1. 概念：① 表示将来发生的动作或存在的状态.
eg: They will leave for Shanghai next week. (他们下周将去上海) I will be a teacher when I grow up. (我长大了要当一个老师)
2. 结构: ① 主语 + will /shall + v原 + … ② 主语 + be going to + v原+ … Shall主要用于第一人称, 征求对方的意见. Will可以用于任何人称。例:
Shall we go shopping now? ( 我们现在就去购物吗? )
Be going to 更强调计划性打算性, 表示已决定的、很有可能发生的事，或有某种迹象表明要发生的事。例: Look at the clouds, there is going to be a storm.
3. 时间状语：tomorrow, next week, in a few days, next Sunday, in + 段时间，in
1. 肯定句: ① 主语 + will + v 原 + … ② 主语 + be going to + v原 + …
eg： I will go to school tomorrow.
eg： I am going to visit my parents next week.
2. 否定句: ① 主语 + will + not + v原 + … ② 主语 + be + not + going to + v原 + …
eg： I will not go to school tomorrow.
eg： I am not going to visit my parents.
3. 一般疑问句：① Will + 主语 + v原 + … ② Be + 主语 + going to + v原 + … eg: Will you go to school tomorrow? Yes, I will. / No, I won’t. eg： Are you going to visit your parents next week? Yes, I am. / No, I’m not.
4. 特殊疑问句： ① 特殊疑问词 + will + 主语 + v原 + …
② 特殊疑问词 + be + 主语 + going to + v原 + …
eg: What will you do tomorrow?
eg: What are you going to do tomorrow?
5. 用现在进行时即( be doing)的形式表将来.
常用这种结构的词有 go, come, leave, arrive 等表示即将发生的动作. 如: We are leaving for London. 我们就要动身去伦敦了.
She is going there tomorrow.
6. ― be about to + 动词原形‖ 和 ―be to + 动词原形‖ 结构表示即将发生的动作. I was about to leave when the phone rang.
1) 以下情况用 will ?表示预测； 常与think, believe 连用
I think I will finish my homework on time.
Look at this clothes, I will buy it .
I promised my mother I wouldn't let her down.
2)用 be going to 的情况
?表示计划安排要做的事 I am going to Hainan for this vocation.
?表示有根据的预测 The cloud is heavy, it's going to rain. 一般将来时练习
1. I ______（leave）in a minute. I ______（finish）all my work before I ______ （leave）.
2. —How long _____ you _____（study）in our country?
—I _____（plan）to be here for about one more year.
—I _____（hope）to visit the other parts of your country.
—What ______ you ______（do）after you ______（leave）here?
—I ______（return）home and ______（get）a job.
3. I ______（be）tired. I ______（go）to bed early tonight.
4. Mary’s birthday is next Monday, her mother _____（give）her a present.
5. It is very cold these days. It ______（snow）soon.
6. —_____ you _____（be）here this Saturday?
—No. I ______（visit）my teacher.
7. —______ I ______（get）you a copy of today’s newspaper?
8. I am afraid there ______（be）a meeting this afternoon. I can’t join you.
9. Mike ______（believe, not）this until he ______（see）it with his own eyes.
10. Most of us don’t think their team ______（win）.
1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to B. will going to be
C. is going to be D. will go to be
2. Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is C. will be; will be D. is; will be
4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be
5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow?
– No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will
C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give
7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?
A. No, you won’t B. No, you aren’t.
C. No, please don’t D. No, please.
8. – Where is the morning paper?
– I ________ if for you at once.
A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get
9. ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are
10. If they come, we ________ a meeting.
A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.
A. gives B. gave C. will giving D. is going to giving
12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written C. will write D. wrote
13. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back
C. will come back D. is going to coming back
14. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
15. – Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow?
– No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t B. they won’t. C. they aren’t D. they don’t.
16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?
A. will; go B. do; go C. will; going D. shall; go
17. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will do C. going to do D. will doing
18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B. will fly; goes C. is going to fly; will goes D. flies; will go
19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches C. is watching D. is going to watch
20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be C. shall going to be D. will going to be
21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have C. will having D. is going to have
22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be C. Do; be D. Are; be
23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is C. will be D. be
24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow
C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
25. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?
A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will. C. No, please D. No, you won’t.
26. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B. is going to C. will be D. will is
27. ________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you C. You please D. Do you
28. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we?
– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come C. come D. am coming
29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take C. spends D. will spend
30. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will be arrive C. is going to D. is arriving
. am leaving ; will finish ; leave 2. will ; study ; plan ; hope ; will ; do ; leave ; will
return ; get
3. am ; will 4. will give 5. will snow 6. Will, be ; will visit 7. Shall ; get
8. will be 9. won’t believe ; sees 10. will win
二、1. C 2. D 3. D 4. D 5. D 6. B 7. C 8. D 9. B 10. B 11.
D 12. C 13. C 14. C 15. B 16. D 17. B 18. A 19. D 20.
B 21. B 22. B 23. C 24. B
25. A 26. A 27. A 28. D 29. B 30. D
三、1．My uncle will come tonight．2．He isn't going to live in the small house．3．We
are going to read this book．4．—Will your father go fishing？—No，he is going swimming．