一．单项选择。(每小题 1分，共 20分)
从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标 号涂黑。
1. _______ Browns were having dinner when the telephone rang. A.A B./ C. The D. An 2. If you get on well _______. your classmates, you'll enjoy your school life more. A. to
B. at C. in
D. with 3. I suppose that there will be _______ people and _______ pollution in the future. A. fewer, fewer
B. less, less
C. fewer, less
D. less, fewer
4. ---Hurry up! The bus is coming.
---Wait a minute. Don't cross the street _______ the traffic lights are green. A. until
B. after C. while D. when 5. --- _______ will you come back? --- In an hour. A. How soon
B. How often
C. How far
D. How long
6. ---Who did English homework better, Leo or Nick? --- Leo is more careful. I think Leo did _______ Nick. A. as good as
B. as well as
C. better than
D. worse than
7. ---Are you good at history, Rose?
--- _______. But I will try to study it well this semester. A. That's all right. B. Not very good. C. No problem.
D. Quite well.
8. --- Steven, could you help me _______ when the plane will take off on the Internet? --- I'm sorry. My computer doesn't work. A. look after
B. care for
C. look for
D. find out
9. --- Did you hear someone knocking at (敲) the door just now? --- No, sir. I _______ music. A. was listening to
B. listened to
C. am listening to D. would listen to 10. He finds _______ important to listen to English for twenty minutes every day. A. that B. it
D. it was
11. --- _______ --- My clothes are out of style.
A. Can I help you?
B. What's the wrong? C. What's the matter?
D. How are you?
12. ---The TV show Home with Kids is so wonderful. You shouldn't miss it. --- If I have time, I _______ it. A. see
C. am seeing D. will see 13. This photo often makes me _______ of my teachers in the primary school. A. think
B. to think
14. His classmates were playing on the playground when he _______ to school.
A. was returning B. returning C. returned D. returned back one from my classmate.
A. forgot, lend B. forgot, borrow C. left, lend D. left borrow 16. He is too young to _______ himself. A. put on B. wear
D. be in
17. He asked _______ the English party.
A. when will we have B. when we will have
C. when would we have
D. when we would have
18. ---We can use QQ to talk with each other on the Internet. --- Really?? Will you please show me _______? A. how to use it
B. what to use it C. how can I use it
D. what can I use it
19. There are _______ teachers in our school and _______ of them are women teachers. A. hundreds of, three hundreds B. hundred of, three hundred C. hundreds of, three hundred
D. hundred of, three hundreds
20. --- Could you tell me if Ms. Liu _______ to Chongqing? -- Sure. If she _______, I'll call you. A. comes, will come B. will come, comes C. comes, comes
D. will come, will come
二 .完形填空。(每小题 2分，20分) 根据短文内容，从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出一个最佳答
A gentleman put an advertisement in a newspaper for a boy to work in his office. About 60 persons . Finally, the gentleman chose a boy after the interview. "I'd like to know," said a friend, 推荐信bring a letter." said the gentleman. "But I think he is really good. He wiped (擦拭) his feet at the door and his mobile phone as soon as he clothing, hair and letters."
21. A. interview B. class C. meeting D. exam 22. A. know B. follow C. like D. dislike 23. A. nervous B. serious C. wrong D. fight 24. A. in front of B. behind C. before
D. beside 25.A. seat
B. bag C. mobile phone D. letter 26. A. turned on B. closed C. turned off D. opened 27. A. healthy B. polite C. happy D. helpful 28. A. for
C. at D. to
29. A. beautiful
30. A. less important B. more important C. less interesting D. more interesting 三．阅读理解。(每小题 2分，共 30分) 阅读下列材料，从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳答案，并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑．
31. The shop stops serving at _______.
A. 10:00 am B. 10:30 pm C. 2:00 pm D. 9:30 pm 32. A small hamburger and a large soft drink cost _______. A. $3.9 B. $3.95 C. $4.1 D. $4.9 33. _______ kind(s) of things have chocolate in them.
We've seen 3D movies, games, TVs. Have you ever heard of 3D newspapers before? Yes, that's what the Belgian newspaper, La Derniere Heure, decided to do for its readers. This is Europe's first 3D newspaper.
It took the team two months to make the 3D newspaper. They printed 115,000 copies of the special edition (版本) of La Derniere Heure. It was more than the usual number of printed copies.
Each of these newspapers comes with a pair of free 3D glasses. All the pictures and advertisements in the newspaper are in 3D and the text is as usual. Readers can get the best result by holding the paper 50 cm away from the eyes.
In fact, if people don't wear the 3D glasses, the newspaper will be terrible to read because the pictures are not clear.
Although the first 3D newspaper is very popular, they have no plans to continue (继续) with it because it costs too much.
34. According to the passage, there are 3D movies, games, TVs and _______. A. newspapers B. books C. photos D. magazines 35. La Derniere Heure is the _______ 3D newspaper. A. first
D. last 36. Making the 3D newspaper took the team . A. two days
B. three weeks
C. two months
D. three years
37. _______ is wrong.
A. Readers can get a pair of 3D glasses for free when they buy the 3D newspaper. B. Readers can get the best result if they hold the paper 20 cm away from the eyes. C. Not all the things on the newspaper are in 3D. D. The team doesn't want to make another 3D newspaper.
This is not a diet. It's a simple way to lose weight (减体重). And you don't even have to give up the food you love or join a gym. You just follow some habits that thin people have. Keep them, and you will
When you wake up in the morning, sit up slowly without using your hands. With legs straight out, bend (弯曲)forward until you feel sore in your back. It will bum about 10 calories
(2) Start with soup
When you have a meal, order a clear soup, and have it before having the main food. In this way, you'll feel fuller, so you'll eat less when the main food comes.
(3) An apple (or more) a day
Apples are full of fiber (纤维) and water, so your stomach will want less. The study shows that people who eat at least three apples a day lose weight.
(4) Stand up and walk around
Every time you use the mobile phones, stand up and walk around. Heavy people sit two and a half hours more on average (平均) each day than thin people. This skill is very important because standing up and walking around will bum 50 or more calories.
Use the skills, and you will lose weight successfully. 38. If we want less main food, we should have _______ first.
A. soup B. ice cream C. salad D. cheese 39. Eating apples makes one's stomach want less food because _______. A. apples are delicious B. apples are full of fiber and water C. apples are sour D. only apples are filled with calories 40. The main idea of the passage is _______. A. to advise people to eat apples, every day B. to tell people how to enjoy a better life C. to advise people to give up bad habits D. to give some advice on how to lose weight
41. You would most probably read the passage in the _______ part of a newspaper. A. shopping B. teaching C. family D. health
Justin Bieber, who comes from Canada, is a lucky child. However, good luck is certainly not the only thing that has made him successful.
"I started singing about three years ago. When I was 12 years old, I took part in a local singing competition called StratfordIdol. Many people talking part in the competition had taken singing lessons.
But I just took it easy (轻松对待); I just sang around the house. In the end, I got the second place," said Justin.
Then, he put his singing videos of the competition on the Internet so that his friends and family could watch them. But a lot of other people liked them, too. "That was how my agent found me. He saw me on the Internet and contacted (联系) my family," he said.
Seven months after Justin started putting his videos on the Internet, former So So Def marketing manager, Scooter Braun, came to see him. He found that Justin was a talented singer, and he also taught himself to play the drum, guitar and piano well.
In October 2008, Justin Bieber signed (签约) with Usher and Scooter Braun. Then, his first album (专辑), My World, was shown to the public. "
I'm looking forward to (期待) influencing others in a positive way," said Justin. "I believe that you can do anything if you just put your mind to it. I was born in a poor family and I didn't have as much as other people did. But I think it made me stronger." 42. Justin become so famous _______.
A. through a competition B. through singing lessons C. with the help of a famous singing star D. through the Internet 43. In October 2008, Justin Bieber signed with _______. A. StratfordIdol B. My worm
C. So So Def
D. Usher and Scooter Braun
44. From the underlined (划线的) sentences, we know that _______. A. being born in a poor family taught Justin to be strong B. Justin became very rich after he became famous
C. children from poor families become successful more easily D. Justin became the best child for many parents 45. The best title for the passage is _______. A. Justin Bieber---a Lucky Child
B. Justin Bieber---More than a Lucky Child C. Justin Bieber---How to Be a Young Star D. Justin Bieber---After Becoming a Star 四．口语运用。(每小题 1分，共 5分)
阅读下面对话，从方框内 7个选项中选择 5个恰当的句子完成此对话，并将其番号填入题前括 号内。
A: Hello! May I speak to Tom, please? ( A: This is Nancy. I called you yesterday, but you were not at home. ( I need to get something for my trip to Sanya.
A: Sanya? I know thereare many beautiful beaches. How lucky you are! ( ) B: Yes, I think so.
A: I'll have a birthday party next Friday. Would you like to come? ( ) B: My plane will take off next Wednesday. (
B: Thank you very much. Bye! A: Bye!
五．用所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题 1分，共10分) 51. Tina went to Beijing last year and ___________ (fall) in love with it. 52. It ___________ (rain) heavily at that time yesterday.
53. Zhu Guangya is a famous ___________ (science) who graduated from Nankai Middle School. 54. I had a hard time ___________ (learn) physics last semester.
55.I was ___________ (surprise) to hear that a terrible earthquake happened inJapan on March 11 th . 56. He made a ___________ (decide) to study harder at geography. 57. It is ___________ (possible) for the fish to live without water.
58. I was shopping when ___________ ___________ I (hear) about the event yesterday. 59. This is my toothbrush, but where is ___________ (she)? 60. Napoleon is one of the national ___________ (hero) of France. 六．书面表达。(共 15分)
成为名人有很多优势，同时也会带来不少问题。请根据提示，以“If I become famous，will I be happy?”为题，写一篇短文，谈谈你的观点。 提示：
要求：1)条理清楚,意思连贯，语句通顺，书写规范。 2)字数 80 词左右。
If I become famous, will I be happy?
For many young people, becoming famous might seem like their dreams. If I become famous,_________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________
Ⅱ. 单项选择 1. C 2. D 3. C 4. A 5. A 6. C 7. B 8. D 9. A 10. B 11. C 12. D 13. A 14. C
15. D 16. C 17. D 18. A 19. C 20. B
Ⅲ. 完形填空 21. A 22. C 23. D 24. B 25. A 26. C 27. B 28. A 29. D 30. B
Ⅳ. 阅读理解 31. B 32. C 33. B 34. A 35. A 36. C 37. B 38. A 39. B 40. D 41. D 42. D
43. D 44. A 45. B V. 口语运用 46. A 47. E 48. G 49. B 50. D Ⅵ. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 51. fell 52. was raining 53. scientist 54. to learning 55. surprised 56. decision 57. impossible 58. heard 59. hers 60. heroes 答案打印3份 题号未改，请改好！