《Unit 5 Wild animals》单元综合试卷
一、选择题（1---15每空2分，共30分。加★题为选做题，每题2分。） ( ) 1. Everyone should do something wild animals.
A. to protect B. protecting C. protect D. to
protecting ( ) 2. I find it very hard maths .
A. learn; good B. to learn; good C. learn; well D. to learn; well
( ) 3. —Do you want to go fishing this Sunday?—Yes, if the weather fine.
A. will be B. would be C. was D. is ( ) 4. Why not ask to help you with your lessons?
A. everyone B. anyone C. someone D. nobody ( ) 5. The number of the workers in the factory over 2,200.
A. has B. have C. are D. is ( ) 6. I often hear her popular songs in her room.
A. sings B. sing C. to sing D. sang ( ) 7. Do you write a report wild animals danger for the
A. about; on B. on; in C. to; from D. in; with
( ) 8.He will come ________ you ask him .
A. whether B. unless C. if D. while ( ) 9. Some people hunt bears for their .
A. furs B. tusks C. paws D. bones
( )10. The boy never goes to school late,__________?
A.doesn’t he B.will he C.is he D.does he
（ ）11. The _____ giraffe in the zoo is very lovely . A. ten-year-old B. ten years old C. ten-years old D. ten-years old
（ ）12.If farmers cut down trees and forest , giant pandas will have nowhere
A. to live on B. to live in C. to live D. to live at
( )13.---I’m sorry I______ my exercise book at home.
---Don’t forget ______it to school tomorrow, please.
A. forgot, to take B. left, to bring C. forgot, to bring D.
left, to take
( )14. Mr. Smith spent 10 years ______ the animals in the wild.
A. study B. to study C. studying D. studied
( )15.We should tell hunters _______tigers.
A. don’t kill B. not kill C. killing D. not to kill
★( )16.---______do you know about wild animals? --- Very little. A. How many B. What C. How much A. holds B. hold ★( )18.Paper _____________ wood.
A.is made of B.is made from C.is made in D.is made by
★( )19.The old man looks ________. He is looking at his dying wife ___________. A.sad;sadly B.sadly;sad C.sad;sad D.sadly;sadly
★( )20.The litter smells bad.Let’s ____________and ask him to _____________. A.look for him,take away it B.look him for,take it away
D. How little
★( )17.Do you know if his school _____a sports meeting next month.
C. to hold D. will hold
1 Some birds fly to ___________（北方的）countries in summer . 2 Birds can find food ___________（容易地）in Zhalong .
3. Every year, a lot of ___________(游客) go to Zhalong ___________(自然) Reserve. 4 The area ___________(提供) food and shelter for wildlife.
5 We will help them understand the___________(重要性) of the question. 6. He didn’t pass the exam. He looks ________(不高兴).
7. “Gardon” is an _________(不正确) spelling. It must be “garden” 8. It’s not good to be an ___________(不诚实) boy.
9. He broke his leg yesterday. He is ___________(不能) to take part in the sports meeting.
10. Nothing is __________ (不可能) if we put our hearts into it. 11. He thinks it ___________(没有必要) to brush the teeth twice a day.
1. We’ll wait if the rain___________(not stop)
2. The sun often __________(shine)in through the window.
3. He___________(drop) his wallet on the ground when he passed the street.
4. He___________(not go)swimming if Lilei doesn’t go with him.
5. There___________(be) less and less space for wild life in the future.
6. Tell the children ____________(not play)in the street.
7. Thanks for agreeing__________(show) some photos to us.
8. Do you know the earth _________(travel) around the sun?
9. Listen! They ____________(chat) in the next room.
10. This morning Mr. Zhang ___________(walk) to his office instead of taking a bus.
11. Mrs. Gong is coming．Please stop ________（talk）．
12. He liked to tell funny stories to make people ________ (laugh).
13. We were ___________(frighten) after watching the frightening film.
14. Uncle Wang enjoys __________ (make) things.
15. Everybody should do something for birds __________ (active).
16. ★We hope all animals can live in this wetland __________ (comfortable).
17. ★___________(step) on the snakes is very dangerous for people.
18. ★A crane _________ (fly) over our house an hour ago.
19. ★His father from the USA in half a month. ( return )
20. ★Look! How wonderfully the children___________ (dance).
Mrs White had a lovely cat, and it was the cat’s first winter. One evening, it was cold outside when it began to snow _ 1__. Mrs White looked everywhere and shouted its name, but she couldn’t __2__ it. So she ___3__ the police and said, “I lost my cat. Did _4 find one?” “No, Madam,” answered the policeman at the other end, “I’ll ring you up if someone finds it. _5__, what colour is your cat?” “White.” “I think it _6 _ in the snow. But don’t worry. I know cats are really very strong animals. They sometimes live for a few days in the snow, and until it melts(融化) or somebody finds them, they are quite all right.” Mrs White felt __7__ when she heard this, “Yes, yes, I think you are right,” she said, “and our cat are very clever. She is __8__ than any other cat. She can almost talk.” The policeman was getting rather tired. “Well, then,” He said, “why don’t you __9__ your telephone? Perhaps she is trying to __10 _ you now!”
( )1.A. thick B. thicky
( )2.A. look for B. find
spoke B. told C. heavily D. heavy C. find out D. found C. asked D.
( )4.A.no one B. someone everyone
C. anyone D.
( )5.A. By the way B. In the way C. On the way D. This way ( )6.A. maybe B. may be C. be
( )7.A. happy B. sad C. unhappy D. worried ( )8.A. more cleverer B. clever C. much cleverer D. much more clever
( )9.A. put down down
B. write down C. take down D. sit
Mr read has a large farm near a hill. He and his wife are busy all the day. They’re often tired but they have a lot of expensive things and they live a happy life. One day their sows(母猪) had twenty baby pigs. Mrs read had to look after them at home. And at that time she had much housework to do. Several weeks later she let the baby pigs come out of the pigsty(猪圈) and look for some food themselves. Her seven-year-old son John came back from school. He was ready to help his mother. The woman was happy and told him to count them and see if they were all there. The boy threw his schoolbag on the table and ran out. About half an hour later the supper was ready, but the boy didn’t come back. The woman had to go to see what was wrong with her son. and she saw her son running after a baby pig.
“What are you running after it for?” she asked. “Are they all right?”
“I counted nineteen, mummy,” said the boy. “But only the fellow(家伙) is running about so fast that I can’t count it all!” ( )1. Mr and Mrs read ARE ____.
A. workers B. farmers C. drivers D. doctors ( )2. Mr and Mrs are tired but ____.
A. they get a lot of money B. they get little food
C. they want to leave the farm D. they have enough food to eat
( )3. John found ____ so he was ready to help her.
A. his mother was very busy B. his mother was too tired to work
C. his mother was ill D. his mother was hungry ( )4. Mrs Read told her son to ____.
A. do some house B. look after the pigs
C. give some food to the pigs D. see is some of the pigs were missing(丢失)
( )5. In fact, ____. A. John couldn’t count the pigs at all B. John was too young to catch the pig
C. John wouldn’t count the pigs D. all the pigs were there
Many birds live _____________ in Zhalong Nature Reserve all year_________,while some only _________ there for a short time.There are many _________ in the ___________,and the birds can __________ catch them for food. Zhalong Nature Reserve is an important ____________ area for the _________ red-crowned cranes.There are not many red-crowned __________ in the world.Some of _________ live in Zhalong.
We do a bird __________ once a year.We are now ___________ secondary school students to __________.We need _________ people to help us count and do __________ to help the birds.