2不但……而且…… 4 因失去……哀悼 6在很小时候 8进入电影业 10叫……的小说 12制作成 14不久以后 16获得巨大成功 18在她的一生中 20众所周知的电影 22他/她自己 24在……中表演 26保护环境 28不仅是作为一个伟大的女演员 30她生命的最后几年 32为她赢得许多奖 34.最后散步 36.在她睡梦中平静去世 1
37. 最好(不)干 38. 应该(不) 干
39.对…影响不好 40. 快乐的结局
1. one of 的用法
2.Not only…but also…
4. leave 忘记
5. ought to (do) / ought not to (do)
6.had better (do) / had better not (do)
7.在过去某一动作前发生的动作用过去完成时,结构是: had + pp
lose-loss attract-attractive (adj.有吸引力的） begin-beginning appear-appearance
disappear-disappearance beautiful-beautifully-beauty peace-peaceful peacefully die-dead-death
act-action-actor-actress-actresses affect(v.)- effect(n.)
1.Gong Li is one of the famous a________.
2.The world m_______ the loss of the great man.
3.He put his e_____ into English.
4.Her beauty a_______the writer’s a_______.
5. That event m______ the beginning of her career.
6. S______after, she was c______to play the role.
7.He worked c_______with his classmates.
8. She p______away p________in her sleep.
9. Do you know the film s______ Liu Dehua?
10.She d_______herself to music.
1.She is one of the famous __________.演员
2.When she died,the world_________the loss of her.哀悼
3.She _______ the film _______at a young age.进入 , 产业
4.He had been a _______before 1998.模特
5.That event _________the beginning of her career.标志
6.She made her final___________on TV. 露面
7.He was attracted by her ________.美丽
8.During her ________she did a lot of useful things.一生
9. Romantic films usually have happy ______结局
10.Horror films have a bad ______on people.影响
11. I watched the film _______ Mike.由…主演
12.The teacher __________the boy with a toy.赠与
13.You should protect the ____________ 环境
14.The old man passed away ___________in his sleep平静
1.She is one of the famous ________(actor)
2.The world mourned the _____(lose)of her
3.Her dream was to become a ____________ dancer,
at last she had a big________.she won an Oscar __________ . (success)
4.While_________(watch)the film, she met the ________(write)
5.The event marked the ___________of her career.(begin)
6.He likes horror films, __________ (include) Love Boat.
7.Do you still remember her last ___________ on TV? (appear)
8.That was her _____acting, ______she gave up. (final)
9. Throughout her _____years, she _____in only one TV series,
she was a good _______ and her husband was a good ______. (act)
10.Her ______attracted him,she danced _________________ than before. (beautiful)
11.He devoted himself to _________(teach)
12.I like the ______,it’s a ________village, the animals are all sleeping _________.(peace)
13.I like the film _________(star)Mike.
14.Horror films have a bad _______on people.(affect)
七、选词填空: play the lead role of, get ready to, so far, take part in
1.The year before last, Ge You ___________a movie called Mobile phone.
2.Finally she was chosen to ____________________ a young lady.
3. While I___________________watch TV,the phone rang.
4. ______, I have seen 100 stars.
take place, ought to, devote…to, put all one’s effort into, win an award, shortly after, closely,
1.he spent days working________with us
2.She _______________for her role in the film
4.____________, she decided to enter film industry.
5.it’s said that the murder____________ in that old house
6.You __________go to the office.
7.He _______ his life____the study of science.
8.The girl_______________________singing training.
Audrey is one of the all-time favourite a__________, when she died the world m_________ the l_____ of her.
she began t_________ballet lessons at a very young a________, her dream was to become a s_________ ballet dancer. She put all her e______into ballet t______before she e______the film i_________
In 1951, her beauty a________a writer’s a________,he wrote a novel called Gigi, it was later made i_____a play.Audery was the p________girl to play the lead role in it.that event marked the b_______ of her career
Soon, she was c_________to play the lead role of a young princess,it was a big s_______and she won an Oscar f______Best Actress. In 1989,she m_____her last appearance in films.
She a_____in only one TV series, she wanted to remind us to p______the environment by s______us the b______of nature. Her achievement w_____beyond the film, she d_______much of her time t___ charity. She spent the last f_____years of her life w______ closely with UNICEF.her efforts in this area e_____her a n______of awards.she was p_________with a medal 3
for her work.
In 1991she d__________she had cancer. Ten days l____, a____the age of 63, she p_______away peacefully in her sleep.
过去完成时 是指在过去某一动作前发生的动作,即过去的过去, 结构是:
had + 过去分词
疑问句: had + 主语 + 过去分词
否定句: 主语 + had not / hadn’t+过分
1.She _______ all her effort into ballet training before she entered the film industry. ( put )
2.She ________a model before she became a superstar(be)
3.She ________ an Oscar for Best Actress when she won the Tony Awards. (win)
4.____you______ any of her films before you saw this one ? (see)
5.She __________(act) in many other action films before she _______ (star) in this film.
6.When we______(rush )into the cinema, the film ____already _______ (start )
What/how about ….
Why not do…?
2.You’d better do 你最好早来.
3.You ought to do 你该早来 .
1.You had better stay at home.改否定
you____ ___ ___ stay at home.
2.The teacher chose Tom to do the work改被动
Tom ___ _____ to do the work
6.I prefer walking to taking a bus 同意句
I’d rather ______than _______.
9. You ought to come early 改否定
You ______ _____ _____ come early
11. He prefers singing to dancing.同意句
He _____ ______ ____ than ______.
14. You should come early.
You ______ __come early.
15. Why don’t you take a bus ?
_____ ____take a bus ?
6. I want to be as slimmer as my friend.
7. The film had begun for five minutes when I got there
8. I’d rather to be a director.
9. He devoted himself to study English
10. He put all his effort into basketball train.
11. Her dream was become a famous singer.
12. Two thousands fans will meet the pop stars.
13.You ought to watching more western films to improve your English.
14. You didn’t have better ride your bike home.
16. You’d better not to watch this kind of film.
17. She took her last walking in her garden.
18. Because to people, she her is an angel.
19. She won an Oscar of Best Actress.
20. The novel was later made a play.
The film ____________ Feng Xiaogang _______________________________
2. 当我到那里时 会议已经开始半小时了
The meeting __________________half an hour when I ________________there
Does this film __________________________ teenagers ?
You must _____________________your work.
The world ____________________ her.
7. 六十三岁时 ,他在睡梦中平静去世
__________________63, he__________________________________. 十三、 选择填空
1. It will take days by car. Let’s fly__.
A. instead in B. instead C. instead of D. instead off
2. H’d rather ___ a doctor. A. to be B. / C. be D. is
3. He can speak English at a __ young age. A. much B very C much D even
4. We have ___many animals because of the__of their living areas.
A. lose,loss B. lost,lose C. lost,loss D. lose,lost
5. She _____a model before she_____a superstar
A. have been, became B. had been,become
C. had been, became D. has been, became
6. ----I can’t decide which film to watch.
---- ___ you read the film review
A.Why not B. Let’s C Why don’t D. Perhaps
7. _____ people came to the meeting, ____ people is 5000.
A. A number of, the number of B. The number of, a number
C. A number of, a number of D. The number of, the number of.
8. He said he ____ the film already.
A. had seen. B, has seen. C. have seen. D saw
9. His mother will come back _____.
A. nearly B. hardly C. shortly D. really
10. Not only___but also___ is interested in music.
A. they, Jim B. Jim, they.
C. Jim, his parents. D. they ,their friends
11. He told us the event by ____ us the pictures.
A. show B showed C. showing D shown
12. What do you think _____ the film ?
A. on B about C over D. to
13. Little Tom says he is good ____ TV.
A. for B. to C. in D. at
14. We ____ about 1200 words by the end of last term.
A. learned B. have learned C. learn D. had learned
15. I think her acting skills will become ___ in the future.
A. even good B. even better. C. more better D. much good.
16. I watched a film ____ Twins. A. starring. B. starred C. was starred D. to star
17. He devoted his efforts __________ children.
A. to educating B. educate C. education D. educating
18. Ought you_______hands before having meals?
A. to wash B. wash C. washing D. not wash
19. You ______ tell your parents before you go out.
A. had to B. had better
C. had better not to D. would like
20. The play will be ____ on the evening of 28th.
A. in B. on C. at D /