Unit 8 Do you have a soccer ball?
1.能够掌握本节课所学的单词。 2.能够正确使用一般疑问句询问物品 所属关系并作简略回答。
What’s this? How do you spell it?
a basketball play basketball
a soccer ball
a baseball bat
a tennis ball
a ping-pong ball a ping-pong bat
a badminton play badminton
tennis ball baseball ping-pong ball
Words and expressions have 有 has (have的第三人称单数)有 soccer 英式足球 ball 球 soccer ball 英式足球 tennis 网球 let 让 us 我们(we的宾格) Let’s = let us 让我们(一起) late adj. 迟到
Words and expressions
go we ping-pong volleyball basketball bat do does get
去；走 我们 乒乓球 排球 篮球 (乒乓球等的) 球拍;球棒 做；干 疑问句的助动词 去取(或带来)；得到
Do you have a soccer ball? Do you have a soccer ball? Yes, I do. Yes I do. Do you have a volleyball? Do you have a volleyball? No, I don’t. No, I don’t.
1a Match the words with the things in the picture. （将单词与图中物品配对。）
1. tennis ball __ a
2. ping-pong bat __ f
c 3. soccer ball __
4. volleyball __ e 5. basketball __ d
6. baseball bat ___ b
Do you have a … ?
Do you have a …
Yes, I do. I have a…
No, I don’t. I don’t have a…
Does she have a …? Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t.
Does he have a …? Yes, he does. No, he doesn’t.
they, boys, Lucy and Lily… he, she, it, has Jack…
变一般疑问句时，需要借助助动词do 及其第三人称单数形式does。 主语为非第三人称单数时，句型为: Do+主语+have...? 主语为第三人称单数时，句型为: Does+主语+have...? 肯定回答: Yes, 主语+do / does. 否定回答: No, 主语+don’t / doesn’t.
1b Listen and circle the words you hear.
ping-pong bat volleyball
soccer ball ping-pong ball
Listen again and fill in the blanks.
Do have ping-pong bat A: ____you _____a______________?
Yes, I do B: ___________.
a ping-pong ball A: Do you have_______________?
No, I don’t B: ___________.
2a Listen to the conversations and number the pictures [1-4]. (听对话，为图片编号。)
2b Listen again. Match the pictures in 2a with the balls. （再听一遍录音，将2a
Listen again. Fill the blanks.
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ?
（再听一遍听录音，填空。） Conversation 1: Bob: Do you have a soccer ball , Paul? Paul: No, I don’t. Bob: Does your brother Alan have one? Paul: Yes, he does. Conversation 2: John: Hi, Mike. Mike: Hi, John. John: I want to play basketball . Do you have a basketball? Mike: Yes, I do . John: Great!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Conversation 3: Jane: Hi, Sally. Sally: Hi, Jane. Jane: Sally, this is my friend, Anna. Sally: Hi, Anna. Nice to meet you. Anna: Nice to meet you, Sally. Sally: Let’s play tennis. Do you have a tennis ball, Jane? Jane: Sorry, I don’t. Conversation 4: Frank: Do you have volleyball, Dale? Dale: No, I don’t. But my brother does . Let’s go and find him.
2d Role-play the conversation.
Cindy: Hey, Helen, let's go! We're late. Helen: OK. Cindy: Do you have the baseball? Helen: Yes, I do. It's in my bag. Cindy: And where's our baseball bat? Helen: Bill has it. Cindy: Oh, yeah. And do you have your jacket? Helen: Oh, no, I don't. It's on the chair. Let me get it. Cindy: And your hat, too! Helen: OK, I have my jacket and hat. Let's go!
- Do you have a baseball? - Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. I have a Grammar volleyball. Focus - Do you have a ping-pong ball? - Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. I have a ping-pong ball. - Does she have a tennis ball? - Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t. she has a baseball.
- Does he have a soccer ball? - Yes, he does. / No, he doesn’t. he has two ping-pong bats. -Do they have a basketball? -Yes, they do. / No, they don’t. they have a volleyball.
1. Gina has___, but she doesn’t have___. A. watch, balls B. a clock, watch C. clock, a ball D. a watch, a baseball bat 2. Kate has ___, but she doesn’t have___. A. a watch, ball B. ball, a clock C. book, CDs D. a clock, a watch
3. Li Lei___ a basketball. A. hasn’t B. haven’t C. don’t have D. doesn’t have 4. Jim likes to play ____ football. A. the C. an B. / D. a
Translate and write them down. 1. - 你有网球吗？ - 是的，我有。 - Do you have a tennis ball? - Yes, I do. 2. - 他有乒乓球拍吗？ - 不，他没有。 - Does he have a ping-pong bat? - No, he doesn’t.