plant flowers draw pictures play cards
half an hour have a good time take care of sb
go out how long on vacation \holiday on business call sb out look after of one’s own
at supper time let sb in accept one’s apology get sb out last weekend go to the beach make sure
look forward to jump out of prefer A to B have sth done
1. -I am glad to be invited to Susan’s birthday party on Friday evening, mum.
A. Good luck B. Thank you C. With pleasure D. Have a good time
2. did they swim? -For two hours.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. How many
3. Exciting sport it is to climb the mountain!
A. How B. What C. What a D. What an
4. I have my photo A. take B. taking C.taken D. to take
5.Tomorrow, we have to be on time, so remember to your clock.
A. set B. buy C. sell D. watch
6.Every one of us is looking forward to a good grade.
A. get B. gets C. to get D. getting
A. How B. When C. What D. Where
A. How B. What C. What a D. What an
9.- Did you walk to the waterfall? . I was tired but happy!
A. Yes, I did. B. Yes, I did C. No, I didn’t D. No, I wasn’t.
10. She like English when she was in the seventh grade.
A. isn’t B. doesn’t C. didn’t D. wasn’t
11. The sun is shining. fine day it is ?
A. How B. How a C. What a D. What an
12.Hello! I am A. in B. on C. for D. with
13.Ten minutes ago, there an eraser, a pen and some books on the desk.
A. was B. were C. is D. are
14. I want to go to a A. dance B. dance’s C. dancing D. danced
15.- How – It was great.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
at the end of next to a pile of be far from close to go hiking turn left\right feel tired
go camping take the first turning on the left at the same time
get on get off write down take a photo at the corner of in the neighborhood take Bus NO.3
across from get to\arrive in,at\reach be opposite to
between and get\be lost on the way to follow my direction It is +adj for sb to do sth on the left side of make a mistake
go\walk straight in the front of in front of of course
1. If you want to sit on two chairs, you will fall A. between B. under C. among D. into
2. I don’t know A. which to choose B. choose which C. which choose D. to choose which
3. If it rain tomorrow, I will go to the zoo,
A. doesn’t B. don’t C. isn’t D. won’t
4. I don’t know if he here. I will call you.
A. will come, will come B. comes, comes C. will come, comes D. comes, will come
5.When I the farm, the children had left.
A. got B. reached C. arrived D. came
6.The buss stop is the left.
A. in B. at C. on D. into
you are tired, you can have a rest.
A. And B. But C. If D. So
8.What is the building the shopping center?
A. of B. in C. by D. beside
9.Mr. Brown buys a new house a beautiful garden.
A. and B. with C. to D. for
10.Let me tell the way the bank.
A. in B. to C. at D. into
A. away from B. far from C. away to D. far to
12. Turn right and then you can see the parking pot.
A. the B. \ C. to D. on
he is only seven.
A. if B. although C. but D. because
14. Have a healthy lifestyle to keep A. health B. healthy C. in good healthy D. a health
go on a diet put on first of all take in
in the end make up give up doing sth get along with take medicine twice a week lose weight
put on weight fatter and fatter you’d better be afraid to do sth be bad for too…to… less\more than see the doctor
give some advice have\get a cold keep fit worry about
go on a diet take a bath feel terrible go travelling have a cough have an English test two more apples advice sb to do be good for get along well with enjoy oneself ask for advice care about
1.You ‘d better A. don’t B. not to C. don’t do D. not to do
2.His brother is excited to fall asleep.
A. very B. too C. so D. enugh
A. wear B. wore C. to wear D. wearing
4. Lucy is afraid to in front of people and Lily’s afraid of at home.
A. speaking, staying B. speak, stay C. speaking, to stay D. speak, staying
5.We should 1,500 calories every day.
A. put on B. take off C. take in D. put away
A. put off B. put out C. put on D. put up
7. Of all the subjects, chemistry seems to be for me.
A. difficult B. more difficult C. too difficult D. the most difficult
A. Five days B. Once a month C. In a week D. Last year
9. This year, our school is than it was last year.
A. much more beautiful B. much beautiful C. the most beautiful D.very more beautiful
10. The coat is expensive . I don’t want to spend money.
A. too much, too much B. too much, much too C. much too , too much D. much too, much too
11. You should more water when you have fever.
A. drinks B. drinking C. drank D. have
12. The doctor advice Tom too much.
A. don’t to eat B. doesn’t eat C. not to eat D. not eat