1. Do you know _____ this time yesterday?
A. who are they waiting B. who they are waiting for C. who were they waiting D. who they were waiting for
2. Could you tell us ____ ?
A. if your father does B. what does your father do C . your father does what D. what your father does
3. Can you tell me what ______ next Sunday?
A. will they do B. they would do C. would they do D. they will do
4. She asked me if I knew ______.
A. whose pen was it B. whose pen it was C. whose pen it is D. whose pen is it
5. Can you tell me where______ ? .
A. is the post office B. the post office is C. does the post office D. the post office does
6. Do you know who ____ with at eight yesterday ?
A. he is talking B. was he talking C. he was talking D. is he talking
7. They wondered if the teacher _____ us English the next term.
A. would teach B. had taught C. will teach D. taught
8. He told me that the sun _____ in the east.
A. rises B. raises C. rose D. raised
9. The boy asked _____ any noise from outside.
A. whether had I heard B. whether I had heard C . whether have I heard D. whether I have heard
10. This map will show you ______ .
A.where is the Summer Palace B.where the Summer Palace is
C.where is the Summer Palace like D. how the Summer Palace is like
定语从句：先行词指物时，关系代词用that 或which（在句中作主语或宾语）；先行词指人时，关系代词用（who）作主语或宾语，whom (作宾语)，whose (作定语)，that (作主语或宾语)。关系代词只用that 而不用which 或 who：A先行词是指物的不定代词，B先行词由最高级、序数词以及any, very, only, all, no, just 等所修饰,C先行词既包括人，也包括物,D主句是以which 或who 开头的特殊疑问句时。Where引导定语从句在句中作地点状语，意为“在那里”。
1. Is this the museum ____ the exhibition was held?
A. where B. that C. on which D. the one
2. Have you seen the man ______ plan we were talking about ______ yesterday ?
A. who, them B. its, them C. whose,/ D. whose, them
3.The Oscar is one of the film prizes ______ offered to any Chinese actor or actress so far.
A. which are not B. that have not been C. that has not D. that has not been
4. He never reads anything ______ is not worth reading.
A. that B. as C. who D. which
5. The man ________ coat is black is waiting at the gate.
A. who's B. whose C. that D. of which
8. The police caught the man _______ stole my handbag.
A. he B. that C. whom D. which
10. The girl ________ is reading under the tree ________ my sister.
A. which, is B. whom, was C. who , is D. who, was
11. George Mallory was an English teacher _______ loved climbing.
A. who B. whom C. he D. which
12. He is a friend ______ can help you in time of need.
A. who he B. whose C. / D. who
13 The most important thing ______ we should pay attention to is the first thing ______ I have said.
A. which, that B. that, which C. which, which D. that, that
14.This is the only one of these books that ______worth（有价值的） reading.
A．has B. have C. is D. are
15.The man ______ talked to you just now is my father.
A. who B. he C. which D. whose
? A.一般现在时的被动语态结构： is /am/are +及物动词的过去分词+其它+by sb.
1．play） all over the world。
2．Many trees （plant） in North China.
3．Rice grow） in South China.
4．A camera （use） for taking photos
5．often ask）to do this work.
? B.一般过去时的被动语态结构：was /were+及物动词的过去分词＋其它+by sb.
1.The house build） in 1978.
2. All the students _____________ (ask) to bring a kite with them last Sunday
3. The car (clean) by Dad yesterday.
4. I tell）to wait for him right here just now.
5. A：When the present （give）to him by his mother？ B：This morning.
情态动词can / may / must / should + be + 及物动词的过去分词+其它+by sb.
1. Chocolate may (send) to him as a present.
2. Computers should （look）after well.
3. Can this kind of machine mend）by Uncle Wang?
4. No stars can （see） in the day-time by us.
5. Must the old people ____________ (speak) to politely?
1. The letter (write) by Lin Tao now.
2. The bridge (finish) next month.
3. The CD-ROMs (sell) already.
4. The blackboard (clean) when I came in.
? E.什么词或词组不能用于被动语态：happen, change, come true, come out, begin, run
out, 系动词（taste, sound, feel）
( )1.The strange thing was used ______ wine（酒） by ancient（古代的） people.
A.for drink B.to drink C.drinking D.drinked
( )2.Today,too many trees are still _____ in the world.
A.cutting down B.cut down C.being cut down D. cutted down
( )3.English _____ in many countries, but Chinese _____ their own languages.
A.is spoken, speak B.speak, is spoken C.is spoken, speaken D.is spoken, is spoken
( )4.This kind of apple ______ in Jinzhou.
A.is grown B.grow C.grew D.are grown
( )5.These young trees must ______ after well.
A.look B.looks after C.be looked D.looked
( )6.My coat is made _____ cool（羊毛） and silk.
A.to B.for C.from D.of
( )7.Our teacher was seen ______ to the office a moment ago.
A.go B.to go C.going D.goes
( )8.The Oxford Castle _____ by Henry. It is in very good condition now.
A.built B.was built C.has been built D.is built
( )9.Keys are used for _____ doors.
A.lock B.locked C.locking D.locks
( )10.Sorry, all the vegetables ______. Please come tomorrow.
A.sells well B.have sold out C.have been sold out D.are selling
( )11.The man is badly hurt. He _____ to the hospital.
A.has sent B.has been sent C.sent D.has sent for
( )12.A big cinema ______ in our town next year.
A.will build B.is built C.will be built D.has built
( )13.This book _____ by a famous writer many years ago
A. writes B. is written C. was writen D. was written
( )14.In China the money ______ to children for good luck by their parents or other relatives
in Spring Festival
A.gives B.is given C.are given D.give
1.They built a new school in the village last year.（改为被动语态）
A new school ___________ ___________ in the village last year.
2.In the old days people used teapots（茶壶） to make tea. （改为被动语态）
In the old days teapots ___________ ___________ to make tea.
3.This makes me feel thirsty.（改为被动语态）
I __________ __________ __________ feel thirsty by this.
4.Did you buy this bike from the shop ? （改为被动语态）
__________ __________ __________ __________ from the shop （by you）?
5.Only this year, millions of trees has been planted by the soldiers. （改为主动语态）
Only this year, The soldiers ___________ ___________ millions of trees..
6.We should speak to old men politely. （改为被动语态）
Old men should __________ __________ __________ politely.
7. My watch needs repairing.（同义句）
My watch needs ____________ _____________ ____________.
8. He’s never been seen to dance in his room, ___________ ___________?(反意疑问句)
②（改为一般疑问句，并做肯定和否定回答）__________________ ___________ ③（对划线提问）_____________________________________________________
1. --___ she ___ the flowers yet? --Yes, she ___ it an hour ago.
A. Did; water; did B. Has; watered; did C. Has; watered; has done D. Was; watering; was doing
2. He ___ the bike for two years.
A. bought B. has bought C. had D. has had
3. Jim has made many friends since he ___ to China.
A. came B. comes C. has come D. will come
4. He’s never worked in this factory, ___ he? A. is B. isn’t C. has D. hasn’t
5. He __ a teacher when he was twenty years old. A. is B. was C. has been D. is being
6. –Where’s Li Lei? --He __ Beijing. A. goes to B. went to C. has gone to D. has been to
7. I like Guilin. I ___ there twice. A. go B. went C. have gone D. have been
8. He went to Toronto two years ago, so he has __ Toronto for two years.
A.been to B. gone to C. been in D. gone
9. At the end of last week, I __ the news.
A. have heard B. was hearing C. heard D. had heard
10. By the end of last week, I ___ 100 new words.
A. have learned B. was learning C. learned D. had learned
11.Mum __ while I __ some washing that day.
A. was cooking; did B. cooked; was doing C. was cooking; was doing D. cooked; did
12. Mum ___ when I ___ back home.
A. was cooking; got B. cooked; was getting C. had finished cooking; got D. both A and C
13. We __ a lot from you during the last two years.
A. were learning B. have learned C. learned D. learn
14. They __ all their money, so they have to walk back home.
A. spend B. spent C. have spent D. will spend
15. When I got to the cinema, the film __ for ten minutes.
A. had begun B.has begun C.has been on D.had been on
16. Can you tell us where___?
A. have you gone B. you have gone C. have you been D. you have been
17. An accident _ to him since he left in 1999.
A.happened B.was happened C.has been happened D.has happened
18. He asked if I __ the Great Wall.
A. had been to B. had gone C. have gone to D. have been to
19. Bob had finished writing the letter __ his mother came back.
A. after B. before C. since D. while
20. I didn’t see this film yesterday because I __ it before.
A. see B. had seen C. have seen D. saw
现在完成时态有两个主要用法，“已完成”用法和“未完成”用法。“已完成”是指动作发生在没有说出的过去，现在已完成，并对现在造成影响或结果。如：He’s run out of the money. He can’t buy the CD.“未完成”是指动作或状态始于过去，持续到现在。如：He’s lived here since 1960.
1. I____ already ____ (see) the film. I ________ (see) it last week.
2. _____ he ____ (finish) his work today? Not yet.
3. My father ____ just ____ (come) back from work. He is tired now.
4. Where’s Li Ming ? He __________ (go) to the teacher’s office.
5. I __________ (work) here since I ______ (move) here in 1999.
6. So far I _______________(make) quite a few friends here.
7. How long ________ the Wangs ______________(stay) here ? For two weeks.
8. I ________ just ___________ (finish) my homework. Let’s play ping-pong.
9. He ________ (go) to school on foot every day.
10. If it ____ (be) fine tomorrow, I'll go with you.
11. The students ____________ (read) English when the teacher came in.
12. Look! The monkey __________ (climb) the tree.
13. My mother __________ (come) to see me next Sunday.
14. I've lost my pen. _________ you ________ (see) it anywhere?
15.The thieves _____________ (run away ) before the policemen_______ (arrive).
16. Tom __________ (say) he ___________ (read) the book twice.
17. Our plan failed because we _____________ (make) a bad mistake.
19.By the time I ______________(arrive) at the station, he ____________________(leave).
20.She ____________(not go) to Qingdao last week because she ________________ (be) there before.
1. — Could you please pass me the book?
A. Yes, I could B. No, I couldn't
C. Sure. Here you are D. No, that's no problem
2. Harry Potter is so interesting a book that lots of teenagers like to read _
A. it B. this C. that D. one
3. — Have you seen______ pen? I left one here this morning.
— Is it___________ black one? I think I saw it somewhere.
A. the; the B. a; a C. the; a D. a; the
4. The magazine___________ be Lily's, for we can find her name on the cover.
A. may B. might C. could D. must
5. Basketball has a history of nearly 300 years. Today it is still loved by______ the young___
A. both...and... B. either... or... C. not...but... D. neither...nor...
6. Tom rushed into the house______ his mother was cooking.
A. as B. before C. while D. after
7. Hello! I'm very glad to see you. When_________ you_________ here?
A. did; arrive B. will; arrive C. have; arrived D. are; arriving
8. In the piano contest, my brother didn't play well and I did_
A. very well B. much better C. very good D. even worse
9. You will achieve nothing _ you work hard.
A. if B. unless C. when D. that
10. — Look! There is a horse racing program on TV now.
— Hmm .... It __exciting.
A. seems B. looks like C. feels D. seems like
11. — I suggest buying her a Teddy Bear for her birthday.
—_____someone else brings the same present?
A. If B. What C. What if D. How about
12. — I often chat with my friends on the Internet.
— You are so smart! Will you please tell me____?
A. how to do B. how to do it C. how to use D. when can I use it
13. My car alarm is always______ whenever my neighbor's cat goes under my car.
A. going off B. going out C. breaking down D. setting off
14. — How is your English study?
Not bad. But I_______ learning English grammar.
A. am interested in B. am good at C. have a little trouble D. have no trouble
15. — I wonder _ _.
— I'm afraid we'll be late.
A. how we can be on time B. what we are going to do
C. why we get to school late D. if we will arrive at the meeting on time
16. Tom__________ his father, because they both are cheerful and easygoing.
A. looks like B. takes after C. doesn't take after D. isn't like
17. Each time tourists travel to Beijing, they_______ the Forbidden City.
A. will be shown up B. will be shown around
C. will show around D. will show to
18. Your donation_________ and the money will be used to help the students from poor families.
A. is greatly appreciating B. appreciates
C. has appreciated D. is greatly appreciated
19. —________ you________ the Beatles' story?
— Yes. And their songs are popular.
A. Did; hear B. Do; listen to C. Have; heard of D. Have; listened to
20. Some parents might worry that their children's hobbies can _______ schoolwork.
A. get the way of B. get on the way of C. get on well with D. get in the way of
21. —I am crazy about chocolate.
— . That's probably why I am becoming fatter and fatter.
A. So I am B. So I do C. So do I D. So am I
22. My daughter for me until I came back last night.
A. didn't wait B. waited C. is waiting D. waits
23. —Which hair band do you like best, madam?
—I can't decide now. I really don't know .
A. to choose which on B. choose which one C. which one to choose D. which one I should choose it
24. —I am going to Alison's birthday party tonight.
— your new jacket, Betty. You are not supposed to your old one.
A. Dress, put on B. Wear, dress C. Wear, put on D. Put on, wear
25. —Where is John?
—He to the library and he here for an hour.
A. has been, has been B. has gone, has been C. goes，went D. has been, will be
26. I wonder if the talent show next month. If they it, I must get ready for it.
A. will hold，hold B. will hold, will hold
C. will be held，hold D. is held, will hold