1.She said, “Are you from the south?”
She asked ________ I ________ from the south.
2. Mom said to me, “Don't tell a lie.”
Mom ________ me ________ ________ tell a lie.
3．Susan said to me, “We will visit the farm next week.”
Susan told me that ________ _______ _______ the farm the next week.
4． Mr. Paul said to us, “Light travels faster than sound.”
Mr. Paul ________ us that light ________ faster than sound.
5． “Go and post the letters,” the manager said to him.
The manager ________ him ________ ________ and post the letters.
6. “I can’t find my wallet.” he said to me.
He ______ me that he ______ ______ ______ wallet.
7. “I will take it home with me.” she said.
She said that ______ ______ _______ it home with ___.
8. The teacher said, “The sun rises in the east and goes down in the west.” The teacher said that the sun ______ in the east and ______ down in the west.
9. He said, “You can sit here, Jim.”
He ______ Jim that he ______ sit there
10. He asked, “How do you find it, mother?”
He asked her mother ______ ______ ______ it.
11.“Where are you these days?” he asked.
He asked me _______ _______ _______these days.
12. “Do you know where she lives?” he asked.
He asked ______ ______ knew where she ______.
13. “Stop making so much noise, children.” he said.
He ______ the children ______ ______ making so much noise.
14. “Don't tell him the news.” she said.
She told me _______ ______ ______ him the news.
15. “Are you interested in this?” he said.
He ______ ______ I was interested in ______.
16. “I'm glad to get your e-mail.” He said to me .
He said _____ _____ _____ glad to get ____ e-mail.
17.He said to me, “Are you going home on weekend?”
He asked me ____ _____ ____ going home on weekend?
18.“How do you like the food here?” She said to the boy..
She asked ___ ____ ___ the food here.
19.He said to me “Don't ride in the street.”
He told me ____ ____ ______ in the street.
20. “I never eat meat.” he said.
He said that ______ never ______ meat.
1. He asked ________ for the computer.
A. did I pay how much B. paid how much
C. how much did I pay D. how much I paid
2.“Please close the window,” he said to me.
He ______ me _____ the window.
A. said to; to close B. told to; closing
C. asked ; to close D. said to; please close
3.“I am a teacher,” Jack said. →He said _________.
A. that I am a teacher B. I was a teacher
C. that he is a teacher D. he was a teacher
4.He said, “Mother, the boy is very naughty.”
→He _____- very naughty.
A. said his mother that the boy was B. said to his mother that the boy is
C. told his mother that the boy was D. spoke to his mother that the boy was
5.He asked , “ Are you a League member?”
→He asked me _________.
A. am I a League member B. was I a League member
C. if I was a League member D. whether a League member.
6.He asked, “How are you getting along?” →He asked _______.
A. how am I getting along B. how are you getting along
C. how I was getting along D. how was I getting along
7.He said, “Don’t do that again.”
He _____ me _______ that again.
A. said to me; not to do B. said to me; don’t do
C. told me; don’t do D. told me; not to do
( )1.The strange thing was used ______ wine by ancient people.
A.for drink B.to drink C.drinking D.drinked
( )2. In China the money ______ to children for good luck by their parents or other senior in Spring Festival
A.gives B.is given C.are given D.give
( )3.English _____ in many countries, but Chinese people_____ their own languages.
A.is spoken,speak B.speaks,is spoken
C.is spoken,speaken D.is spoken,is spoken
( )4.This kind of apple ______ in Jinzhou.
A.is grown B.grow C.grew D.are grown
( )5.These young trees must ______ after well.
A.look B.looks after C.be looked D.looked
( )6.My coat is made _____ wool and silk.
A.to B.for C.from D.of
( )7.Our teacher was seen ______ to the office a moment ago.
A.go B.to go C.going D.goes
( )8.The Oxford Castle _____ by Henry. It is in very good condition now.
A.built B.was built C.has been built D.is built
( )9.Ice can be _____ water.
A.turn into B.turn to C.turned into D.turned to
( )10.Keys are used for _____ doors.
A.lock B.locked C.locking D.locks
( )11.The greenhouse(温室) should be _____ glass.
A.made of B.made from C.made into D.made in
( )12.Sorry, all the vegetables ______. Please come tomorrow.
A.sells well B.have sold out C.have been sold out D.are selling
( )13.The man is badly hurt. He _____ to the hospital.
A.has sent B.has been sent C.sent D.has sent for
( )14.A big cinema ______ in our town next year.
A.will build B.is built C.will be built D.has built
( )15.This book _____ by a famous writer many years ago.
A. writes B. is written C. was writen D. was written
1.They built a new school in the village last year.（改为被动语态）
A new school ___________ ___________ in the village last year.
2.In the old days people used teapots（茶壶） to make tea. （改为被动语态） In the old days teapots ___________ ___________ to make tea.
3.This makes me feel thirsty.（改为被动语态）
I __________ __________ __________ feel thirsty by this.
4.Did you buy this bike from the shop ? （改为被动语态）
__________ __________ __________ __________ from the shop （by you）?
5.Only this year, millions of trees has been planted by the soldiers. （改为主动语态） Only this year, the soldiers ___________ ___________ millions of trees..
6.We should speak to old men politely. （改为被动语态）
Old men should __________ __________ __________ politely.
7. My watch needs repairing.（同义句）
My watch needs ____________ _____________ ____________.
8. He’s often seen to dance in his room, ___________ ___________ ?(反意疑问句) ① (改为否定句)___________________________________________
②（改为一般疑问句，并做肯定和否定回答）_____________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ ③（对划线提问）_____________________________________________________
1. The bus ________ for 20 minutes.
A. has left B. had left C. has been away D. had been away
2. I ______ the League for 5 years so far.
A. joined B. have joined C. have been in D. have gone to
3. The factory ________ since the February of 1988.
A . has been open B. has opened C. was open D. opened
4. Mary and Rose _______friends since they met in 2000.
A. have made B. have been C. made D. have become
5. You mustn't ________ until he comes back.
A. be away B. leave C. be left D. have left
6. The meeting _______ for a week now.
A. has finished B. has ended C. has been over D. ended
7. Miss Gao ______ this school for nearly 5 years.
A. has been in B. has come to C. has taught D. taught
8. Ben ______ a teacher for 4 years .
A. has been B. has become C. was D. became
9. I ______ home for a week.
A. have returned B. have been back C. returned D. am returned
10. How long _______ he ________ ?
A. died B. has, died C. has, been dead D. did, died
11. He ______ at eight yesterday afternoon.
A. slept B. was sleeping C. has sleep D. had slept
12. He ________ the car for a week.
A. bought B. has bought C. has had D. buy
13. -----How long _____ you _____ ill? -----Two weeks.
A. did fall B. have, fell C. have, been D. have, had
14. Since 2000, he _____ his hometown.
A. has left B. has moved away C. has been away from D. left
15. I'll lend you the book , but you can only _____ it for 2 days.
A. borrow B. keep C. take D. took
16. The bus ______ on the road for 2 hours so far.
A. has stopped B. stopped C. has been D. is
17. Are you _____ the jacket these days?
A. wearing B. putting on C. dressing D. on
18. He ________ for 2 hours.
A. got up B. has got up C. has been up D. is up
19. Tom is ill in hospital. He _______ a cold for several days.
A. is B. catches C. has caught D. has had
20. ----- How long can I ______ the book? ------ Two weeks.
A. borrow B. lend C. get D. keep