1. The boy has a (牙疼) and can’t sleep well because of worrying about the coming exam too much.
2. Most students hope their parents can pay more attention to their interests instead of
3. Don’t shout at your son when he asks you the same question again and again. You should try to be (耐心的).
4. My English teacher’s (建议) are of great help to my English study.
5. Tom has made great (进步) in English, but he is modest.
6. I hope Jay Chou can come to give a (音乐会) in my home town one day.
7. Mao Zedong got into the (习惯) of reading when he was very young.
8. After a moment of (寂静), the audience screamed with joy when the hostess appeared on the stage.
9. Sun Yang broke the (记录) of the men’s 1,500-metre freestyle in the Asian Games in 2010.
10. Canada is a country where both (法语) and English are spoken.
1. When the Spanish football team won the World Cup, people celebrated the exciting moment (all over) Spain.
2. The boy received (more than two but not very many) toy cars on his birthday.
3. The (smart) boy thought of a good idea very soon.
4. Teachers’ words and behaviour (affect) their students deeply.
5. It was moving that students (gave sth to sb) flowers to their teachers.
6. The Palace Museum is a (famous) place of interest in Beijing and it attracts people from all over the world.
7. The old man was sad all day and died 8. It’s (causing surprise) that a kind of fish in America can live out of water for four months.
9. When the Beijing Olympic Games (finished), many people could sing the song You and Me.
10. Surfing the Internet is a good way to learn about the (up-to-date) news around the world.
1. When an earthquake happens, it’s a good idea to hide in a corner for (safe).
2. When a hurricane comes, it usually rains (heavy).
3. Li Yanfeng threw the discus (铁饼) (far) than the other women players at the World Championships and she got the gold medal.
4. The (friend) between Li Ming and me has lasted over ten years.
5. Liu Xiang is trying his best to prepare for the (come) Olympic Games.
6. This (week) programme gives viewers the chance to talk with the producers about what programmes they don’t like.
7. We should tell our parents the (true) even if we do something wrong.
8. The 26th Universiade was (success) held in Shenzhen this summer.
9. I hope to be a member of the (student) Union and do something for all the students.
10. Bears are (active) in winter and they seldom move around.
1. It’s a good idea for a teacher to encourage his students each other about a topic in class.
2. In 1976, three great men, Zhou Enlai, Zhu De and Mao Zedong, in China.
3. It’s a student’s duty his homework on time.
4. The man thought hard and finally a new idea.
5. The cake seven parts and the family shared it together.
6. The four famous Chinese novels TV plays already.
7. Some young people the Internet and they even forget when to eat and when to sleep. 8. I think Zhou Ming would be a suitable monitor because he never minds for our class.
9. Ge You is famous for a funny man in films.
10. Our teacher often tells the top student not will fall behind soon. V. 把下列句子改为同义句，每空一词。
1. Andy Lau is a singer and film star. Andy Lau is a singer a film star.
2. At the end of every year, I can receive letters from many friends.
At the end of every year, I can many friends.
3. It’s bad for our health to go to bed late every night.
It’s bad for our health to every night.
4. My grandfather likes Beijing opera better than TV series.
My grandfather Beijing opera TV series.
5. John is very kind and always helps his classmates.
John is his classmates .
6. The computer in the office doesn’t work.
There’s the computer in the office.
7. They tried a lot of ways but none could make the crying baby happy.
They tried a lot of ways but none could the crying baby.
8. My mother got married when she was twenty-six.
My mother got married twenty-six.
My mother asks me to the students who often play tricks on me.
Sorry. I’m have communication with you now.
When we are travelling, a map is us.
The national hero give in to the enemies.
Teachers should tell students schoolwork and hobbies.
You your dream easily.
I take good care of my pet dog and it doesn’t to eat.
The victim wasn’t taken to hospital in time and .
I go to school I realized it was Sunday that day.
Ⅰ. 1. toothache 2. marks 3. patient 4. suggestions 5. progress
6. concert 7. habit 8. silence 9. record 10. French Ⅱ. 1. throughout 2. several 3. bright 4. influence 5. presented
6. well-known 7. shortly 8. surprising 9. ended 10. latest Ⅲ. 1. safety 2. heavily 3. farther/ further 4. friendship 5. coming
6. weekly 7. truth 8. successfully 9. Students’ 10. inactive Ⅳ. 1. to argue with 2. passed away 3. to hand in 4. came up with
5. was divided into 6. have been made into 7. are crazy about 8. doing extra work
9. playing the role of 10. to show off
Ⅴ. 1. not only; but also 2. hear from 3. stay up late
4. prefers; to 5. kind enough to help; at all times
6. something wrong with 7. cheer up 8. at the age of
VI. 1. It’s wrong of; to laugh at 2. pay no attention to
3. too busy to 4. of great value to
5. would rather die than 6. how to achieve a balance between
7. had better not give up 8. worry about not having food
9. bled to death as a result 10. was about to; when