Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation? 短语：
go on vacation stay at home go to the mountains go to the beach visit museums go to summer camp quite a few study for come up
go out most of the time taste good have a good time of course feel like go shopping in the past walk around too many because of one bowl of find out go on take photos something impor up and down 习惯用法：
1. buy sth for ab./ buy sb. sth 为某人买某物
2. taste + adj. 尝起来……
3. nothing ….but + V.(原形) 除了……之外什么都没有
4. seem + (to be) + adj 看起来
5. arrive in + 大地方 / arrive at + 小地方 到达某地
6. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
7. try doing sth. 尝试做某事 / try to do sth. 尽力做某事
8. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
9. want to do sth. 想去做某事
10. start doing sth. 开始做某事
11. stop doing sth. 停止做某事
12. look + adj 看起来
13. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事
14. Why not do sth. 为什么不做…….呢？
15. so + adj + that + 从句 如此……以至于……
16. tell sb. (not) to do sth. 告诉某人（不要） 做某事
17. keep doing sth. 继续做某事
18. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事 / forget doing sth 忘记做过某事
1. anywhere 与 somewhere 两者都是不定副词。
anywhere 在任何地方 ， 常用于否定句和疑问句中。I can’t find it anywhere.
somewhere 在某处，到某处，常用于肯定句。 I lost my key somewhere near here.
2. seem + 形容词 看起来….. You seem happy today.
seem + to do sth. 似乎、好像做某事 I seem to have a cold
I seems / seemed + 从句 看起来好像…；似乎…. It seems that no one believe you. seem like ….好像，似乎….. It seems like a god idea.
3. decide to do sth.决定做某事 They decide to visit the museum.[来源:Z#xx#k.Com] decide + 疑问词 + 动词不定式 He can not decide when to leave.
4. start doing sth = start to do sth. 开始，可与begin 互换 。
He started doing his homework.
但以下几种情况不能用begin . x k b 1. c o m
1) 创办，开办： He started a new bllkshop last month.
2) 机器开动： I can’t start my car.
3) 出发，动身： I will start tomorrow morning.
5. over 介词，多于，超过，在…以上（表示数目、程度）= more than
My father is over 40 years old.
在…之上，与物体垂直且不接触，与 under 相反。 There is a map over the blackboard. 超过： I hear the news over the radio.
遍及： I want to travel all over the world.
6. too many 太多，后接可数名词复数： Mother bought too many eggs yesterday. too much 太多，修饰不可数名词，修饰动词作状语。 We have too much work to do. Don’t talk too much.
much too 太，修饰形容词或副词。
The hat is much too big for me. You’re walking much too fast.
分辨三者的口诀： too much, much too, 用法区别看后头： much 后接不可数， too 后修饰形或副。
too many 要记住，后面名词必复数。
7. because of 介词短语，因为，由于，后接名词、代词或动名词，不能接句子。 He can’t take a walk because of the rain.
I don’t buy the shirt because it was too expensive.
Unit 1 Exercise
1. 当学生们在说话时，王老师进来了。（as ）
2. Tom踢足球不错，但是我踢得也一样好。(as )
4. 他感觉像在游泳一样。(feel like ) 新 课 标 第 一 网
5. 你想和我在公园散步吗？(feel like )
7. 我不能决定我该去哪儿. (decide)
10. 我不喜欢玩电脑游戏。 （dislike）
11. 他是一个留着短发的高个子小孩。 （with）
14. 我告诉他不要在墙上画画。（tell…not to do…）
Last August, our class_________(do) something very special on our school trip. We __________(go) to mount Tai. We_________(start) our trip at 12:00 at night. Everyone in our class_________(take) a bag with some food and water. After three hours, someone looked at the map and _________(find) out we __________(be ,not) anywhere near the top. My legs ________(be) so tired that I wanted to stop. My classmates_________(tell) me to keep going, so I
_________(go) on. At 5:00 a.m., we got to the top! Everyone _________(jump) up and down in excitement. Twenty minutes later, the sun ________(start) to come up. It was so
beautiful that we ________(forget) about the last five hours!
Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 短语：
help with housework go shopping on weekends how often hardly ever
once a week twice a month go to the movies every day use the Internet
be free have dance and piano lessons swing dance play tennis stay up late
at least go to bed early play sports be good for go camping
in one’s free time not….at all the most popular such as go to the dentist
more than old habits the hard less than
What do you usually do on weekends? I always exercise.
What do they do on weekends? They often help with housework.
What does she do on weekends? She sometimes goes shopping.
How often do you go to the movies? I go to the movies maybe once a month.
How often does he watch TV? He hardly ever watches TV.
Do you go shopping? No, I never go shopping. 习惯用法：www .Xkb 1.coM
1. help sb. with sth 帮助某人做某事
2. How about…? ….怎么样？/ ….好不好？
3. want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事
4. How many + 可数名词复数+ 一般疑问句 ….有多少…..
5. 主语+ find+ that 从句 …发现…
6. It’s + adj.+ to do sth. 做某事是….的
7. spend time with sb. 和某人一起度过时光
8. ask sb. about sth. 向某人询问某事
9. by doing sth. 通过做某事
10. What’s your favorite…..? 你最喜欢的……是什么？
11 start doing sth. 开始做某事
12. the best way to do sth. 做某事的最好方式 词语辨析：
1. how often 多久一次，用来提问动作发生的频率。回答用：once，twice, three times 等词语。
How often do you play sports? Three times a week.
how long 多长，用来询问多长时间，也可询问某物有多长。
How long does it take to get to Shanghai from here? How long is the ruler?
how for 多远， 用来询问距离，指路程的远近。 How far is it from here to the park? It’s about 2 kilometers.
2. free 空闲的，有空的， 反义词为 busy. be free 有空，闲着，相当于 have time. I’ll be free next week. = I’ll have time next week.
还可作“免费的、自由的”解。be free to do sth. 自由地做某事。
The tickets are free. You’re free to go or to stay.
3. How come？ 怎么会？ 怎么回事？表示某件事情很奇怪，有点想不通；可单独使用，
也可引导一个问句， 相当于疑问句 why, 但 how come 开头的特殊疑问句使用的仍然是陈述语序。
How come Tom didn’t come to the party? = Why didn’t Tom come to the party?
4. stay up late 指“熬夜到很晚，迟睡”。 Don’t stay up late next time.
stay up 指“熬夜，不睡觉”。 He stayed up all night to write his story.
5. go to bed 强调“上床睡觉”的动作及过程，但人不一定睡着。
I went to bed at eleven last night.
go to sleep 强调“入睡，睡着，进入梦乡”。 She was so tired that she went to sleep soon.
6. find + 宾语 +名词, 发现 ： We have found him (to be) a good boy.
find + 宾语 + 形容词， 发现： He found the room dirty.
find + 宾语 + 现在分词， 发现 ： I found her standing at the door.
7. percent 百分数， 基数词 + percent： percent 没有复数形式，作主语时，根据所修
饰的名词来判断谓语的单复数。 Forty percent of the students in our class are girls. Thirty percent of time passed.
8. more than 超过，多于，不仅仅， 相当于 over. 在句型转换中考查两者的同义替换。
反义词组为：less than. I lived in Shanghai for more than / over ten years.
9. afraid 形容词， 担心的，害怕的，在句中作表语，不用在名词前作定语。
I’m afraid we can’t come here on time.
be afraid of sb / sth 害怕某人 / 某事； be afraid of doing sth. 害怕做某事。
Some children are afraid of the dark. Don’t be afraid of asking question. I’m afraid + 从句， 恐怕， 担心： I’m afraid I have to go now.
10. sometimes , sometime, some times , some time 的区别：
sometimes 频度副词， 有时。表示动作发生的不经常性，多与一般现在时连用，可位于句首、句中或句末。
------How often do you get up?
sometime 副词，某个时候。 表示不确切或不具体的时间，常用于过去时或将来时，对它用疑问词when.
some times 名词词组， 几次，几倍。其中time 是可数名词，对它提问用how many times. I have read the story some times. -------How many times have you read the story?
some time 名词短语， 一段时间. 表示“一段时间”时，句中谓语动词常为延续性动词，提问时用 How long.
I ‘ -----How long will you stay here?
Unit 2 Exercise
1. 我经常帮他学英语。（help …with…）
2. 这个故事我读了好几遍了。（ have read….some times ）
3. 我将在这待一段时间。 （some time）
4. 几乎没有剩下的食物。 （ hardly ）
5. 你多久锻炼一次？ （how often ）
6. 我用刀切面包。 (use )
7.吃蔬菜对你有益（be good for）
9.玛丽问我关于我生日聚会的一些事情。(ask sb. about sth . )
13.没有一个人知道这个问题的答案。（the answers to the questions）
15.我认为对于动物来说呆在笼子里是没有益的。（is good for）
18.我害怕乘飞机旅行。（be afraid to do sth.）
19.有些小孩怕黑。(be afraid of sb./sth,)
20. 我们在这儿住了不到两年（less than six）
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister 短语归纳：
1. more outgoing 2. as...as...
3. the singing competition 4. the most important
5. be talented in music 6. the same as
7. care about 8. be different from
9. be like a mirror 10. as long as
11. bring out 12. get better grade
13. reach for 14. touch one’s heart
15. in fact 16. make friends
17. be good at 18. the other
19. be similar to 20. be good with
1. have fun doing sth. 享受做某事的乐趣
2. want to do sth. 想要做某事
3. as + 形容词或副词的原级 + as 与…一样…
4. be good at doing sth 擅长做某事
5. make sb. Do sth. 让某人做某事
6. It’s+ 形容词 + for sb. To do sth.. 对某人来说，做某事是……的 词语辨析：
laugh v. & n. 笑
We all laughed loudly when she made a joke. 她说了个笑话，我们都大声笑起来。 We all laughed at his joke. 听了他的笑话我们都笑起来。
He laughs best who laughs last. 谁笑在最后，谁笑得最好。/不要高兴得太早。
Don’t laugh at him. 别嘲笑他。
People have often laughed at stories told by seamen. 人们常常嘲笑海员所讲的故事。 Everyone laughed at his foolish antics. 大家都笑他那种愚蠢的滑稽动作。
笑；笑声 We had a good laugh at his joke. 我们被他的笑话逗得哈哈大笑。 though conj. 虽然；纵然；即使；尽管 = although
Though it was raining，he went there. 虽然当时正下着雨，他还是到那里去了。 Though he was poor he was happy. 虽然他很穷却很快乐。
注意：不能受汉语的影响，在though引导的从句后使用but。如： Though he was poor，but he was happy.（误）
though adv.. 不过，可是，然而，常用于句末，用逗号隔开。 Jim said that he would come, he didn’t , though.
Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater 短语：
so far 到目前为止，迄今为止 no problem 没什么，别客气
have….in common 有相同特征（想法、兴趣等方面）相同 be up to 是….的职责 all kinds of ….. 各种各样的…… play a role 发挥作用，有影响 make up 编造（故事、谎言等） for example 例如
take …..seriously 认真对待 not everybody 并不是每个人 close to 离….近 more and more 越来越…… 习惯用法：
Can I ask you some…….
How do you like……. 你认为……怎么样
Thanks fpr doing sth.
What do you think of ……..
much + 形容词或副词比较级 …….得多
watch sb do sth 观看某人做某事
play a role in doing sth. 发挥做某事的作用
one of +可数名词复数 …..之一……
1. We went to the __________(bad) restaurant in town last night. The menu had only 10dishes and the service was not good at all.
2. Blue Moon is ______________(good), but Miler’s is _____________(good ) in town.
3. The Big Screen is _________________(expensive) than most cinemas, but Cinema City is ____________(expensive).
4. Movie City has the __________ (bad) service, but we can sit the_______________ (comfortably)there.
5. Johnny Dep acted the _________________(good) in that movie. He’s much ____________(good) than other actors at finding the ________________(interesting) role.
用所给词的最高级填空。 good cheap popular comfortably bad
1. Dumpling House is _____________ restaurant in the city. You can get a big plate of
dumplings for only five yuan.
2. Spring Park is ________________ place in the city on weekends. Many families go
there with their young children. Lots of old people like to take walks there , too.
3. You can rest _______________ at Flower Hotel. Their rooms are clean and big.
4. 109.9 FM plays _______________music . The songs are always boring and too loud.
5. PEPＨigh School is ________________ in this town. They have big classrooms, fantastic teachers and an excellent sports center.
Unite 5 Do you want to a game show?
find out be ready to dress up take sb. place do a good job think of game show learn from talk show soap opera
go on watch a movie one of….. watch a movie try one’s best a pair of as famous as look like around the world have a discussion about one day such as a symbol of
something enjoyable interesting information
let sb. do sth. plan to do sth.
hope to do sth. happen to do sth.
expect to do sth. How about doing……
be ready to do sth. try one’s best to do sth.
1.the other, the others, other, others,another 辨析
the other 表示特指两个或者两部份中的另一个或另一部分，可直接单数名词或复数名词。表示两个中的一个??另一个??时，常用one ?the other?。例：
He has two brothers, one is a teacher, the other is a doctor.
There are forty students in our class. twenty-one are girls, the other nineteen are boys.
the others 特指某一范围内的其他的（人或物），是the other的复数形式，相当于the other+复数名词。the other + 复数名词 = any other + 名词单数。例：
You two stay here, the others go with me.
I’m different from Jeff because I’m louder than the other kids (any other kid) in my class.
We learn Chinese, Maths, English and other subjects.
others 作代词，泛指“其他的人或物”。 例：
Some students are doing homework,others are talking loudly.
I don’t like this one. Please show me another one.
3.find out 查明，弄清楚，find 找到
Please find out when Mrs Green will go to Beijing.
4. go on 发生，与 take place 同义
I wonder what was going on.
1. happen v.发生，一般指偶然发生，主语为事，不能为人。
Sth + happens to sb. A traffic accident happened to his elder brother yesterday. Sth + happens + 地点/时间，意为：某地/某时发生了某事
An accident happened on Park Street.
happen v，表示“碰巧”，主语可以是人，后常跟动词不定式to,表示“碰巧??”. Sb + happens to do sth.
I happened to see my uncle on the street.
* take place 意为“发生，举行，举办”，一般指非偶然性事件的“发生”，即这种事件的发生一定有某种原因或事先的安排。例：
Great changes have taken place in China.
The meeting will take place next Friday.
2. expect v. 期待，盼望，预期，后常接四种结构：
1)expect + 名词/代词，期待某事/某人，预计??可能发生。
I’m expecting Li Lin’s letter.
2)expect to do sth. 预计做某事
Lily expects to come back next week.
3)expect sb. to do sth.
I expect my mother to come back early.
4)expect + 从句 预计??
I expected that I’ll come back next Monday.
7. serious a. 严肃的，认真的。 He is a serious man.
be serious about sb/sth. 对某人/某事当真
Peter is serious about Jenny. He wants to get married to her.
be serious about doing sth. 对某事当真 ____He’s serious about selling his house.
fantastic shows action want comes from played about exciting plan Mulan is an __________ __________movie. It __________an old Chinese story. The movie is_________ an old Chinese story. The movie is _______ a village girl, Mulan. She dresses up like a boy and takes her father’s place to fight in the army. I think
the actress _________Mulan’s role well.The other actors are also ________and they did a good job in the movie. I _______ Mulan very much. The movie ________her love for her family, friends and country. If you ________ to watch a movie this weekend and you _______ to see something enjoyable, choose Mulan.
Unit 6 I’m going to study computer science
grow up every day be sure about make sure send?to? be able to the meaning of different kinds of the meaning of in common at the beginning of write down have to do with take up hardly ever too?to?
want to do sth. be going to + 动词原形
practice doing sth. keep on doing sth.
learn to do sth. finish doing sth[来源:Z+xx+k.Com]
promise to do sth. help sb. to do sth.
remember to do sth. agree to do sth.
love to do sth.
be going to 的用法
1） be going to + 动词原形——表示将来的打算、计划或安排。常与表示将来的tomorrow,
next year等时间状语或when 引导的时间状语从句连用。各种句式变换都借助be 动词完成，be随主语有am, is, are 的变换，going to 后接动词原形。
肯定句： 主语 + be going to + 动词原形 + 其他。He is going to take the bus there. 否定句： 主语 + be not going to + 动词原形 + 其他 I’m not going to see my friends this weekend.
一般疑问句： Be + 主语 + going to + 动词原形 + 其他
肯定回答： Yes, 主语 + be. 否定回答： No, 主语 + be not.
Are you going to see your friends this weekend? Yes ,I am. / No, I’m not. 特殊疑问句： 疑问词 + be + 主语 + going to + 动词原形 + 其他？
What is he going to do this weekend? When are you going to see your friends?
2) 如果表示计划去某地，可直接用 be going to + 地点
We are going to Beijing for a holiday.
3) 表示位置移动的动词，如go , come, leave 等常用进行时表示将来。
The bus is coming. My aunt is leaving for Beijing next week.
4) be going to 与 will 的区别：
① 对未来事情的预测用“ will + 动词原形”表达，will 没有人称和数的变化，变否定句要在will 后面加not, 也可用will 后面加 not,或者缩略式won’t, 变一般疑问句将will 提至 句首。
Will planes be large in the future? Yes, they will. / No, they won’t. ②will 常表示说话人相信或希望要发生的事情，而be going to 指某事肯定发生，常表示事情很快就要发生。 I believe Lucy will be a great doctor.
I will ten years old next year.
I’m tired I will go to bed.
⑤ 表示意愿用will. 新 课 标 第 一 网
I’ll tell you the truth.
⑥ 表示计划、打算要做的事情用 be going to, 而不用 will.
I’m going to buy a computer this month.
---Let’s discuss the plan, shall we? ----Not now. I ______ to an interview.
A. go B. went C. am going D. was going
------Jack is busy packing luggage.
---Yes. He _________for America on vacation.
A. leaves B. left C. is leaving D. has been away 词语辨析：
1 promise vt. 保证，许诺。有三种结构：
1)promise to do sth. _____My mother promised to buy a piano for me.
2)promise sb. sth. _____ My aunt promised me a bike.
3)promise + that 从句_____ Tom promises that he can return on time.
promise n. 允诺， 诺言
Lily is a dishonest girl. She never keeps a promise.
2.when 与 while 的区别：
when 表示“当?时候”，既指时间点，又指一段时间，when 引导的时间状语从句中的动词可以是终止性的也可以是延续性的。When the teacher came in, the students were talking. When she arrives, I’ll call you.
while 表示“当?时候”，仅指一段时间，从句中的动作必须是延续性的，一般强调主从句的动作同时发生， while 还可以作并列连词，意为“ 而、却”，表示对比关系。 Lisa was singing while her mother was playing piano.
Tom is strong while his younger brother is week.
3. practice vt. 练习， 后接名词，代词或v-ing 作宾语。
Your elder sister is practicing the guitar in the room.
考虑建议盼原谅：consider, suggest/advise, look forward to, excuse, pardon. 承认推迟没得想： admit, delay/put off, fancy.
避免错过继续练：avoid, miss, keep/keep on, practice.
否认完成能欣赏： deny, finish, enjoy, appreciate.
不禁介意与逃亡： can’t help , mind, escape. wwW .x kB 1.c Om
不准冒险凭想象： forbid, risk, imagine.
4. everyday 与 every day 区别
everyday adj. 每天的 在句中作定语，位于名词前。 This is our everyday homework. every day 副词短语， 在句中作状语，位于句首或句末。 He reads books every day.
Unit 7 Will people have robots?
on computers on paper live to be 200 years old free time in danger on the earth play a part in sth space station look for computer programmer in the future hundreds of the same?as over and over again get bored wake up look like fall down
will + 动词原形 将要做 fewer/more + 可数名词复数 更少/更多? less/more + 不可数名词 更少/更多 try to do sth. 尽力做某事
have to do sth 不得不做某事 agree with sb. 同意某人的意见 such + 名词（词组） 如此 play a part in doing sth 参与做某事 make sb do sth 让某人做某事 help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事 There will be + 主语 + 其他 将会有?.
There is/are + sb. + doing sth 有?正在做?
It is + 形容词 + for sb + to do sth 做某事对某人来说…的
1. every 与 each 的区别：
every 用来表整体，each 用来表个别。each 最低需是两，every 最低需是三。every adj. every 作主用单数，each 可单也可复，作主、作定用单数，其他情况用复数。 each adj./ pron.
Every teacher knows her.
There are lots of trees on each side of the road.
Each of the road has a dictionary.
2. on the earth 在地球上，作地点状语，位于句首或句末。 on earth 究竟，到底。用于疑问句或副词后，加强语气。
All the living things on the earth depend on the sun. / What on earth do you mean?
3. human, 指包括男人女人孩子的“人，人类”，有别于动物，自然景物，机器等的特殊群体，也可指具体的人。
man,前不带冠词而且单独使用时，指“男人”，a man 可指“一个人/ 一个男人”，复数形式为men.
He was the only human on the island.
There are only three persons in the room.
There are many people there.
Man is stronger than woman. x k b 1. c o m
4. seem 连系动词，好像，似乎，看来。有下面几种用法：
seem + 名词 看起来。He seems a nice man.
seem like 好像，似乎。 It seemed like a good idea at the time.
seem to do sth. 似乎/看起来/好像做某事。 I seem to have left my book at home. It seems/seemed that 看起来好像?, 似乎?. He was very happy.
seem to be + 形容词/名词 = seem + 形容词/名词。 She seems to be happy.= She seems happy.
5. probably ad. maybe 相当于 perhaps. 也许，大概，可能。作状语.
probably 用于句中，可能性最大。 He will probably come tomorrow.
maybe/perhaps 用于句首。 Maybe/Perhaps you are right.
1. during / for / in 介词，在??期间。说到某事是在某一段时间之间发生的用during;
We visited many places of interest during the summer holiday.
I’ve been here for two weeks.
They usually leave school in July.
肯定式： 主语 + will/shall + 动词原形 + 其他 will 用于各种人称，shall 用
主语 + be going to + 动词原形 + 其他 be 随人称、数和时间的变化
否定式： 在will/shall/be 后面加 not. will not = won’t .
一般疑问句： 将will/shall/be 提到主语前面。
There be 句型的一般将来时：
There will be + 主语 + 其他 ，意为 ：将会有。一般疑问句形式为： Will there be + 主
语 + 其他。
肯定回答是： Yes, there will. 否定回答是： No, there won’t.
否定形式是：There won’t be + 主语 + 其他， 将不会有??www .Xkb 1.coM
特殊疑问句是: 疑问词/ 词组 + 一般疑问句？ When will there be a nice basketball
Traveling to space is no longer just a dream. Russia ______the first hotel in space
in the near future.
A. builds B. will build C. built D. has built
There ______ a football match on CCTV-5 at nine tomorrow evening.
A. will have B. is going to be C . is having
In 50 years there _______more robots in people’s homes.
A. were B. will have C. will be D. have
--Will people live to be 300 years old? ---_________.
A. No, they aren’t B. No, they won’t C. No, they don’t D. No, they can’t
They ______any classes next week.
A. will have B. won’t have C. have D. had
Unit 8 How do you make a banana milk shake?
milk shake turn on pour into a cup of yogurt a good idea on Saturday cut up put into one more thing a piece of
at this time a few fill?with? cover?with? one by one
a long time
How many + 可数名词复数 How much + 不可数名词 let sb. + do sth.
want + to do sth. forget + to do sth. how + to do sth.
There are many reasons for 一段时间 +ago by + doing sth. need + to do sth. make + 宾语 + 形容词 It’s time(for sb) + to do sth First?Next?Then?Finally?
Turn on the blender. How do you make a banana milk shake? How many bananas do we need? How much yogurt do we need? Now, it’s time to enjoy the rice noodles!
3. either?or?, neither?nor?, not only?but also..连接两个名词或代词作主语时，
4. 在here, there 开头的倒装句中，谓语动词与后面的名词在数上保持一致。 词语辨析：
1. turn on 打开，接通（电源，气，水），反义词是turn off. turn up/turn down 调
2. pour?into? 将?倒入/灌入? into 是：进入? in 是：在?内。
在put, throw, break, lay, fall 等动词之后，既可用in，也可用into。但in可作副词，into不能。
He put all the books in/into the bag. Come in!
3. 有关make 的短语： make the bed 铺床 make tea 沏茶 make trouble 惹麻烦 make money 赚钱 make a decision 做决定 make a telephone call 打电话 make a visit 拜访 make a mistake 犯错误 make a noise 弄出噪音 make a living 谋生 make sure 务必
4. one more thing = another one thing
基数词 + more + 名词 = another + 基数词 + 名词
5. fill with 用?填充? be filled with = be full of 充满?.
The boy filled the bottle with sand. / The bag was full of clothes.
6. cover?with? 用?把?覆盖 be covered with 被?所覆盖。 cover n. 封面，盖子。
Ann covered her face with her hands. / The cover of the magazine is nice.
7. It’s time (for sb) to do sth. 到某人做某事的时候了。
It’s time for sth. 到做某事的时候了。x k b 1. c o m
Unit 9 Can you come to my party?
on Saturday afternoon have to prepare for go to the doctor have the flu help my parents come to the party meet my friend go to the party too much homework go to the movies another time last fall hang out after school on the weekend study for a test visit grandparents the day before yesterday the day after tomorrow
have a piano lesson look after accept an invitation turn down an invitation take a trip at the end of this month look forward to the opening of reply in writing go shopping do homework go to the concert not?until
invite sb. to do sth. What + a/an + 形容词 + 可数名词单数 （+ 主语 + 谓语）！ help sb. (to) do sth What + 形容词 + 名词复数/不可数名词（+ 主语 + 谓语）！ be sad to do sth. see sb to do sth / see sb doing sth the best way to do sth. have a surprise party for sb
look forward to doing sth. reply to sth/sb.
What’s today? What’s the date today? What day is it today? 句型：
Can you come to my party on Saturday afternoon?
Sure, I’d love to. / Sorry， I can’t. I have to prepare for an exam. 词语辨析： 1. prepare意为“准备”，强调准备的动作与过程。宾语是这一动作的承受者。其后也可接
双宾语，还可接不定式。 prepare for sth. 为?准备好。for的宾语不是动作的承受者，而是表示准备的目的，即所要应付的情况。 / prepare to do sth 准备做某事。 prepare 强调准备的动作与过程。宾语是这一动作的承受者。其后也可接双宾语，还可接不定式。
get/be ready意为“准备好”，强调准备的结果。常见结构有：①be ready(for sth．)②get sth. ready ③be ready(for sth)④be get ready to do(准备干某事，乐于干某事) 新 课 标 第 一 网
We _____ the mid-term examination. Miss Li said, “Everyone should ______before class. 2. have the flu 患感冒 have a cold 感冒 have a cough 咳嗽 have a fever 发烧 have a sore throat 喉咙痛 have a headache 头痛 have a toothache 牙痛
3. hang out 常去某处，泡在某处 hang on 紧紧抓住 hang about 闲荡 hang up 挂电话，悬挂，挂起
4. catch you = bye bye catch a cold 感冒 catch sb’s eye 引起某人注意 catch the train 赶上火车
catch up with 赶上，，跟上 catch hold of 抓住
5.accept 接受 , 反义词为： refuse。 accept指主观上愿意接受，receive 收到，指客观上收到或拿到，但主观上不一定会接受。 I received his gift yesterday, but I wouldn’t like to accept it.
1. turn down = refuse 拒绝 turn up 放大，调高 turn over 翻身 take turns 依次，
2. help sb.(to) do sth 帮助某人做某事 help sb. with sth 在某方面帮助人 help oneself to
3. at the end of 在…末尾，在…尽头， by the end of 到…末为止 in the end of 终
4. surprised 形容词，感到意外的，主语是人be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到意外
surprising 形容词，令人惊讶的，主语是物 The news was surpring.
surprise 名词，惊奇、惊讶 to one’s surprise 动词，使惊奇，使感到意外 It surprise sb to do sth.
5. look forward to 期待，盼望，to 是介词，后跟名词，代词或动名词作宾语。
hear from sb. 收到某人的来信 = receive a letter from sb.
hear of = hear about 听说
6. make it 在约定的时间内到达，能够来 = arrive in time; Glad you could make it.
商量确定的时间，表示将来某项计划的安排，后接时间状语。 Let’s make it at seven o’clock on Tuesday.
成功办成某事 = succeed After years of hard work, he finally made it.
7. reply 回答，指用口头或书面形式回答，不及物动词 reply to sb/sth. 对…..作出回答。
作及物动词，意为 回答，回答说。作名词，意为：答道，回信，答复，后跟介词 to . answer 是最普通的用语，包括口头，书面或行动的回答，可作及物和不及物动词。
Unit 10 If you go to the party, you’ll have a great time! 短语：
go to the party have a great /good time stay at home take the bus tomorrow night have a class party have a class meeting half the class make some food at the party order food potato chips be angry with sb. give sb some advice travel around the world go to college make（a lot of）money get an education work hard a soccer player keep…to oneself talk to sb. in life in the end be angry at/about sth make mistakes in the future run away the first step in half solve a problem school clean-up 习惯用法：
ask sb. to do sth give sb sth. tell sb. to do sth too…to do sth be afraid to do sth. advise sb to do sth It’s best (not)to do sth.
need to do sth
Dear Su Mei, wwW .x kB 1.c Om
I don’t _______(know) what to _________(do) about going to Mike’s birthday party tomorrow night. My parents_________(think) I should study for my English exam next week. If I _______(go) to the party, they____(be) upset. Mike________(tell)us to wear nice clothes, but I don’t ________(have) any. If I ________(wear) jeans, I_______(look) the worst. Also, I’m not sure how to_______(go) to the party. if I______(walk), it___________(take) me too long. If I _______(take) a taxi, it __________(be) too expensive. Can you give me some advice, please?
discuss your problems tell her parents unless you talk run away from talk to someone
share her problems to do nothing
Students often have a lot of problems and worries. Laura Mills thinks the worst thing is _________ . She thinks you’ll feel worse if you don’t ____________about your problems. Laura remembers that she once lost her wallet and was afraid to _________about it. Now she believes you cannot feel better__________to someone. She says she will always________in
the future. Robert Hunt agrees with Laura. He thinks you should not _____your problems, but you should try to solve them. If you cannot talk to an expert like Robert, you can _____ with your parents because they have a lot of experience.