Unit8 How do you make a banana milk shake?导
1、掌握相应词组和步骤词汇：first, next, then, finally
动作词汇：peel, cut up, pour, turn on, mix up, add to, put 可数名词与不可数名词：（yogurt, popcorn ,salt）
3.How much / How many引导的特殊疑问句
2. 能听懂，读懂描述程序的简短听力材料，能就某个 操作程序对话，初步书面编写这样的对话；
一 .自主学习 1. 自主学习1a里面的单词。
b. 熟悉词义,完成1a .
3. 自主练习1c中的对话, 初步掌握句型:
—How do you make a milk shake? —Peel the banana?.
( 注意：1.熟记制作香蕉奶昔的步骤和需要用的动词短语.2. turn on 打开（电器等的电源）。其反义词是turn off关上。这种由“动词+副词”构成的短语中，当宾语是名词时，可置于动副词短语后，也可以在动词和副词之间。如：turn on the TV =turn the TV on . 但当宾语是代词时，则只能放在动词和副词之间。如：turn it on绝不能说turn on it )
A:Let's make fruit salad. B:OK.Do you have bananas?
A:Yes,I do.____ ____bananas do we need? B:We need three bananas. A:That sounds about right.what else? B:Watermelon.
A:____ ____watermelons? B: Oh,only one watermelon. A:____ ____honey do we need? B: Let's see .two teaspoons. A: Right. What else? B: Apples.
A:____ ____apples do we need? B: Two should be enough. And yogurt.
A: ____ ____yogurt do we need?
B: A cup. Now what else do we need？Oh，do you have any oranges?
A :I think so. How many oranges do we need?
B: Only one. This is going to taste great!
Activity 2 Writing
How to make popcorn
Then _______ Finally_______
用how many,how much填空
1、 yogurt do we need?
2、 apples do we need?
3、 water does he need?
4、 salt does she want?
5、 popcorn do they have?
1. --- _______ yogurt do you want? --- Two cups.
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How often
2. --- How many _________ do we need? --- Three.
A. an apple B. a apple C. apples D. apple
3. --- Let’s make the salad! --- ___________.
A. No, I am not. B. Thank you. C. That’s all right. D. That is a good idea.
4. It’s dark(暗的) in the room. Please ____________ the right.
A. turn on B. turn down C. turn up D. turn off
5. --- The banana is too big. --- You can ____________ fruit.
A. cut up them B. cut them up C . cut it up D. cut up it
1. How _____ (many) yogurt do we need?
2. Next you need ____ (cut) up three bananas.
3. ___ (make) dinner is a very interesting thing for me.
4. ___ (add) the salt to the noodles, please.
5. He can drink three cups of ____ (juice).
6. How many _____ (watermelon) do you want?
7. I would like a big bowl of ______ (noodles).
8. There _____ (be) two slices of bread.
9. I don’t like _____ (some) sugar in the tea.
10. I like dessert so I don’t like to drink coffee ____ (with) sugar.
1. —Would you like some milk?
—Yes, just .
A. a few B. a little C. little
2. —Can you a banana milk shake?
—Sorry, I can’t.
A. do B. make C. cook
3. —What can I do for you ?
—Please two apples and then .
A. peel; cut them up B. peel; cut up them C. get; cut them down
4. I walked a long way, ____I got there .
A. Next B. First C. Finally
5. We must cut ___ the tomatoes and put them the blender.
A. off; in B. up; into C. down; into
6. I want to buy .
A. two bottles of milk B. two bottles of milks C. two bottle milks
7. —How many ____ are there near the house?
A. chicken B. sheep C. horse