Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement park Period 2 Section
【Teaching aims and demands】
1.Key and difficult vocabulary: Disneyland，character，seen, theme，attraction，
Key phrases：on board，theme park，take a ride，take different route，end up，travel to 2. To learn to talk about past experiences
To learn to use present progressive as future
【Teaching key and difficult points】
1.To learn to use present progressive as future
2. To learn to talk about past experiences
1. Communicative method
2. Task-based method
1.写出下列短语 (1) a person represented in a film, play or story ___________
(2)the main subject of a talk, book, film, etc. ____________
(3)something which makes people want to go to a place or do a particular thing _________ (4)a trip on a large ship for pleasure, during which you visit several places ____________ (5)a particular way or direction between places ___________
(6) a piece of land completely surrounded by water ____________
(7)particularly; for a particular reason ___________
2. 在短文中找出下列词组和句型。 (1)a theme park ________________(2)hear of_______________ (3)for example ______________ (4)a roller coaster ______________ (5)walk around______________ (6)take a ride on the boat _____________ (7)on board_____________ _ (8)take different routes ______________ _
(9)end up in the same place ___ _ (10)It is just so much fun in Disneyland!___________
二、课中实施 Step 1 Sharing in the class
Have you ever been to an amusement park?
Yes, I have.Me, too/ No, I haven’t. Me neither
Step3 Warming-up and lead in
1.Free talk: Have you been to Disneyland? What do you know about it?
2. Let’s enjoy some pictures about Disneyland. Step4 Reading:1.Read the article of 3a with these questions.
(1) How many Disneyland parks are there in the world? Where are they?
(2)Is Disneyland an amusement park or a theme park?
(3) What does “theme” mean?
(4)What can you do in Disneyland?
(5)What is Disney Cruise?
2.Read the article again. Circle the places, things, and activities you think are interesting. Underline the ones you think are boring.
Step4 Read the article again and write a conversation. Then practice the conversation with your partner. (3b)
Step5 Answer the survey, and then interview your partner.
（1）They spent three months ____________ around Australia .(travel)
（2）His family name is King , so you can c___________ him Mr King.
（3）Taiwan is the largest i____________ of China .
（4）The t____________ of the play is love and peace .
（5）A few friends means s____________ friends .
（6）The tower of London is a great ____________ to tourists .(attract)
（7）Have you ever s____________ the film Harry Porter ?
（8）The birthday party e____________ up with a beautiful song .
1. Have you ever _______________(study) with more than three friends?
2. Has Tom ever ______________(travel) to China?
3. Have you ever_________(say) something you didn’t want to say?
4. I have never _____________(argue) with my parents.
5. I ____________(go) to the space museum last year.
6. Harvey____________(have) a great time at the Water World.
3.选择填空（have / has been 或have/has gone）
1. A：I saw you in Harry ’s Restaurant last night.
B：No, it wasn’t me. I _______ never __________ there.
2. A：Sally and Tim are on holiday, aren’t they? Where ____they _______? 2
B：To Florida, again.
A：How many times _______they ______ there?
B：This is their third visit.
3. A：Can I have an apple, please?
B：We haven’t got any. I_________ not ________ to the shops today.
4. A：Where’s Tony?
B：He’s got a headache so he _________to bed.
5. A：（on the phone）Can I speak to Mary, please?
B：She’s out, I’m afraid. She ________ to the cinema this evening.