At the moment For the moment In a moment
For a moment
complain to sb
go in for
put an end to…
come to an end
in order that
an expert on
win support from
help sb. In sth.
Be free of
Be fond of
As well as
Be believed to be/to do sth/to have done sth Play/have an important role/part
Be famous for
Be famous as
Be famous to
Be strict with sb
Be strict in sth
be confident of
be confident that
be/have confident in
agree with sb
reach an agreement
in celebrate of
congratulate sb on congratulation to sb with
be said to be
be said to do sth
be said to hsve done sth be sid to doing sth it is said that… burn down
take part in
get involved with come to term with in the course of put up
carry through in a mess
Every day I switch ____the tv at seven o’clock and switch ____to cctv channel one to watch the news.
I know his name,but I couldn’t think of it _____________
Don’t worry,he’ll be back ____________
I can hardly heard the radio,would you please ____________
A.turn it down B.turn it up
C.turn it on D.turn it off
I know nothing about the young lady _____she is from Beijing.
A.except for B.eXcept
C.except that D.besides
She __________a movie star.
Are you going to __________the coming sports meeting?
We’ll __________a basketball lecture.
Will you ______us in a walk?
The whole city was ______by the earthquake.
The heavy rain________many houses.
He knocked over a bottle of ink and _______the table cloth.
--What you said was_________for her.
--But I didn’t mean to hurt her.
A.too much B.too many
C.much too D.many too
__________I like the book,I bought it at once.
He seldom agree____his wife.
They managed to agree____a date for the wedding.
Nancy is strict _____her children _____every aspect.
Elizabeth fought____women’s rights.
In world war 2,Britain fought_______Germany.
My hometown has _________a new look in recent years.
The old school building was ___________yesterday.
Little Bob has a terrible holiday because doing homework has___________most part of his holiday.
As we joined the big crowd,I got _____from my friend.
You ought to…/You have to…
①经常性或习惯性动作；②长期存在的特征或状态；③普遍真理、客观事实等。 1) 经常性或习惯性的动作，常和时间状语连用。
时间状语：every…，sometimes， at…，on Sunday He often wakes up at 7 every morning.
2) 客观真理，客观存在，科学事实。 The earth moves around the sun. Shanghai lives in the east of China.
3) 表示格言或警句中。 Pride goes before a fall.骄者必败。（ 注意：此用法如果出现在宾语从句中，即使主句是过去时，从句谓语也要用一般现在时。例：Columbus proved that the earth is round.）
4) 现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性。eg. I don't want so much./Ann Wang writes good English but does not speak well.比较：Now I put the sugar in the cup./I am doing my homework now.第一句用一般现在时，用于操作演示或指导说明的示范性动作，表示言行的瞬间动作。再如：Now watch me,I switch on the current and stand back. 第二句中的now是进行时的标志，表示正在进行的动作的客观状况，所以后句用一般现在时。
If it doesn't rain,we'll go on a picnic as planned.
1.当句中出现的表示时间的词是now, at the moment (此刻、现在)等时，表示句子要说明的是现在正在发生的事，动词应用现在进行时。
Linda's brother is watching TV in his bedroom now.
2.当句中出现的时间状语是these days, this week, this month等时，如果句子所要表达的意义是在这一阶段正在发生的事，则动词应用现在进行时。
They're having a test this week. 这一周他们在进行一次考试。
3.在句中出现了Look, Listen, Can't you see? 等暗示词时，说明后面谓语动词的动作正在发生，该动词应用现在进行时。
Look! Maria and Tom are dancing under the tree.看！玛丽亚和汤姆正在树下跳舞。
— Where is Mr Wang? 王先生在哪儿？
— Oh, he is reading a newspaper in the office. 噢，他正在办公室看报。
1.有些动词从结构来看是现在进行时，但却是表示将要发生的事，而不表示动作现在正在进行。这些动词往往是一些表示位置移动变化的动词，如：go , come , leave , fly , move, start, begin , arrive, , stay, return等。
Next month my family is moving to Beijing.
When you are passing my way，please drop in.
如already（肯定），yet（否定，疑问），just,before,recently,still,lately,never等： He has already obtained a scholarship.
I haven't seen much of him recently (lately).
如often,sometimes,ever,never,twice,on several occasion等：
Have you ever been to Beijing?
如now,up to these few days/weeks/months/years,this
morning/week/month/year,just,today,up to present,so far等：
Peter has written six papers so far.
Up to the present everything has been successful.
5. 现在完成时还可以用来表示过去的一个时间到现在这段时间内重复发生的动作. We have had four texts this semester.
例如：He has turned off the light.他已把灯关了。（动作结束于过去，但说明的是现在的情况--灯现在不亮了。）
现在完成时"完成用法"的特点是动作不延续，因此，该时态只能与表示不定的过去时间状语（如：already，yet，before，recently等）、频度时间状语（如：never，ever，once等）、包括现在时刻在内的时间状语（如：this morning / month /year...，today等）连用。 例如：Have you found your pen yet？你已找到你的钢笔了吗？
例如：He has lived here since 1978.自从1978年以来，他一直住在这儿。（动作起始于1978年，一直住到现在，可能还要继续住下去。）
此种用法的句中常需一个表示一段时间的状语（由since或for引导），或表示与现在时刻相连的时间状语（如：up to now，so far）等。
例如：I have heard nothing from him up to now.到目前为止我没有他的任何消息。 注意：（1）现在完成时的未完成用法只适用于延续性动词，不可用于终止性动词，即瞬间完成或延续时间很短的动词。如：come，go，arrive，leave，join，become，die等。
8. 现在完成时常和短语 "up to now /till now","so far" （意思是从过去某一确定的时间一直延续到现在)连用。
Up to/till now he's read many story books. 至今他已读过好多故事书。
has gone (to),has been (to),has been (in) 的区别
has gone to：去了没回
has been to ：去过
has been in：呆了很久
一般过去时表示过去某个时间里发生的动作或存在的状态，常和表示过去的时间状语连用，如：yesterday，last night，in 1990，two days ago等。
③具有情态动词特征：have(had,has) to,used to，ought to
注：mustn't代表强烈禁止 must表示主观，have to表示客观
1. She _________(go) to school at seven o’clock.
2. It’s 6 o’clock. They are _________ (eat) supper.
3. He usually ___________ up at 17:00.(get )
4. She ___________ (live) in Beijing.
5. Amy _________ (be) here just now.
6. _______ (be)there a fly on the table just now?
7. My father __________ (watch) TV every evening .
8. My father _______________ (make) toys these days.
9．?________ Amy _________ (read) English every day
10. Chen Jie sometimes _________(go)to the park with her sister.
1.The boy __________________ ( draw)a picture now.
2. Listen .Some girls __________( sing)in the classroom .
3. My mother ____________ ( cook )some nice food now.
4. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now?
5. Look . They _____________( have) an English lesson .
6.They ____________(not ,water) the flowers now.
7.Look! the girls ____________(dance )in the classroom .
8.What is our granddaughter doing?She _________(listen ) to music.
9. It's 5 o'clock now. We ___________(have)supper now
10.______Helen__________(wash )clothes? Yes ,she is
1、Both his parents look sad .Maybe
they _________what's happened to him .
Ａ. knew Ｂ. have known Ｃ. must know Ｄ.will know
2、He has _______ been to Shanghai , has he ?
Ａ. already Ｂ.never Ｃ.ever Ｄ. still
3、Have you met Mr Li ______？
Ａ. just Ｂ. ago Ｃ.before Ｄ. a moment ago
4、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year
Ａ. is writing Ｂ.was writing Ｃ.wrote Ｄ.has written
5、-Our country ______ a lot so far .
-Yes . I hope it will be even ______ .
Ａ. has changed ; well Ｂ. changed ; good
Ｃ. has changed ; better Ｄ. changed ; better
6、Zhao Lan ______already ______in this school for two years .Ａ. was ; studying Ｂ. will ; study
Ｃ. has ; studied Ｄ. are ; studying
7、We ______ Xiao Li since she was a little girl .
Ａ. know Ｂ. had known Ｃ. have known Ｄ. knew
8、Harry Potter is a very nice film .I_______ it twice .
Ａ. will see Ｂ. have seen Ｃ. saw Ｄ.see
9、-These farmers have been to the United States . -Really ? When _____ there ?
Ａ. will they go Ｂ. did they go
Ｃ. do they go Ｄ. have they gone
10、-______ you ___ your homework yet ?
-Yes . I _____ it a moment ago .
Ａ. Did ; do ; finished Ｂ. Have ; done ; finished
Ｃ. Have ; done ; have finished Ｄ. will ; do ; finish
11、 His father ______ the Party since 1978 .
Ａ. joined Ｂ. has joined Ｃ. was in Ｄ. has been in
12、-Do you know him well ?
- Sure .We _________ friends since ten years ago .
Ａ. were Ｂ. have been Ｃ. have become Ｄ. have made
13、-How long have you ____ here ?
-About two months .
Ａ. been Ｂ. gone Ｃ. come Ｄ. arrived
14、Hurry up! The play __________ for ten minutes .
Ａ. has begun Ｂ. had begun Ｃ. has been onＤ. began
16、 Miss Green isn't in the office . she_______ to the library . Ａ.has gone Ｂ. went Ｃ.will go Ｄ. Has been
1. Tom and Mary ___________ (come) to China last month.
2. Mike _________________(not go) to bed until 12 o'clock last night.
So he ______ (get) up late.
3. Mary __________ (read) English yesterday morning.
4. Tom ___________ (begin) to learn Chinese last year.
5. My mother ________________ (not do) housework yesterday.
6. There ____________ a telephone call for you just now. (be)
7. -When _______ you _________ (come) to china? -Last year.
8. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday?
9. How many people ________ (be) there in your class last term?
10. There ________ (be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no time to watch it.
A . is getting paint B . is getting painted
C . is got painted D . has got to paint
2.He arrived in Beijing,where he_____his friend .
A . was met by B . was met C . was meeting D . met by
3.The war_____in 1937
A . was broken out B . had been broken out
C . has broken out D . broke out
4.The mistakes in the exercises will_____the teacher.
A . cross B . be crossing C . be crossed by D . cross by
5.My brother and I have __________her birthday party.
A . been invited B . been invited for C . invited to D . been invited to
A . is had to do B . is had to be done C . had to be done D . has to do
A used to do B . used to be done C . is used to do D . is used to doing
A . The child's name was called B . The child's name calls
C . The child calls D . The child is named
9.The sports meeting____ .
A . is put off B . is to put off C . is to be put off D . puts off
10.Mary realized she_________
A . was making fun of B . was made fun
C . was being made fun of D . was being made fun
1．May I stop my car here?
A. can't B. mustn't C. needn't D. don't have to
2. Must we clean the house now?
No, you _______.
A. needn't B. may not C. mustn't D. can't
3. John__ his father about his failure in the exam.
A. dares not tell B. dares not telling
C. dare not tell D. dares not to tell
4. You_____ return the book now. You can keep it next week if you like.
A. can't B. mustn't C. needn't D. may not
5. Johnny, you___ play with the knife, you__ hurt yourself.
A. won't...can't B. mustn't...may
C. shouldn't, must D. can't...shouldn't
BBCCC CCBBB DBACA AADCC