1.The boy is playing basketball.
对“is playing basketball”提问：__________________________ 对“ The boy”提问：__________________________
2.They are singing in the classroom.
对“are singing ”提问：__________________________
对“ in the classroom”提问：__________________________
--What are you doing?
--I'm reading a book.
1.read a new book
2.clean the blackboard
_____________________ 4.The birds are singing in the tree.(就划线部分提问)
______________________ 6.The children are playing games near the house.(就划线部分提问) ________________________
7.She is closing the door now.(改成否定句)
8.You are doing your homework.(用"I"作主语改写句子)
10.The Young Pioneers are helping the old woman.(改成一般疑问句) ______________________
(A)I am looking after the baby.
(B)I'm look aftering the baby.
(C)I look am aftering the baby.
(D)I looking after the baby.
( )2._____friend's making______a kite.
(A)I,me (B)My,my (C)My,me (D)His,his
( )3.Is the woman ______ yellow your teacher?
(A)in (B)putting on (C)wearing (D)having
( )4.Look!The twins_____their mother do the housework.
(A)are wanting (B)help (C)are helping (D)are looking
( )5._____are the birds doing? They are singing in a tree.
(A)Who (B)What (C)How (D)Where
( )6.Is she____something?
(A)eat (B)eating (C)eatting (D)eats
(A)What is you doing? (B)What are you do?
(C)What are you doing? (D)What do you do?
( )8.What are you listening_____?
(A)/ (B)for (C)at (D)to
(A)I listening to him. (B)I'm listening to him.
(C)I'm listen to him. (D)I'm listening him.
( )10.They are_____their clothes.
(A)makeing (B)putting (C)put away (D)putting on
( )11.Listen! She____in the classroom.
(A)is singing (B)sing (C)to sing (D)is sing
( )12.Today Jim______ his white shirt and brown trousers.
(A)is putting on (B)wear (C)put on (D)is wearing
( )13.______are you eating?I'm eating______meat.
(A)What,some (B)Which,any (C)Where,not (D)What,a
( )14.They______TV in the evening.They do their homework.
(A)are watching (B)can't watching (C)don't watch (D)don't watching
( )15.The children_____football.
(A)is playing (B)are playing (C)play the (D)play a
( )16.They are flying kites.
( )17.Here are many books. Please_____them.
(A)look (B)write (C)count (D)taking
( )18.Look,They are swimming in the river.
(A)to go with (B)go with (C)helping (D)help
( )19.The man_____(work)mear the house now.
( )20.Look.Lucy is_____a new bike today.
(A)jumping (B)running (C)riding (D)takeing
2.I_____________(sing) an English song.
4.He______________(mend) a car.
5.______you__________(fly) a kite?Yes,_______.
6.______she___________(sit) in the boat?
8.We_______________(play) games now.
一、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often (have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy (be) in Class One. 3. We (not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick (not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. they (like) the World Cup? 6. What they often (do) on Saturdays? 7. your parents (read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl (teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I (take) a walk together every evening. 10. There (be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike (like) cooking. 12. They (have) the same hobby. 13. My aunt (look) after her baby carefully. 14. You always (do) your homework well. 15. I (be) ill. I’m staying in bed. 16. She (go) to school from Monday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao (do) not like PE. 18. The child often (watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang (have) eight lessons this term.
20. －What day (be) it today?
－ It’s Saturday.
1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)
2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句，作否定回答)
3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句，作肯定回答)
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句，作否定回答)
5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)
6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)
7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)
8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问)
9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句，作否定回答)
10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句)
1.他在第三小学上学。他每天早上七点上学。(No. 3 Primary School)
I ______ _____ _______ six every morning.
I _______ __________ _______ the weekend.
Xiao Ming _________ ________ hiking.
She _______ __________ her grandparents on Sundays.
When ________ you go to school?
When ________ he go to _________?
Li Yun _________ autumn, but he _________ like winter.
Which ________ season _________ you like best?
He ________ _________ swim in the lake, but he ________ like _________ go fishing at the river.
Why _________ you like summer?
15.我最喜欢春天。 I __________ __________ __________. 16.今天的天气怎么样？ What’s the _________ like _________?
13.你的生日是什么时候？ _________ is your __________?
17.我的生日在十一月。 My _________ is __________ ____________.
__________ _________ birthday is _______ ___________ ______ ________.
________ __________ birthday in __________?
___________ she __________ a computer?
____________ ___________ a birthday in __________?
____________ ___________ is in ____________?
____________ the ___________ __________?
___________ May the ____________ ___________.
( )1. Is your brother speak English?
A B C
( )2. Does he likes going fishing?
A B C
( )3. He likes play games after class.
A B C
( )4. Mr. Wu teachs us English.
A B C
( )5. She don’t do her homework on Sundays.
A B C
1. She ______________ (go) to school at eight o’clock.
2. It’s six o’clock. They are _____________ supper. (eat)
3. He usually ___________ up at 17:00.(get )
4. She ___________ (live) in Beijing.
5. Sally _________ (be) here just now. (刚才)
6. _______ (be)there a fly (苍蝇) on the table just now?
7. They are __________ (dig) a hole (洞).
8. My father _______________ (mend) his model(模型) plane these days. II.选择填空
1．I want____homework now.
A.doing B.to do C.to do my D.do my
A.go to school B.play games C.to go home D.to do my homeworks
3．____you____the blackboard?Yes,I am.
A.Can, clean B.Am, cleaning C.Are, cleaning D.Do, clean
4．______go and help her.
A.Let's me B.Let's us C.Let's D.Let's to
5．What are they doing? They are______things away.
A.put B.puting C.putting D.carry
6．Do they have a new car? Yes,_____.
A.they are B.they have C.they don't D.they do
7．He often _________ supper at 6:00 in the evening.
A. have B. has c. is having D. is eating
8. It’s 6 o’clock in the morning. He ___________.
A. get up B. gets up C. is geting up D. is getting up
9. What are you doing? I’m __________ TV.
A. watch B. watches C. to watch D. watching
10. We _____________ any Chinese classes on Friday.
A. are having B. aren’t having C. don’t have D. are have
11. Tom _______ an English class now.
A. is having B. has C. having D. have
12. Are you playing basketball? No, we ___________.
A. isn’t B. aren’t C. not D. don’t
13. Listen! The girl _____________ in the room.
A. sings B. singing C. is singing D. are singing
14. The boy is __________ to his teacher.
A. saying B. speaking C. talking D. telling
15. I’m ___________ a book in the room.
A. watching B. seeing C. reading D. looking
16. Where _________ he _________ from?
A. is, come B. do, come C. does, come D. is , from
17. What language do you __________ ?
A. say B. speak C. talk D. tell
1.We are in the same grade.(改为否定句)
2.I can borrow those books from our school.(改为否定句)
3.They have nice kites.(改为否定句)
4.Open the door, please.(改为否定句)
5.There are some apples on the trees.(主语改成单数,重写句子)
6.We have many friends in China.(主语改成单数,重写句子)
7.Kate is helping her mother with housework.(改成一般疑问句)
8.They can stay at home for two days.(改成一般疑问句)
_________________________________________________________ 9. She takes a shower at five o’clock. (划线部分提问)
___________ _________ she _________ at five o’clock?
10.I want to sleep a little longer because I’m tired. (划线部分提问) ________ _______ ________ want to sleep a little longer?
( ) 1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be going to B. will going to be
C. is going to be D. will go to be
( ) 2. Charlie ________ here next month.
A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working
C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work
( ) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week.
A. will be; is B. is; is X k B 1 . c o m
C. will be; will be D. is; will be
( ) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening.
A. was B. is going to have
C. will have D. is going to be
( ) 5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow?
– No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow.
A. Are; going to; will B. Are; going to be; will
C. Are; going to; will be D. Are; going to be; will be
( ) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday.
A. will gives B. will give
C. gives D. give
( ) 7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you?
A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t.
C. No, please don’t. D. No, please.
( ) 8. – Where is the morning paper?
– I ________ if for you at once.
A. get B. am getting
C. to get D. will get
( ) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday?
A. There will be B. Will there be
C. There can be D. There are
( ) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting.
A. have B. will have
C. had D. would have
( ) 11. He ________ her a beautiful hat on her next birthday.
A. gives B. gave
C. will giving D. is going to giving
( ) 12. He ________ to us as soon as he gets there.
A. writes B. has written
C. will write D. wrote
( ) 13. He ________ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back
C. will come back D. is going to coming back
( ) 14. If it ________ tomorrow, we’ll go roller-skating.
A. isn’t rain B. won’t rain
C. doesn’t rain D. doesn’t fine
( ) 15. – Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow?
– No, ________ （不去）.
A. they willn’t. B. they won’t.
C. they aren’t. D. they don’t.
( ) 16. Who ________ we ________ swimming with tomorrow afternoon?
A. will; go B. do; go
C. will; going D. shall; go
( ) 17. We ________ the work this way next time.
A. do B. will do
C. going to do D. will doing
( ) 18. Tomorrow he ________ a kite in the open air first, and then ________ boating in the park.
A. will fly; will go B. will fly; goes
C. is going to fly; will goes D. flies; will go
( ) 19. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches
C. is watching D. is going to watch
( ) 20. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be
C. shall going to be D. will going to be
( ) 21. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have
C. will having D. is going to have
( ) 22. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be
C. Do; be D. Are; be
( ) 23. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is
C. will be D. be
( ) 24. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow
C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
( ) 25. – Shall I come again tomorrow afternoon?
A. Yes, please B. Yes, you will.
C. No, please. D. No, you won’t.
( ) 26. It ________ the year of the horse next year.
A. is going to be B. is going to
C. will be D. will is
( ) 27. ________ open the window?
A. Will you please B. Please will you
C. You please D. Do you
( ) 28. – Let’s go out to play football, shall we?
– OK. I ________.
A. will coming B. be going to come
C. come D. am coming
( ) 29. It ________ us a long time to learn English well.
A. takes B. will take
C. spends D. will spend
( ) 30. The train ________ at 11.
A. going to arrive B. will be arrive
C. is going to D. is arriving
1． How is Jane yesterday? _____________________
2． He go to school by bus last week. ____________________________
3． He often goes home at 6:00 last month. ____________________________
4． I can fly kites seven years ago. ______________________________
5． Did you saw him just now. ____________________________________
6． Tom wasn’t watch TV last night. ____________________________________
7． I didn’t my homework yesterday. ____________________________________
8． He wait for you three hours ago. ____________________________________
9． Who find it just now ? ________________________________________ II.句型转换
1. The children had a good time in the park. (改为反意疑问句)
The children had a good time in the park, ___________ ___________ ?
2. There were about nine hundred people at the concert. ( 音乐会) 否定句：__________________________________________
3. There was only one problem.
4. Ann did her homework yesterday evening.
5. Last week I read an English book. (改为否定句)
Last week I _______ _________ an English book.
6. My brother was in the park just now.
7. She had some bread( 面包) for lunch today.
8. They read English last night. (改为否定句)_________________________
1． Tom and Mary ___________ (come) to China last month.
2． Mike _________________(not go) to bed until 12 o’clock last night. So I _______
(get ) up late.
3． Mary __________ (read) English yesterday morning.
4． There _________ (be) no one here a moment ago.
5． I ___________ (call) Mike this morning.
6． I listened but ___________ (hear) nothing.
7． Tom ___________ (begin) to learn Chinese last year.
8． Last week we _________ (pick) many apples on the farm.
9． My mother ________________ (not do) housework yesterday.
10.She watches TV every evening. But she _______________ (not watch) TV last night.
11.________ your father ________ ( go ) to work every day last year?
12.-What time _______ you _______ (get) to Beijing yesterday?
-We __________ (get) to Beijing at 9:00 in the evening.
13. What __________ (make) him cry (哭) just now?
14. Last year the teacher ___________ (tell) us that the earth moves around the sun.
15. There ____________ a telephone call for lyou just now. (be)
16. There __________ not enough people to pick apples that day. ( be)
17. There _____________ any hospitals (医院) in my hometown (家乡) in 1940. ( be not)
18. There ____________ enough milk at home last week, wasn’t there?
19. Eli ____________ to Japan last week. ( move)
20. –When _______ you _________ (come) to china?
21. Did she ________ (have) supper at home?
22. Jack ____________ (not clean) the room just now.
23. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday?
24. How many people ________ (be) there in your class last term?
25. It ________ (be) hot yesterday and most children _______ (be) outside.
26. There ________ (be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no time to watch it.
1.Was he at work __________________?
A. now B. next week C. next Sunday D. yesterday
2.Do you know why she __________ at home last night?
A. isn’t B. wasn’t C. not D. not in
1. I _________ (have) an exciting party last weekend.
2. _________ she _________(practice) her guitar yesterday? No, she _________.
3. What ________ Tom ________ (do) on Saturday evening?
He ________(watch) TV and __________(read) an interesting book.
4. They all _________(go) to the mountains yesterday morning.
5. She _________(not visit) her aunt last weekend. She ________ (stay) at home and _________(do) some cleaning.
6. When ________ you _________(write) this song? I __________(write) it last year.
7. My friend, Carol, ___________(study) for the math test and __________(practice) English last night.
8. ________ Mr. Li __________(do) the project on Monday morning? Yes, he _________.
9. How _________(be) Jim's weekend? It _________(be not) bad.
10. ________ (be) your mother a sales assistant last year? No. she __________. VI. 翻译下列句子
I _________ _________ __________ __________ exciting weekend.
Jenny likes _________ __________. She _________ a book ________ _________ last night.
Emma __________ the guitar every day. But he _________ ___________ yesterday. He _________ _________ the math test.
What ________ they _________ _________ Saturday?
They _________ __________ homework and _________ ________
There be 句型练习
1．There _____ a clock on the table.
a. is b. are
2.______ there a radio on your desk?
a. are b. is
3. ____ there a map on the wall? Yes, there ______.
a. are / is b. is / are c. is / is d. are /are
4. There _____ some students in the classroom.
a. are b. is
5. There _____ a pencil, a book and two pens on the table.
a. is b. are
6. There _____ two apples, one orange and one banana on the table.
a. is b. are
7. Are there _____ pictures on the wall? No, there aren't ______ .
a. any / any b. some / any c. some / some
8. There isn't a book in his hand. There is _____ book in his hand.
a. no b. not
9. There is a tree ____ the playground.
a. at b. near
10. -- Are there _____ shops near here?
-- No, there are _____ shops near here.
a. some, not b. some, any c. any, not d. any, no
1.__________ is my aunt. We often visit __________.
2.China is a developing country. __________ lies in the east of Asia.
3.Professor Wang sets __________ a good example. We must learn from __________.
4.What day is __________ today? — __________ is Thursday.
5.How far is the thunder ? — __________ is three kilometers away.
6.I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to __________.
7.These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive.
8.__________ say that those old houses will be rebuilt.
9.Is __________ the milkman at the door? — Yes, that’s __________.
10.The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________?
11. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a primary school. Her brother lives with ____ and helps ____ to prepare the lessons.
12. The ship is lying at anchor (停泊) . ____ comes from Shanghai.
13. This photo of your mother is very much like her. I like ____.
14. Mike is my classmate. ____ is good at physics.
15. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to ____ ?
16. What's the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy.
1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday. Can I have one of ____ ?
2. Tell Tom not to forget ____ book. And you mustn't forget ____ .
3. George has lost ____ pen. Ask Mary if（是否）she will lend him ____ .
4.. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ dog and ____ had a fight (打架).
5. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____ .
6. Mr. and Mrs. Green and a friend of ____ are coming to see us.
7. Mary wants to know if（是否） you've seen a pair of gloves of ____ .
8. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ .
1. Your football clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they，them，their，theirs) away.
2. (We，Us，Our，Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.
We all like _________(she，her，hers).
3. (I，Me，My，Mine)_________ can't get my kite.
Could you help _________(I，me，my，mine)?
4. Tom can't get down from the tree.
Can you help _________(he，him，his)?
5. Her kite is broken. Can _________(you，your，yours) mend it?
6. We can't find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we，us，our，ours)?
7. These are _________(he，him，his) planes.
The white ones are _________(I，me，mine).
1. This isn't her knife. _________ is green.
2. These are your books，Kate. Put __________ in the desk，please.
3. You must look after ________ things.
4. Wei Fang，is that ________ ruler? Yes，it's.
5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one，please.
6. It's Lin Tao's bag. Give ________ to __________.
7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei's? No，___________ is very new.
8. This box is too heavy. I can't carry _________.
Don't worry，Let __________ help __________.
9. _____ is a boy _____ name is Mike. Mike's friends like _____ very much.
10. My sister is in _____ room. _____ is a teacher.
11. Jane is a little girl. _____ mother is a nurse.
12. We are in _____ classroom. _____ classroom is big.
13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy
14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too?
（1）Are these ________（you）pencils?
Yes, they are ________（our）.
（2）—Whose is this pencil?
（3）I love ________（they）very much.
（5）Miss Li often looks after________（she）brother.
（6）—Are these ________（they）bags ？
—No, they aren’t ________（their）. They are ________（we）.
1. This bike is my sister`s. It belongs to ______ (她的)。
2.This isn`t my book. _______(我的) is in the bag.
3. They quarrelled among __________（他们）.
4. You and I understand _________(彼此) perfectly.
5. If there are ___(一些） new magazines in the library, take some for me.
五、根据句意用适当的人称代词、物主代词填空 1. Mary works in a book store. likes work very much. 2. John and I are in the same school. go to school together. 3. Everybody likes that sport, do ? 4. She is a friend of . We got to know each other two years ago. 5. Her sister makes all own dresses. 6. I have many friends. Some of are good at English. 7. May I use bike? is broken.
8. Everybody is here except Ann and ________ friend Jane. ________ are in the
1.Who’s singing over there ? — ________ is Sandy’s sister.
A. That B. It C. She D. This
2.________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii.
A. She, you and I B. You, she and I
C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you
3.Between you and ________, he is not a real friend.
A. me B. I C. he D. his
4.My uncle bought a new bike for ________.
A. theirs B. they C. me D. I
5.Mr Smith often praises ________ for his progress in studies.
A. he B. him C. I D. me
6.Here’s a postcard for you, Jim! — Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.
A. he B. it C. she D. it’s
7.Don’t shake the young tree. ________ leaves are falling off. You should look
A. It, it’s B. It’s, it C. Its, it D. It, it
8.Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to
A. he B. his C. her D. him
9.Will anyone go on a trip with him ? — Not ________.
A. I B. me C. mine D. he
10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________.
A. he B. his C. him D. he’s
1．There are two________ over there．（bench）
2．I like taking ________．（photo）
3．l can see a _________and two standing there．（man，woman）
4．There are two baskets of__________ on the floor．（apple）
5．You often make a lot of__________ in spelling．（mistake）
6．Look at those_________．（child）
7．This is a__________． Those are three__________．（knife）
8．He doesn't like these．（glass）
9．How many_________can you see？（radio）
10．Thirty __________live in this building．（family）
1．A cow has four__________．
A． stomachs B． stomaches
2．Three_________ are eating grass．
A． sheep B． sheeps
3．Water__________ a kind of matter．
A． is B． are
4．Her clothes__________ nearly worn out．
A．is B． are
5．No man___________ present．
A． is B． are
6．It is I who___________ next．
A． am B． is
7．There_________ no water in the glass．
A． are B． is
8．Here__________ a blind man．
A．comes B． is
9．Physics____________ more difficult than maths．
A． is B． are
10．Neither Mary nor her sister___________ the party．
A． is going to B． are going to
11.I want to buy_______.
A. kilo of meat B. a kilo of meats C. two kilos of meats D. two kilos of meat
12.Our desks and _____are made of ____.
A. chairs ; woods B. chairs ;wood C. chairs; woods D. chair; wood
13.There is lots of _____outside our school now.
A. noises B. a noise C .noise D. a noises
四、选择 1. ---- Would you have some ?
---- Here you are.
A. eggs and milk B. egg and milk
C. eggs and milks D. egg and milks 2. There are twenty-eight days in .
A. week B. month C. year D. February 3. We can see some in the picture.
A. ship B. sheep C. shop D. cup 4. Yesterday afternoon I saw a in the restaurant.
A. Germany B. American C. English D. German
5. The hospital is not far from here. It’s only five walk.
A. minute B. minutes C. minute’s D. minutes’ 6. National Day is coming. We will have a holiday.
A. seven day B. seven day’s C. seven-day D. seven-days
7.There is little in the fridge, Let’s go and buy some coke, juice and tea.
A. fruit B. drink C. meat D. wine
8.---- Who’s that woman?
---- That’s aunt.
A. Jim and Kate B. Jim’s and Kate
C. Jim and Kate’s D. Jim’s and Kate’s
9.---- Where’s your father? ---- At .
A. Mr. Chen’s B. The Mr. Chen’s
C. Chens D. The Chens
10.---- Where’s the church?
---- It’s from our school.
A. two hour’s drive B. two hour drive
C. two hours drive D. two hours’ drive
11.---- What’s on the table?
---- There’s a lot of on it.
A. oranges B. apples C. food D. pears
12.We need some more____. Can you go and get some, please?
A. potato B. potatos C. potatoes D. potatoe
13._____are____for cutting things.
A. Knife/used B. Knives/used C. Knife/using D. Knives/using
14.What big____ the tiger has!
A. tooth B. teeth C. tooths D. toothes
15.Please remember to give the horse some tree___.
A. leafs B. Leaves C. Leaf D. leave
13.16.-Can we have some ___?
A.banana B.oranges C.apple D.pear
17.On the table there are five____.
A. tomatos B. piece of tomatoes C. tomatoes D. tomato
18.They got much ___ from those new books.
A. ideas B. photos C. information D. stories
19.He gave us____ on how to keep fit.
A. some advices B. some advice C. an advice D. a advice
20.What___ lovely weather it is!
A. / B. the C. an D. a
21.-Would you like___tea?
-No, thanks. I have drunk two____.
A. any, bottles of orange B. some, bottles of orange
C. many, bottles of oranges D. few, bottle of oranges
22.He is hungry. Give him ___ to eat.
A. two breads B. two piece of bread
C. two pieces of bread D. two pieces of breads
23.I would like to have___.
A. two glasses of milk B. two glass of milk
C. two glasses of milks D. two glass of milks
24.Can you give me ____?
A. a tea B. some cup of tea C. a cup tea D. a cup of tea
25.Please give me ___ paper.
A. one B. a piece C. a D. a piece of
26.John bought___for himself yesterday.
A. two pairs of shoes B. two pair of shoe
C. two pair of shoes D. two pairs shoes
27.-How many ____ have you got on your farm?
-I've got five.
A. sheeps B. sheep C. pig D. chicken
28.Some ___ came to our school for a visit that day.
A. Germans B. Germen C. Germany D. Germanies
29.This table is made of___.
A. many glass B. glasses C. some glasses D. glass
30.-What would you like to have for lunch, sir?
A. chicken B. a chicken C. chickens D. the chicken
31.Children should make____ for old people in a bus.
A. room B. a room C. rooms D. the room
32.Tables are made of___.
A. wood B. some woods C. Wooden D. woods
33.I wonder why ______ are so interested in action (武打片) films.
A. people B. peoples C. the people D. the peoples
34.Let's meet at 7: 30 outside the gate of___?
A. the People's Park B. the Peoples' Park
C. the People Park D. People's Park
35.If these trousers are too big, buy a smaller____.
A. set B. one C. piece D. pair
36.There are five___in our factory.
A. woman driver B, women driver C. woman drivers D. women drivers
37.These ____ were sent to the villages to help the farmers.
A. women doctor B. women doctors C. woman doctors D. woman doctor
38.We came to a ___ at last and went in.
A. watch shop B. watches shop C. watching shop D. watchs shop
39.This shop sells apples, bananas and things like these. It's a___
A. food shop B. book shop C. fruit shop D. vegetable shop
40.She broke a___while she was washing up.
A. glass of wine B. glass for wine C. glass wine D. wine glass
41. September 10th is____in China.
A. Teacher's Day B. Teachers'Day C. Teacher Day D. Teachers Day
42.-Is the broom under ____ desk?
-No, it's under____,.
A. the teacher's; my B. teacher's; mine
C. teacher's; me D. the teacher's; mine
43.Excuse me, where is the___?
A. men's room B. mens' room C. men's rooms D. men rooms
44.The football under the bed is____.
A. Lily and Lucy B. Lily's and Lucy's C. Lily's and Lucy D. Lily and Lucy's
45.This is my____dictionary.
A. sister Mary B. sister's C. sister, Mary's D. sister's Mary's
46.He went to ___ shop to buy a shirt.
A. a tailor B. the tailor C. a tailors D. the tailors'
A. Mary's and Jack sister B. Mary and Jack's sister
C. Mary and Jack sister D. Mary's and Jack's sister
48.In a few____ time, those mountains will be covered with trees.
A. year B. years' C. year's D. years
49.It's about ___ walk from my house.
A. ten minute B. ten minutes' C. ten minute's D. ten minutes
50.The post office is a bit far from here. It's about_____.
A. thirty minutes's walk B. thirty minute's walk
C. thirty minutes' walk D. thirty minutes walk
51.Half___ telephone calls are made in English.
A. the world B. world C. the world's D. world's
52.____ face to the south.
A. Windows of the room B. The windows of the room
C. The room's windows D. The windows in room
53.The workers are repairing____.
A. the roof of the house B. a roof of the house
C. roof of the house D. this roof of house
54.Miss Smith is a friend of____.
A. Mary's mother's B. Mary's mother
C. mother's of Mary D. Mary mothers ,
55.This is a book of ___.
A. Tom B. Tom's C. her D. him
56.The post card is sent by ____.
A. a friend of my father B. a friend of my father's
C. my father friend D. my father friend's
1．He often goes to _______ school by _______ bike．
2．This is _______ useful book．I've read it for _______ hour．
3． _______ elephant is much heavier than _______ horse．
4． _______ doctor told him to take _______ medicine three times _______ day．
5．Let's go out for _______ walk．
6．It's too hot．Open _______ door，please．
7．There is _______ woman over there． _______ woman is Meimei's mother．
8．Washington is _______ capital of _______ USA．
9．He joined the army in _______ spring of _______ 1995．
10． _______ old man is _______ teacher．He likes playing _______ basketball after _______ supper．
11．I often watch _______ TV in _______ evening．
1．—Does Jim have _______ ruler？
—Yes，he has _______ ．
A．an；some B．a；one C．a；／ D．any；one
2．There is _______ old bike． _______ old bike is Mr Zhao's．
A．an ；The B．the；An C．a；The D．the；The
3．—How many books do you have？
—I have _______ book．That's _______ English book．
A．a；an B．a；one C．one；an D．one；one
4．At that time Tom was _______one-year-old baby．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
5．_______ useful book it is！
A．What an B．How a C．What a D．What
6．One afternoon he found _______ handbag．There was _______ “s”on the corner of _______ handbag．
A．a；an；the B．a；a；the C．an；an；an D．the；a；a
7． _______ woman over there is _______ popular teacher in our school．
A．A；an B．The；a C．The；the D．A；the
8．His father is _______ English teacher．He works in our school．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
9．Is he _______ American boy ？
A．an B．a C．one D．／
10．Does Tom often play _______ football after _______ school？
A．／；／ B．／；the C．the；／ D．a；／
11．Australia is _______ English-speaking country．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
12．She has _______ orange skirt． _______ skirt is nice．
A．a；The B．an；The C．an；A D．the；The
13．This is _______ apple．It's _______ big apple．
A．an；a B．a；the C．a；an D．an；the
14．Look at _______ horse over there．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
15．Don't play _______ basketball here．It's dangerous．
A．a B．an C．／ D．the
16．There is _______ old woman in the car．
A．／ B．the C．a D．an
17．Beijing is _______ beautiful city．It's _______ capital of China．
A．a；a B．the；the C．／；the D．a；the
18．I've been a student there for nearly two and _______ half years．
A．a B．an C．the D．／
19．Bill is _______ English teacher．He likes playing _______ football．
A．a；the B．an；the C．a；／ D．an；／
20．The museum is quite far．It will take you half _______ hour to get there by _______ bus．
A．an；／ B．an；a C．a；／ D．／；／
1.There are ___ days in a year.
A. three hundreds sixty-five B. three hundreds and sixty-five
C. three hundred and sixty-five D. three hundred and sixty five
2.There are____ students in this school.
A. eight hundreds and forty-six B. eight hundred and forty six
C. eight hundred and forty-six D. eight hundred forty-six
3.______people visit this museum every day.
A. Hundred B. Hundreds C. Hundred of D. Hundreds of
4.There are two___ people in the meeting room.
A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundreds of D. hundred of
5.Every year ___ watch NBA on TV.
A. million people B. millions of people
C. millions people D. million of people
6.____ trees have been planted in our school in the past 10 years.
A. Thousands of B. Two thousands C. Thousand of D. Two thousand of
7.Look! There are ___ in the sky.
A. thousand stars B. thousand of stars C. thousands of stars D. thousands of star
8.My brother is in____.
A.Three Class, One Grade B. Class Three, Grade One
C. Grade One, Class Three D. class three, grade one
9.Please turn to___. Let's read the text aloud.
A. Page Two B. the page two C. second page D. page second
10.We can say the number 78, 645 in English like this____.
A. seventy-eight thousand and six hundred and forty-five
B. seventy-eight thousand six hundred and forty five
C. seventy-eight thousand six hundred and forty-five
D. seventy eight thousand six hundred and forty-five
11."The year 1999" should be read "The year____".
A. nineteen and ninety-nine
B. nineteen ninety-nine
C. one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine
D. nineteen hundred and ninety-nine
12.He will come here ____ tomorrow morning.
A. at fifth B. at ten C. on two D. till tenth
13.Every day he begins to do his homework ___.
A. at ten past seven B. at seven pass ten C. on ten past seventh D. until ten
14.He was doing some washing ____.
A. at eight yesterday morning B. yesterday morning eight
C. yesterday morning at eight D. by eight yesterday morning
15.He began to work there____.
A. on his fifty B. at age of fifty C. when he fifty D. in his fifties
16.They moved to Beijing _
A. in 1980s B. in the 1980 ' C. in the 1980s D. on the 1980's
17.We all like the boy.
A. of ten years old B. ten-year-old C. at ten old D. of age of ten
18.She was ___ her early twenties when she went abroad.
A. at B. on C. of D: in
19.There are____ months in a year. December is the____month of the year.
A. twelve; twelve B. twelve; twelfth C. twelfth; twelve D. twelve; twelveth
20.During____ century, the world population has already reached 6 billion.
A. twenty B. the twentieth C. twentieth D. the twenty
21.Sunday is the____ day of the week.
A. seventh B. first C. second D. third
22.Autumn is season in a year.
A. the fourth B. the third C. a third D. the threeth
23.Tom was to get to school and I was ______.
A. first; ninth C. the first; the ninth
B. a first; a ninth D. the second; the nineth
24.What's the date today?
A. Friday B. time to go C. cloudy D. June 4th
25.Jenny was born
A. on July 10, 1987 B. in July 10, 1987 C. in 1987, July 10 D. on 1987, July 10
26.Monday is the second day, and_______.
A. Tuesday is the fourth B. Thursday is the fifth
C. the second is Tuesday D. the second is Thursday
27.About____ of the books in our school library are written in Chinese.
A. four-fifth B. four-fifths C. fourth-fifths D. fourths-fifth
28.___ of the students are girls in our class.
A. Two three B. Two threes C. Two thirds D. Second three
29.___ of the world's books and newspapers are written in English.
A. Three quarters B. Three quarter C. Thirds four D. Threes fourth
30.Tom is____ in the row.
A. a second B. the second C. two D. second
31.The girl wanted to sing____ song in English.
A. the others B. a second C. other D. the second
32.Now let me have____.
A.the third try B. a third try C. third try D. this third try
1. It is quite a nice present. →_____ _____ nice present!
2. We have fine weather today.→_____ _____ weather we have today!
3. It’s sunny today.→_____ _____ sunny day it is today!
4. The children are working hard. →_____ _____ the children are working!
5. She played basketball wonderfully.→_____ _____ she played basketball!
6. He is good at singing.→_____ _____ he sings!
7. He was doing well in dancing.→_____ _______ _____ dancer he was!
9. The fish is very lovely.→_____ _____ the fish is!
10. They live a happy life today.→_____ _____ _____ life they live!
11.He is a very strong man.
12.The buildings are big and good-looking.
13.They got terrible news.
14.Mary works very hard.
15.They are so busy.
16.It is a very interesting film.
17.He is a very strong man.
18.The buildings are big and good-looking.
19.They got terrible news.
20.Mary works very hard.
21.They are so busy.
22.It is a very interesting film.
23.The girl dances very beautifully.
24.The boy had bad lucks last night.
25.The girl dances very beautifully.
26.The boy had bad lucks last night.
⒈ A: Jill is drawing a beautiful picture. B: ___________________________ ⒉ A: Mr Wang is a busy man. B: ___________________________
⒊ A: The cat is very happy. B: ___________________________
⒋ A: The tractor is going very slowly. B: ___________________________ ⒌ A: He is very lucky. B: ___________________________
⒍ A: It is a wet day today. B: ___________________________
⒎ A: They started early. B: ___________________________
⒏ A: They waited a long time. B: ___________________________
⒐ A: He is wearing a large shirt. B: ___________________________ ⒑ A: The dolphin is playing happily. B: ___________________________
1. ____ a nice watch it is!
A. How B. What C. What a D. How a
2. ____ bright girls they are!
A. What B. What a C. How D. how a
3. ____ interesting the film is!
A. What B. What an C. How
4. ____ sunny day! Let’s go out for a walk.
A. How a B. How C. What a D. What
5. ____ hard work it is!
A. How B. What C. What a D. What an
6. ____ day it is! It’s rainy again.
A. How bad B. What a bad C. How fine D. What a fine
7. ____ great day July 1,1997 will be!
A. How a B. What a C. How D. What
8. ____ expensive trousers!
A. What B. What a C. How D. What an
9. Please ____, they’re having a meeting.
A. not be so noisy B. Be quite C. mustn’t talk D. no speaking
10. ____ to meet me at the station. I’ll be waiting there.
A. Not to forget B. Not forget C. Forget not D. Don’t forget
11. ____ girl she is!
A. What bright a B. How a bright C. How bright a D. What bright
12. ____ weather we have today!
A. A fine B. What a fine C. How a fine D. What fine
13. ____ careless he is!
A. What B. How C. So much D. How much
14. ____ from Beijing to London!
A. How long way it is B. What a long way is it
C. How long way is it D. What a long way it is
15. Oh, John, ____ you gave us!
A. How a pleasant surprise B. How pleasant surprise
C. What a pleasant surprise D. What pleasant surprise
16. It’s a fine day. Let’s go fishing, ____?
A. won’t we B. will you C. don’t we D. shall we
17. Don’t smoke in the meeting-room, ____?
A. do you B. will you C. can you D. could you
18. –Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.
A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. haven’t
19. ____ down the radio. The baby’s asleep in the next room.
A. Turning B. To turn C. Turned D. Turn
20. Lucy, ____ the door or someone’ll come in.
A. close B. closes C. not close D. is closing
21. ____ and play football in the street after lunch.
A. Let’s not to go B. Let’s not go
C. Let’s don’t go D. Not let’s go
22. A sign with the words“____” is often found in a bus.
A. Not parking B. Not smoking C. No parking D. No smoking
23. ____ useful work they have done!
A. What B. How C. What a D. What an
24. ____ nice picture you gave me!
A. How B. What C. What a D. What an
25. ____ Chinese in you English class.
A. Not speak B. Don’t speak C. Speak not D. Don’t speaking
26、“_______ fine weather!” she said.
A. How B. How a C. What D. What a
27. Go and _______ the TV quickly. The volleyball match will begin right away.
A. turn off B. turn down C. turn up D. turn on
28. Mother said him, “Don’t _______ on football.”
A. spend too much time B. to spend too much time
C. spend too many time D. to spend too many time
29. My sister doesn’t like skating, __________ .
A. so do I B. so I don’t
C. neither I don’t D. neither do I
30. A: I want to do some shopping this afternoon.
A． So I do B. I do so C. I don’t so D. So do I
31. __________ to meet me at the station. I’ll be waiting there.
A. Not to forget B. Not forget
C. Forget not D. Don’t forget
32. _________ a lovely day!
A. What B. How C. Which D. when
33. __________ interesting!
A. what B. how C. which D. when
34. “_______ late for class again,” said the teacher.
A. not to be B. not be C. don’t be D. won’t be
35. __________ sunny day! Let’s go out for a walk.
A. how a B. how C. what a D. what
36._____ delicious the dish is!
A. What B. How C. What a
1. Would you like to wait a moment?→_____ _____ a moment.
2. Can I use your bike? →Please _____ _____ your bike.
3. You’d better not smoke here. →_____ _____ here.
4. You must be careful with your handwriting.
→_____ _____ with your handwriting.
5. Will you please not play with my pencil? →____ ____ with my pencil,____.
6.I want John to give me a cup of tea.
_____________ _____________ a cup of tea, ________
7.You should not forget to turn off the lights.
______________ ____________ to turn off the lights.
8.You’d better not go out at night.
_________ _____________ out at night.
9.We should go now.
___________ __________ now.
1.Open the door.
2.Close the window, please.
3.Please look after my goldfish.
4.Please clean the fish tank, Tom.
5.Simon, give the some water,please.
6.Be careful next time.
7.Kate, be quiet.