Unit 2 Topic 1
Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分) ( )1. —____ is your teacher?
—It’s Miss Gao.
A. What B. Who C. Where
( )2. Tony and I are good friends, but we are in different ____.
C. grade C. is
( )3. Her hair ____ black and long.
A. has B. am
D. How D. age D. are
( )4. —____ Wang Fang have two small eyes? —No, she has two big eyes. A. Does B. Do C. Is ( )5. Mr. Lee is English. He comes from ____. A. Canada B. England
( )6. —Look, the girl has long legs.
A. That’s right.
D. Are D. China
B. Yes, she is. C. Thanks. D. Good.
( )7. —Does Li Ying have a small mouth?
—No, she has a wide ____.
A. it B. them C. one
( )8. I ____ a big nose, but he ____ a small nose.
A. have; have B. have; has C. has; has ( )9. They are in ____ but in ____. A. same grade; different classes
D. ones D. has; have
B. the same grade; different classes D. the same grades; different class
C. same grades; different class
( )10. —Do the two boys have big noses?
A. Yes, they are. B. No, they aren’t. C. No, they have big ones. D. Yes, they do.
从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话，有两项多余。 A: Hi, Han Mei.
B: I’m in Class Three, Grade Seven. A: Oh, I have a good friend in your class. B:
A: Yes, she is. She has a round face. B: Does she have long black hair? A: She has short black hair. B: Does she have big eyes? A: B:
A: She comes from Shanghai. B: Is she Zhang Hong?
ⅢHi, I have two friends. They are twelve old. They from England. Look at the small eyes. This girl is his 21 , Jane. She and Jim are from 22 same family(家庭). But they look . They are my good friends. ( )16. A. years ( )17. A. welcome ( )18. A. girl ( )19. A. is ( )20. A. and
B. year B. comes B. boy B. are B. but
C. ages C. come C. mom C. have C. and a C. friend C. the C. the same C. eyes C. eyes
D. age D. is D. sister D. has D. but a D. student D. /
D. the different D. nose D. neck
( )21. A. sister ( )22. A. a ( )23. A. same ( )24. A. face
B. teacher B. an B. different B. mouth B. hair
( )25. A. arm Ⅳ.阅读理解。(30分)
I have a pen pal (笔友). His name is James. He’s an English boy. He is thirteen years old. He is tall(高的). He has a round face, big eyes and a big nose. His mouth is big, but his ears are small. His hair is short.
( )26. James is my ____.
A. student B. teacher
( )27. James is ____.
( )28. James is from ____.
A. Canada B. Japan
( )29. James has ____ hair.
A. short B. long
( )30. ____ is James.
C. pen pal C. 14
D. sister D. 15 D. England
C. China C. big
A. B. C.(B)
I’m Yangyang. Look! This is No. 2 High School. My friend Dongdong is in this school. Dongdong has a big nose, long hair, a small mouth and big eyes. He is thirteen. He is in Class Two, Grade Seven. He is a good student. He has two good friends in his school. They are Jim and Jack. They are English boys. They are brothers(兄弟). They are fourteen. They have small noses, small eyes, but they are very (很，非常) tall. Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in the same class. Mr. Lee is their (他们的) English teacher.
( )31. Dongdong has big eyes and short hair.
( )32. Jim is fourteen years old.
( )33. Jack’s eyes and nose are small.
( )34. Jim and Jack are in Class Two, Grade Seven.
( )35. Mr. Lee is Yangyang’s English teacher.
Hello! I’m a robot(机器人). This is my hand. I have no hair. This is my
face. I have two big eyes and a long nose. I have two short legs and two big
feet. I can (能够) walk(步行). My arms are long and strong(强壮的). I’m your
36. The robot is a good ____.
37. The robot doesn’t have ____.
38. The robot has long ____ and ____.
39. The robot has big ____and ____.
40. The robot has ____ and ____ arms.
1. Kangkang has a ____ head.
2. Her hair is ____.
3. I have ____ eyes.
4. This is my friend. He has a ____ face.
5. The boy has a ____ mouth.
6. This is Li Ming. He ____(have) big hands.
7. I have two big ____(foot).
8. —Does she ____(have)a small mouth?
—Yes, she does.
9. Look! Her ____ (eye)are big.
10. My hair ____(be) black (黑色的) and long.
11. He has short hair.(改为一般疑问句)
____ he ____ short hair?
12. Do you have a sister?(作否定回答)
____, I ____.
13. She has long legs.(同义句转换)
____ legs ____ long.
14. I am from China.(同义句转换)
I ____ ____China.
15. We aren’t in the same class.(同义句转换)
We are in ____ ____.
___________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
Unit 2 Topic 1
Ⅰ.1. B 本题考查疑问代词。what“什么”; who“谁”; where“在哪里”; how“怎样”。
2. A different后接名词复数形式, 故选A。
3. C 本题考查名词。hair 是不可数名词, 作主语时, 谓语动词用单数, 故选C。
4. A 行为动词have, has的疑问句分别由do, does引导。have由do引导；has由does引
导, 且has变为原形have, 故选A。
5. B 由上句“Mr. Lee是英国人”可知“他来自英国”, A、D、C选项不合题意, 故选B。
6. A 句意是 “看, 这个女孩有一双长腿”，根据题意, B、C、D选项不合题意。That’s right.
是同意对方的观点或看法时的常用语, 译为“对, 正确”，故选A。
7. C 本题考查代词。人称代词代替“同一个人或物”, one代替“前面提到的人或物”。
they, them是it的复数；ones是one的复数, 据题意应选C。
8. B 本题考查have 用法。主语是第三人称单数时have变has, 第三人称复数和其他人称
单、复数作主语时用have。题干中I是第一人称单数, he是第三人称单数, 故选B。
9. B 本题考查same和different的用法。same后接名词单数且与the连用, different后
10. D 以do或does引导的一般疑问句, 其答语仍用do, does作答, 否定用don’t, doesn’t,
Ⅱ.11. B 12. E 13. D 14. G 15. C
Ⅲ.16. A “数字+year(s) old”表示“多少岁”, 超过一岁year应为复数, 故选A。
17. C “来自某处”可用come from, 也可用be from，根据句意“他们来自英国”, 先排
除A。主语they是第三人称复数, come 用原形, 故选C。
18. B girl“女孩”, boy“男孩”都是指未成年人，根据上文“他们12岁”和下文“他
19. D 句意是“他有一张圆脸, ??”, 排除A、B。主语he是第三人称单数, 故选D。
20. A 本题考查连词的用法。and“和”表示并列; but“但是”表示转折。因为一双眼睛
是复数不能直接用不定冠词a修饰，再根据句意“他有一张圆脸, 一个大鼻子, 一张小嘴和一双大眼睛”，故选A。
21. A 根据后面一句她和Jim来自同一个家庭，可排除B、C、D, 故选A。
22. C the same family意为“同一个家庭”，same与the连用构成固定搭配, 故选C。
23. B look different, look the same是固定搭配, 排除A、D。虽然在上文中“Jane和Jim
都是12岁，来自同一家，是兄妹”, 理应“看起来一样”, 然而该句的连词“but”表示前后意思转折, 故选B。
24. D 由于“Jane和Jim看起来不同”，根据上下文对两人的外貌描写可推断选D。
25. C 由前文“Jane和Jim看起来不同”，以及此空前的修饰词big，可排除A、B、D
26. C 由短文的第一、第二句可知“James是我的笔友”。
27. B He is thirteen years old. 意为“他13岁”，故选B。
28. D 由句子He’s an English boy. “他是一个英国男孩”, 可知他来自英国。
29. A 由句子“His hair is short”可知他的头发是短的。
30. C 根据短文中对James的外貌描写可知James的外貌是圆脸、大眼睛、大鼻子、大
31. F 由句子Dongdong has a big nose, long hair ... 可知东东有长发, 故判断为F。
32. T 由句子They are fourteen. 可知“Jim是14岁”, 故判断为T。
33. T 由句子They have small noses, small eyes ... 可知“Jack的眼睛和鼻子是小的”, 故
34. T 由Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in the same class. 可知Jim, Jack, Dongdong在同一个
35. F 由短文最后两句可知Mr. Lee是Jim, Jack和Dongdong的英语老师；由短文开头句
36. friend 37. hair 38. nose; arms 39. eyes; feet 40. long; strong
Ⅰ.A. 1. big 2. long 3. small 4. round 5. wide
B. 6. has 7. feet 8. have 9. eyes 10. is
Ⅱ.11. Does; have 12. No; don’t 13. Her; are 14. come from 15. different classes Ⅲ.参考范文:
She has a round face, big black eyes, a big nose and a small mouth. Her hair is black and long. Her legs are long. Her hands are small but her feet are big. This is my friend Rose.