16. There is_______ u and _______s in the word "us".
A. an, a B. an, an C. a, an D. a, a
17. -What's on the table? -There_______ an orange and two pears on the table.
A. is B．are C．have D．has
18. -Excuse me, when is the Christmas party of our school?
-This year,it's_______18:00_______ Monday evening.
A. at; on B. on; in C. at; in D. on; on
19. -_______Tom play football well? -Yes, many people like him.
A. Is B. Are C. Does D. Do
20. He likes to eat rice, _______ and_______.
A. chicken, tomatoes B. chickens, tomatoesC. chicken, tomatos D. chickens , tomatos
21. -_______ do you celebrate Christmas?
-Our family members get together and give each other presents.
A. How B. Why C. What D. Where
22. -How often do you play computer games?
-I don't like computer games. I _______ play them.
A sometimes B. seldom C. often D. usually
23. Daniel buys a teddy bear for Simon in a_______.
A. flower shop B. clothes shop C. bookshop D. toy shop
24. There are_______ months in a year. September is the_______ month.
A. twelve; nine B. twelfth; nine C. twelfth; ninth D. twelve; ninth
25.-Do we need to buy_______ oranges for the party?
-Yes, we also need_______ bread and juice.
A. some; some B. some ; any C. any; some D. any; any
26. Justin Bieber has many good songs. They are_______ with young people.
A. modern B. beautiful C. easy D. popular
27. Kitty is a good dancer and she_______ dancing after school every day.
A. needs B. practices C. makes D. dreams
28. -What would you like to order?
-Let me have a look at the_______, please.
A. book B. window C. menu D. plate
29. -Lily looks good _______ pink.
-Yes, the pink dress looks cool_______ her.
A. in; on B. in; in C. on; on D. on; in
30. -Happy New Year! -_______.
A. It's OK. B. The same to you !C. Yes. D. Happy birthday !
clothes. The zebra says the zebra his white clothes.
run after 1
he can see his white clothes.
the trees. The zebra goes home and doesn't wear the white clothes again.
31. A. sisters B. brothers C. cousins D. friends
32. A. his B. its C. their D. her
33. A. green B. black C. white D. brown
34. A. want B. have C. make D. take
35. A. returns B. keeps C. borrows D. lends
36. A. lion B. tiger C. fox D. dog
37. A. never B. sometimes C. always D. seldom
38. A. because B. so C. that D. then
39. A. picks up B. looks for C. puts on D. takes off
40. A. between B. among C. around D. near
41. Millie has classes from Monday to Friday.
42. On Friday morning Millie doesn't have biology.
43. Millie has five classes a day.
44. The math class begins at 9:00 0n Thursday morning.
45. Millie has an art lesson every day.
Do you like children? Do you have free time in the afternoon? We need a babysitter for our son. He's five years old. The working time is from Monday to Friday,3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (5 $ an hour)
We need help with: Looking after our son; Reading to him; Playing with him.
You must work at our house. We live near Zhangjiagang Shopping Park. Please call Mr. Green at 0512- 56778866.
根据短文内容 ,选择最佳答案 (共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 。
46. From Monday to Friday, the babysitter works_______ every day.
A. one hour B. two hours C. three hours D. four hours
47. Which is NOT the work the babysitter needs to do?
A. Cooking for the child. B. Playing with the child.
C. Reading books to the child. D. Looking after the child.
48. The babysitter must work_______.
A. at the babysitter's house B. at Zhangjiagng Shopping Park
C. at Mr. Green's house D. in the kindergarten(幼儿园)
49. If_______, you can get the job.
A. you like children, but you have no time in the afternoon.
B. you like children, but you don't know how to play with them.
C. you are good with children, and you are free in the afternoon.
D. you are good with children, and you like reading.
50. The article is _______.
A. a piece of news(新闻) B. a story C. a letter D. an ad(广告)
One day, Mr. Smith goes to a dinner party. He is wearing very old clothes. He comes into the room. But people in the room don't look at him. They don't ask him to sit at the table. He isn't happy. But he says nothing.
Mr. Smith goes home quickly and puts on his best clothes. He goes back to the party. Everyone in the room stands up and looks at him. They give him good food to eat.
Mr. Smith takes off his coat and puts it on the food and says, "Eat, coat!" Mr. Smith answers, "I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wear old clothes, you don't look at me. You don't ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now I see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”
51. One day, Mr. Smith goes to_______.
A. a birthday party B. a dinner party C. an English party D. a movie
52. When he comes into the room, the people don't look at him. Why?
A. Because the people don't ask him to come. B. Because Mr. Smith wears old clothes.
C. Because Mr. Smith doesn't say hello to them first. D. Because it is night, they don't see him.
53. Why does he go home quickly?
A. Because he doesn't want to stay there. B. Because he goes home for his best clothes.
C. Because the people there ask him to leave. D. Because he doesn't like the food there.
54. What's the meaning of "astonished" in Chinese?
A．高兴的 B．不满的 C．感到奇怪的 D．生气的
55. Which is right according to the article?
A. A person in good clothes should eat good food. B. A good coat should eat good food.
C. We can't judge a man by his clothes. D. Mr. Smith is stupid(愚蠢的)．
66. -Where is Amy? -She is_______ (talk) to Mr. Wu.
67. -What's your _______subject? -I like P．E．best.
68. -How_______ do you watch TV? -Three times a week.
69. -What do you eat in the morning? -_______ breakfast, I have bread and milk.
70. -Do you like sports? -Yes, I often play football to keep________.
71.The_______（家长）meeting begins at two o'clock in the afternoon.
72. Sandy and Kitty enjoy_______（听）to music.
73. Daniel_______（戴）glasses and his hair is very short.
74. It _______（花费）me about an hour to get to school every day.
75. Mrs. Wu is our English teacher. We like_______（她）．
night. He likes to help drivers do more work. He is the first one to come to the bus station and the last one to uncle's son and in the same class. taller than I. He says he loves his 七、书面表达（满分20分）
Hope Middle School校报招聘英文编辑一名，Ann很想试一试，请阅读表格内容，帮助Ann写一份自我介绍，不能遗漏要点。