I’m going to study computer science
What are their jobs?
a computer programmer
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Review the words.
athlete gymnast pilot astronaut computer programmer actor actress waiter waitress dentist nurse cook engineer carpenter servant farmer postman mailman diver soldier police officer dancer artist violinist musician
1a Do you think these jobs are interesting? Rank them [1-12].
___computer programmer ___ cook ___ doctor ___ engineer ___ teacher ___ violinist ___ bus driver ___ pilot ___ pianist ___ basketball player ___ scientist ___ actor
1b Listen and fill in the blanks. Then match the items.
1.computer programmer 2.basketball player 3.engineer acting a. take _______ lessons b. study_________ science computer c. practice _________ basketball every day d. study ______ really hard math
1c Pair work
A: What do you want to be when you grow up? B: I want to be a basketball player. A: How are going to do that? B: I’m going to practice basketball every day.
engineer study math hard
--What do you want to be when you grow up? --I want to be an engineer. -- How are you going to do that? -- I’m going to study math hard.
actor take acting lessons
--What do you want to be when you grow up? --I want to be an actor. --How are you going to do that?
--I’m going to take acting lessons.
2a Listen. What is Cheng Han going to do? Check ( √ ) the correct boxes in the picture.
2b Listen again. What are Cheng Han’s plans for the future? Complete the chart.
He wants to be a teacher. He is going to move to Beijing. He is going to learn how to teach children. He is going to finish high school and college first.
2c Ask and answer questions A: What does Cheng Han want to be?
B: He wants to be a teacher.
A : Where is Cheng Han going to move?
B: He is going to move to Beijing.
A: What is Cheng Han going to do?
B: He is going to learn how to teach children.
A: When is Cheng Han going to start?
B: He is going to finish high school and college first.
Ask and answer questions about Cheng Han’s plans. He wants to be What does Cheng a teacher. Han want to be?
Where is he going to move?
He’s going to…
How is he going to do that?
He’s going to…
When is he going to…
He’s going to…
2d Role-play the conversation.
Andy: What are you reading, Ken? Ken: The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway. Andy: Wow, now I know why you’re so good at writing stories. be good at… 擅长于干… Ken: Yes, I want to be a writer. Andy: Really? How are you going to become a writer? Ken: Well, I’m going to keep on writing stories, of course. What do you want to be?
keep on doing… 继续，坚持干…
be sure about… 对…有把握，确信…
Andy: My parents want me to b
e a doctor, but I’m
not sure about that.
try one’s best 尽最大努力
Ken: Well, don’t worry. Not everyone knows what
they want to be. Just make sure you try your best. Then you can be anything you want!
Andy: Yes, you’re right.
make sure 确信，证实
Read the conversation and find the 2d answers to the questions. 1. What does Ken want to be? He wants to be a writer. ____________________________________ 2. How is he going to become a writer? ____________________________________ He’s going to keep on writing stories. 3. What does Andy want to be? His parents wants him to be a doctor. ____________________________________ But he’s not sure about that. ____________________________________
Role-play the conversation.
What are you reading, Ken?...
The Old Man and the Sea by Hemingway. …
1. What are you going to be when you grow up？ 1) 这是一个be going to用于特殊疑问句 的句子, be going to用于疑问句中将be 放在主语前。如： Are you going to hike to the top of the mountain？你们要徒步登上山顶吗？
How are you going to do that？
be going to表示将要发生的动作,
含有“计划, 打算”的意思, 后跟动词
如: next Sunday下星期天, next month下个月, next year 明年等。
如: I am going to play football this afternoon．
I’m not going to swim this
2) grow up 指人或动物长大、成年、 成熟。
如: She’s growing up fast.
A close friendship gradually grew
up between them.
2. He is going to move to Beijing. 他将搬去北京住。 1) move v.
a. (使) 移动
Who has moved my book?
Who Moved My Cheese is a popular book. 《谁动了我的奶酪》是一本很畅销的书。
That car was really moving.
那汽车跑得可真快。 c. 搬家 We’re going to move next week. 我们打算下周搬家。
3.be sure about 确信； be sure about sth /doing sth 确定某事或者确定干某事 如：You can be sure about their interest in it. 你可以肯定他们对这个很感兴趣。 4.make sure 确保；查明 如： I make sure he will come here. 5. try one’s best 尽最大努力 尽力干某事用： try one's best to do sth 如： I'll try my best to pass the exam.
Sentences pattern: --What are you going to be when you grow up? --I am going to be a/an… -- How are you going to do that ? -- I am going to … be going to +v原形表示“打算做某事”
1. Mr. Green is going to buy a big house for his parents with his money. ____ 2. Ben and Alice put their books on the
at desks __ the same time.
3. His Chinese teacher is going to send
to the articles __ newspapers.
like 4. Paris sounds ____ a city that Cheng Han enjoys.
a Ming wants to be a reporter
for ___ a sports magazine.
II 根据提示完成下列句子 1. My brother is going to be a p___ (a ilot person who controls a plane) when he grows up. ngineer 2. Bill’s father is an e_______ (a person who is trained to plan the making of machines, roads, etc).
ove 3. Cheng Han is going to m____ (to change the place where you live, work, etc) to New York. it 4. She exercises every day to keep f___ (healthy and strong). rofessional 5. Yao Ming is a p_________ (doing something as a paid job) basketball player.
Ⅲ Match these questions and answers:
1. What are you going to be when you grow up? c 2. Are you going to sing country music? e 3. How are you going to become a singer? a 4. When are you going to start? b 5. Where are you going to take singing lessons? d a. I’m going to take singing lessons. b. I’m going to start next month. c. I’m going to be a singer. d. In New York City. e. No, I’m not.
I’m a usual boy. But I have a dream. I’m going to be a famous actor when I grow up. 我只是一个普通男孩, 但我有
So I learn Chinese Kungfu very hard.
I never give up.
At last, I become a very famous actor.
Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者,事竟成。 Work hard, You can make your dream come true! 努力吧, 你可以梦想成真！
My plan for life I’m going to be…
Where there is a will, there is a way.
I’m going to study computer science
句型：1. What are you going to be when you grow up? I’m going to be a\an…
2. How are you going to do that? I’m going to practice---every day study------(really hard) take-------lessons
3. What is he/she going to be when he/she
He/She is going to be a\an…
4. How is he/she going to do that?
He/She is going to practice---every day
A: What are you going to be when you grow up? B: I’m going to be a teacher. A: How are you going to do that ? B: I’m going to study hard every day. A: Where are you going to work? B: I’m going to work in Tianmen.
What are you going to be when you grow up? a singer ---I’m going to be … How are you going to do that ? (practice singing every day) ---I’m going to … Taiwan Where are you going to work? ---I’m going to work in …
A: What are you going to be when you grow up? B: I’m going to be a singer. A: How are you going to do that ? B: I’m going to practice singing every day. A: Where are you going to work? B: I’m going to work in Taiwan.
Read the sentences carefully.
want to be… 想成为，想要成为
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be an engineer. How are you going to do that? I’m going to study math really hard.
Where are you going to work? I’m going to move to Shangha
When are you going to start? I’m going to start when I finish high school and college.
be going to+动词原形结构 1、be going to 句型的用法
注意：句型中有be动 词， 用is还是am还是 are，取决于主语.
对于将要发生的事，或打算、计划、决定要做的 事，皆以“be going to +动词原形”的句型来表 示。 如：I’m going to be a teacher when I grow up. They’re going to play volleyball next week.
2、肯定句的构成和用法 句型: 主语+be going to+动词原形+…… 如：
I am going to play football next Sunday. He is going to teach in Beijing next year. They’re going to meet outside the school gate. It is going to rain. We’re going home tomorrow.
3、否定句的构成和用法 句型：主语+be not going to +动词原形 如：
We’re not going to have any class next week. It’s not going to rain this afternoon. I’m not going to be a teacher. He isn’t going to see his brother tomorrow. They aren’t going to watch TV this evening.
4、一般疑问句的构成和用法 句型：be+主语+going to +动词原形…？ 如：
Are you going to be a doctor in the future? Yes ,I am.(肯定回答）/No, I’m not.(否定回答）。 Is your sister going to bring you lunch? Yes,she is./No,she isn’t.
How are they going to school tomorrow? By bike.
What is he going to do next Sunday? He is going to read books.
When are you going to buy a new bike? Tomorrow. Where is the little girl going ? She is going to her grandma’s home.
are going to 1.The boys __________ (go) play soccer this afternoon. going to play 2. Are you _____________(play) basketball with me _____ next week? is move to 3.The actor ___ going to ________(move) New York. 4. He admires actors very much. He’s going to take _____ (act) lessons every day. acting 5. Lucy ________________(not stay) at home next is not going to stay weekend.
二、句型转换。 1.They have a basketball match every Sunday. (用next Sunday 替换 every Sunday ) They____going ___have a basketball match next Sunday. are ____ to ____ 2.We are going to have a school trip next week. (就划线部分提问） ____ ____ you ____ ____ ___next week? What are going to do
3.I’m going to see my teacher on Teachers’ Day. (改为一般疑问句，并做肯定回答） --____ ____ going to see _____ teacher on Teachers’ Day? Are you your --Yes, I am.
三、连词成句 1.I’m, going to, walk, school, not, to, _____________________________________. I’m not going to walk to school 2. Friday, what, is, do, going, to, next, he _____________________________________? What is he going to do next Friday
3a Match what these people want to do with what they are going to do.
____1. My friend wants to be an engineer. e ____2. My brother wants to be an actor. h
____3. I want to be a sc
____4. My sister wants to be a school teacher. d ____5. Those boys want to be soccer players. a ____6. My friend and I want to be singers. c
g ____7. My cousin wants to be a cook.
____8. I want to be a race car driver. b
a. They’re going to practice every day. b. I’m going to buy a fast car c. We’re going to take singing lessons. d. She’s going to study education. e. She’s going to study math. f. I’m going to study science. g. He’s going to a cooking school. h. He’s going to take acting lessons.
3b Fill in the blanks. Then practice the conversation.
A: Kelly, what do you want to bewhen you grow up? B: Iwantto be a doctor. A: Wow! How are you going to do that? B: I’m going to study medicine at a university. A: Hmm…sounds difficult. _______are yougoingto Where study? B: I’m going tostudy in London. A:When are you going to start? B: I’m going to start next September.
A: What are you going to be when you grow up? B: I’m going to be a/an… A:How are you going to do that? B:I’m going to.. A:Where are you going to work?
B:I’m going to work in…
What Where How When
Chen Han is going to be an actor.
He is going to move to New York Cheng Han is going to take acting lessons He is going to finish high school college first.
B 1. There ____ a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine this evening. (2007 河北邢台)
A. will have B. is going to be C. is going to have D. is having
2. There ________ a football game between B Italy and Germany tomorrow morning. A. has B. is going to be C. will have D. has been （2005年武汉） 3. ---Why are you in such a hurry, Mike? C ---There _________ an NBA basketball game in ten minutes. A. will have B. will be C. is going to be D. are going to be （09福州）
A 4. Attention, please. There____ a football game between China and Korea this evening. A. is going to be B. has been C. has D. will have （09淄博）
I ．按要求改写下列各句。 1．We are going to play ping-pong on Saturday． （改为一般疑问句并作否定回答） Are we —______ _______ going to play ping-pong on Saturday？ —__________，we __________． No aren’t 2．He's going to tell me all about it.（改为否定句） He _____ ______ going to tell me all about it． is not 3．She is going to work hard at English this term． （对划线部分提问） ______ ______ she ______ ______ _______ What is going to do this term？
4．They're going to the Sun Island by bus． （对划线部分提问） How are going to __________ _________ they __________ __________ the Sun Island？ 5．The students of Class Three have a field trip on Sunday.（用next Sunday改写） The students of Class Three ___ ______ to _____ are going __ have a field trip next Sunday． 6．Linda has lunch at school on Tuesdays． （用next Tuesday改写） is going to have Linda ______ ______ ______ _________lunch at school next Tuesday．
。 1.我叔叔今晚要来。 My uncle ______ _______ _______． will come tonight 2．他没有打算住那座小屋 isn’t going to live He ____ _______ _______ _______ in the small house. 3．我们要读这本书。 are going to read We ______ __________ _____ ______ this book． 4．—你爸爸要去钓鱼吗？ —不，他要去游泳。 —__________ your father __________ __________？ Is going fishing —No，he is __________ __________． going swimming
1.Make sentences with"be going to" 2.Make a survey of your friends, relatives,or classmates,write a report about their dream jobs.(50words)
I’m going to study computer science
1a Match the pictures with the New Year’s resolutions. resolution
1. Learn to play an instrument（乐器） 2. make the soccer team
3. get good grades 4. eat healthier food 3
5. get lots of exercise
1b Pair work
A: What are you going to do next year? B: Well, I’m going to take guitar lessons. I really love music. A: Sounds interesting. I’m going to learn a foreign language. B : Are you? Great! But foreign languages are not for me.
foreign adj. 外国的 foreigner n.外国人
1c Listen and circle the resolutions you hear in 1a
1. learn to play an instrument 2. make the soccer team 3. get good grades
4. eat healthier food
5. get lots of exercise
1d Listen again and fill in the chart.
Lucy Kim learn to play the piano
How are they going to do it?
I’m going to take piano lessons.
I’m going to study hard and do get good grades my homework every day.
I’m going to practice really hard. make the soccer (I’m going to go to a summer camp Mike team and play soccer every day there.)
Pair works: What other resolutions can you make?
A: I want to be a teacher. B: How are you going to do that? A: Well, I’m going to study hard and get good grades. B: Sounds like a good plan. I want to get a lot of exercise.
2a Discuss the questions with your partner.
Did you make any resolution last year? No , I didn’t. Were you able to keep them? Why or why not? No , I wasn’t. Because I forgot them.
be able to… 会；能够
2b Read the passage and match each paragraph with its main purpose.
1. To question the idea of making resolutions 2. To give the meaning of resolution 3. To discuss the different kinds of resolutions
make promise 做承诺
1. Do you know what a resolution is? It’s a kind of promise. Most of the time, we make promises to other people. (“Mom, I promise I’m going to tidy my room when I get back from school.”) However, promises you make to yourself are resolutions, and the most common kind is New Year’s resolutions. D When we make resolutions at the beginning of the year, we hope that we are going to improve our lives. Some people write down their resolutions and plans for the coming year. This helps them to remember their resolutions. Others tell their family and friends about their wish and plans. write down
improve 改进；提升 写下，记下
physical adj. 身体的 physical health 身体健康
2. There are different kinds of resolutions. Some are about physical health. For example, some people promise themselves they are going to start an exercise program or eat less fast food. Many resolutions have to do with selfA improvement. ______ Some people might say they are going to take up a hobby like painting or taking photos, or learn to play the guitar. Some resolutions have to do with better planning, like making a weekly plan for schoolwork.______ B
take up 开始从事；拿起
have to do with… 与…相关
have sth in common（with） 有共同之处
3. Although there are differences, most resolutions have one thing in common. People hardly ever keep them! ________Sometimes the resolutions may be C too difficult to keep. Sometimes people just forget about them. For this reason, some people say the best resolution is to have no resolutions! How about you— will you make any next year?
2c Write the letters [A-D] in the correct places in the passage.
A: There are about making yourself a better person. B: For example, a student may have to find more time to study. C: There are good reasons for this. D: The start of the year is often a time for making resolutions.
2d Answer the questions with short sentences.
1.What is a resolution?
It is a kind of promise.
2. When do people usually make resolutions? The start of the year. 3.Why do people usually make resolutions?
They want to improve their lives.
4. How do people remember their resolutions?
They write down them or tell their family and friends.
5.How many kinds of resolutions does the writer talk about? Three .
6.Why do you think resolutions may be difficult to keep? Because people just forget about them. 7.Do you agree with the writer? Why or why not? Yes , I think so. Because doing is better than saying.
1. at the beginning of this year 在今年的年初
beginning n. 开头, 反义词为 end，结束。
at the beginning of 在……开始 at the end of 在……末尾 from the beginning to end 从头到尾 如：He will come here at the beginning of this month. 我们在月初来到这里。
2. They are going to start an exercise program or eat less fast food. eat与have这两个动词都可以表示“吃”。 1) eat可用作及物或不及物动词, 是日常用语， 但用在日常口语中不够礼貌。让别人“吃”， 通常用have。
如: Where shall we have our dinner?
2) 在美国, eat既作“吃”, 又作“喝”解。 如: We eat our soup first.
3) have是普通用语, 同样可以表示“吃”,
如: What time do you have supper？ 你们什么时候吃晚饭？ I do not have coffee in the evening. 晚上我不喝咖啡。
注意: “吃药”, 习惯上说have／take
如: Your son catches a bad cold. He should have some medicine.
3. Some resolutions have to do with better panning… 有些决定与合理的时间规划有关…
1) 句中planning 为名词，表示“计划、规划”如： city planning(城市规划)。better plan 意为：合理 规划，指通过制定计划来更加充分地利用时间、 空间、精力。
2) Have to do with 表示“与…相关；与…有关联 或有关系”如： What dose this problem have to do with what we ’re learning today? 这道题跟我们今天所学的内容有什么关系？
4. Sometimes the resolutions may be too difficult to keep. 有些时候这些决定可能会太难而无法实现 1) 句中情态动词 may 表示推测，相当于汉语的 “可能；也许；大概”的意思。如： You may be right this time, but I’ m not sure. 这一次或许你是对的，但是我无法确定。 2) 英语中too…to…是一个固定结构，表示“太…而 不能… ’’如: The kid is too young to play this game. 这个小孩太小，不能玩这个游戏。
3) 句中的动词keep表示“履行（诺言等）；遵守（惯 例等）”如： People hardly ever keep them! 人们很少履行它们（指计划）。 还有类似的用法： keep a promise(信守承诺) keep one’s promise (遵守承诺；说话算数)等。如： We always keep our word.我们说话是算数的。
have to do with （与…有关） make promises（做出承诺） have something in common （有共同之处） write down （写下；记下） for this reason（为此；由于这个原因） take up（开始从事）
Xiamen is a beautiful modern city. It’s called International“Garden city” (A City in Bloom)What are you going to do to make it more beautiful?
We’re going to build a new highway(flyover)
We’re going to build more buildings
We’re going to build a new subway.
We are going to protect the animals.
We’re going to plant more trees and flowers.
We are going to build a new shopping mall.
Groupwork. City designers.
Imagine you work for our city. It’s your job to make it better( cleaner, more beautiful, richer, etc.) What are you going to do? Discuss and write your plans.
Ⅰ. 请根据汉语提示完成下列句子 每空词数不限
1. Alice and Ben made their New Year’s resolutions ______________________ (新年决心) yesterday. write down 2. Please__________ (写下)your name!
get good grades 5. Tony is going to _______________ (取得 好成绩) next year.
have to do with
1.They have a basketball match every Sunday. (用next Sunday替换every Sunday) They ____ _____ ___ _____ a basketball are going to have match next Sunday. 2. We are going to have a school trip next week. (就划线部分提问) _____ are What ____ you ___ ___ _____ next week? to do going 4. I’m, going to, w
alk, school, not, to, (连词成句) I’m not going to walk to school. __________________________________
3. I’m going to see my teacher on
Teachers’ Day. (改为一般疑问句,
并做肯定回答） Are you your --____ ____ going to see _____ teacher on Teachers’ Day? --Yes, I am. 5. Friday, what, is, do, going, to, next,
he (连词成句） What is he going to do next Friday ________________________________?
Write a passage about how you
are going to make your city cleaner.
Fill in the blanks with the right words.
1. A resolution is a kind of p________. We usually make romise eginning resolutions at the b_________ of mprove the year. We hope to i_________ our lives.
hysical 2. Some resolutions are about p_______ health. Many resolutions have to do with self-improvement. Some resolutions have to do with better planning, like making a w______ plan eekly for s__________. choolwork
Let’s review the phrases. And make a sentence with it. 1. 在??的开端 _________________ at the beginning of 2. 写下；记录下 _________________ write down 3. 关于；与......有关系 ________________ have to do with take up 4. 学着做；开始做 ___________________ 5. 有相同之处 _______________________ have something in common 6. 太??而不能 ________________ too … to … 7. 向某人许诺 __________________ make promises to sb. 8. 提高某人的生活 _________________ improve one’s life
Do you have any New Year’s Resolutions? What is it? My New Year’s Resolution has to do with self-improvement. I’m going to take up violin. I’m going to take violin lessons every weekends. My New Year’s Resolution has to do with physical health. I’m going to eat less fast food and get lots of exercise.
1. own adj. & adv.
常用结构：“one’s own + 事物”某人 自己的事物 e.g. This is my own camera. I bought it with my own money. 这是我自己的照像机，是我用自己的钱 买的。
2. personal adj. 个人的；私人的 名词 person (人) + al → personal 个人的
e.g. Personal health is necessary for this job. 做此工作需要健康身体。
This kind of dog can guide the blind person. 这种狗能引导盲人行走。
3. relationship n. 关系
名词 relation + ship → relationship 关系 e.g. The relationship between Mr. Smith and his son is very close. 史密斯和他儿子的关系 很亲密。
Complete the first two paragraphs about 3a resolutions with the words in the box. 写作指导： 首先，掌握方框中单词的含义；并阅读短 文，整体把握短文大意。 其次，分析有空格的每个句子，根据上下 文意及固定搭配来确定空格处的意思，从 而确定空格处所用的单词。 最后，再通读一遍短文，检查是否正确。
take, listen, make, is, help, learn, are are Resolutions _______ promises to yourself. They may _________ to make help you a better person and to make your life easier.
I am going to ________ four make resolutions.
The first resolution is about my own personal improvement. Next year, or take maybe sooner, I am going to _______ up is a new hobby. I think singing ________ a learn great activity so I am going to _______ to sing. I think this will also make my family happy because they love to ______ to music and sing together. listen
1. are; 句意“决心是对你自己的许诺。” 2. help; 空格前有情态动词may，可知空 格处应用动词原形；此处应为固定搭 配help to do sth. 帮某人……
4. take；固定搭配 take up 开始学习。
5. is；动名词 singing 做主语时，做单数 看，因此空格处应用is的形式。 6. learn；固定搭配learn to do sth. 学习 做某事
7. listen； 固定搭配 listen to music 听音 乐
3b Write your resolutions under the following headings. 1. Ideas for improving my physical health ___________________________________ get more exercise; eat more vegetables 2. Ideas for improving my relationships with my family and friends help mom cook meals; ___________________________________ ___________________________________ play games with friends
3. Ideas for doing better at school make a weekly plan for schoolwork; ___________________________________ ___________________________________ work hard at math and English
Use your notes to write three more 3c paragraphs about your resolutions. In each paragraph, write what you are going to do and why. The second resolution is about improving my physical health. I’m going to get more exercise and eat __________________________________ more vegetables. __________________________________
The third resolution is about improving my relationships with my family and friends. I’m going to help mom cook meal and do __________________________________ the dishes. I’m going to play games with __________________________________ my friends. __________________________________
The last resolutions is about how to do better at school. I’m going to make a weekly plan for __________________________________ schoolwork. I’m going work hard at __________________________________ English and math. __________________________________
go to school or work by electric-bike.
We’re going to help clean the streets and parks on the weekends.
We’re going to use more cleaner energy.
1. Match the jobs with the school subjects. Then make some sentences with them.
1. computer programmer 2. engineer 3. doctor 4. basketball player 5. scientist
medicine computer science math science P.E.
e.g. 1. I want to be a compute programmer, I’m going to study computer science. 2. I want to be an engineer. I’m going to study math.
3. I’m going to be a doctor. I’m going to study medicine.
4. I want to be a basketball player. I’m going to take more P.E. classes. 5. I want to be a scientist. I’m going to study science.
2. Fill in the blanks in the conversation. A: What do you ______ to be when you want grow up? B: I want ______ a scientist. to be A: Wow! That sounds cool. But it’s also difficult. _____ are you _____ to do How going that? B: After I finish high school, I’m ______ going to go to university.
A: Where are you ______ to study? ______ going B: In Hefei. I’m ______ to study there going for four years. A: I think I want ______ a teacher. to be I’m ______ to teach in Wuhan. going
1. want; 由时间状语“当你长大后”， 可知空格处意为“你想成为什么人 2. 物”。 to be; 动词want后面跟to不定式短语
做宾语。句意“我长大想成为一名科 学家。” 3. How; going; 分析句子结构，主、谓、 宾语都有，可知应缺少状语成分；句 意：你打算如何做？
4. going; 因为上面的问句为一般将 来时态，因此本句应也用一般将 来时态，故用 be going to 结构。
5. Where, going; 由答语“在合肥”， 可知所问的为地点，句意：“你 打算在什么地方学习？”
6. going; 本句也应是一般将来时态。 7. to be; going; want 后面跟 to 不定式 结构；并且后一句也应为一般将来 时态。句意：我想成为一名教师， 我打算在武汉教书。
3. Write about your plans.
play soccer with Tomorrow, I’m going to _______________ my friends in the park ____________________________________. I’m going to visit my Next week, ___________________________ grandparents in Shanghai with my family ____________________________________. Next month, _________________________ I’m going to take up chess ____________________________________. in our school chess club Next year, ___________________________ I’m going to learn to swim with ___________________________________. my uncle. He’s a great swimming player
Interview five of your friends. Ask them what they’re going to do next weekend. Then write a report.
Hold fast to dreams. They will come true one day! 紧紧抓住梦想，总有一天 梦想会成真。