1. A. I had fun at the party last night. B. She didn’t come to see me yesterday.
C. I would like to tell you an interesting story.
2. A. How was your summer vacation? B. I’d like beef and tomato noodles.
C. Is there a pay phone in the neighborhood?
3. A. What kind of food would you like? B. When were you supposed to arrive?
C. What if everyone else brings a gift?
4. A. The man is watching TV a home.
B. The woman is making a phone call at the moment.
C. I often watch TV on weekends.
5. A. What did the teacher say about the competition?
B. Who won first prize in the competition?
C. When are we going to have the competition?
A. B. C.
7. A. B. C.
8. A. B.
共12页 第 1 页
9. A. B. C.
10. A. B. C.
11. A. A good experience. B. A wonderful experience. C. A terrible experience.
12. A. The heavy snow. B. The heavy rain. C. The busy road.
13. A. One kilometer. B. Two kilometer. C. Three kilometers.
14. A. Two hours. B. Three hours. C. Two or three hours.
15. A. Get better. B. Get ill. C. Fight the snow.
16. A. How the writer spent her summer holiday.
B. What’s the weather like in summer?
C. When the writer got up in the summer holiday.
17. A. Half an hour. B. Three hours or more. C. Two hours and a half.
18. A. Listening to music. B. Walking in the garden. C. Swimming.
19. A. Because she worked very hard and made good progress.
B. Because she became a good swimmer and did her homework well.
C. Because she liked swimming better than studying.
20. A. The writer made progress in her lessons.
B. The writer took a walk for half an hour before breakfast.
C. The writer began studying as soon as she got up.
21. The train came to a _____ / st?p / slowly at the station.
A. shop B. store C. stop D. soup
22. Have you found out the _________/ rait / way to solve the problem?
A. write B. right C. written
共12页 第 2 页
23. There is only __________ /w?n/ little boy at home.
A. one B. won C. wine D. nine
24. He wants two________/tikits/ for the film.
A. thanks B. ticks C. takes D. tickets
25. It’s best to travel with someone who can _____ /'tr?ns'leit/ things for you.
A. translate B. training C. tradition D. treat
III. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。（30分）
26. Do you have ____e-mail address? I want to send you some new pictures of Jay Chou.
A. a B. the C. an D. /
27. —Who are the people over there?
—Those are my parents and ____________ my sister, Kate.
A. it is B. these are C. those are D. that is
28. Hi, everyone! This is ______ cousin! He is from Shang Dong.
A. me B. my C. I D. mine
29. –How many _________ do we need?
A. apples B. yogurt C. milk D. bread
30. —I think _____________ fewer cars in the future.
—I agree. People will use subway more.
A. there is B. there are C. there will be D. have
31. ________ beautiful flowers they are !
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
32. —Let’s play basketball after class. —That _____ good.
A. looks B. feels C. smells D. sounds
33. —____________ foreign stamps have you collected?
—More than two hundred.
A. How long B. How much C. How many D. How often
34. Breakfast is very important. Look at the diagram, if there are 60 students
in the class, how many of them often eat breakfast?
A. 12 B. 18 C. 30 D. 60
35. Madame Curie was born in Porland _____________ Nov. 7, 1867.
A. in B. on C. at D. during
36. —Susan’s parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool and a garden around it.
—It _____ be very expensive.
A. can’t B. can C. mustn’t D. must
37. The person under 16 years old shouldn′t _______to go to the Internet bar.
A. be allowed B. be allowing C. allow D. allowed
38. —I called you this morning, but nobody answered.
—Sorry, I __________ with my cousin at that time.
A. am shopping B. shop C. was shopping D. will shop
39. The teacher told us ________ at the Science Museum before eight o’clock.
A. arrive B. arrived C. arriving D. to arrive
40. —I’d like to go shopping with you, ____________ I am too busy today.
共12页 第 3 页
—Maybe next time.
A. so B. but C. and D. or
41. —What do you think of ―Microblogs‖（微博）?
—____________. I can learn many fresh and interesting things.
A. I don’t mind them B. I don’t like them C. I love them. D. I can’t stand them.
42.—What are you going to do after the exams to Senior High School?
—I am going to _____________ for vacation.
A. somewhere exciting B. interesting somewhere C. anywhere quiet D. everywhere funny
43. Be quiet please, class. I’m going to ______________ your test papers.
A. give away B. give out C. give up D. take after
44. —Where would you like to go this winter vacation?
—Paris. It’s famous for _______.
A B C D
45. —What else do you want to buy?
—I can’t, because my money has been ____________ already.
A. kept out B. run away C. ended up D. run out of
46. —________________？ —I am a reporter from CCTV.
A. What do you do B. How do you do C. What’s the matter D. How do you like it
47. —I had a great time at Gina’s birthday party.
A. So was I B. So I do C. So did I D. So I am
48. —Jim failed his math test last week. What’s happened to him?
—It takes him too much time ____________ his friends online.
A. to chat with B. playing with C. talk with D. got on with
49. —I’m too nervous to give a talk before a group of people. —_______, Sonia! You can do it.
A .That’s true B. Thank you C. Come on D. You’re right
50. —Who will send you to the new school, your mum or your dad?
—__________, I’ll go there alone.
A. Both B. Either C. None D. Neither
51.—What does the new teacher look like?
—She _____________ of medium build and _____________ long curly hair.
A. is, is B. has, has C. is, has D. has, is
52.—How long has the movie ____________?
—About ten minutes. You haven’t missed too much.
A. started B. finished C. been on D. been over
53. I _____my mother ______lunch when I got home last Saturday.
A.see, making B.saw, making C.see, made D. saw , to make
54. —Let’s go to Wanda Movie Theater? It has a large screen.
But it is _____________ of all the cinemas in Jinan.
共12页 第 4 页
A. expensive B. more expensive C. most expensive D. the most expensive
55. —Can you tell me _____________?
—Of course. Japan.
A. what’s his job B. where does he come from C. where he is from D. what language he speaks Ⅳ. 完形填空 阅读下面短文，从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。（10分）
Jeff Keith has only one leg. When he was only 12 years old, Jeff had cancer. Doctor had off most of his right leg. Every day Jeff puts on an artificial(假肢). The leg is plastic. With the plastic leg, Jeff can ski, ride a bicycke, swim, and play soccer. He can also run. Jeff made a plan with his friends who had plastic They decided America. They all wore special T-shirts. He ran across the United States from the east to the was twenty-two years old. He started running in Boston. Seven out thirty-six running shoes and five plastic legs. Jeff cities on the way to Los Angeles. In every city people gave him money. The money was not for Jeff, the American Cancer Society. The Society used the money to help people know more about cancer.
On the way to Los Angeles, Jeff talked to people about things. He finished college and is studying to be a lawyer. Jeff says, ―People can doI want people to know that. I ran not only for disabled people. I ran for everybody.‖
56. A. take B. cut C. put D. set
57. A. also B. too C. either D. neither
58. A. walk B. fly C. swim D. run
59. A. while B. because C. when D. if
60. A. months B. days C. hours D. minutes
61. A. at B. for C. in D. of
62. A. reached B. studied C. stopped D. started
63. A. and B. but C. or D. so
64. A. cancer B. walk C. society D. America
65. A. any B. thing C. nothing D. anything
Ⅴ. 补全对话 从每题A、B、C、D中, 选出一个能够填入对话空白处的最佳选项。（5分） Ben: Good morning, Ann. You look weak. Ann: It’s hard for me to breathe（呼吸）.
Ann: Since about two weeks ago.
Ben: What happened?
Ann: There is a chemical factory near our village. It produces harmful gases（有害气体）. The air has
Ben: Pollution always causes so many problems.
Ann: I’m going to leave the village and move to a better place.
Ben: Well, I think we should write a letter to the newspaper about the problems.
共12页 第 5 页
Ann: Good idea.
Ben: Hope you’ll get well soon.
Ann: 66. A. What’s the matter? B. Did you feel well?
C. Can I help you? D. How are you?
67. A. When did it start? B. Take some medicine.
C. How long have you been like this? D. Go to see a doctor.
68. A. Nothing serious. B. Sounds terrible. C. We are so sorry. D. Take care.
69. A. What’s your idea? B. What do you think of the problems?
C. Let’s try it. D. But you’d better go to see a doctor.
70. A. I think I’ll. B. Thank you.
C. Of course I can. D. I hope so.
Ⅵ.阅读理解 阅读下列短文，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。 （15分）
Spring is coming. People in different countries like different outdoor activities. Leo, a reporter from Spark English is interviewing some students. Here is what they have said.
71. We can learn that Mary lives in the ______.
A. town B. city C. field D. country
72. Jim thinks it fun to _______.
A. fly kites B. take some photos C. sleep in the tent D. have a picnic
73. Tony likes going cycling in spring because ________
A. he can enjoy the nice weather B. it can make his body strong
C. his bike is very cool D. both A and B
74. Wang Fang always flies kites ______.
A. by herself B. on rainy days C. with her family or friends D. in the field
75. Which of the following is WRONG according to the passage?
A. Jim is the oldest one of the four B. Mary is from England
共12页 第 6 页
C. Making kites is Wang Fang’s hobby D. Tony is interested in writing.
A man came back home from work late, tired, to find his 5-year-old son
waitng for him at the door.
―Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?‖
―Oh, my baby. I make＄20 an hour.‖
―Oh,‖ the little boy replied with his head down. He thought for a moment,
looked up and said, ―Daddy, could you lend me ＄10?‖
The father was very angry, ―If you asked for the money to buy a toy or some junck food for yourself, then go straight to your room and think it over.‖
The little boy didn’t want to make his father angry. So he went to his room quietly. An hour later, the father calmed down and thought carefully, ―Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn’t ask for money very often.‖ So he went to the little boy’s room.
―Sorry! I was too hard on you just now.‖ said the man, ―Here’s ＄10.‖
―Thank you, Daddy!‖ he said happily. Then the boy took out some coins. When the father found the boy already had money, he didn’t understand why the little boy asked for another ＄10.
After seeing his father’s stange feeling, ―Because I didn’t have enough, but now I do.‖ The little boy replied quickly. ―Daddy, I have ＄20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomrrow. I would like to have dinner with you.‖
76. How much does the boy’s father make an hour?
A. happy B.＄20. B. sad C.＄30 . D.＄40. C. angry D. worry 77. When the boy asked his father for ＄10, his father was very_______.
78. At first the father refused to lend the boy any money because_________.
A. he thought the boy would buy something of no use.
B. he was too poor to have any money.
C. the boy always borrowed money from his father.
D. the boy had already had much money.
79. The boy wanted to buy _____ with twenty dollars.
A. a new book for himself.
C. an hour of his father’s time. B. a nice gift for his father. D. an hour of himself to play.
80. From the passage, we may know the little’s boy’s father _______.
A. often made friends with his son. B. often came back home early.
C. often played with his son. D. spent little time with his son.
Who hasn’t enjoyed eating peanuts(花生)? Did you know that although
peanuts look like nuts and taste like nuts, they aren’t nuts at all? They belong to
the pea family, so they are called peanuts. The peanut grows flowers above
ground, but its ―fruit‖
grows underground. It grows in more countries than most
共12页 第 7 页
The peanut is a native South American plant. Scientists believe that it grew wild in Brazil long ago. They think that for several thousand years the early people of South America made it a part of their diet. These people were nomads(游牧的) who moved on when a natural food could no longer be found in one area. Along the way they probably let fall some peanuts, which got into the ground and grew. This is believed to be the way the plant reached the place where the Incas（印加人）lived. The Incas, from about 1100 to 1532, thought highly of peanuts. The peanuts were eaten in several forms and used as sacrificial offerings（祭品）to the Incan Sun God. Later in the 16th century, European soldiers had brought peanuts to other parts of the world, including North America, Africa, Asia, Europe, and Pacific Islands.
Although peanuts were found native in South America, they are now grown in almost every country that has warm weather. India produces the most peanuts. China’s production is next, followed by the United States.
The peanut is special in more ways than one. It can be eaten raw, boiled, roasted, or fried. Hundreds of widely different products have been made from it. Carver, an American scientist, set himself the task of discovering new uses for eating and for many other products. （蛋白质）. Americans use about seven-tenths of their protein in the form of meat. In India, where the poor can’t pay for meat or milk, peanut meal and peanut milk have been produced. These have been a great help to the poor.
New products are continually being made from peanuts, among them peanut cheese and a powder that becomes peanut butter when water is added. The fact is that peanuts are so healthy that they were used by astronauts. The unusual nut that isn’t a nut is one of nature’s most amazing gifts.
81. Although we like eating peanuts, many of us don’t know peanuts belong to _______ family.
A．the pea B．the nut C．both the pea and the nut D．neither the pea nor the nut
82. Which paragraph（段落）mainly talks about the history of the peanut?
A. Paragraph Four B. Paragraph Three C. Paragraph Two D. Paragraph One A. Helpful for staying healthy. B. Helpful to the poor.
C. Delicious and tasty. D. Having a lot of money.
84. Which of the following is TRUE according to the article?
A. Nomads always stayed in the same place.
B. The peanut was first found in South America.
C. Astronauts ate lots of peanuts to keep healthy.
D. China grows fewer peanuts than the US.
85. What is the purpose of the article?
A. To show that peanuts belong to the pea family.
B. To advise us to use more peanut products.
C. To tell us some new uses of peanuts.
D. To let us know more about peanuts.
共12页 第 8 页
How time flies! It’s three years since I came to the school. Now I’m going to say 86 ___________ to my classmates. I’ll 87___________forget my school. There are many beautiful flowers and trees. The teachers are so 88__________ that we all love them. I have fun 89 ___________ with my classmates. We always helped each other. Though there’s always too much 90 __________ , I’ll miss my school life. Because I have learned a lot from my teachers and friends.
It was a sunny winter morning. Mrs Smith was sitting in front of a shop and looking at the busy traffic. Then, a man 91_____________ towards her.
―Excuse me,‖ said the man, ―Could you tell me how I can 92_____________ to the nearest hospital, please?‖
Mrs Smith looked at him up and down. ―He 93_____________ like a farmer,‖ she said to herself. ―Let me make fun of him.‖ Then she turned to him and said, ―Lie down in the middle of the street and soon you’ll 94______________ to a hospital.‖
―Please show me how 95______________ it, then,‖ said the man.
96. Mrs. Green does a lot of reading at his free time.(变为否定句)
Mrs. Green __________ _________ much reading at his free time.
________ _________ will you graduate from Junior School ?
98. His brother has been a PLA soldier since three years ago. （改写句子，句意不变）
His brother ________ the army three years ago.
99. I asked the boy, ―What do you chat with your friends on line?‖ ( 改写句子，句意不变)
I asked the boy __________ _________ with his friends on line.
100. Premier Wen Jiabao says achieving GDP growth at average of 7% for the 12th Five-Year Plan
will not be easy.（改写句子，句意不变）
Premier Wen Jiabao says it will not be easy ____________ ____________ GDP growth at
average of 7% for the 12th Five-Year Plan
共12页 第 9 页
Many people ___________ ___________ the lights from 8:30 to 9:30 on March 27.
Go for a trip ____________ _____________, advocating low carbon life.
The government __________ __________ some good solutions to stabilize house price .
The safety of the food will __________ ____________ more ____________ to by people all over China in the future.
World Book Day falls on April 23 every year. It was set up
by the UNESCO in 1995 to encourage people, especially teenagers,
to discover the pleasure of reading. It is also the day to honor great
writers, for example, William Shakespeare, born or dead on that
Many countries celebrate World Book Day. Take the UK as an example. On that day, millions of schoolchildren can buy books of special price, a much lower price than usual, in any bookstore. It has been done every year since 1998. World Book Day is also celebrated in China. Wen Jiabao, Premier of China, is an avid (渴望的)reader. He does lots of reading every day though he is very busy. On World Book Day 2009, he called on People to do more reading. ―he said.
Reading can benefit people in many ways. Reading helps us become more knowledgeable and more intelligent (聪明的). Reading helps us to follow the latest developments of science and technology. Reading gives us information about other cultures and places of the world. When we read, we may find many things that are unfamiliar(不熟悉的) to us. We should have to use our brain to think about them or to do more reading to find out the answers. The more we read, the more we know. The more we know, the smarter we become. Reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like English. We all know that it is difficult to learn everything in the classroom, for example, the ways English people are speaking and writing today. Reading helps us.
―Reading makes a full man‖(Bacon,1957). Books, magazines, newspapers and other kinds of reading materials can help us to know more about the outside world and perfect us. Therefore, it is necessary for us to spend time reading every day.
World Book Day ___________ __________ by the UNESCO in 1995 to encourage people to do more reading.
Reading can be ____________ ___________ people in many ways.
共12页 第10 页
What can reading help us according to the passage?
____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ 109. 根据短文内容用一个完整的英语句子（限12词以内）回答问题。
What is the writer's opinion on reading ?
He thinks ________________________________________________________________.
11 共12页 第 页
___________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
共12页 第12 页