九 年 级 英 语 试 题
第一部分 ：选择题 （满分：95分）
1. What does the girl want to be in the future?
2. What does the girl like doing best in the free time？
3. Which film star does Katty like best?
A B C
4. Which did Jim?s father take away from him?
A B C
5. How long did Mike stay in Canada? A. A week. B. Three days. C. A month. 6. How much will the man pay if he makes a five-minute call? A. 18 dollars B. 25 dollars C. 40 dollars 7. How about the girl?s homework? A. It won?t be finished. B. It hasn?t been finished yet. C. It has been finished already.
8. What does the girl think of the new teacher?
A. He is kind. B. He is friendly. C. He is a little noisy. 9. What is the girl going to do? A. Go to the movies B. Go to the party. C. Go to sleep. 10. What?s the children?s mother doing now? A. She is having lunch. B. She is cleaning the living room.
C. She is coming home.
第二部分 听对话和短文回答问题（计10分） 听下面一段对话，回答第11-12小题。
11. Who had an accident last Saturday? A. Jim. B. Jim?s sister. C. Jim?s brother 12. Where is the victim now? A. At home B. In hospital.
C. In the street.
听一篇短文，回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项，完成14. A. take care of B. pay attention to C. lose control of
15. A. teach students how to play B. organize different activities C. makes students play games
听一篇短文.回答第16 - 20小题。
16. Why did the shopkeeper say the dress had been sold? A. Because someone had bought it. B. Because the woman was not rich.
C. Because he thought the woman couldn?t pay for it. 17. Did the woman think the dress had been sold? A. Yes, she did. B. No, she didn?t. C. We don?t know.
18. What was the woman wearing the next day? A. The same dress, very beautiful. B. A different dress, very beautiful. C. The same dress, common.
19. How must the shopkeeper feel finally? A. Happy. B. Tired. C. angry.
20. What happened at the end of this story? A. The woman didn?t buy a dress. B. The woman bought the most beautiful dress.
C. The woman bought the dress she had seen the day before.
21. Xi Jinping, ________ president of China, arrived at Moscow on March 22, 2013 and paid ________ two-day visit to Russia with his wife Peng Liyuan. A. a; a B. a; the C. the; the D. /; a
22. How nervous we are ________ the coming high school entrance exams _______ June 15th!
A. thinking of ; on B. to think of; on C. thinking of ; in D. to think of; in
23. ?I don?t think I am different from ________ else. I am just the son of an ordinary farmer.? Mo Yan said.
A. someone B. anyone C. everyone D. no one 24. The plane _______ when I got to the airport. I nearly missed it.
A. was leaving B. had left C. has left D. will leave 25. Do you know ________ Taiwan will return to China? A. how long B. how soon C. how often D. how far
26. President Xi announced that we?d do what we could _________ Chinese dream _________. A. make; came true B. to make; came true C. make; come true D. to make; come true 27. —Can I get you a drink?
—_________. I have already got one. A. That?s very nice of you. B. No, you don?t have to. C. Yes, please. D. With pleasure.
28. —It is said that Jiangyan has taken action to stop people from Chinese style road crossing.
— wonderful news it is! A. How B. How a C. what a D. What
29. There are various fashionable clothes for women on Earth ________, so they are really lucky A. to choosing B. to choose from C. to be chosen D. to be chosen from 30. —What are on show in the museum?
—Some photos _____during the Asian Games in Guangzhou. A. have been taken B. were taken C. are taken D. taken 31. —You _______ eat so much. It?s bad for your health. —____________.
A. ought to not, Not at all B. ought to not ,You?re welcome C. don?t ought to, It doesn?t matter D. ought not to, Thanks for your advice
32. A student in Fudan University was killed by his roommate just because of small things in daily life. It is important for students to learn how to ___________ each other. A. get along with B. catch up with C. break up with D. come up with 33. —The students in China suffer a lot from schoolwork. —________and we look forward to a change. A. I disagree B. I?m not sure if you are right C. I can?t agree more D. Good idea 34. —Would you please advise me __________? —I?m glad to.
A. to wear what clothes B. what clothes to wear C. what clothes wear D. I wear what clothes
35. — I want to go jogging with you tomorrow. I?m not sure if you _________ free then. — I?m not sure, either. If I _________ free then, I will call you. A. will be; will be B. are; am C. will be; am D. are; will be
36. In my eyes, every subject is worth_________.
A. paying attention
B. paying attention to
C. being paid attention D. being paid attention to
37. This year?s Music Award will be covered ______ from 7:40 to 8:40 tomorrow. Then there?ll be a film called “The World of Dinosaurs”. It brings the dinosaurs ______ on screen. A. live, live
B. live, alive C. alive, lively
D. alive, living 38. I never doubt ______ his advice is of great ______ to me. A. that; valuable
B. if; value
C. whether; valuable
D. that; value
39. —Do you know the young man was charged _____shoplifting? —But I don't think he is guilty ______that crime.
A. for; of B. with, of C. of; with D. with, for 40.—Could you tell me ____________?
—I don?t know. It seemed to be unimaginable. A. why “Gangnam style” is known to all in China B. when was “Gangnam style” so popular in China C. where “Gangnam style” is popular
D. how was “Gangnam style” well-known in China
Dad lost his job after arguing with the boss, and when Christmas came that year, we had no money Eve, Dad took me out into the park. I had a blanket wrapped around me, so I to share it with Dad, but he said no thanks. We at the sky. Those shining stars were one of the treats for people like us who lived out in the
wildness. Rich city people, he?d say, live in flats, but their air was so polluted that they not even see the stars.
“your favorite star.” Dad said that night. He told me I could have it for keeping. He said it was my Christmas . “You can?t give me a star,” I said, “ owns the stars.”
“That?s right,” Dad said, “But you can suppose it is yours. And when you do that, it is yours.”
I my head, looked at the stars, and tried to figure out which was the best one. Then, I found one.
“I want that one.” I said.
Dad smiled. “That?s Venus (金星),” he said, “Venus was only a planet. She looked bigger and
brighter because she was much than the stars. Poor old Venus didn?t even make her light. She shone only from reflected (反射) light.”
“I like it anyway,” I said, “I had loved Venus even that Christmas. You could see it in the early evening, and if you got up early, you could still see it in the morning, after all the stars had disappeared.”
Dad said, “Ok, it?s Christmas. I your decision. You can have it if you want.” And he gave me Venus.
We all laughed about the kids who believed in the Santa myth (圣诞传说) and got nothing for Christmas but a bunch of cheap plastic toys. “Many years later, when all the junk they got is
broken and long forgotten,” Dad said, “you will have your star. 41. A. at first B. at once C. at all D. at least 42. A. asked B. provided C. required D. offered 43. A. looked up B. looked for C. look out D. look after 44. A. strange B. special C. important D. impossible 45. A. fantastic B. ugly C. old D. poor 46. A. needed B. could C. should D. had better 47. A. pick up B. take out C. put out D. pick out 48. A. dinner B. card C. party D. present 49. A. Everybody B. Somebody C. Anybody D. Nobody 50. A. lowed B. put C. raised D. rose 51. A. slower B. farther C. closer D. higher 52. A. alone B. lonely C. strong D. own 53. A. when B. before C. after D. until 54. A. dislike B. refuse C. accept D. consider 55. A. even B. never C. already D. still 三、阅读理解 阅读下列短文，根据短文内容选择最佳答案。（40分）
James shook his money box again. Nothing! He carefully counted the coins that lay on the bed. $24.17 was all that he had. The bicycle he wanted was at least $90! How was he going to get the end of the money? He knew that his friends all had bicycles. It was hard to hang around with people when you were the only one without wheels. He thought about what he could do. It was no use asking his parents, for he knew they had no money to save. There was only one way to get money, and that was to earn it. He would have to find a job. But who would hire him and what could he do? He decided to ask Mr. Clay for advice, who usually had opinions on most things. “Well, you can start right here,” said Mr. Clay. “My windows need cleaning and my car needs washing.”
That was the beginning of James? part-time job. For three months he worked every day after finishing his homework. He was amazed by the variety of jobs that people found for him to do. He number of cars he washed and windows he cleaned, but the money increased and he knew that he would soon have enough for the bicycle he was eager to have. The day finally came when James counted his money and found $94.32. He wasted no time and went down to the shop to pick up the bicycle he wanted. He rode proudly home, looking forward to showing his new bicycle to his friends. It had been hard working for the money, but James knew that he valued his bicycle far more since he had bought it with his own money.
56. James in the passage was probably ________. A. a cleaner B. a worker C. a student D. a teacher 57. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage? A. He mended books. B. He cleared out cupboards. C. He washed dogs. D. He cleaned windows. 58. The underline phrase “lost count of” in paragraph 5 means ________. A. remembered B. forgot C. added D. reduced 59. James valued his bicycle very much because ________. A. it was very expensive B. it was bought with his own money C. he was too poor to have one D. his friends all had bicycles. 60. What?s the best title of this passage? A. Too poor to have a bicycle. B. A part-time job. C. How to get a bicycle. D. James? new bicycle.
In the 1920s and 30s the airlines were just beginning. It was unusual for people to travel by air because it was expensive and dangerous. In those days, there were no flight attendants to look after the passengers(乘客). Young men, a or “stewards” helped the passengers onto the airplane and carried the passengers? luggage (行李.
Ellen Church was born in 1904 on a farm in Iowa. She was a different child. She didn?t want to work on a farm or marry a farmer----she wanted more adventurous (冒险的) life. Ellen Church studied to be a nurse at the University of Minnesota and then got a job in a hospital. For the next few years she stayed at the hospital but also took flying lessons and got her pilot?s license.
Ellen was twenty-five years old when she first got in touch with Boeing Air Transport. She loved flying but she understood that airlines were a man?s world. Although women like Emelia Earheart were becoming famous, she realized it was impossible for a woman to have a career as a pilot. But she had another idea. Most people were frightened of flying because flying was still an unreliable (不可靠的) way to travel. There were often delays (延误), many crashes and the bad weathers made many passengers sick. Ellen thought nurses could take care of passengers during flights and B.A.T. agreed.
The young woman from Iowa and seven other nurses became the first air stewardesses. At first pilots were unhappy because they did not want stewardesses on airplanes, but passengers loved the stewardesses on airplanes, but passengers loved the stewardesses. In 1940 there were around 1000 of them working for different airlines. The early “stewardess” had to be under twenty-five-year-old, single and slim. When a woman joined an airline, she had to promise not to get married or have children. It was a hard job and not well paid. They worked long hours and earned ＄1 an hour.
In the 1970s, stewardesses were unhappy in their job and airlines had to make some changes.
Since the 1970s, “stewards” and “stewardesses” have been called flight attendants. They are well paid and work fewer hours than in the past.
61. The last sentences of the first paragraph suggests that _____________. A. the word “stewardess” was made up by Ellen Church B. Ellen Church was the first woman who flew a plane C. Ellen Church was the first woman who worked on a plane D. Ellen Church was the first woman passenger on a plane 62. From the second paragragh, we learn that ____________. A. Ellen did not behave in the same way as most other girls B. Ellen?s family was not rich enough to support her education C. Ellen was fond of working as a nurse in the hospital D. Ellen had an unhappy childhood that changed her completely
63. The main reason for Boeing Air Transport offering Ellen the job was ____________. A. her flying experience B. her university education C. her nursing experience
D. her life attitudes
64. According to the passage, in the 1940s a woman had to ________ if she wanted to be a
stewardess. A. be a nurse
B. be married
C. be a mother
D. be young
65. The passage mainly talks about ___________. A. the background of early flying pilots B. the experience of flying passengers C. the history of early flight attendants
D. the development of airplanes
Once upon a time, there was a spider with the name Anansi. He knew that he was very clever but he also knew he wasn't wise. He didn't like this, but he did not know what to do. One day he had an idea. He went around the village with a basket and asked each person to give him some of their wisdom. The people laughed at Anansi because they knew that he needed wisdom the most. So each person put a bit in his basket and wished him good luck.
Soon his basket was full, but Anansi was worried that his neighbors might be jealous of his wisdom and take from him. He decided to hide it at the top of a tall tree. When he had tied the basket to the front part of his body, he tried to climb the tree, but it was too difficult. He tried again and again without success.
Then his youngest son walked by. "What are you doing, father?" he asked and Anansi told him." Why don't you carry the basket on your back instead?" his son said.
Anansi put the basket on his back and climbed the tree easily, but he wasn't happy. "I walked all over the village and collected so much wisdom that I am the wisest person ever, but my baby son is still wiser than me. Take back your wisdom!" he said. And he threw the basket of wisdom
into the air and went home. And that's how wisdom went all over the world. 66. Anansi went around the village because___________. A. he knew he was very clever B. he wanted to show his good luck C. he hoped to meet his son
D. he thought he wasn't wise enough 67. Anansi wanted to get his wisdom from___________.
A. his son B. his father C. the villagers D. the neighbors 68. The underlined word "it" in Paragraph 2 refers to (指的是)___________. A. the tree B. the basket C. the luck
D. the wisdom
69. The passage above is___________.
A. a report
B. a story
C. an advertisement D. a diary 70. The best title for the passage would be____________. A. Anansi's wisdom B. The wisdom of Anansi's son C. Anansi and his son
D. Anansi and the villagers
Do you know that you can use your watch as a compass(指南针) on a sunny day? Take a watch and point the hour-hand in the direction of the sun. Imagine a line which runs from the center of the watch through a point half-way between the hour-hand and number one. This line will surely point south.
the earth, the Sun is in the south at noon. In Russia the real noon is one o?clock. If at that time we point the hour-hand at the Sun, the hour-hand and number one will point south. That is why you must imagine a line which will run from the center of the watch through a point half-way between the hour-hand and number one. It will point south. If you are in the southern part of our planet, you must point number 12 at the Sun. The line which you can imagine between number 12 and the hour-hand will then show north.
71. When we do this experiment in the northern part of the earth, we should point ________at the
A. number 12 B. the minute-hand C. the hour-hand D. number one 72. What does the underlined word “astronomy” mean in the passage? A.天文学
D.逻辑学 73. In Russia the real noon is ______.
A. one o?clock
B. twelve o?clock
C. half past one
D. half past twelve
74. The passage tells us that we can use a watch on a sunny day.
A. to study the weather B. to show direction C. to enjoy ourselves
D. to keep good time
75. If you are in Australia, which of the following is right way to show north?
九 年 级 英 语 答 题 纸
第一部分 ：选择题 （满分：95分）
“If he doesn?t call me, I?m going to die!”
That?s a pretty normal feeling. It means you are “in love”----kind of. It?s puppy love (早恋), not real love----not true love, yet.
Puppy love is common among students all over the world. In the West, people think puppy love is a healthy part of a teenager?s life. In China, parents and teachers think it is a problem.
Puppy love is beautiful. It?s cool to love someone, or be loved by someone else instead of
If you find yourself “in love”, it?s OK, but .... wait! Now you have a lot of important things to do. Think of these questions: Will you still love him or her ten years later? (2) Do you have ___________ education to find a good job and live a happy life __________ the person you love in the future? What would you do if you found someone better than him or her? I bet(打赌) you
are not sure of these answers. Why? Because you are too young to understand true love.
True love will come when you grow up. Now, you should try to be the best person you can be, and do the very best you can. That means doing well at school and being a good son or daughter first.
2．在(2)句空白处分别填入一个适当的词，使句意完整、上下文通顺。 ________________ _________________ 3．回答问题: When will true love come to you?
____________________________________________________________________________ 4．在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的句子： You are so young that you can?t understand true love.
1.It?s silly of you 2.The rumor (谣言) about ?The end of the world? was once _____________ reported in newspapers at this time last year. (wide) 3.The film So Young (《致青春》) marks the ____________ (begin) of Zhao Wei?s new career of a director.
4.The detective story _____________ (it) is very interesting, so everyone likes it.
5.In my opinion, Guo Degang ,a cross-talk performer, is much _________________ (humour) than his partner Yu Qian.
6.Can you imagine _____________ (invent) a spacecraft which can land on the Liaoning Aircraft Carrier(“辽宁号”航母). 7. ______________(hope), the public have known the importance of protecting the environment. 8.Travelling to Mars, you?d better take ____________(dry) food because it can be stored for long. 9.The three fashionable sports cars are those charming _______________(act) 10.To tell you the ____________(true), I dislike the present education system.
11.If your nose is covered by something, you are sure not to _____________(breath) freely. 12.I _____________ (watch) the 3-D film Iron Man III (《钢铁侠3》) at the cinema when you called me last night.
13.It?s impossible that computers invented by man are brighter than ________________(human) 14.Nobody is sure if the impatient doctor _________________(present) with an award tomorrow. 15.The (achieve) Jackie Chan got have earned him many different awards. 七、根据所给的首字母填写单词（10分） Dear Peter,
I?m glad to receive your letter. Thank you for your caring for the weather and my health. Now I?d like to tell you something a__1__ the smog(雾霾).
Since the winter last year, the smog has taken place for several times. It has done great harm to our d__2__ life. Many traffic accidents happened just as a result of the heavy smog weather. More and more people have to go to see the doctor because of the serious disease caused by the smog. Quite a lot of flights have to be p__3__ off. A great number of people have to stay at h__4__ for fear of the poisonous air which is caused by the smog.
People have r__5__ the great harm caused by the smog and the importance of p__6__ the environment. People from all over the country are taking actions to reduce the smog weather. The g__7__ asks people to go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and u__8__. Also we should plant more trees.
According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won?t throw the waste a__9__. In addition, I will tell the people that all of us should protect the environment as possible as we can. Would you like to tell me some good ideas? I?m looking forward to your r__10__.
Yours, Wang Hua
1. a_________ 2. d_________ 3. p_________ 4. h___________ 5. r_________ 6. p_________ 7. g_________ 8. u_________ 9. a___________ 10. r_________ 八、书面表达（20分）
My best friend
My best friend is Xiao Gang._______________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
1. M: What are you going to do when you leave school?
W: Well, I?d like to work with children, so I?m going to train as a nurse in a children?s hospital. 2. M: How do you spend your free time?
W: I usually dance for one hour. It needs a lot of energy. 3. M: Who is your favorite film star, Katty?
W: Tom Hanks. He is considered as one of the best actors in the world. 4. M: Hi, Jim. What?s wrong with you? You look so sad.
W: I am, indeed. My father took away my computer. He said I can?t have it until I get a good
grade in English.
5. W: Where have you been these days, Mike?
M: Oh, I went to Tokyo last month. Three says later I went to Canada. I stayed there for seven days.
6. M: I?d like to call my father who is in London, Britain. What's the price?
W: Eight dollars for the first three minutes and five dollars for each further minute. 7. M: Have you started your homework? W: Yes, but I haven?t finished it yet.
8. M: We all like the new teacher. He is kind and friendly. Do you think so? W: Maybe. But the only problem is that he never stops talking. 9. M: Shall we go to the movies? It makes me excited.
W: Not me. It makes me sleepy. I?d like to go to the party instead. 10. M: Can we have lunch first?
W: No, we can?t put off cleaning the living room. Mom is coming home from work soon.
W: Hi, Jim! I hear you had an accident last Saturday. Is that true? M: No. It was my sister. She had bad luck. W: What happened?
M: She was walking across the street when a bike hit her hands. The boy was riding too fast and
he couldn?t stop in time. W: Did she go to hospital?
M: The boy and his parents took her to the hospital soon after the accident. W: Is she badly hurt?
M: No, nothing was serious. The doctor looked her over and found that she only needed to have a
rest at home for several days. W: Is she better now?
M: Yes, she?s all right now. W: I?m glad she?s OK so soon. M: Thanks.
Nowadays many schools keep their students in school all day long. Some people think students have less freedom. It?s not good for students to develop their interests or hobbies. What?s more, they become less interested in their study. Others think some students may lose control of themselves and play computer games out of school if they are not kept in school. In fact, it?s necessary to keep students at school. At the same time, schools should organize different kinds of activities so that students can enjoy their school life.
听一篇短文.回答第16 - 20小题。
A woman stood at the window of an expensive shop. After standing there for a few minutes, she finally went into the shop and asked the shopkeeper to show her one dress. The shopkeeper thought the woman was not rich enough to pay for that dress, so he said the dress had been sold. The woman walked out of the shop angrily and decided to punish the shopkeeper. The next morning she returned to the shop in a very beautiful dress with a nice handbag in her hand. She asked for the same dress. Not knowing the woman had come before, this time the shopkeeper hurried to climb into the shop window to get the dress. As soon as she saw it, the woman said she did not like it and asked for another one. So the shopkeeper had to climb once again to get another one. The woman enjoyed making the shopkeeper get down nearly everything in the window. Finally she bought the first dress.
九 年 级 英 语 参 考 答 案
1—5 BACBA 6—10 ABCBC 11—15 BAACB 16—20 CBBBC
21-25 DBBAB 26-30 DBDBD 31-35 DACBC 36-40 BBDBA
41-45 CDABA 46-50 BDDDC 51-55 CDBCD
56-60 CCBBD 61-65 CACDC 66-70 DCDBA 71—75 CAABD
2. enough, with
3. When you grow up, true love will come to you.
4. You are too young to understand true love.
5. Now, you should try to be the best person you can be, and do the very best you can.
1. not to forgive 2. widely 3. beginning 4. itself 5. more humorous
6. inventing 7. Hopefully 8. dried 9. actresses?/ actors? 10. truth
11. breathe 12. was watching 13. humans 14. will be presented 15. achievements
1. about 2. daily 3. put 4. home 5. realized
6. protecting 7. government 8. underground 9. anywhere/ about 10. reply
My best friend
My best friend is Xiao Gang. He is of medium height. He is imaginative. He is kind and friendly. He is helpful and often helps the people in trouble. Once he put up a good fight with a robber and provided the police with some useful clues to lead to the arrest of the criminal.
But he has some shortcomings. He often stays up late and is late for class. He can?t hand in his homework on time. He likes watching horror films.
He is a boy full of dreams. He dreams of having a robot in the future and the robot can do all of his work. He wishes to visit Mars by space shuttle one day. What?s more, he hopes the earth will become a big garden in 50 years with fresh air. There will be no pollution. He also hopes to be a great humanitarian, just like Audrey Hepburn.