1、 人称代词的主格在句子中作主语或主语补语。一般在句首，动词前。 2、 人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语或表语，在动词或介词后。
词性两种。形容词性物主代词一定要后接名词，不可单独使用(如：This is my book. 这是我的书)名词性物主代词可以独立使用，无需后接名词(如：This book is mine. 这本书是我的)。 2、 名词性物主代词=形容词性物主代词+名词
例如：Our teacher is coming to see us. This is her pencil-box.
My name is Jim. 形容词性物主代词 Excuse me, is this your car? His parents are in England.
They wash their faces every day.
May I use your pen? Yours works better.
I love my motherland as much as you love yours. 名词性物主代词 The life I have is yours.
例如：men’s room 男厕所 Chairman Mao’s works 毛主席著作
a mile’s distance 一英里的距离 a stone’s throw 一步之遥 the moon’s light 月光
2、 但该名词是以-s或-es结尾的则只在该名词后加’，来构成所有格。 例如：3 hours’ walk 三小时的路程 five minutes’ walk 五小时路程 tow miles’ distance 两英里的距离 3、 用名词所有格表示处所
例如：a butcher’s 肉铺 a tailor’s 裁缝铺 a barber’s 理发店 a doctor’s 诊所 my sister’s 我姐姐家 stationer’s 文具店 Lucy’s 露西家
1. __________ is my aunt. We often visit __________. ( she )
2. China is a developing country. _________is in the east of Asia. ( its )
3. What day is __________ today? — __________ is Thursday. (its)
5. I own a blue bike. The red one isn’t __________. ( I )
6. These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive.( them )
7. The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________? ( them )
8. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a primary school. ______ brother lives with ____ and helps ____ with______ lessons. ( she )
9. Mike is my classmate. ____ is good at Engliush . ( his )
10. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to ____ ? ( she )
11. What’s the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy. ( its )
1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday.( I ) Can I have one of ____ ? ( you )
2. George has lost ____ ( his ) pen. Ask Mary if（是否）she will lend him ____ . ( she )
3.. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ ( he ) dog and ____ ( I ) had a fight (打架).
4. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____ ( he )
5. Mr. and Mrs. Green and a friend of ____ are coming to see us. ( they )
6. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ . (we )
1. Your football clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they，them，their，theirs) away.
2. (We，Us，Our，Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.
We all like _________(she，her，hers).
3. (I，Me，My，Mine)_________ can’t get my kite.
Could you help _________(I，me，my，mine)?
4. Tom can’t get down from the tree.
Can you help _________(he，him，his)?
6. We can’t find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we，us，our，ours)?
5. These are _________(he，him，his) planes.
The white ones are _________(I，me，mine).
1. This isn’t________knife. _________ is green. ( she )
2. These are your books，Kate. Put __________ in the desk，please. (they )
3. _______ must look after ________ things. ( you )
4. Wei Fang，is that ________ ruler? Yes，it’s.( you )
5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one，please. ( they)
6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give it to __________. ( he )
7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No，___________ is very new. ( he )
8. This box is too heavy. I can’t carry _________. ( it )
Don’t worry，Let __________( I ) help __________. ( you)
9. _____ is a boy _____ name is Mike. Mike’s friends like _____ very much. ( he )
10. My sister is in _____ room. _____ is a teacher. ( she )
11. Jane is a little girl. _____ mother is a nurse. ( she )
12. We are in _____ classroom. _____ classroom is big. ( we)
13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy ( them)
14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too? ( you )
（1）Are these ________（you）pencils?
Yes, they are ________（our）.
（2）—Whose is this pencil?
（3）I love ________（they）very much.
（5）Miss Li often looks after________（she）brother.
（6）—Are these ________（they）bags ？
—No, they aren’t ________（their）. They are ________（we）.
1. Mary works in a book store. _____ likes ______work very much.
2. John and I are in the same school. ______ go to school together.
3. Everybody likes that sport, do ______?
4. She is a friend of _______ . We got to know each other two years ago.
5. Her sister makes all ______ own dresses.
6. I have many friends. Some of_______are good at English.
7. May I use ______ bike? ______is broken.
1. Who’s singing over there ? — ________ is Sandy’s sister.
A. That B. It C. She D. This
2. ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii.
A. She, you and I B. You, she and I C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you
3. Between you and ________, he is not a real friend.
A. me B. I C. he D. his
4. My uncle bought a new bike for ________.
A. theirs B. they C. me D. I
6. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim! — Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.
A. he B. it C. she D. it’s
8. Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to ________.
A. he B. his C. her D. him
9. Will anyone go on a trip with him ? — Not ________.
A. I B. me C. mine D. he
10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________.
A. he B. his C. him D. he’s