英 语 试 题
26. --David, can you hang out with me after supper?
-- Oh, I have to stay at home _____ school nights.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
27. -- Hello, Jack. How are you doing?
A. Reading a magazine B. OK C. That's all right D. It's nice
28. -- Do you need my help, Mary?
A. Yes, please B. I'd love to C. Never mind D. Well done
29. How are you _____ your classmates?
A. getting along with B. taking care of C. getting in with D. being proud of
30. _____ hard work it is!
A. What a B. How C. What D. How a
31. I don't remember when and where I _____ this umbrella.
A. buy B. have bought C. will buy D. bought
32. --Where's Lisa, Eric?
-- She_____ to the library.
A. goes B. had gone C. has gone D. would go
33. You'd better_____ silent about this.
A. not keep B. keeping C. to not keep D. not kept
34. -- Hi, Peter. Here's a letter for you.
-- Thanks. I wonder _____.
A. who that letter was from B. who was from that letter
C. who was that letter from D. who from that letter was
35. --You_____ be happy with the strong public support you've received. --Yes, you're right. I'm really excited.
A. may B. can C. must D. need
36. Jane said she _____ there that morning.
A. hasn't been B. wasn't C. isn't D. wouldn't
37. --You'd better_____ smoking, you'll be healthier.
-- Thanks, I'll try my best.
A. put up B. give up C. make up D. stay up
38. --Would you mind my_____ beside you?
-- Of course not.
A. sat B. seat C. sitting D. sit
39. _____ you _____ in the heavy rain last night?
A. Did; catch B. Were; caught C. Had; been caught D. Have; caught
40. The operator who answered the phone _____ me to the police station.
A. let B. took C. put D. connected
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。 small children. I also think my work is me, but there was a time when I thought I would never work as a teacher.
I wasn't an excellent student because I didn't do my final term, I started a career.
I then found myself a job, looking after two little girls. It wasn't too bad at first. But the was getting , because I had too many late nights and early mornings with the children.
One Sunday, I was in the park with the children, and met Megan who used to go to school with me. I told her about my She suggested that I should do a course and get a take may exams in school. She persuaded me the local college and the lady who for a lot and I got on a part-time course. I had to leave my job with the family, and got work at a kindergarten.
41. A. living B. studying C. working D. going
42. A. boring B. exciting C. suitable D. perfect
43. A. exercises B. schoolwork C. sports D. listening
44. A. idea B. hope C. score D. paper
45. A. disaster B. good luck C. happiness D. problems
46. A. boss B. teacher C. parents D. friends
47. A. promised B. agreed C. wanted D. wished
48. A. on B. up C. off D. down
49. A. sick B. sad C. angry D. tired
50. A. condition B. situation C. question D. instruction
51. A. accepted B. refused C. taken D. written
52. A. tell B. visit C. call D. reach
53. A. skill B. memory C. thought D. experience 54. A. nice B. happy C. thankful D. friendly 55. A. top B. clever C. welcome D. hardworking
A. 83386223 or 83338989 B.87796960 or 83386223 C. 83338989 or 87872738 D. 87872738 or 87796960 57. If you want to buy a new dress, you can go to ______. A. 69 Hong Kong Road B. 368 East Huanshi Road C. 5300 Shanghai Road D. 635 Grand Road 58. ______ isn't open in the late afternoon on weekdays. A. Hongnan Restaurant B. Fuli Hotel C. History Museum D. Baihe Shopping Center
59. On Sunday morning, the coffee shop in Fuli Hotel doesn’t open until ______. A. 6:30 am B. 7:00 am C. 7:30 am D. 8:00 am 60. You can know ______ when you visit History Museum.
A. the history of Guangdong native people B. the history of South China C. the history of Hong Kong D. the history of Shanghai
Months after she was badly burned while shooting（拍摄） a drama last October, pop singer
Selina made her first public appearance on Wednesday. She can go home from hospital.
Selina was burnt over 50% of her body, including her limbs and back, suffering third degree burns. Her face is still swollen（肿胀的）. It was reported that it will take at least a year for Selina to recover fully. Even then, she might have trouble walking after that. Selina's father said Selina remains strong and determined in hospital.
Her boyfriend Richards Chang, finally broke down in tears seeing Selina in pain. Having been by her side throughout the whole suffering, he wrote a statement describing what Selina was going though.
"I've agreed with her not to talk or think about the accident or the pain. She had been so positive and brave, reminding herself to exercise her vocal cords and muscles despite the pain. When she couldn't take it anymore, she'd ask for more morphine. She'd cry and shake as the morphine took effect. Every day she faces her pain with such great strength."
Chen Minghang, director of the drama, did not say sorry until three months after the accident. But Selina and her family don't put him into trouble. "Let it be," she said. Brave and kind as she is, all of us should have a lesson. From the accident, Selina lets the world know a girl with a big heart. If everyone in the world had a big heart, it would be nicer.
61. How long will take Selina to recover fully?
A. More than half a year. B. Less than two years.
C. At least a year. D. A year.
62. The word" morphine "in the reading refers to _________.
A. a kind of medicine that can help people feel less pain
B. a kind of medicine that can help exercise people's vocal cords
C. a kind of medicine that can help make people positive and brave
D. a kind of medicine that can help people recover more quickly
63. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Selina was burnt over 50% of her body, not including her limbs and back.
B. Selina's boyfriend has been by her side throughout the whole suffering.
C. Selina's family put the director of the drama into trouble.
D. Selina's boss said goodbye to her after the accident.
64. Which is WRONG according to the reading?
A. Selina was burnt badly.
B. Selina was brave and determined.
C. Her father was with her in hospital.
D. Chen Minghang said sorry immediately after the accident.
65. The best title for the passage is __________.
A. Let it be
B. A Good Lesson from Selina
C. Selina- A Girl with a Big Heart
D. Selina's First Public Appearance
Mary Cassatt is considered one of America's most famous female artists. She was born in Pennsylvania in 1844 When she was a child, Mary and her family spent five years travelling and living in Europe. Mary saw the great art museums，and she wanted to become an artist.
When she was seventeen, she said that she wanted to go to Paris to study art．At that time people thought that only men could become painters．It was not considered proper work for a woman. Her father refused to let her study art．Finally he said she could study it if she went to a school near their home．She attended the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts．
At her graduation in 1866，she again said that she had to go abroad to learn more about painting．Her lather agreed to let her go．At 22 , Mary sailed for Paris．She lived in France，but she went to other countries in Europe．She spent a lot of time in museums．She worked hard to improve her work．She studied the famous paintings of the old masters，and she copied and sketched（画素描）for hours．
She found that she referred the new ideas used by a group of artists living in Paris．They ．Like them Mary Cassatt tried to show real 1people and the real world．Because these ideas were new，it took some years before people recognized her as the great artist that she was．
66．Mary Cassatt went to art school near home because________．
A．she did not have enough money to go away
B．she was frightened about leaving home
C．her father would not let her leave home
D．it was the best school
67．Mary Cassatt showed that she was serious about becoming an artist by________．
A．spending long hours painting
B．taking many trips to Europe
C．reading many art books
D．talking to older artists
68．From this passage we can learn that in the 1800s_________．
A．all careers were open to women
B．some careers were not open to women
C．all women wanted to stay at home and have children
D．male artists welcomed female artists
69． A. A group of artists living in Paris.
B. People who has new ideas in America.
C. Artists who are not recognized by people.
D. Artists who tried to show real people and real world.
70．We learn from the passage that Mary Cassatt became a great artist because she_________．
A．studied in Europe
B．had good teachers
C．had new idea about arts
D．worked hard and never gave up
71. Sometimes people want to talk about _________ problems.
72. This is from all the _________ and myself.
73. We should be _________ to design our own uniforms.
74. I haven't tried to _________ her to stay.
75. Our teachers believe that if we did that, we would _________ more on our clothes.
Tom, a company employee, arrived at the bus station quite early for Paris bus to go to work. He walked into the station cafe, and looked up at the clock there. It was only twenty to twelve. He took a before a large mirror on the wall. Just then, Mike, one of Tom's came in and sat with Tom.
"What time is your bus? " asked Mike.
"Well, I'll get you some more tea then," said Mike.
They talked drinking. Then Tom looked at the clock again. "Oh! It's going minutes ago it was twenty to twelve and now it's half past eleven."
"You're looking at the clock in the mirror." said Mike. Tom was so sad because the next bus
注意： 1. 词数60-80，文章的开头已给出，不计入总词数； 2. 文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称。
参考词汇：1）course n.课程 2）senior high school 高中
I'm Li Hua. I have been studying in the International School for two years. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
单项选择：CBAAA DCAAC BBCBD 完形填空：CCBAD ABCDB CCACA 阅读理解：
阅读理解填词：until walking keep
companies still with place seat cried another