1.We consider our English teacher a good friend. 2.We find our English teacher patient.
3.We call our class teacher Mr. Wang.
consider + sb. + n./adj.
find + sb. + n./adj. call + sb. + n.
3. 可以充当宾语补足语的词和词 组有：
1. 名词 2,形容词. 3. 现在分词： 4. 动词不定式：(to do /do) 过去分词：6.副词和介词短语 5.
1. 名词： We made him our monitor. They considered this good advice. They named their daughter Jenny. 常用名词充当宾语补足语的动词有： make, find, call, name, elect, think, appoint, choose, consider, keep, wish, feel等。
The baseball players _______ each other the beat of luck in the match before it began. A
A. wished C. expected
B. hoped D. wanted
注：充当宾语补足语的名词若 表示正式的或独一无二的头衔、 职位时，前面一般不用冠词， 如： They elected John chairman of the committee（委员会）.
2. 形容词： You should keep your room clean. We’d better leave the door open. 注：常用形容词充当宾语补足语的 动词有：believe, think, get, keep, make, find, set, like, wish, see, consider, prove, have, leave, 以及 paint, drive, turn, cut 等。
3. 现在分词： ?I’m sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. ?I could feel the cold wind blowing on my face. ?At this moment she noticed the teacher coming in.
V-ing形式作宾语补足语表示的是一 个正在进行的主动动作。常见的可 以接V-ing形式作宾语补足语的动词 有两类： (1)感官动词，如：see, hear, watch, find, feel, smell, observe, notice, look at, listen to ... (2)部分使役动词，如：have, keep, get, leave ...
4. 动词不定式：(to do /do) Nobody could make him change
his mind. Would you like me to come
along with you?
动词不定式作宾语补足语表示动作 的全过程或即将发生的主动动作， 常分为两种： (1)带to的不定式，常见的跟带to的不 定式作宾补的动词有 advise， cause， allow， ask， invite， teach， tell， want， like， ask for， order， wait for ...
to的不定式作宾补的动词包括感官 动词，如see， hear， watch，
notice， feel ... 和使役动词，如let，
make， have ... （注：在被动语态 中，动词不定式前要加上to）
5. 过去分词： He watched the TV set carried
out of the room.
When you speak E
nglish, be sure to make yourself understood.
个已经完成或被动的动作。能 接V-ed形式作宾语补足语的动 词也分为两类：感官动词和部
When do you want it back?
Why didn’t you invite them in?
We could hear the children at
with + 宾语 + 宾补
(1). with + 宾语 + 介词短语 She said goodbye to us with
tears in her eyes. (2). with+ 宾语 + 形容词/副词
It is bad manners to speak with
your mouth full.
(3). with + 宾语 + 不定式(将来的动作)
With so much work to do, we can’t go playing. With a boy leading the way, they
(4). with + 宾语 + -ing形式 (动作正在进行 started off.
(5). with + 宾语 + 过去分词 (被动或完成) With the problems settled we all felt
More examples with an object complement
(1) We made him ________(主席) chairman of our Students’ Union. (2) I find the novel（有趣和神奇） interesting and amazing ______________________.
(3) Please keep the cat ____(出去). out
(4) I am often kept at home _______(在家) all day long on Sunday.
1. It’s difficult to get a car
____________ (go) on a cold going / to go morning.
2. His failing the exam got his parents ________ (worry). worried
repaired 3. I have had my bike ________
(repair), and I’m going to
have my brother ______ repair (repair) my radio tomorrow.
4. Don’t leave the water
_______ (run) while you running brush your teeth.
5. Homework is left ________ undone (undo) and daily games lost.
6. She was found ______ (lie) lying
at the corner, dead. 7. He raised his voice to make
himself _______ (hear). heard
8. A: I often hear this song _____ (sing), but I have sung
never heard him ______ sing (sing) it.
B: Listen! I can hear him
singing _______ (sing) it now.
11. I can’t sleep well with the
noise ______ (go) on. going
12. With a lot of problems _________ (settle), he will to settle
have a hard time.
1. The teacher asked us ______ so much noise. A. don’t make B. not make
C. not making
D. D not to make
3. We are trying our best to attract（吸引） visitors and
keep them ______. A. Interested B. interesting A C. interest D. to interest
4. After a knock at the door, the child heard his mother’s
voice ______ him. A. calling A C. being called B. called
D. to call
5.Though he had often made his little sister ____, today he was made ____ by his little sister. A
A. cry; to cry
C. cry; cry
B. crying; crying
D. to cry; cry