1. pronunciate 发音 v. 6. impress 使感动；使印象深刻 v. 发音；发音法 n. 印象；印记 n..
2. memorize 记忆 v. 7. disagree 不同意 v.
记忆 n. 分歧；不一致 n.
3. different 不同的 adj. 同意v.
区别 n. 8. important 重要的 adj.
不同地 adv. 重要 n.
4. frustrate 使失望 v 不重要的 adj. 失望的 adj. 9. fair 公平的 adj.
令人失望的 adj. 不公平的 adj.
5. quick 快的 adj. 10. excite 使??激动、兴奋 v.
快地 adv. 令人激动、兴奋的 adj. (同义：fast; 反义：slowly) 激动的、兴奋的 adj. 激动、兴奋 n
1. ask help: 向某人求助； 2. read 大声朗读；
3. my speaking skill: 提高我的会话技巧； 4. 玩得高兴；
5. have with friends: 与朋友对话； 6. excited: 高兴、激动；
7. with sth: 以?? 告终；
9. a diary: 记日记； 10. A B: 把A比作B
A B: A与B相比较 11. regard A B: 把A看作B
13. look 查阅；
14. break 中止；
15. one’ s
看点1. by 考点分析
考点一：by doing sth
I learn English __________________________________________.
She cut the apple ____________ a knife.
I usually go to school ____________ bike.
What’ s that ____________ English?
1. Look at the old man. He makes money ______________ selling old books.
A. in B. for C. at D. by
2. How do you improve your English? ---By _____________.
A. read and speak B. to read and to speak
C. reading and speaking D. reading and speak
1. My daughter loves _________ music. I can’ t stand it when she plays her CDs so __________.
2. I can’ t hear you. Would you mind speaking a little ___________.
3. My brother likes reading English __________ in the morning.
This work is ___________ ___________ for me _____________________.
。。enough to ….. 不足够。。。。去做。。。。
2. This room is too small to hold so many people.
=This room is not ____________ enough to ____________________________________. 考点三：so….that… (如此。。。以至于。。。) 和too…to… 一样吗？？
1. He is too young to go to school.(用so…that…句型转换)
He is _______________________________________________ go to school.
2. He was ____________ tired _____________ he fell asleep immediately.
A. very; to B. too; to
C. so; that D. neither; nor
1.May I ___________ the competition?
2. I didn’ t want to __________ the sports meeting.
3. They ___________ a health club.
看点5： deal with do with
1. I want to know ________ you have dealt with this problem?
A. how B. what C. how to D. what to
句型一：find sth +宾补
He finds that watching movies frustrating
I find English very interesting=I find that English is very interesting.
1. Did you find __________ very interesting to play yo-yo?
A. this B. it’s C. that D. it
2. I find sleeping well is important.(同义句转换)
I find _________ sleeping well __________ important.
I find _________ important ________ _________ well.
句型二： it is adj for sb to do sth.
it is adj of sb to do sth (表示人品质，性格的形容词)
1. It’ s wrong __________ not _________ him a letter.
A. of me; to write B. for me; writing
C. of me; writing D. for me; write
It is ______________________ children ______________________ cartoon films.
It is very kind ____________________________________________.
be afraid _________________; 某时的心理状态
be afraid of _________________; 习惯害怕
be afraid that _____________________;
1. The girl was afraid ____________ across the bridge when she saw some people fall into the river.
A. go B. going C. to go D. of go
2. Mary was afraid of ____________ in the past. But now she isn’ t afraid any more. Because she has got an alarm clock.
A. late B. be late C. to be late D. being late
Many English learners ___________________________________ with foreigners.
make a decision_________________________;
make up one’s mind _____________________;
1. It was very hard for me to make a ___________, but I decided to leave my job.
A. suggestion B. decision C. plan D. speech
He ___________ to get married yesterday.
Who make the ____________ to go fishing?
The judge(法官) will give his ___________ tomorrow.
句型五：have trouble (in) doing sth
have difficulty/ problems (in) doing sth; /with sth
1. The boy had trouble ______ to others.
A. talk B. talks C. talking D. to talk
I think he has ________________________________ so much work.
例：——How do you keep your room so tidy?
——I keep my room tidy by sweeping it every day.
考点1) The best way to learn new words is by ____________English magazines. .
A. read B. to read C. reading
考点2) ——How do you study for a test?
——I study A.to work with a group B. asking the teacher for help C. by doing exercises
考点3) I don’t want to go to the movie. How about______________ to music?
A. listening B. listen C. for listening
考点4) Sometimes he finds ____________ movies _____________.
A. to watch; frustrating B. watching; frustrating C. watching; frustrated
考点5) ——How did you go to Sanya last week?
A. On B. Took C. By
考点1). It’s not easy_________so much homework in one day.
A. for him doing B. for him to do C. of him to do
考点2). Tomorrow we'll visit the West Lake. But I don't know _______.
A. when to start B. when will start C. when start
考点3). I have enough money _______ food.
A. to buy B. buy C. buying
考点4). Mother told him _______ football in the street.
A. not play B. not to play C. play not
考点5). He is too young _____ to school.
A. go B. goes C. to go
1. ——What news!
——Yes. We are all about it.
A. exciting; exciting B. excited; excited C. exciting; excited
2. ——Have you heard of the good news?
——Yes. I have heard of it already.
A. yet B. ever C. even
3. The students often practice some English songs after class.
A. singing B. sing C. to sing
4. We should try our best people around us.
A. to help B. helping C. help
5. Read the new words on the blackboard and then .
A. write it down B. write down them C. write them down
6. If we don’t the problems in our life, they will affect our life and studies.
A. complain about B. deal with C. change into
7. About English study, Li Lei thinks quite A. differences B. difference C. differently
8. My sister always worries that she will make mistakes grammar.
A. in B. of C. on
9. Don’t you think the video is difficult for us beginners understand?
A. too; to B. enough; to C. so; that
10. ——Do you like English movies?
——No, I like it . They speak too fast.
A. don’t; a little B. /; very much C. don’t; at all
I think English songs very to a language 2. 孩子们因明天的聚会兴奋得无法入睡。
The children are tomorrow’s party to fall 3. Paul在学习驾驶方面有些麻烦。
Paul learning driving.
In USA, many elders pets a family member.
Time ，and may be kept.
A few days ago, we did a survey about the best way English at New Star High School. Many students said that English was a good way. Some had more specific suggestions. Li Ping, for example, said the best way to learn new words was by English magazines. He said memorizing the words of English songs also a little. But about grammar, He said he studied it because it was very difficult.
Jackie had different ideas. He English for six years and really loved it. He thought it’s for learners to study grammar. He also thought that watching English movies wasn’t a bad way because he could watch the actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he found it was also to watch movies for the people speak very quickly.
Kathy said that the English club at school was the best way to improve her English. But she thought that having conversations was not helpful at all. The students always got excited about something and then ended up in Chinese.
( )1.A. learning B. to learn C. learn 考点： ( )2.A. use ( )3.A. reading ( )4.A. helps ( )5.A. always ( )6.A. learned ( )7.A. bad ( )8.A. frustrated ( )9.A. taking ( )10.A. saying
B. using B. looking B. helped B. sometimes B. is learning B. good B. frustrating B. being B. speaking
C. for using C. watching C. improved C. never C. had learned C. lucky C. frustrate C. joining C. telling
考点： 考点： 考点： 考点： 考点： 考点： 考点： 考点： 考点：
Do you always agree with your teacher? Sometimes you might have a different answer to a math problem.
Or perhaps they scold (
责备) you when you don’ t think you did wrong. What do you do then?
A story on that more and more students have chosen to speak out and sometimes
argue with their teachers.
It’s good for students to say what they think. In the past, Chinese students dared (敢于) to
speak from their teachers. It was an unwritten rule that what the teachers said was always right. But now students are beginning to think more by and dare to say what they want. But
students should choose the right way to speak out. We should respect (尊敬) teachers. They are than you and have more experience. So, never use rude words when to them. And don’t make them embarrassed (尴尬) when you don’ t agree with them.
Try the right time to your teachers. For example, have a about the
problem in class.