6（ ）A. At school. B. In the school C. Yes, I can
7.（ ）A. No, I’m not B. walking C. May 1st
8.（ ）A. Friday B. English C. Comedy
9.（ ） A. In Tokyo B. The music club C. July
10（ ）A. Yes, I do B. At 6:00 C. Because it’s interesting III．对话理解。请听对话及问题，选出最佳答语。(5分)
11. ( ) A. It' s raining. B. It' s windy. C. It' s snowing.
12. ( ) A. A reporter. B. An actor. C. A waiter.
11. ( ) A. In a police station. B. In a restaurant. C. In a mall.
13. ( ) A. Yes, Tony does. B. Yes, they do. C. No, they don’t
15.( ) A. All over the world. B. In China. C. In other countries all over IV．短文理解。请听短文，选择正确答案。（5分）
A. Sunday morning B. Saturday morning C. Sunday afternoon
( ) 17.How' s the weather there?
A. It's windy. B. It' s cloudy. C. It’s s sunny.
1. –piano in free time?
– A. /; the B. the; / C. the; the D. a; a
2. ―‖ ―‖
A. speak; a little B. speak; little C. say; a little D. say; little
3. Can he it in English?
A. speak B. speaks C. say D. talk
4. –What time do you usually get up on weekends?
A. At B. On C. In D. For
5. –When were you born(你什么时候出生的)？
– A. in B. on C. at D. with
A. go to B. come to C. go D. run to
7. He wants to be a teacher. He thinks it’ A. jobs B. work C. works D. job
8. –How far is it from your home to school?
A. minute’s B. minutes’ C. minutes D. minutes’s
A. he; do B. him; do C. him; to do D. his; to do
A. by B. in C. with D on
- It’s boring.
A. What do you think of B. How do you think of
C. What do you like D. How do you think about
12. It’stay at home and watch TV.
A. have to B. must C. need D. could
13. Don’. We are doing our homework.
A. talking B. to walk C. talk D. talked
14. Yesterday we didn’ A. many; much B. much; many C. too much; too much D. too many; too much 2
A. an; An B. the; The C. a ; The D. an; The
A. a kind of ; a kind of B. kind of ; kind of
C. kind of ; a kind of D. a kind of ; kind of
in the tree.
A. sing B. sings C. is singing D. is sing
18. your sister doing the housework now?
A. Does B. Is C. Do D. Are
19. – Isn’t Nancy doing her homework?
- . She is watching TV.
A. Yes, she is B. No, she isn’t
C. Yes, she does D. No, she doesn’t
20. – newspapers these days.
A. looking at; read B. reading; am reading
C. seeing; am reading D. reading; read
Teacher: I want some students for the school festival. can you do,
Bill? Can you sing?
Bill:, I can’Teacher:Michael: and I can play the drums.
Teacher:Michael: Well ,I Victor can play the piano.
Teacher:Victor, you play the piano?
Victor: sing or dance, but I can play the piano well.
1. A. Which B. What C. Where D. How
2. A. Not B. Yes C. OK D. No
3. A. chess B. baseball C. guitar D. soccer
4. A. about B. do C. are D. does
5. A. draw B. act C. sing D. speak
6. A. you B. she C. your D. her
7. A. guitar B. violin C. drums D. piano
8. A. want B. go C. know D. help
9. A. can B do C. are D. is
10. A. can B. can’t C. can do D. am not
many animals in the zoo. Let’s see the koalas first. Koalas Australia. They are quiet, and cute. Children like them very much. The kangaroos(袋鼠)are also . They are quiet are not 3
脖子). They like to eat leaves. . Many people don’also have pandas . They are from China. They are very cute and friendly, but they are very shy. .
here! Just come and see!
11. A. has B. have C. are D. is
12. A. at B. from C. in D. with
13. A . friendly B successful C. ugly D. difficult
14. A. Canada B. Australian C. America D. Australia
15. A. or B. but C. and D. so
16. A. short B. big C. long D. small
17. A. smart B clever C. shy D. scary
18. A. it B. you C. us D. them
19. A. busy B. clean C. quiet D. new
20. A. music B. fun C. dinner D. food
Tom often gets up at six. He has breakfast at home. He goes to school at half past
seven. Classes begin at eight. There are four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. Tom studies hard. He likes English very much. He reads it every morning. He goes to school from Monday to Saturday. He has no classes on Sunday.
Tom has supper at six twenty. In the evening, he does his homework. He goes to bed at about nine every day.
1. Tom has breakfast at school.
2. Tom has six classes on Sunday.
3. Tom reads English in the morning and does his homework in the evening.
4. Tom goes to school at 7 on Sunday.
5. Tom has supper at six every day.
Every year several thousand people are killed on the roads in Great Britain. Every year between one and two hundred thousand people are hurt. These people are killed or hurt in road accidents.
There are rules to make the roads safe, but people do not always obey (遵守) the rules. They are careless. If everybody obeys the rules, the roads will be much safer. How can we make the roads safer?
Remember this rule. In Great Britain traffic keeps to the left. Cars and buses and bikes must all keep to the left side of the road. In most other countries traffic keeps to the right.
Before crossing the road, stop and look both ways. Look right and left. Then, if you are sure that the road is clear, it is safe to cross the road. If you see small children or very old people, help them to cross the road. We must teach young children to cross the road safely. We must always give them a good example. Small children 4
must not play in the street.
( ) 6. If we makes the roads safer, _______________.
A. everybody must be careful and obey the traffic rules
B. traffic should deep to the right
C. don’t cross the roads too often
D. roads must be clear
( ) 7. If you ride a bike in Great Britain, you must ride ______________.
A. on the right side of the road B. on the left side of the road
C. in the middle of the road D. behind the buses
( ) 8. Which is NOT correct?
A. Few people die in road accidents in Great Britain.
B. In our country traffic keeps to the right.
C. Cars, trucks and buses kill many people and most of them are old people and children.
D. Streets are not safe places for play.
( ) 9. ―The road is clear.‖ means that ______________.
A. You can see very clearly on the road B. the road is very clean
C. the road is not noisy D. there is no car or bus running
( ) 10. The only safe way to cross the road is to _______________.
A. look right B. look left
C. look both ways, right and left D. run across the road
1. Can you sing? Can you draw?(改为选择疑问句)
2. What does Bob think of the trip? Mary wants to know.(合并成一句)
3. It is 20 kilometers from here.(对画线部分提问)
is it from here?
3. I like giraffes and penguins.(改为否定句)
4. Let’s see the pandas first.(改为同义句)
5. Tom usually gets up at six in the morning. (用now改写)
(tooth) every morning.
(do) my homework today.
4. We can’t in my family. I can’t stand（忍受） them.
6. You can’t swim in the pool. Please look at the sign. It says,‖(swim)‖ 5
(noise) here. I can’t sleep well.
10. It’s dangerous (play) soccer in the street.
I . 1. Look! The koala comes from Australia.
2. — Where' s your pen pal from? - He comes from New York.
3. - What' s your brother doing? - He' s playing basketball.
4. - How' s the weather in Canada now? - It' s snowing and cold.
5. - What does your cousin want to be? -He wants to be a doctor.
II. 6. Where do people play baseball ?
7. Are you watching TV ?
8. What kind of movies do you like ?
9. What club does he want to join ?
10. Why do you like P. E. ?
IE. 11. - The weather is going too bad then. - Yes, it' s raining again.
Question: How' s the weather there?
12. - Is your brother a student? - Yes. But he wants to be an actor.
Question; What does he want to be?
13. - Can you help me? I want to find a pay phone. - It' s over there, in a mall.
Question; Where is the pay phone?
14. -1 like animals very much.
- Me,too. Let's go to the zoo this afternoon, OK?
Question; Do they want to go to the library?
15. - Do you know the animals?
- They are pandas. They live only in China.
Question; Where do pandas live?
It' s a fine Sunday morning. It' s sunny and warm. Ann and her mother are in a big bus. There are many people in it. Some of them come from America, and some come from England and Canada. They are all their friends. They are going to the supermarket.
There are two Chinese in the bus. One is a woman. She is driving the bus. The other is a young man. He speaks good English. He is now talking a-bout the supermarket. The other people are all listening to him. They want to buy some things. They are very happy. 参考答案
1--5 CBAAB 6—10 AACBC 11—15 ABCCB 16—20 BCABC
1-5 BACAB 6-10 CDBCD 11-15 AACBD 16-20 DCBBB
1-10 BDCAC ADCAB 11-20 CBADB CDDCB
1-5 FFTFF 6-10 ABCDC
1. or, draw 2. what, Bob, thinks 3. How, far 4. don’t, or 5. is, getting, up
1. brushes, teeth 2. healthy 3. to do 4. wear 5. rules
6. swimming 7. noisy 8. Follow 9. supermarket 10. to play