英 语 试 题
31. – ______ do you eat junk food, Dave?
– Maybe once a month. As you know, eating junk food is not healthy.
A. How long B. How much C. How often
32. – Hi, David. You look pale. What’s ______ ?
– Oh, I have a cold.
A. the weather B. the matter C. the question
33. – Could you please tell me how to make a pizza?
– With pleasure. First put tomato sauce on the crust. ______ put cheese on the tomato sauce.
A. Then B. after C. But
34. – How was your school trip?
– ______ we had yesterday!
A. What about B. How good time C. What a good time
35. – When ______ you born?
– In 1973.
A. are B. were C. did
36. – You look ______. What’s the problem?
– I failed my math test again.
A. unhappy B. excited C. sleepy
37. Her hair is ______ longer than ______.
A. very; mine B. much; my C. a little; mine
38. Sam often goes to school ______. He likes walking through the park and enjoy the beautiful flowers.
A. on foot B. by bike C. by subway
39. I hardly ever exercise, so I think I’m kind ______unhealthy.
A. for B. of C. to
40. – Can you come to my birthday party next Sunday?
– ______. I can’t say exactly(确切地) now.
A. That depends B. Sorry, I can’t. C. I’d love to.
Mrs. Green invited a lot of people to dinner. She and her five daughters were busy all day. Mrs. Green made a big fire and began to cook. Then she went to the room to clean the floor. Suddenly she remembered the soup. She had forgotten to put any salt into it. So she told one of the daughters to help her.
But all the girls seemed to be busy too. None of them said that she would help her. So Mrs. Green cleaned her hands and salted the soup.
Now the girls had finished their work, and thought they should help their mother. One by one they went to the kitchen and put a little salt into the soup, but none of them said anything.
When the friends took the soup, their mouth opened wide. Mrs. Green tasted it and she knew what has happened, “Which of you girls put salt into the soup?” she asked.
“I did,” all the five girls said together.
41. Mrs. Green has ______ daughter(s).
A. one B. three C. five
42. Mrs. Green was busy all day because ______.
A. her daughters helped her cook
B. her friends would come for dinner
C. she forgot to salt the soup
43. Her daughter couldn’t help her salt the soup because they ______.
A. were very busy, too.
B. were cleaning the floor. B. twice C. didn’t like to do it C. six times 44. The soup was put salt ______. 45. We can know from the passage that ______. A. the soup must be very delicious B. her friends’ mouths must be very wide C. Mrs. Green may feel sorry about the dinner
Mr. White asked a lot of questions about the buses. But Sam couldn’t answer them. Here is a timetable. Can you answer Mr. White’s questions after you read it?
A. five B. six C. seven
47. The bus gets to the Old Street ______.
A. every half an hour B. every twenty minutes C. every ten minutes
48. Bus Four leaves the hotel at ______.
A. seven fifty-five B. eight o’clock C. five past eight
49. I work in the hospital. It takes me five minutes’ walk from the stop to get there. I must reach the hospital at ten to eight. I’d better take ______.
A. the first bus B. the second bus C. the third bus
50. Every Sunday I take the first bus to the park. There I can play some sports. After that, I must go to the market. I want to do some shopping there. The market opens from seven thirty to eight thirty, so I can only stay in the park for ______ at most.
A. half an hour B. an hour C. an hour and a half
We shall not drown if we remember these rules:
2. Never swim at a beach if there is no life guard(救生员).
3. Never swim after a meal or when you feel hungry.
4. Never believe your swim ring too much. You may lose it sometimes.
5. Do not stay in the water too long, especially if it is cold.
6. Before you dive(跳水), be sure that there is nobody else in the water, and the water is deep(深) enough.
7. Never go out in a boat if you can’t swim or if you are not wearing a life jacket.
If you have some difficulty, this is that you should do:
1. Keep calm and relaxed. Don’t do too much strong action.
2. Try to float(浮) on your back. Move your arms and legs right for the balance of the body.
3. Put up your right arm for help.
Remember: A red flag(旗帜) means that it is dangerous for all swimmers to go into the water. A blue flag means that it is dangerous for children and weak swimmers to go into the water.
51. The underlined word “” means ______
A. for a long time B. only by yourself C. too fast
52. We can go swimming ______.
A. right after a dinner B. if we are hungry C. with a swim ring
53. We should ______when we are in difficulty.
A. keep calm and try to ask for help
B. Move our arms strongly and quickly
C. keep quiet and just wait for a life guard
54．When you see a blue flag, you know that ______ can swim there.
A. no one B. children C. strong swimmers
55．The passage mainly(主要) tells us ______.
A. that swimming is very dangerous
B. about the safety rules for swimming
C. that swimming is an exciting sport
56. On Saturday morning, you can ______.
A. go to watch a ballgame
B. take children to play games at the City Theater.
C. go to Central Park for a picnic
57. The Red Birds may be a ______.
A. football team B. rock group C. a nice TV show
58. You can eat many different kinds of food if you ______.
A. go to the City Theater B. buy tickets at the gate
59. We can listen to a concert ______.
A. at the museum theatre B. in Rose Hall C. at the City theatre C. go to Central park
60. Mr. Turner wants to have a nice Saturday. He can go to ______.
A. have a picnic and Listen to a concert
B. see The Workers and then go for a picnic
C. listen to a concert and watch a ballgame
Reporter: Thanks for coming for the interview, Carol.
Carol: That’s OK.
Reporter: Um. What do you usually do on weekends?
Carol: I usually (61.) ____________ basketball.
Reporter: Who is your (62.) __________ basketball player?
Carol: Yao Ming. He plays very (63.) ____________. He is one of the best players in the world.
Reporter: Do you think you have a balanced diet every day?
Carol: Yes, I think so.
Reporter: How (64.) ____________ do you eat vegetables?
Carol: Almost every day.
Reporter: Do you like eating (65.) ____________?
Carol: Yes. I eat lots of apples, bananas and pears.
Reporter: How many hours do you (66.) ____________ every night?
Carol: Nine. I do need lots of sleep.
Reporter: Well, thank you very much.
Carol: You’re welcome.
(69.)__________________________________________________________ when I grow up.
Happy birthday to you! Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. (71.) _______
________________________, but I can’t. My parents are both out on business. And my sister is ill in bed, so (72.) __________________________________ and look after her. And I also need to study for the coming term exam.
Here is a birthday card for you, I got it on my way home yesterday. It is beautiful, I like it very much, I hope (73.) _______________________________ too. Thank you again for asking me. I’m sorry I can’t go to your party. Have a
74. born, 1983
75. David, vacation
76. Lin Tao, excited, grades 77. Anne, school, every day
请以“My Schoolbag”为题，写一篇70词左右的短文，讲讲跟随你多年的书包的事情。 内容要求： 1、你的书包大概是什么样子的；
21. twins 6-10 ACBCA 22. quieter
27. subject 11-15 BBCAC 16-20 CAABC 25. funny 30. different 23. Smart 28. well 24. outgoing 29. world 26. newspaper