Unit 7 Routines单元测试
1. This is ______ Li. He has three children.
A. Sir B. Miss C. Mrs D. Mr
2. I have P.E. ________ the afternoon of Tuesday.
A. in B. for C. on D. at
3. They have a party ______ Saturday afternoon.
A. on B. at C. in D. of
4. Mr Zhang teaches ________ Chinese. We like ______ class very much.
A. me; her B. me; his C. us; his D. us; her
5. —______ is it today?
A. What day B. What about C. What time D. What color
6. —Happy New year!
A. I know. B. The same to you. C. I'm fine. D. Thank you.
7. I like art ______ it's fun.
A. why B. what C. how D. because
A. What's the time B. What day is it today
C. Is it Thursday D. What's the date
9. Saturday is the ________ day of a week.
A. six B. seven C. sixth D. seventh
10. —Why don't you like English?
―Because it's ________.
A. interesting B. fun C. exciting D. difficult
11. We have ________ every day.
A. a Chinese B. Chinese C. the Chinese D. Chineses 12. ―_______ do you like music?
― Very much.
A. How B. Why C. When D. What
13. It’s ________ to play football.
A. funs B. a fun C. fun D. funny
14. He knows _______ China.
A. many about B. much about C. lot of about D. a few 15. I have breakfast ______ 6:30 every morning.
A. at around B. around at C. in around D. around in
! My name Dona. I'm fourteen I like meeting my friends to the cinema. My favorite
I am Mark. I'm sixteen. I like sport. I very well and I like physics. I want everything about it.
This is Liz. She is thirteen.. She likes music. She says it's exciting.
1. A. Hi B. Thanks C. Sorry
2. A. am B. is C. be D. Yes D. are 3. A. years B. year old C. years old D. old
4. A. but B. and C. or D. so
5. A. subject B. sport C. day
6. A. doesn't B. am not C. don't
7. A. tell B. talk C. say D. actor D. not D. speak
8. A. to learn B. learn C. learns D. learning
9. A. She B. Her C. She's D. Hers
10. A. good B. nice C. fine D. well
American schools begin in September after a long summer vacation(假期). There are two terms in a school year: the first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children go to public schools(公立学校). High school students take only four or five subjects at a time. They usually go to the same classes every day, and they have an assignment for every class. After class they have many activities. After high school, many students go to college.
1. Most American children start school life in ______________.
A. September B. February C. June D. January 2. How many vacations do American children have each year?
A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
3. Students in the high school have _______ subjects at a time.
A. four B. five C. six D. four or five
4. Which of the following is false (错误)?
A. In July students don’t need to go to school because of vacation.
B. Students have the same classes every day.
C. Students don’t have homework for every class.
D. Most American children go to public schools.
5. After class students ___________.
A. do homework B. go back home
C. have many activities D. go to movies
1. He is r______ busy today.
2. Mr Wang teaches us b______ at school.
3. T______ is the fifth day of a week.
4. Our math teacher is very s________ and he makes us very tired.
5. —What's your f______ sport?
6. The second day of a week is M________.
7. Please practice the dialogue with your p ____.
8. The children all like having physical e______.
9. Today I'm b______. I have no time to play football. 10. His father is an English t______.
11. She is good at painting. She likes a________ very much.
12. Linda likes art and music because they are r________.
13. My favorite s________ is science.
14. Beijing is one of the oldest c______ in China.
15. Are there a______ pictures on the wall?
1. I want ______ (put) these books in the box.
2. This table is too heavy. I can’t ______ (carry) it.
3. Let’s ______ (take) the twins to the classroom.
4. Could you ______ (help) me?
5. There ______ (be) a pencil and two books on the desk.
6. Let me ______ (have) a look.
7. Dave ______ (like) to watch TV all night.
8. My mother is very strict and ______ (make) me very tired.
9. When ______ he ______ (have) art?
10. My father likes ______ (read) newspapers at night.
A: Hi, Jack. What do you like doing after school?
A: Do you like to have a race with Class 2? C: May I join your team too?
B: Who else is good at running?
A: Is he in the classroom? B: Where is he now?
A: Let’s ask him to join us.
B and C: OK. Let’s go.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
I. 1. D 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. A 6. B 7. D 8. B
9. D 10. D 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. B 15. A
9. B 10. D
III. 1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C
IV. 1. really 2. biology 3. Thursday 4. strict 5. favorite
6. Monday 7. partner 8. education 9. busy 10. teacher
11. art 12. relaxing 13. subject 14. cities 15. any II. 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. D 8. A
V. 1. to put 2. carry 3. take 4. help 5. is 6. have 7. likes 8. makes 9. does, have 10. reading/to read VI. 1. I like running. 2. Yes, that’s a good idea.
3. Sure. 4. No, he isn’t. 5. He’s on the playground. VII. Li Lei is a student. He has classes from Monday to Friday. From Monday to Friday, he has Maths and Chinese classes in the morning. He has English classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. His favorite sport is ping-pong. In a week he has other subject classes. He is busy at school. He often does his homework at home.