Unit 1 Will people have robots（第3课时）学案
励志小木屋：Today must borrow nothing of tomorrow.今日事今日毕。
学习目标：1、知识目标：重点：words , phrases
Task1. Translate these phrases into English
宇航员_______ 太空站_______ 爱上某人或某物_____________在十年内 _______ 穿一身套装_______ 会做某事____________ 穿着更随意_______ 去某地度假_______ 总有一天_______ Task2、通过预习3a回答以下几个问题：
2.我将住在上海，因为去年我去过哪里并且爱上了它。 3. During the week I’ll look smart, and probably will wear a suit. ________________________________________________________ 4.On the weekend, I’ll be able to dress more casually._____________________.
(二)预习诊断：单词拼写 1. Will people l to be 100 years old? 2. Yang Liwei is the first a____________ in China.
3. I f________ in love with the weather here last year.
4. In autumn, the leaves f to the ground.
5. He lives a in the large house, but he doesn’t feel lonely. 6. If you become a professional player, you’ll be a __to make a living you love.
(三)预习反思：Do you have any question?
Step1.预习交流 Step2. Warming-up Step 3: Lead- in Step4 Practice Step 5 精讲点拨: I don’t like living alone.
Alone既可用作副词，也可用作形容词，它表示客观上只有一个人没有人做伴。 Lonely的意思也是一个人，但它表示心灵的孤独，寂寞。 Eg: I feel at home, I have no friends. She lives in the mountain.
Step 5 拓展延伸：词的适当形式填空 1. Where ___ you ___(live) five years ago? I ___(live) in Anqing.
2. He ____(be ) a teacher after he leaves college.
3.Now he ___(have) lots of leisure time, but he___(have) leisure time in ten years.
4. There ____(be) fewer children in people’s homes in 10 years.
5.____they____(play) football after school next Monday? No, they____.
Step 6 Summary
三、 限时作业 （每空1分，共10分） 得分率______
1. I___ rockets to the moon when I grow up.
A. will put B. will fly C. will take D. will be fly 2. If there are___ trees, the air in our city will be _________cleaner.
A. less; more B. more; more C. more; much D. much; more
3. There is_______ meat but_________ cakes on the plate. Please have one.
A. a little; a few B. a few; a little C. few; little D. little; a few
4.What do you think________ in ten years? A, will Sally be B. Sally will be C. is Sally be
5. —Will there be more people in 100 years, do you think?
A. No, there isn’t B. No, there aren’t C. No, there won’t
6. How many people _______there fifty years ago.
A. will B. were C. are D. will be
7. —I think that China will win the World Cup one day.
—I____. The Chinese team is becoming stronger and stronger.
A. agree B. disagree C. am not agree D. think