《9A Unit 5 Films》Study skills教学案
To respond correctly in agreement or disagreement
To respond correctly in agreement or disagreement
Step 1.some useful phrases to express agreement and disagreement.
Expressing agreement: I agree. That’s a good idea.
Yes, I think so. Yes, you’re right.
Expressing disagreement: I disagree. No, I don’t think so. That may not be a good idea. I’m not sure if you’re right. Step 2 Lead in: We know Kitty’s favourite film star is Audrey Hepburn.
Work in pairs. Ask and answer some questions about her.
1.He is dead. But he will be _____________ (live) in our hearts for ever. 2 He ran away ______________ (immediate) when he saw his headteacher.
3.The young man is one of the most famous____________ (France) writers.
4.I have a new roommate. She's an______________ (attract) girl.
5.We all know some of the famous films Gong Li acted in____________(include)Red Sorghum,The Story of Qiuju and Farewell My Concubine.
6.If we do not take action , our children will have no clean air to_____________(breath).
7.You will realize how much____________ (dangerous) they are facing.
8.They are working________________(close) to solve the crime. 9.It's important to teach children about road_____________(safe).
10.After twenty years in prison, he finally won his _____________(free).
( ) 1.Mother always told me that practice____ perfect when I was ten
A. makes B. made C. making D. would make
( ) 2.When we are at school, we usually take turns____ the classroom.
A. cleaning B. cleans C. cleaned D. to clean
( ) 3.It may rain or snow tomorrow, but we will go there____
A. some way B. any way C. every way D. anyway
( ) 4.The tickets are very____. The price of the tickets is very______.
A. expensive; expensive B. expensive; high C. high; expensive D. high; high
( ) 5.I’m not sure__________.
A .there is a film starring Audrey B. when will we see the film
C. where there will be a farm D. how can I get to the cinema ( ) 6.Has the teacher agreed _____ the tickets first?
A. to buy B. bought C. buys D. buying
( ) 7.The film _______ is very funny.
A. it B. its C. it’s D. itself
( ) 8.The shoes aren’t suitable____ me, they are too large ____me.
A. for; on B. in; in C. with; on D. to; with
( ) 9.Are there any flowers on_____ sides of the road?
A. each B. all C. both D. either
( ) 10.The plane ______ when I _____the airport.
A. has taken off; arrived B. had taken off ; reached
C. took off; got to D. takes off; reached to
( ) 11.______big success the film was!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
( ) 12.We visited the Great Wall last term. We_____ never____ there before.
A. had; gone B. have; gone C. had; been D. have; been
( )13.Bob ___be at home. I saw him in a supermarket just now.
A. can’t B. must C. mustn’t D. needn’t
( )14. The girl devoted all her time she had ___________ others.
A to help B. helping C. helped D. to helping
( )15.-Could you get to the park before 3o’clock?
---____.I’ll still be at the meeting then.
A.I think so B. Yes, I could C .I’m afraid not D.I’m afraid so
( )16.—What happened to the thief later? ---The king had him____ the next day.
A. hung B. hang C. hanging D. hanged
( )17.Please move ___to make ____room for me.
A. a bit/a little of B. a bit of/ a bit C. a bit/ a little D. a bit of/ a little
( )18.They live ____to each other. They are ____ friends, too.
A. close/close B.close/closed C.closed/close D. closely/close
( )19.-Wasn’t it Dr Wang who spoke to you just now? ---_____.
A.I didn’t know he was. B. Yes, it was C. No, he wasn’t D. Yes, he did.
( )20.After finishing your exercises, please correct_____ mistakes.
A. each other B. each others C. each other’s D. every other
1. English is widely used ___________________(遍及) the world. We should try our best to learn English
2. Bill Gate’s achievements went beyond the computer ______________(产业).
3. The great leader _____________(奉献) his lifetime to Chinese people.
4. The old man lived ________________(平静地) in a small village.
5. Can you describe the robber’s __________________(外貌) to the policeman.
6. Many people _____________(哀悼) the loss of a great policewoman in 2004.
7. Students should put all their _______________(努力) into their study.
8. After a short _____________(寂静), the audience clapped their hands excitedly.
9. These flats are not really ________________ (适合的) for families with children. They are too small.
10. Some pop stars now work _______________(紧密地) with Project Hope to help children return to school.
11. Mr. Wu is ___________________(有经验的) in teaching. We all like his lessons.
12. _____________(不久) after, he left school and joined the Army.
13. Horror films have a bad ______________(影响) on people , especially children.
14. Gong Li has been _______________(授予) with many international awards for her excellent acting
15. If you want to become famous ________________(立即), you can put your photos on the Internet.
16. My father ______________(坚持) that I should further my study in the USA.
17. Audrey Hepburn is c________________(认为) as one of the most beautiful women in the world.
18. After _______________(进入) the cinema, you ought to keep quiet.
19. Daniel arrived out of ______________(呼吸) when his teacher began his talk.
20. People must stop polluting the _______________(环境) as soon as possible.
三、根据短文内容和首字母提示填写所缺单词。 Have you ever seen any films starring Zhang Ziyi ? Though some people don’t like her acting , she is w___1_____now not only in China, but also in the West, Zhang Ziyi’s first a___2______ in an American movie was in Rush Hour2(2001), but as she couldn’t speak English, Jachie Chan had to translate(翻译) e_____3_____the actor said to her. In the movie, she played a r___4_____called “Huili”.
T_____5_____ she has been in many Kung Fu movies, she is not very good at it, so in fact she used a lot of dance moves in her fight. She had attended the China Central Drama College, s______6___ dance before she became an a____7____. She was so good at d______8___that she attended the Beijing Dancing College at 11 and the Beijing Academy at 15. R_____9___, she has taken some English class to have more development in America.After Zhang Ziyi became popular,She became a model for many products such as Maybelline, Pantene Shampoo, and Lenovo Computers. She is t__10______ as the second most popular after NBA player Yao Ming
The Development of China's Sports
Sports have developed fast in our country these years.
In 1974, our country first came to the Asian Games. In 1978, in the 8th Asian Games, our country won the second place. Our country has won the largest number of gold medals in the past six Asian Games since 1982.
In 1984, China competed in the Olympic Games, and won the fourth place with 15 gold medals. In 1988, China won five gold medals(金牌) in the 24th Olympic Games. In the 25th and 26th Olympic Games, we both won 16 gold medals and ranked fourth. In 2000, for the first time, we ranked third with 28 gold medals. In 2004, we won 32 gold medals and ranked second in the Athens Olympic Games. We felt very proud of our great country.
At the same time, our country tries to improve the ability of hosting international games. In 1990, we had success in hosting 11th Asian Games. To our pride, the 29th Olympic Games have been held in Beijing and the 16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou in 2010. It shows our success in sports is accepted by the world.
Clearly, our country has become a powerful country in sports.
阅读以上信息，完成下面的短文，每空一词。 1. Our country has won the largest number of medals in Asian games since 1982. 2. In 1990, we hosted the 11 Asian Games ____________. 3. In 2004, we won gold medals as many as we did in the 25 Olympic Games.
4. We’ll hold the 16 Games in Guangzhou in 2010. 5. From the passage, we know that China has great progress in sports so far.