 忍不住做某事 10. spread over 分布于 11.rush out 冲出去 12.raise one‘s head 抬头 13.ask sb for help 向某人求助 14.thank goodness 谢天谢地
1. While you were enjoying your trip, I was busy preparing for my exams.当你在旅行时， 我正忙于准备考试。
(1)be busy doing sth,/ be busy with sth 忙于做某事
I‘m busy preparing for my birthday party these days.
(2)while 当……时候，引导时间状语从句。当一个动作在正在进行时，另一个动作也同时进行。While my mother was cooking , I was watching TV.
2.Would you help me plan a trip ? 请你帮我定个旅行计划好吗？
Would you 比will you 语气更加客气，委婉, 类似还有could you
Could you come along with us ?
3. They surveyed the area to make sure their tombs faced south and had mountains at the back. 他们仔细勘测了整个区域，确保这些陵墓是坐北朝南，而且在背后有群山环绕。 make sure 确信，确保 Make sure all the windows are closed before you leave.
4.It‘s about two and a half hours by bike. 骑自行车大约要2个半小时。
Two and a half hours = two hours and a half
5.It‘s to the east of Yongling. 它在永陵的东面。
to the +方位词+of (表示互不接壤) Japan is to the east of China.
on the +方位词+of (表示相互接壤)Fujian is on the south of Zhejang .
in the +方位词+of 表示在某一范围内的地区 Beijing is in the north of China.
6.They walked into Dingling and were surprised at the wonders. 他们走进定陵，对那里的奇观感到很惊奇。
be surprised at 对……感到很惊奇 He is surprised at dragons.
be surprised to do sth 惊奇地做某事 She was surprised to find she was lost.
7.…so they had to look for space to park their bikes 他们不得不寻找停自行车的地方 space 空间 Can you make space for this old man ?
8. While the crowd was pushing him in different directions, someone stepped on his toes. 当人群从四面八方挤来时，有人踩了他的脚。
in one‘s direction 朝着某人的方向 step on one‘s toes踩了某人的脚
step on sth 踩某物 Don‘t step on the flowers and grass.
9.When he finally rushed out of the crowd, he noticed his friends were both out of sight. 当他最后冲出人群时，他注意到他的两个朋友都不见了。
notice sb do sth 注意某人做了某事 notice sb doing sth注意某人正在做某事
10. As soon as the three boys saw each other, they all jumped up happily.
as soon as 引导时间状语从句 意为―一……就‖
He left as soon as he heard the news.
I‘ll tell him as soon as I see him.
11.He didn‘t raise his head until someone called his name. 直到有人喊他的名字，他才抬起头。 not …until 直到……才
12.They were so lovely that we couldn‘t help playing with them.
can‘t help doing sth 忍不住做某事 When I heard the funny news, I couldn‘t help laughing.
13. I am satisfied with everything in China. 我对在中国的一切感到满意。]
be satisfied with 对……感到满意 He is satisfied with my work.
14.. We even asked the guard for help. 我们甚至向保安寻求帮助。
ask sb for help 向某人求助 The lost boy asked the police for help.
（1） when, while , as 当……时候. when 后可跟短暂性动词也可跟延续性动词；while 后跟延续性动词；as 多用于口语，强调同一时间，或一前一后。
The students were talking in the classroom when the teacher came in.
= While the students were talking in the classroom , the teacher came in. 学生在教室里谈话时，老师进来了。
Mother always sings as she cooks dinner for us. 妈妈总是边给我们做饭边唱歌。
（2）not … until 直到……才，主句谓语动词常用短暂性动词。
I won‘t leave here until the rain stops.
He didn‘t sleep until his mother came back home.
(3) after 在……之后，before 在……之前，as soon as 一……就
I went to sleep after I finished my homework..= I finished my homework before I went to sleep. As soon as the bell rings , the students will go into the classroom.
While I was doing my homework , the telephone rang.
I will call you as soon as I get to Beijing.
Topic3 Bicycles are popular with people
1. death (动词) die (形容词 )dead 2 slow (副词) slowly
3.crossing（动词）cross 介词） across 4. success（动词）succeed (形容词successful
5．Pain (形容词) painful 6. lead (名词) leader
7.final (副词) finally 8impossible (反义词) possible
9 courage （动词） encourage
1．Slow down 减速 2. run into 撞到 3. avoid doing sth 避免 防止做某事
4. warn sb to do sth 警告/提醒某人做某事 5. ride into 进入 跻身于 6 get used to (doing) 习惯于做某事 7. a sharp turn 急转弯 8. be popular with 受……的欢迎 9. get a 43
fine 处以罚金 10. go on doing sth 继续做某事
11. the way to success 成功之路 12. obey the traffic rules 遵守交通规则
13.break the traffic rules 违反交通规则 14. be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事
15.be famous for 因……闻名 16. be in danger 处于危险中
17.after a while 一会儿
1．I think traffic in Beijing is crazy. 我认为北京的交通很拥堵。
2. If people obey the traffic rules , there will be fewer accidents. 如果人们都遵守交通规则，交通事故将会减少。
If we break the traffic rules, it will be dangerous and we will get a fine.如果人们违反交通规则，将很危险，我们会受到处罚的。
3．I feel a little more confident. 我感到自信多了。
more confident 是比较级
4. It can help us save energy and avoid pollution. 这样可以节约能源以及避免空气污染。 avoid sth / doing sth 避免做某事
You should avoid making the mistake like that.
He ran into the wall to avoid hitting the truck.
5.Bicycles are popular with people. 自行车深受人们欢迎。
Be popular with 受……欢迎
6 It warns us to be more careful. Warn sb (not)to do sth 警告/提醒某人做某事
He warned her to keep silence. Warn sb about sth 提醒某人某事
7.Most people think bicycles are much safer than any other vehicle.大部分人认为自行车比其他交通工具要安全些。
8．.However, his way to success didn‘t go well. 然而，他的成功之路并非一帆风顺。 The way to success 成功之路 success in doing sth 在……成功
I didn‘t have much success in finding a job. 我找工作没什么结果。
9．Like the other challenges in his life, Lance faced it head-on. 像面对生命中其他挑战一样，兰斯迎头面对。
10．It seems impossible to beat him. 打败他似乎是不可能的。
beat sb 打败某人 win a game /match/ a gold medal
It seems +adj+to do sth 做某事似乎……
She always seems to be sad.
Will (must, should, may) 一般现在时
如：I won‘t go if he doesn‘t go .
We will pass the exam if we study hard.
We won‘t pass the exam unless we study hard..
2. 祈使句+and/or 引导的结果句，祈使句在意义上相当于条件状语从句。
如：Hurry up, or you‘ll be late.= If you don‘t hurry up, you‘ll be late.=You‘ll be late unless you hurry up.
Study hard, and you will pass the exam.= If you study hard, you will pass the exam.
Unit 7 Food Festival 核心词汇：
successful, biscuit, pancake, cheese, pie, Indian, Russian, supply, imagine, soup, western 常用词组：
know about…, be born in…, make money, turn to sb. for help, chat with sb. prepare for…, have a 44
sweet tooth, think about, decide to do sth. invite sb. to do, plan to, keep up, in order to, be pleased with, come true
1. I know that he is a Canadian athlete.
2. Let‘s try our best to make it successful.
3. What do you think the children should prepare for the food festival?
4. I know you want to build a new school for your village.
5. I‘m very pleased with what you are going to do for us.
6. Do you think (that) the children need to write a song?
1. May I invite you to our food festival/
2. Good idea! But when and where shall we have it?
3. – Thank you very much. – It‘s a pleasure.
4. I‘d love to, but I‘m sorry I can‘t.
5. It‘s a great pity, but never mind.
6. Hold the line, please.
7. How surpriseing!
8. Thank you for inviting me to your food festival.
add, immediately, butter, deep, cooker, pork, cut, ham, heat, spoon, somebody, passage, pear, patient, course, southern, oil, advantage, piece, need
be proud of…, add…to…, cut up, pour…over, put…together, drink to sb./sth., take a sip, around the world, be far away from, pick up, at the same time, finish doing sth.
1. Fill the bowls 70-80% full with bone soup.
2. You must cook very carefully.
3. It‘s polite to finish eating everything on your plate.
4. Maybe you don‘t know whether it‘s polite to speak loudly at the table.
1. I‘m proud of you!
2. It‘s very kind of you.
3. Well done!
4. Help yourself to some soup.
5. – Would you mind if I learn to make it form you? – Of course not.
6. You‘re so patient.
1 宾语从句（二）2 动词不定式充当主语。
lady, gentleman, sale, satisfy, wine, bill, salad, coke, lemonade, menu, worth, effort, realize, ice 常用词组：
such as, wish sb. sth., enjoy oneself, take one‘s order, have the bill, go well, be worth, the effort, 45
balanced diet, not only…but also, on sale
1. Jane cooked more carefully.
2. I cooked the most carefully.
3. Michael cuts more finely than she/her.
4. The more regularly we eat, the healthier we are.
1. Enjoy yourselves!
2. This way, please.
3. May I take your order?
4. May I have the bill?
5. Thanks for coming.
6Here‘s the menu.
Unit 8 Beautiful Clothes
Topic 1 What a nice coat !
1.on the first floor 在一楼 2.get…from… 从……中得到……
3.shopping center 购物中心 4.catch one‘s eye 吸引某人的注意
5.go with… 与……相配 6.on special days 在特殊的日子
7.in fact 事实上，实际上 8.thanksgiving Day 感恩节
9.depend on 依靠，依赖,相信 10.It‘s said that 据说
11.Santa Claus 圣诞老人 12.the same…as… 与……一样
13.protect…from… 保护……使不受…… 14.as well as 也，还
15.be made of/from 由……制成
1.what‘s it made of?它是由什么做成的？
be made of意为―由……制成‖（看出原料），be made from―由……制成‖（看不出原料） be made in ―某物生产于某地‖ be made up of―由……组成‖
be made into―把……作成某产品‖如：
The table is made of wood.这张桌子是木头制成的。
Paper is made from wood.纸是木材做成的。
The TV set is made in Japan.这台电视机是日本产的。
The medical team is made up of ten doctors.这支医疗队由十位大夫组成。
Bamboo can be made into walking sticks and fishing rods.
2.The weather is getting warmer and warmer.天气变得越来越暖和了。
The little tree is getting taller and taller.那棵小树越来越高了。
对于多音节的形容词或副词则这样表达more and more+adj/adv.如：
The girl becomes more and more beautiful.
3.We can get cotton from plants and get wool,silk and leather from animals.
get sth .from/sth./sb.从某事或某人处获得某物。
4.A…caught her eye.一个……引起了她的注意。如：catch one‘s eye 意为―吸引某人的注意‖如：
Can you catch the teacher‘s eye?
5.What the people there wear depends on their likes and dislikes.
depend on 意为―依靠、依赖‖如：
We depend on our hard work.我们依靠我们的努力工作。
6.Some people prefer to dress formally…一些人宁可打扮得正式些
prefer 宁肯，更喜欢……， prefer A to B = like A better than B
I like prefer singing =I like singing better.我更喜欢唱歌。
I prefer swimming to skating.比起滑冰我更喜欢游泳。
7.While many South American people have the same way of dressing as Australia?
Michael is interested in music, while his brother prefers P.E.
the same… as 和……一样/相同，反义词：be different from…与……不一样，如：
My idea is the same as yours, but it‘s different from his我的主意和你的一样，但和他的不一样。
8.People first started wearing clothes to protect themselves from the sun ,wind, rain and cold.人们最早穿衣服是为了保护他们不受日晒、风吹、雨打以及寒冷。
protect …from sth/doing sth 阻止……做……
The trees can protect the sand from moving.树可以防止沙子向前移。
Try to protect your skin from the sun.尽量保护你的皮肤不受太阳暴晒。
What a nice day it is ! 多好的天气！
What a good boy he is ! 多好的男孩！
How silly you are ! 你真傻！
How beautiful it is ! 它多美啊！
Topic2 What would you like to wear ?
1.school uniform 校服 2.allow sb.to do sth 允许某人做某事
3.make a survey 做调查 4.be in need 在需要时
5.take off 脱下，脱掉；起飞 6.on every occasion 在每一个场合
7.have a business meeting 开商务会议 8.dress for 为……穿衣服/打扮
9.in fashion 流行，时尚 10.out of fashion 不流行，过时
11.advise sb.(not) to do sth. 建议/劝告某人（不要）做某事
12.at other times 在其余的时候；有的时候
1.I don‘t like uniform because they will so ugly on us.
look so ugly on us意为―穿在我们身上看起来很丑‖
2.I think our school should allow us to design our own uniform.
allow―允许、许可‖，allow sb .to do sth.―允许某人做某事‖如：
Mr.Wang allows us to play football.王老师允许我们踢足球。
3.They are good for patients.
be good for 对……有益，be bad for 对……有坏处，be good at 擅长于
4.Second,patients can find easily when they are in need.
be in need ―需要‖，与 need同义。如：
When you are in need, you can call me.当你在需要的时候，你可以打电话给我。
5.You should take off your shoes when you enter someone‘s home in Japan. 当你进入日本人家的时候，必须先脱掉鞋子。
take off意为―脱下，脱掉‖，反义词组是put on. take off还可表示―起飞‖ The plane will take off in an hour.飞机将在一小时内起飞。
6.But now ,most of us can dress for ourselves.
put on―穿（戴）上‖的动作，反义词take off
wear, have …on, be on…―穿（戴）着‖的状态。
dress sb./oneself―给别人/自己穿衣服，dress up―穿上盛穿、乔装打扮‖ dress后不能接―衣服‖类的词作宾语。
7.It‘s well-known that uniforms are not popular but useful.
①It‘s well- known…意为―众所周知‖如：
It‘s well- known that this song is very popular. 众所周知，这首歌很流行。 ②not…but… 不是……而是……
He isn‘t a teacher but a doctor.他不是一个老师而是一个医生。
Topic3 Let’s go to see the fashion show
1. fashion show 时装表演/时装秀 2. T-shaped stag T型台
3. in the center of 在……的中心 4. high fashion 高级时尚
5. in the world of 在……领域 6. wedding dress 婚纱
7.stand for 代表 8.get one‘s name 得名
9.be known to 为……所知 10.be designed as 以……来设计
11.except for 除……之外
1.There is going to be a fashion show in fashion show in Xidan Shopping center.
There is going to be…是There be结构的将来时,表示某地将举行某项运动，或将有某物。如：There is going to be a football match in our school next week.
=There will be a football match in our school next week.我们学校下周将有一场足球比赛。 there is/are going to be=there will be
2. Here come the models. 模特走过来了。
（1）英语中以here或there开头的句子要倒装，除主语是代词外，动词要放在主语之前。 如：Here come Mary! 玛丽来了！
Here come the bus! 车来了！
如：Here she comes.她来了。
Here it is.它在这儿。
3. The Tang costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture.
stand for意为―代表‖，如：It stands for Olympics.它代表着奥林匹克。
4. The so-called Tang costume got its name because China became known to other countries
during the Han and Tang Dynasties.所谓的唐装是因为中国在汉、唐时期开始文明于世而得名。
（2）get one‘s name得名 如：The village got its name from the lake in it.这个村庄因
5. Chinese fashion is different from not only western fashion,but also fashion from other Asian
countries such as Japan and Korea.中国时装不仅不同于西方国家，也有别于其他亚洲国家，如日本和韩国等。
（1） be different from与……不同
（2）not only …but also意为―不但……而且‖
6. Today the Tang costume can be designed as formal or casual clothes.现在唐装被设计成有
be designed as被设计成 如：They decided that the theater will be designed as a palace.他们决定把那个剧院设计成宫殿模样。
7. Today,few people wear kimonos except for special occasions like weddings and national
except for除……之外 如：The roads were clear except for a few cars.
take photos 照相 so…that 如此……以致于 have /has been to 到过
an English training school 一所英语培训学校在地 take part in 参加
a disabled child 残疾儿童 learn…from 从……学会
around the world 全世界 in the past 在过去 in detail 详细地
no chance 没机会 make money 赚钱 give support to 为某人提供帮助
get a good education 得到好的教育 have/has gone to 到过
by the way 顺便问一下 search the internet 上网 used to be 去过曾经是
with the development of China 随着中国的发展 at sunrise 日出时
grow cotton 种植棉花 go hungry 变得很饿 shout at 对…… 喊叫
divide…into 把……分成 send…to 把……送到…… at that time 在那时
feel satisfied with 对……满意 be used to do sth. 被用来做……
more than 超过 during the vacation 在假期期间 living condition 生活条件 in recent years 在近几年 make progress 取得进步 live in present 立足现在 dream about 展望未来 happen to somebody/something ( 事情)发生在……身上，临到……头上 happen to do something 碰巧 thanks to 因为……，
the capital of China中国首都 host the 2008 Olympic Games 举办2008奥运会 stand for 代表 as well 也 prepare for为…… 做准备 taken place 发生
with the help of 在……帮助下
1. spend time (in) doing something 花费时间做某事
2. see somebody doing something 看见某人做某事
3. There goes the bell. 铃响了。
4. What a wonderful experience! 多么精彩的经历啊！
5. What‘s more，…. 更有甚者，…….;
6. I felt sorry for them. 我对他们深表同情。
7. One world, One Dream. 同一个世界，同一个梦想。
get lost 丢失 hate to go 讨厌去 o do I. 我也是。
on the weekend 在周末
hear from 收到……的来信 at least 至少 because of 因为
one-child policy 独生子女政策略 职 be strict with 对……严格要求
a short time 一会儿 rise to 升到 one fifth 五分之一 less than少于
not only…but also… 不但……而且 be known as 作为……而著名
a couple of hours 几小时 both…and …和…两者都 even though 即使
a lot of pressure 许多压力 in trouble 处于困境中
1. What was the population of China? 中国的人口是多少？
2. We still have a long way to go. 我们还有很少的路要走。
3. Doing eye exercises works well in protecting our eyesight. 做眼保健操对保护视力有明显
homeless people 无家可归的人 people in need 需要帮助的人
decide on suitable way 选定适当方式 so that 以便于 get used to 习惯于 in fact 事实
上 many kinds of 许多种 such as 比如 so on 等等 street kids 街头流浪儿 kids in the Hall流浪儿之家 the name of ……的名字 at the same time 同时 obey rules 遵守
纪律 take drugs 捡拉圾
disobeys rules 不遵守纪律 stay in 呆在 give a chance to 给……一个机会
raise money 升工资 paid for 偿还 thousands of 成千上万 hear of 听说
come for a visit不得 来参观 feel good 感觉良好 be successful in doing 成功完成某事 Project Hope 希望工程
1. provide somebody with something 提供给某人某物
2. It is +adj + for somebody to do something. 对某人来说做…….是…….
I think it is important for these people to feel good about themselves.
1. 看到鱼儿游来游去 see fish swimming (see sb. doing sth.)
2. 去野餐 have a picnic/go for a picnic 3城市面貌 the look of our cities 4把废水倒入河里 pour waste into river 5有用的事物 something useful 6忍受/改善/保护环境 stand /improve / protect the environment
7产生难闻的气味 produce terrible gas 8情绪好/差 in a good / bad mood 9设法做某事manage to do sth. 10感到不舒适 feel uncomfortable 11对某人/某物有害be harmful to sb. / sth.（do harm to sb./sth.）
12目前,现在 at present 13写信给某人 write to sb.
14发出太多的噪音 make too much noise 15打扰别人 disturb others 16一种污染 a kind of pollution 17对做了某事感到抱歉 be sorry for doing sth. 18各种各样的 all sorts of / all kinds of 19在吵杂的条件下 in noisy conditions 20变聋了 go / become deaf 21听力丧失 have hearing loss
22相当多 quite a few 23（几乎）与……一样差 no better than 24引发高血压 cause high blood pressure
25在强烈、易变的光线下 in strong, changeable light
26在许多方面in many ways27随着人口的增长 with the increase in population
28随着工业的发展with the development of industry
29对我来说很难呼吸 It is difficult for me to breathe.
30你处于这样的状态多久了？ How long have you been like this?
自从上个月以来我一直这样。 I have been like this since last month.
31那是个有花、有草的美丽的地方。It is a beautiful place with flowers and grass.
32所有的花、草和鱼儿都没有了All the flowers, grass and fish have gone!
33有几座工厂正往河里排放污水 There are several chemical factories pouring
waste water into the river.
34保护环境是我们的职责 It‘s our duty to protect the environment.
35无论如何，我希望我将设法离开这个地方。Anyway, I hope I‘ll manage to leave this place.
36并非所有人都知道噪音也是一种污染。 Not all people know that noise is also
a kind of pollution.
Unit 2 Topic 2
1．看这篇文章 read this article 2．到处 here and there = everywhere
3．照顾 care for = look after = take care of 4．踩草坪 walk on grass
5．摘花 pick flowers 6．一开始，初期 in the beginning
7．一天天，逐日 day by day 8．开始意识 come to realize
9．处于做某事的危险中 be in danger of (doing) sth.
10．把土冲走/吹走 wash/blow the earth away
11．阻止……做某事 stop / prevent …(from) doing sth.
12．阻止……做某事 keep…from doing sth. 13．结果 as a result
14．砍倒 cut down 15．转变成 change into = turn into
16．切断供水 cut off the water supply 17．在地球上 on the earth
18．人 human bein
19．破坏/损害/污染环境 destroy/ harm/ pollute the environment
20．形成 come into being 21．海平面 the level of the sea / the sea level
22．关掉水龙头 turn the tap off / turn off the tap 23．带走 take away
24．提到，涉及，有关 refer to 25．占据(时间，空间等) take up
26．把…分成 divide… into… 27．温室效应 the greenhouse effect
28. 与此同时 at the same time29. 处理，解决 deal with
30. 结果，空气污染已经成为一个严重的问题。As a result, air pollution has become a
31. 每个人都应当关爱野生动物并且多种树 Everyone should care for wild animals
and plant more trees.
32. 我们应尽一切努力保护环境 We should do everything we can to protect the
33. 不要在公共场合到处吐痰。 Don‘t spit anywhere in public.
34. 大家知道，没有人喜欢污染。 As we know, none of us likes pollution.
35. 人类逐渐意识到保护动物的重要性。 Humans have come to realize the
importance of protecting animals.
1. 环境保护 environmental protection 2为……工作 work for… 3宣传有关…… spread the message about…
4减少浪费/ 空气污染 reduce the waste/ air pollution
5……的两面 both sides of … 6塑料袋 plastic bags
7鼓励某人做某事encourage sb. to do sth.
8省钱/ 能源/ 电save money/ energy/ electricity
9应当做某事 be supposed to do sth.
10应该做某事(语气较强) ought to do sth.11关灯 turn off the lights
12短途旅行 travel a short distance 13请准时 Please be on time. 14把垃圾分类 sort the garbage15在沙滩上 on the beach
16从……获得能量 produce power from… 17被广泛应用 be widely used
18发动汽车 run the car 19把…向前/向下推 push…forward / down
20把…向上拉 pull…up 21通过做某事发电 produce electricity by doing sth. 22淋浴 take a shower 23短途旅行make a short journey
24捡起垃圾 pick the litter up 25再努力 try harder 26你想成为一个更环保的人吗？ Would you like to be a greener person?
27每个人都应该那样做。 Everyone is supposed to do that.
28首先，当你离开房间时，应该随手关灯。 First, you ought to turn off the lights when you
leave a room.
29说得容易，做得难。 Easier said than done.
30行动胜于言辞。 Actions speak louder than words.
31请注意！ May I have your attention, please?
32他们行驶得很好，但他们行驶很慢 They work well, but they are slow and
并且不能远距离行驶。 can‘t run for long.
33在香港，大约35%的垃圾能被回收 About 35% of the rubbish in Hong Kong can be而剩余的则不能。 recycled every year while the rest can‘t.
34可惜在中国的大部分地区因为太昂 It's a pity that it's too expensive to use in 贵而无法使用它。 most of China.
Unit 3 English around the world
Topic1 English is widely spoken around the world.
1.be able to=can 能够,会 2.can‘t wait to do sth.迫不急待地做某事
3.have a (good) chance to do sth.有(好)机会做某事 4. on business出差
5.be made by…被……制做; be made of/from…由……制成;be made in…在某地制造
6. practice doing sth.练习做某事 7.be similar to…和……相似
9.have no/some trouble (in) doing sth.做某事没有/有些困难
10.once in a while=sometimes/at times偶尔,间或 11. call for号召
12.as well as以及 13.encourage sb. to do sth.鼓励某人做某事
14.take the leading position处于领先地位 15.mother tongue 母语
16. whenever=no matter when无论何时 17.throughout the world 全世界
18. from now on 从今往后 19.offical language 官方语言
20.in general 总的来说
1.I can’t wait to fly there! 我迫不及待要飞往那儿！
2. have (no) trouble (in) doing sth. 做某事（没）困难
3.English is widely spoken around the world.英语在世界上被广泛使用。
4.It is also spoken as a second language in many countries.
5.It is possible that you will have some trouble.你可能会遇到一些麻烦。
6.It’s used as the first language by most people in America, Canada, Australia ,Great Britain and New Zealand.
7.And two thirds of the world‘s scientists read English.
8.If necessary, I‘ll ask an interpreter for help.如果有必要的话，我会求助于翻译。
如：The glass is broken by that boy.玻璃杯是那个男孩打破的。
如：English is widely spoken around the world. （肯定式）
English is not widely spoken around the world. （否定式）
Is English widely spoken around the world? （疑问式）
Yes, it is./No, it isn‘t.
被动语态。如：This coat is made of cotton.这件大衣是棉制的。（2）要强调动作的承受者而不是执行者时，用被动语态。如：Her bike is stolen.她的自行车被偷了。
3． 主、被动语态的转换： 主动语态：主语+及物动词谓语动词+宾语（+其它）
(1) People grow rice in the south. Rice is grown (by people) in the south.
(2) She takes care of the baby. The baby is taken care of (by her).
Topic 2 English is spoken differently in different countries.
1.by the way 顺便说一下 2.depend on取决于……；依靠……
3.be different from与……不同 4.succeed in成功，达成
5.make yourself understood表达你自己的意思 6. see sb. off给……送行
7. on one‘s way to 在某人去……的路上
9.in twenty minutes二十分钟之后 10.written English笔头英语/oral English英语口语
11.generally speaking一般说来，大致上说 12.as for sb./sth.至于某人/某物
13.be close to…靠近…… 14.in person身体上，外貌上；亲自
15.be found of…爱好…… 16.even worse 更糟的是
17.be forced to do sth.被迫做……/force sb.to do强迫某人做某事
18.well done 干得不错 19.put out 伸出
20.ask for a ride 搭车 21.face to face面对面
22.little by little 逐渐地 23.in a word 简而言之
24.fill in/out 填充 25.come about 发生
1. I can‘t follow you ,Can you speak more slowly, please?
2.English is spoken differently in different English-speaking countries.
3. For example, there are differences between British English and American English.
4．However, most of the time ,people from the two countries do not have difficulty understanding each other. 然而，大多数情况下，来自这两个国家的人很容易能理解对方的意思。
5.In a word, the English language is changing all the time. 简而言之英语在时刻发生着变化。
6.Whenever you need help, send me an-mail or telephone me.
7.Not only children but also adults enjoy spending their holidays in Disneyland.
如：come, go, arrive, leave, fly, start, begin, return, open, die
When are you starting?你什么时候动身？
Don‘t worry. The train is arriving here soon.别着急，火车马上就到了。
如：My uncle is meeting us tomorrow.我叔叔明天会见我们。
She is buying a new bike soon.她不久将买一辆新自行车。
Topic 3 It’s important to learn English well.
1.in public在公共场所 2.at times=sometimes有时
3.feel like doing=would like to do想要做…… 4..give up sth./doing sth.放弃
5..turn to sb. for help求助于某人
6..give sb. some advice on/about…给某人一些有关……的建议
7..be weak in在……方面很差/be good at在……方面很好
8..be afraid of doing sth.害怕做某事 9.make mistakes犯错误
10.take a deep breath深呼吸 11.the best time to do做某事最好的时间
12.do some listening practice做些听力训练 13.reply to=answer回答
14.advise sb. to do建议某人做某事（名词advice） 15.keep a diary写日记
16.last but not least 最后但同等重要的 17.keep on doing 继续做某事
18.look up 查阅（字典等）
1.Could you make yourself understood in the U.S.A? 在美国，别人能懂得你的话吗？
2.I don‘t know what to do.我不知道该怎么办？
3.At times I feel like giving up.有时我想要放弃。
4.Try to guess the meanings of the new words, and get the main idea of the article.
5.I dare not speak English in public.我不敢在公共场所说英语。
6.It’s an honor to talk with all of you.与在座的各位交谈是我的荣幸。
7.But remember to choose the ones that fit you best.但是记住要选择最适合你的一种。
8.I insist that you practice English every day.我坚持认为你们每天都应该练习英语。
9.Believing in yourself is the first step on the road to success. 自信是通往成功的第一步。
10.I have come to realize that it doesn‘t matter if you don‘t understand every word.
wh- +to do
wh-是指when, where, which, who(m)及how等连接词，它们和动词不定式连用，即为wh- +to do结构。这种结构在句中常作主语、表语和宾语，作宾语时可以转换为宾语从句。(对于谓语动词来说，wh- +to do这个不定式动词的动作是个尚未发生的动作，所以在转换成宾语从句时，通常须加情态动词或用将来时表示未来。)
如：I don‘t know what to do.=I don‘t know what I should do.
She can‘t decide which to buy.=she can‘t decide which she will buy.
如：I don‘t know what I should do.=I don‘t know what to do.
如果不一致就不能转换。I want to know what Mary will do
Important words and phrases:
hero, prove, achieve, technology, master, introduction, expect, doubt, tiny, cancel, connect, screen, point to, send up, no doubt, for instance, turn on, connect to, click on, spend---(in) doing sth
1. be known by
2. be known as=be famous as be known for=be famous for
3. dream of doing sth.
4. make/made progress in doing sth. make/made progress with sth.
5. achieve/realize one‘s dream =one‘s dream come true
6. It takes/took sb.+时间+to do sth.=sb spend/spent+时间7. be controlled by
8. advise sb to do sth.
9. be important to do sth. be important to sb.
10. Thanks for your introduction.
11. introduce sb to sb.
12. expect sb to do sth tell/told/ask sb to do sth
13. use sth to do sth.
14. order sb to do want sb to do
15. teach sb to do warn sb to do
16. see/watch/hear sb do/doing sth
18. on the earth, on earth
19. one---the other---(二者中的一个为one，另一个为the other)
the other 和other后可跟名词
ther other other后不跟名词
20. There is no doubt that+句子
21. with the help of sb=with one‘s help
22. for example=for instance
23. be dangerous to
24. =be harmful to=be bad for=be not good for=do harm to
25. be used to do=be used for doing
be used as be used by sb
be used to doing
use sth to do be useful to sb.
26. Thanks to sb/sth. Thanks for doing
27. instead of doing
28. in a word=in short
29. make sb do sth. Sth 变为被动语态be made to do
30. turn on/off/up/down take turns to do
31. connect to
32. click on
Important words and phrases:
toothbrush, steel, ink, recorder, clone, experiment, servant, housework, for certain, make a contribution to, as long as, run away, in short
1. allow sb to do sth
2. be allowed to do sth.
3. allow doing sth.
4. too much+不可数名词 too many+可数名词复数 much too+形容词
5. May you are right =Perhaps you are right =You may be right.
6. show sb sth=show sth to sb. It shows that + 句子
8. in our daily/everyday life
9. It‘s said/reported that
10. during/in one‘s life
11. none与no one 的区别： none既可指人也可指物none后跟of no one只能指人
12. so far, recently, in recent years, in the past+时间，since，for+一段时间，
ever, never, before, already, yet.
13. all the time human beings
14. be surprised at to one‘s surprise
15. no longer=not---any longer no more=not---any more
You are no longer a little girl=You aren‘t a little girl any longer
17. think for oneself
18. warn sb to do=warn sb against doing
19. be meant to do =be supposed to do =should do=ought to do
20. in the medical field
21. make/made a great contribution to doing sth
22. have/has an effect on sth.
23. have/has some effects on sth.
24. as long as
25. lose one‘s way =get/got/be lost
26. be useful to
27. in short=in a word
Important words and phrases:
research, basic, coach, director, risk, storm, search, dry, beyond, separate, prison, tower, postman, praise, degree, whatever, excite, hand in, base on, be full of
1. I‘m afraid not=I hope not.
2. I‘m afraid so=I hope so.
3. be afraid to do sth=be afraid of doing sth
4. I think aliens can be found in space.变为否定句：I don‘t think aliens can be found in space
6. in order to do=so as to do=so that
7. in order not to do=so as not to do
8. in order to do和so as to do的区别：前者用于句首和句中，后者只能用于句中。
9. on the radio on the Internet=on line
10. one‘s dream come true=realize/achieve one‘s dream
11. discover look for find
12. make sb.+动词原形/形容词/过去分词/名词
13. It has been two days since we landed on Mars=We have been on Mars for two days.
14. What‘s worse=Even worse
15. be worth doing sth
16. at the risk of one‘s life
17. at a distance of
18. one third as strong as---―相当于---的三分之一强度‖
half as big as---―像---一半大小巧玲‖two times as long as―像---两倍一样长‖
19be interested in sth=show interest in sth.
20be interested in doing sth.
21base on in space
22decide to do sth
23alone单独, lonely孤独的 She lives alone. He feels lonely
Unit 5 Talking about China Functional Items:
Learning the geography about China.
Talking about life in the southern and northern China.
Attributive Clauses (Ⅰ) (that, which)
China is a big country that has about 5000 years of history.
It‘s Mount Tai that/which lies in Shandong Province.
That‘s the most fantastic place that I have ever head of.
attract, tourist, fetch, guide, introduce, well, experience, bridge, heaven, island, plain Topic 2 China has a long and great history
Learning about China‘s historical persons and historic events
Attributive Clauses (Ⅱ) (who, whom, whose)
Zheng He is the man who led seven ocean journeys.
Zheng He is the Ming dynasty explorer whom all the Chinese people are proud of. Confucius is a great man whose sayings are still very famous.
state, defeat, coast, total, army, march, enemy, attack, revolution, chairman, prize
Topic 3 What do you know about China’s culture?
Learning about China‘s history and culture
Both…and…, neither…nor…, not only…but also…, either…or…
Both my father and I like it a lot.
Neither my mother nor my father likes it, but I like it a lot.
Not only paper but also printing is very important to people‘s daily lives. Vocabulary:
promise, tower, chess, neither, nor, peasant, memory, discovery, rope, educator
Unit 6 Entertainment and Frindship
Topic 1 Do you like watching TV?
Talking about TV programs
Talking about star sings
Talking abut the differences between western culture and Chinese culture
I would rather watch sports shows.
Every dog has its day.
They have increased our knowledge and have changed the way we learn about the world today. Vocabulary:
alive, hide, upon, compare, honest, advertisement Functional Items:
Talking about forms of literature and art
Talking about different painters and their paintings
Then you can decide whether you want to become a painter or not.
Vincent van Gogh‘s paintings are very lively with bright blue skies and yellow flowers. Vocabulary:
painter, gallery, work, literature, bee Functional Items:
Talking about a graduation ceremony
It‘s a piece of cake.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
It‘s the thought that counts.
If so, I want to beg your pardon.
Chalk, handwriting, dozen, cheap, package, smooth, pound, dollar, penny, congratulate, hurry, awake