完成日期：2月5日 内容：8A Unit 1
1. Peter is ______ honest boy, he said he would come here in _____ hour.
A. a; a B. a; an C. an; a D. an; an
2. I have a good friend ______ May A. call B. to call C. called D. calling
3. Hurry up, _____ we will be late. A. or B. and C. but D. so
4.--- Help _____ to some beef, Lucy and Lily! --- Thank you very much.
A. myself B. yourself C. ourselves D. yourselves
5. ---_______ go to the Great Wall ? ---Good idea!
A. Why don’t B. What about C. Let’s D Shall we
6. Do you think my room is brighter than ______? A. theirs B. they C. their D. them
7.---Will she _______ come here on time? --- I hope so.
A. can B. be able to C. is able to D. could
8. Do you have _______ to say about yourself ?
A. other anything B. other something C. anything else D. something else
9.--- How are you feeling today? ---Mum, I’m feeling even ______ than yesterday.
A. bad B. worse C. badder D. worst
10.I’m sorry. I’m afraid I cannot agree ______ you. A. to B. in C. for D. with
11.______ is difficult to finish this job in one hour. A. It B. This C. That D. Its
12.This basket of fruits is ______ heavier than that one. A. some B. more C. little D. a little
13.I bought a MP3 yesterday. Kitty wants to buy a MP3 _____.A. also B. as well C. either D. as good
14.The little boy has _______ eyesight and _______ glasses.
A. poor; wear B. bad; wearing C. poor; wears D. good; wears
15.I want to sit _______ the classroom, because I can’t see the blackboard clearly.
A. in the front of B. in front of C. at front of D. in front
16. Mother told me ___ walk quietly and __ wake up the sleeping baby.
A. to, to B. not to, not to C. not to, to D. to, not to
17. English is very _______ and all the students know the ________ of the English study.
A. important, importance B. importance, important
C. importance, importance D. important, important
18. I ___ the teacher carefully but I ___ anything.
A. listened to, didn’t hear B. heard, didn’t listen to C. listen to, didn’t hear D. heard, heard 19. Spring _______ in February or March. A. will come B. came C. is coming D. comes 20. He’s in ___ now. It means he’s in a __ state.
A. endangered, dangerous B. danger, dangerous C. dangerous, endangered D. danger, endangered 能力题 二. 词汇与语法 (A) .根据提示和句意完成下列句子
1. Please keep a _______(秘密). Don’t tell anyone else. 2. Do you like _______(滑雪) ？
3. She gave me some a______ on how to learn English. 4. You get the last ticket. You are very l______. 5. I got an _______(邀请) from Cindy yesterday.
(B) 根据句子意思，用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. I take some ______(photo) in the park. 2. Today is my ______(twelve) birthday.
3. I think this park is ______(beautiful) than that one. 4. Excuse me, where is the ______(near) bus station ? 5. Studying math well is ______(real) hard. 三. 完形填空
We are going to take a test today. It will show if we are to get in an honours class next year. But, I don’t think it is for me. It is the maths part –– my favourite.
We take the test by computer. There 52 questions for us to do in one hour.
The boy behind me nervous. The girl to my left was nervous, But I began answering the questions, I saw the whole thing a game. I tried to easy ways to do the maths problems. At the end of the test, my score was 307. but what does it mean? I have no idea. I asked my friend John. He got 227. When he knew my score, he said. “Oh my God. You’re a genius!” So, I asked people, and got the same answers. Finally, I walked up to Lauren.
“David! How did you do on the MAP test?”I answered, “If I you, will you kill me?” 1. A. enough smart 2. A. hard 3. A. was 4. A. was looking 5. A. either 6. A. when 7. A. for 8. A. look 9. A. other 10. A. told
B. too smart B. easy B. had B. looked B. also B. after B. like B. find out B. another B. am telling
C. smart enough C. different C. were C. looks C. yet C. before C. to C. find C. the other C. will tell D. very smart D. interesting D. have
D. was looked D. too D. while D. as D. search D. others D. tell
完成日期：2月6日 内容：8A Unit 2
1. 告诉某人某事 _____________________ 2. 像??一样苗条___________________
3. 与某人分享某物_____________________ 4. 愿意做某事 _____________________
5. 需要中的 __________________________ 6. 环球旅行 ________________________
7. 使他看上去聪明 ____________________ 8. 幽默感 __________________________
9. 想起 ______________________________10. 真正的朋友 ______________________
11. 直发 _____________________________ 12. 将来的打算 ______________________
13. 户外活动 _________________________14. 一位社工 ________________________
15. 脸上带着笑容 _____________________16. 乐意做某事 _____________________
17. 准备做某事_______________________ 18. 让座给老人______________________
19. 长大_____________________________ 20. 说别人坏话______________________
21. 比我大__________________________ 22. 比那本书重要 ____________________
23. 历史上最高的人___________________ 24. 不如他们的有趣___________________
25. 和?一样危险_____________________ 26. 倾听人们的困难___________________
27. 尽力帮助你__________________________28. 在左边__________________________
29. 比我们早____________________________ 30. 绘画比赛_______________________
1.How lovely it is !What about (climb) a hill today?
2.Jim is a top student ,and he is good at (speak) English.
3.Mr Wu is very kind .His funny jokes often make us (laugh)
4.I (think)of my old friend when I saw her photo.
5.The man is kind enough to help people (solve)problems.
6.It’s polite (give)your seat to old people.
7. Can you give me something _____________ (eat)?
8. Summer ____________ (come) after spring .
9. She __________ (leave) for Beijing tomorrow.
10. We won’t go to the park if it ____________ (rain) tomorrow .
( ) 1.She isn’t so _______ at English as you are.
A. well B. good C. better D. best
( ) 2. The weather in Harbin is colder than ____in Gang Dong.
A. that B. it C. this D. one
( ) 3.Lucy is ______ of the twins. A. taller B. the taller C. the tallest D. tall
( ) 4. --He doesn't work hard, does he ? --_________.
A. Yes, he doesn't. B. Yes, he does.C. No, he does. D.Yes, you are right.
( ) 5. Can a dog run _______a horse?
A. so fast as B. as fast as C. as faster than D. so faster than
( ) 6. There's _______ snow. We can't go out to play football.
A. so many B. much too C. too much D. too many
( ) 7. I’ll vote_____ Max ,because I like A. for, fun B. of fun C. for, funny D. for, fur
( )8.I have a friend ________ Millie.
A. call B. to call C. called D. calling
( )9. Don't forget _______ a letter to me when you get to Shanghai.
A. write B. to write C. writing D. writes
( )10. There isn't ______ with your bike.
A. some wrong B. something wrong C. anything wrong D. wrong something
Mr Black moved to a small village when he retired（退休）last winter. He wanted to live a quiet life because he hated noise .Then he built his own house there .it was a modern house with a large and beautiful garden .To his surprise, many visitors came to the village for their holidays in spring .And almost everyone came to his house, because it was the nicest house in this village.Many people were outside the door .They looked into the rooms through the windows,and some of them even went into Mr Black’s garden .They made much noise. Mr Black heard the noise from morning to night .It made him very angry .He got an idea at last .he built some high walls around his house and garden .But when he finished the work ,he found his house was just like a prison(监狱).He didn’t want to live in it any more.
1. Mr Black retired A. last autumn B. last summer C. last spring D. last winter
2.The house was ,so many people were interested in it .
A. big B. quiet C. beautiful D. noisy
3.Mr Black moved to the village because he liked to .
A. show his house B. build wall C. live a quiet life D. grow flowers
4.Many people came to see Mr Black’s house. That made him .
A. surprising B. amazing C. angry D. happy
5.Hg didn’t want to live in the house any more because .
A. he had no money B. he wanted to build a new house
C. he missed the noisy city D. there was too much noise
1.Amy和Mike一样苗条。 Amy is____ ____ ____ Mike.
2.Mr Lee 的视力很差，他总戴着一副眼镜。
Mr Lee has____ ____ ____ and he always____ glasses.
完成日期：2月6日 内容：8A Unit 2
1. During the summer holiday. I often go ___________(swim) with my parents.
2. You’d better _________ (not climb) that high tree . It’s not safe .
3.The boys ________ (play) volleyball. they are not reading in the classroom .
4.I think (camp) can make us happier than skiing .
5.What makes your brother so (health)?
6.We never feel (bore)in English class.
7.zhou Jielun and Zhang Shaohan are famous as (sing)
8.A tiger is 9.Millie thinks swimming isn’t as 10. My best friend has a good sense of _________(humorous)
11. Betty is _________(friend) to old people only.
12.What do I have to do if I want to be _________?(thin)
13. Tom isn’t h_________, we never believe what he says.
( )1. Thank you very much _____ me the news.
A. tell B. telling C. to tell D. for telling
( )2. What is the _____ food in England? I think it is ________.
A .most popular, beef and fish B more popular, fish and chips
C. most popular, fish and chips D. most popular, Chinese take-away food
( )3. My father will buy some books ______ for me.
A. on his way home B. on the way to home
C. by his way home D. on his way to home
( )4.----I like playing pingpong ._______ ------me too.
A .How are you? B. Nice to see you
C. what’s about you? D. Do you like playing the piano?
( )5.How did you make him________________?
A. stop talking B. to stop talking C. stop to talk D. stopped to talk
( )6..Mr Lin is one of __________in our school.
A .good teachers B. better teachers C. the best teachers D.the best teachers
( about it , please ?I’d like to know
Ａ.nothing else; more B.anything else; most
C.anything other; more D.something else; more
( )8.Simon is willing to help others with their English
A.for need B.in need C.of need D.on need
( )9.My little brother is generous____his friends. He’d like them to share____toys.
A.for; he B.to; him C.to; his D.for; his
( )10.In the sports meeting, Amy ran_______.
A.as faster as she can B.as soon as she could C.as faster as she could D.as sooner as she can 能力题
1.Simon的新运动鞋使他看上去很精干。Simon’s new sport shoes____him____very____.
You should ________ _________ or this will _______him ________.
3. 我弟弟总是乐于帮助他人解决问题。 My brother is _____ to ______ _______ ______ problems. 5
4. Sarah 常与别人分享她的快乐，因此我投票赞同她.
I will ______ _______ Sarah because she often _____ ______ with others.
He is a _________ boy. He is one _______ the best ______ in my class.
6. 滑雪和潜水一样危险。Skiing is __________ __________ ____________ diving.
7. 上海是中国最大的城市之一。Shanghai is ________________________________________
Billy is a boy of fifteen. His parents died three years ago. One day when he was walking in the
street , he a wallet (钱包). He returned it to the owner, Mr. Baker. He gave his to the boy. As the boy had no job (工作) , Mr. Baker made him work for him in with him.
Mr baker loved . The week before last, he brought a few trees home, planted to leave for another city . Before he started , he said to Billy , ‖ Take good care of the trees . Some boys near our house always want to steal (偷) them .‖ ―Don’tabout them ,sir .‖ answered Billy , ―I’ll try my best to watch them .‖ Six days passed and Mr. Baker came back . He asked, ― anyone ever come to steal the trees ?‖ ―No, sir.‖ said Billy, ―To stop someone from stealing the trees, I them up six days ago. I have hidden (藏) them for almost a week ! ‖
( )1. A. found B. bought C. carried D. wanted
( )2. A. wallet B. pity C. thanks D. excuses
( )3. A. factory B. office C. town D. home
( )4. A. pleased B. angry C. strict D. popular
( )5. A. flower B. grass C. vegetables D. trees
( )6. A. garden B. office C. city D. room
( )7. A. ago B. later C. before D. after
( )8. A. think B. talk C. learn D. worry
( )9. A. Did B. Does C. Has D. Will
( )10. A. sent B. pulled C. put D.picked
完成日期：2月7日 内容：8A Unit 3
1 Help ________(you) to some fish, Tom. 2. Help ________(you) to some fish, Children!
3. We enjoyed _______(we) at the party last week. 4. He enjoyed _______(he) when he played the piano. 5. Nobody teaches __________(I).I teach ________(I) English.
6. he is a nice boy. He teaches _______(he) computer.
7. The boy is too young. He can’t look after _________(he).
8. The old man hurt his arm and he couldn’t look after ______(he).
9. The little girl is so clever that she can dress_______(she).
10. Marry is pretty girl and she always looks at______(she) in the mirror. 二 根据句意和汉语注释，在空格内写出各单词的正确形式
1. When I got to the factory, I saw many ____________ (金属) boxes near the gate.
2.They enjoyed the _____________(美丽) of the sunrise.
3. Daniel made a ________ (特别的) home page on the Internet where he put pictures of his trip.
4. It was a great day, but they did not enjoy it at the ____________ (开始).
5. The boys and the girls are _____________ (喝彩) for their football team.
6. I hope to watch the _______________ (日落) with my parents.
7. They wanted to keep their secrets to _______________(他们自己).
8. His ____________ (主要的) task (任务) is to help me with my maths.
9. This mountain is much ______________ (高) than that one.
10. He was employed (被雇佣) _____________ (幸运) yesterday.
1. – Were your parents at home last night? – No. We _____ went to Grandma’s birthday party.
A. both B. none C. neither D. all
2. ____ honest boy is Jack, _____ friend of mine. A The; an B An; the C The; a D An; a
3. I felt sick for the whole journey and the food finally ______ from my stomach.
A came back B came up C came down D came over
4. The beef tastes ________. I want ________. A wonderful; some more
B wonderfully; more some C wonderfully; some more D wonderful; more some
5. There is little milk in the bottle, _________?
A is it B isn’t it C is there D isn’t there
6. ________ the idea sounds!
A How crazy B What crazy C How crazily D What crazily
7. Beijing Zoo is a place of interest ________.A visit B travel C to visit D to travel
8. The boy fell _______ the rock and ________ himself.
A from; hurted B down; hurt C off; hurted D off; hurt
9. —I will give you some nice picture books. —Good. The _______, the ________.
A more; better B many; good C most; best D much; worse
10. —Why don’t we have a day out? —_________
A. That’s right. B You’re great. C What a good idea! D No, I don’t
11. The girl is only two years old. You can’t leave her _____.
A. with herself B. by herself C. by himself D. for herself
12. Don’t forget ______ our softball team.
A. cheer for B. to cheer for C. cheer to D. to cheer to
1. Jack总是尽力帮助别人。________________________________________________________. 7
Peter and Paul passed by a small house on their way home late at night. They saw thick smoke out of its windows. ―It’s on fire!‖ said Peter. ―We must get help.‖
They asked them to the police and firemen.
They ran back the house. They saw through the window an old lady sitting in an armchair. It was that she couldn’t move. Peter and Paul tried hard to carry her out of the and so they did! Some neighbours came and helped take some things out.
In no time the firemen as well as the policemen. The fire was put out. The old lady cried sadly, .
1A. came B. comes C. came D. coming
2A. at B. along C. with D. over
3A. opened B. knocked C. beat D. locked
4A. call B. open C. tell D. report
5A. on B. at C. to D. in
6A. old B. free C. clear D. difficult
7A. road B. house C. window D. armchair
8A. left B. got C. returned D. arrived
9A. but B. and C. for D. so
10A. up and down B. again and again C. hour after hour D. from side to side
Chinese pop singer Wang Fei and her husband Li Yapeng set up a foundation named Smile Angle Foundation(嫣然天使基金会) in Beijing.
This foundation was named after their daughter, Li Yan, who was born with cleft lip(兔唇).It was to help children under 4 years old. And it helped more than 400 children from poor families who had got cleft lip receive operations for free last year. Li said that he and his wife didn’t want to the truth（真相） of their daughter’s illness because they didn’t want to miss the best chance to cure（治愈） their daughter. ― All we do is for the benefit(受益) of our daughter and for a good environment for her treatment（治疗）.‖ he said.
The couple(夫妻) donated one million yuan to start the foundation with the support of the Red Cross Society（红十字会） of China. Let’s wish those children with disease a good future!
( ) 1. What does Faye Wong and her husband Li Yapeng’s daughter born with? A. She was born healthily. B. She was born with cleft lip. C. She was born with heart disease. D. She was born with blindness.
( ) 2. What’s the goal of Smile Angle Foundation ?
A. To help children from poor families. B. To help children who can’t afford to go school.
C. To help children with eye problems. D. To help the poor children with cleft lip.
( ) 3. With the foundation’s help, how many children received free operations last year?
A．About 140 B. At least 400 C. over 400 D. More than 40
( )4. What does the underlined phrase(划线短语)― cover up‖ mean in Chinese according to the
A. 宣布 B. 隐瞒 C. 揭露 D. 改变
完成日期：2月8日 内容：8A Unit 3
1. The doctors are doing their best to fight with SARS. They think more of others than _______.
A they B them C theirs D themselves
2. —Hi, Tom! Can you tell me when _________ for London?
A leaving B leaves C to leave D are you leaving
3. —I like riding fast. It’s very exciting. —Oh! You mustn’t do it like that, ________ it may have an accident. A and B or C so D but
4. The trip from the school _______ about half an hour by coach. It was too ________.
A spends; bored B spent; boring
C takes; bored D took; boring
5. —Excuse me, where is Children’s Park, please? —Take the No. 5 bus and _______ at the fifth bus stop. A get on B get off C get up D get to
6. ---You look tired. Why don’t you have a day ________? ---That’s a good idea. Thank you.
A．rest B．on C．of D．off
7. ---My brother doesn’t like playing ______ piano. He likes playing ______ chess. --- Well, I have the same hobby as him. A. the, the B. the, a C. /, the D the, /
8. ---Did you see a young man in black pass by just now? ---No, sir. I _______ a magazine.
A. read B. was reading C. am reading D. would read
9. I found __________ not easy to answer this question in English.
A. that B. it’s C. this D. it
10 ---Do you mind if I take away this chair? ---______. It will be used soon.
A. No, please don’t. B. Sorry, better not. C. Yes, please. D. No, I am sorry.
11. ---Do you need any help? --- No, thanks. I do my best to do things ______.
A. by the own B. on the own C. on my own D. by my own
I couldn’2．昨天在决赛最后，获胜者接受了奖杯和金牌。 3．我决定多做运动来保持健康。4．去野营之前，请尽快整理好行囊。 5．昨天我从美国白宫经过了。
6．在那里整个世界展现在我们眼前。 三 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空
1. —Where is Jack? —He ________________ an important meeting. (prepare)
2. Jim invited me ________________ their school trip to Xiangsan. (join)
3. Lucy tried to run out of the building but _______________. (fail)
4. Thank you for _______________ to let me go on the trip today, Mr, Wu. (agree)
5. _______ the old man _______________ about the hard work next time? (dream)
6. Most students ______________ out the problem, but a few did. (work)
7. I usually met my friends on weekend and had a great time____________ to each other. (chat) 能力题
Good tips for you When you travel in other places，you'd better do things as the following：
●Visiting other places just like visiting the home of your friends，you have to respect(尊重)the place，respect the lifestyle，respect the culture(习俗)and respect the people there．
●Never complain(埋怨)about the differences between your place and the place you are visiting，because no place is the same．If you expect everything is the same as in your place，why do you travel? Remember，complaint won't make your trip enjoyable，just makes you look rude．And it seems that you don't know how to respect others and you don't know much about this world．
●Respect and follow the culture and the lifestyle of people of other places．Don't try to apply(应用)the way people in your place do to other places．If you do so，you will only be an unwelcome visitor in that place．So，why make yourself unwelcome and look silly?
●Admire the differences of other places that you are visiting．It doesn't mean 1ose face．
( ) 1．No matter(无论)where you go，what should you do?
A．Complain(埋怨)about the differences between my place and the place I am visiting．
B．Expect everything is the same as in my place．
C．Respect the place，respect the lifestyle，respect the culture(习俗)and respect the people there．
D．Apply(应用)the way people in my place do to other places．
( ) 2．If you respect the people in the place where you are visiting，you____．
A．will be a welcome visitor B．will lose face C．will not make your trip pleasant D．will be a rude person
( ) 3．According to the passage，which is not wrong?
A．Respect the place we are visiting as we are visiting the home of our friends．
B．We travel because we want to see the same place as where we live．
C．We complain because we know much about the world．
D．Never try to respect the people in other places．
( ) 4．What do these tips talk about?
A．We must respect the lifestyle in the place you are visiting．
B．Follow the culture in other places．
C．What we'd better do when we are traveling to other places．
D．Don't make ourselves look silly．
of the earth. So when it is a hot summer there， we this beautiful land, you can either t a walk in the rain forests (热带雨林) or go for a in its warm seas.
to Sydney. Sydney is the l of this country.
Australia is always a farming country. People usually call it ―a country on sheep’s back‖. There, you can find lots of s in the center of the country to many foreign visitors. Ayers Rock is the biggest rock in the world. The rock rises 348 metres above the ground, and you may not believe that it change its colour in the So, when you go t around Australia, there will be lots of things to see and lots of places to visit.
完成日期：2月9日 内容：8A Unit 4
1. I don’t think you should buy clothes ________(make) of animal fur.
2. Tigers are good at ________(hunt) small animals.
3. Wetlands are ________(suit) homes for red-crowned cranes.
4. She started to look after _______(her) when she was only 8 years old.
5. It was raining, but they continued ________(work) on the farm.
6. Her son grew into a ________(health) young man.
7. Here are some _________(problem) that we may have in the future.
8. A t the. very ________(begin), she liked playing the piano.
9. There are a lot of ________(mouse) in that old house.
10. I will see some _________(beauty) birds if I walk through the rainforest.
1.Beijing Duck is ________(nice). Many people like eating them.
2. If I arrive at ________(midday), I will see the feeding of animals.
3. The students are worried about the coming _________(test).
4. We mustn’t ________(give food to) animals in the zoo.
5. Wolves have very good eyesight, ________(ability to hear) and smell.
6. He is the best student in our school and he is the ________(chairman) of the Student Union.
7. Hunters will make a lot of money if they sell elephants’ _______ __(elephants’ teeth).
8. If farmers continue to make new ________(land for farming) from forests, wild animals won’t get enough food.
9. Bears have small eyes, black or brown fur and _ _______(not blunt) paws.
10. When wolves live in family groups, they are __________(full of peace) animals.
三 句型转换 （1-14题改为同义句）
1．.His favourite animals are giant pandas.
He __________ giant pandas ______________.
2．He can look after himself very well.
He can _____________ ____________ ___________ _________ himself.
3.When she was six years old, Amy could swim.
___________ _________ _______ of six, Amy ________ ________ ________ swim.
4.I can’t leave my sister alone. She is very young.
I can’t leave my sister ________ __________ ___________. She is very young.
5.Hurry up, or you won’t catch the early bus.
If _________ _________ ________ up, you won’t catch the early bus.
6.If you don’t stop working hard, you will be the top student in your class.
If you __________ _________ hard, you will be the top student in your class.
7.I can’t finish my homework in three hours.
It’s ___________ for________ ________ __________ my homework in three hours.
8. I couldn’t do the work well without your help.
If you _______ _______ me , I couldn’t do the work well.
9. We spend a lot of time doing my homework every day.
It _________ _________ much time _________ __________ my homework every day.
10. She didn’t go there because she was ill.
She didn’t go there __________ __________ her___________.
11. Most people get ill because the weather is cold.
Most people get ill __________ _________ the _________ weather.
12. I don’t go to bed early because of too much work.
I don’t go to bed early because I __________ _________ __________ work.
13. He has poor eyesight because he watches TV too much.
He has poor eyesight because _________ ___________ TV too much.
One day in March, 1964 ,Alaska began to shake. There was a great earthquake. It was the biggest earthquake the country ever had.
Shops and houses fell down. One street dropped 30 feet. One island rose about 11 metres into the air. Parts of the sea bottom became dry land. People felt the earthquake hundreds of kilometers away.
Each year there are many earthquakes. Most of them are small. They happen in different parts of the world. We are not sure what makes them. But if you are near, you can see the earth move. You may see a big crack(裂缝) in the ground. Sometimes the land drops on one side of the crack. It goes up on the other side of the crack. There is a new hill. The old world has a new shape(形状).
6. The strongest earthquake in Alaska happened in_________.
A. April, 1967 B. March , 1964 C. June, 1864 D. May, 1667
7. From this story we can see___________.
A. most people are afraid of earthquakes B. the bottom of the sea is nearly dry
C. people are trying to stop earthquakes D. earthquakes often do a lot of harm
8. From the story we know earthquakes happen_____________.
A. in shops and other buildings B. in different parts of the world
C. in small countries D. only in big cities
9. The story wants to tell us___________.
A. earthquakes change the land B. houses fall down and streets are broken
C. Alaska shook a lot D. how the strongest earthquake happened
10. The word "earthquake" in the story means_________.
A. a sudden dropping of the island B. the making of a new hill
C. a strong shaking or moving of the ground D. the rising and falling of the sea bottom 12
完成日期：2月10日 内容：8A Unit 4
1. Hunters will kill them if they catch giant pandas. （15-19 划线部分提问）
_________ _________ hunters ___________ if they catch giant pandas?
2. The baby panda weighed 100 grams at birth.
___________ ________ ________ the baby panda ________ at birth?
3. The mother elephant died when the baby elephant was two years old.
___________ ________ the mother elephant __________ ?
4. I was late for school this morning because I got up late.
_________ _________ you late for school this morning?
5 Millie’s mother is kind and helpful.
__________ _________ Millie’s mother?
6. I think tigers hunt for their own food in the wild. （改为否定句）
I _________ __________ tigers hunt for their own food in the wil
I want to be a teacher __________________.
Hunters ____________ tigers ______________.
Some years later the students ______________ adults, they will try to make our country more beautiful.
Students do their homework ________________ two hours a day.
_____________________, Xi Wang started to go outside home for the first time.
If bears are _______________, they will attack people.
It’s difficult for animals ___________________________ today.
Teachers always ____________ the students __________ answer questions.
We must ____________________ to protect the endangered animals.
We must do our homework ______________________.
Wolves like _____________________ if they live in the wild.
The number of giant pandas is _____________ because their living areas are becoming farmland. This coat ____________________ you.
Female pandas have one or two pandas ___________________.
If farmers ______________ trees, animals will have nowhere to live.
Many people ______________________ in this traffic accidents.
People ________________ wine ____________ grapes.
They _____________ playing basketball for two hours yesterday afternoon.
I want to put a bookshelf in the study. So I _____________________ it.
He ____________ play computer games ____________________.
If farmers _____________________the land, giant pandas will______________________.
If we ___________________, soon there will _______________________ in the world.
We must _______________ farmers _________________________________ reserves.
I don’t think we should ______________________________________.
_________________________，baby pandas _____________________________________.
Mother pandas often ________________________________________________________.
7.狼如果生存在野外，喜欢群居。Wolves like ___________________ if they live _______________.
If I __________________________, I will see ________________________.
If I see a snake _________________, I will _____________________________.
Wolves ___________________ each other, they never ___________________________.
11．这套校服穿在你身上看上去很漂亮。The school uniforms _____________________________.
Have you ever h__________ of e-books? E-books are electronic books. They are no larger than an ordinary book, with screen on which you can r__________.
How does the e-book work?
First, you call up websites on your computer and select books that you want. There are thousands o__________ books provided by different websites on the Internet. Then download the books you like on your e-book. You can download about 10 books at a time. Now you can just sit back and e_________ yourself reading.
Compared with ordinary books, e-books have many advantages. First of all, e-books save space. You can put as many as 10 books i__________ a thing no bigger than a pocket radio and then c__________ it everywhere. You can renew reading materials in your e-books a__________ many times as you like. With the development of e-book technology, p__________ an e-library will appear. Then you just take your e-books there and downloaded w__________ you want to read. You no longer need to worry a__________ whether your books are over due or not.
完成日期：2月11日 内容：8A Unit 5
1. He bought a watch at the street ______________ （市场）yesterday.
2. This city is in the ______________ （北方）part of China.
3. That hotel ___________ （提供）good meals.
4. We ___________ （逗留）in Beijing for three days last summer.
5. There’re a lot of _____________ (旅游者) visit China every year.
6. Do you realize the ____________ (重要) of the question.
二 用所给词的适当形式填空 （基础题）
1. Tianjin is one of the __________ (north) cities in China.
2. More and more animals will ______ (appear) because they don’t have enough space.
3. In that traffic accident, twenty people were killed, __________ (include) three foreign visitors.
4. His father looked __________ (angry) at him because he lied to him again.
5. It is ________ (terrible) cold today, so you’d better put on more clothes.
6. If we don’t protect the wetlands, it will be__________ (possible) to see these endangered birds, such as pandas and swans.
7. Plants grow__________ (healthy) if they get enough water and sunshine.
8. There are many yellow ______ (leaf) in autumn.
9. Teachers should encourage students ______ (study) hard.
10. If Tom _____ (come) to Suzhou, I ______ (show) him around my hometown.
11. Most people feel ______ (frighten) when they see snakes.
12. He bought a boat_____ (make) of bamboo.
13. The coat looks _____ (love) on you.
14. Look at the sun, it is shining _______ (bright).
15. On our way home, it rained _____ (heavy).
16. His father is shouting ______ (angry).
17. You should take more exercise and eat _____ (healthy).
18. He is ______ (true) sorry about it.
1. He works _____ engineer. A. like B. as C. as an D. the same as
2. The chair is made ______ metal. A. in B. by C. of D. from
3. The old man live _____ but he never feels _____.
A. alone, lonely B. lonely, alone C. alone, alone D. lonely, lonely
4. Please give me a pen ______. A. to write B. to write on C. to write with D. write
5. We will never talk about it _____ more. A. any B. no C. some D. much
6. ______ a meeting tomorrow afternoon.
A. There will B. There will be C. There will have D. There is going to
7. He lives in a city about 100 kilometers _____ here.
A. far away from B. far from C. from D. to
8. You’d better ______ go there at night. A. not B. not to C. to D. no
四 词组翻译 （巩固题）
1. 花很多时间赚钱 2. 不断索取土地
3. 独居 4. 进行鸟类统计
5. 一群公狼 6. 长尾巴的海鸥
7. 一次 8. 生活区的丧失
9. 用骨头制药 10. 群居
11. 终年 12. 自然保护区
13. 为…腾出空间 14. 促使他们采取行动来保护天鹅
五 阅读理解 （拓展题）
An old man died and left his son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles.
My money has finished and my friends have gone, said the young man. What will happen to me now? Don't worry, young man, answered Nasreddin. Everything will soon be all right again. Wait and you will soon feel much happier. The young man was very glad. Am I going to get rich again then? He asked Nasreddin. No, I didn't mean that, said the old man. I meant that you would soon get used to being poor and to having no friends.
( ) 1.An old man died and left his son_______.
A. nothing B. some gold C. much money D. only a house
( ) 2. When the son was________, he went to see Nasreddin.
A. short of money B. quite poor and sick C. in trouble D. quite poor and alone
( ) 3.The young man was very glad because Nasreddin said that________.
A. he would become rich again B. he would soon feel much happier
C. he would become clever D. he would have more friends
( ) 4.Nasreddin meant the young man______.
A. would get rich again B. would get used to having nothing
C. would get used to being in trouble D. would get out of poorness
( ) 5.What this story tells us is________.
A. that money is everything B. that money makes the mare go
C. to save each penny D. that misfortune tests the sincerity of friends
六 写作 （拓展题） 写一篇关于老虎的调查报告
完成日期：2月12日 内容：8A Unit 5
1. The nature park provides food and s______ for wild animals.
2. Zhalong is one of the world’s most important w________.
3. The Chinese government want to protect these _e_______ bird species.
4. If you do not protect the forests, it will be u________ to see these birds.
5. The young man lives an i______ life . Sometimes he gets up after lunchtime.
6. Some birds go to this nature reserve for a short s______.
7. Simon is d______. You’d better not believe what he says.
8. You can buy different kinds of things from a big m______.
9. The tigers here are p______. Nobody can hurt them.
10. If you put l______ into the dustbin, you are welcome.
1. Every year there are many _____(tour) visiting the Great Wall in Beijing.
2. Many students do not understand the ______(important) of English study.
3. Lots of wild birds are in _______(dangerous).
4. If you answer a question ______（correct）, you will get a piece of chocolate.
5. He is interested in ______（study）the weather of different places in the world.
1. We must prevent hunters from _____ wild animals.
A. to kill B. kill C. killing D. killed
2. There ________a lot of wild cranes in other parts of the world many years ago.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
3. He is clever and also works _____, so he can work out such a _____ math problem.
A. hard; hardly B. hardly; hard
C. hard; hard D. hardly; hardly
4. Our teacher told us _____ make _____ noise.
A. don’t; some B. not to; any
C. not; some D. don’t; any
5. Please call _____ 025-84337768 and e-mail me _____ firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. on; on B. at; at C. at; on D. on; at
6. _____ important for us _____wild animals and birds.
A. It; protect B. It; protecting C. It’s; to protect D. They’re; protect
7. I’m sorry I _____ come.
A. will can B. will be unable to C. will can’t D. am able
8. _____ food and _____ flood are the reasons for us to protect wetlands.
A. Provide; prevent B. Providing; prevent
C. Provides; prevent D. Providing; preventing
9. -- When did you finish _____ your homework?
-- I finished it at 9:00 last night.
A. do B. to do C. did D. doing
10. I find _____ not easy to answer this question in English.
A. that B. it C. them D. this
11. If you break someone’s glasses, you should say ―______‖ to him.
A. excuse me B. sorry C. thank you D. not at all
12.Thank Goodness! The man having an accident is ______.
A. in danger B. endangered C. out of danger D. come out of danger
13. This kind man wants to ______some school things.
A. provides the children to B. provides the children for
C. provides the children with D. provide the children as
14. I wore a pair of ____ trainers when I climbed the mountain last Sunday. I felt very tired after that.
A .comfortable B. uncomfortable C. comfort D. comfortably
15.The show ______ at 7.30 p.m., and I ______ in five minutes.
A. starts, arrive B. will start, arrive C. starts, am arriving D. start, will arrive 提高题
An Englishman was once travelling in Italy. He could not speak Italian. One day he went to a restaurant and sat at a table. When the waiter came, the Englishman opened his mouth, put his fingers (手指) into it, took them out again and moved his lips(嘴唇). In this way he meant to say, "Bring me something to eat. " The waiter soon brought" him a cup of tea. The Englishman shook his head and the waiter understood that he didn' t want tea, so he took it away and brought him some coffee. The Englishman was very hungry now and looked very sad. He was just going to leave the restaurant when another man came in. That man put his hands on his stomach. That was good enough for the waiter. In a few minutes the waiter brought him a large plate of bread and meat.
l. Why did the Englishman go to a restaurant?
2. Why did he open his mouth, put his fingers into it, take them out again and move his lips? __________________________________________________________
3. What did he do when the waiter brought him the tea?
4. Why did the waiter take the tea away?
完成日期：2月19日 内容：8A Unit 6
（ ）1. How _________ does Nanjing have in spring?
A. many rains B. many rain C. much rains D. much rain
（ ）2. Excuse me, what __ just now? A. to happen B. did happen C. is happening D. happened （ ）3. _______ it was really rainy, it ________ me a long time to get there.
A. As; took B. Because; takes C. As; spent D. Because; cost
（ ）4. The cleaners rolled __________ their trousers and were in a hurry __________ the rain.
A. up; to remove B. up; removed C. / ; to remove D. / ; removed
（ ）5. I don’t know if it __________ tomorrow. If it __________, we won’t go there.
A. rains; rains B. will rain; rains C. rains; will rain D. will rain; will rain
（ ）6. The earthquake killed _________ people.
A. over nine hundred B. hundreds of C. hundred of D. A and B
（ ）7. If the earthquake happens, you should run _________ the empty ground.
A. out of B. out to C. out from D. out at
（ ）8. It may be dangerous ____ a car ____ a snowy day .
A to drive , in B to drive , on C drive , in D drive , on
（ ）9. When does your school _______? A over B finishes C end D begins
（ ）10. He slept well all the windows open. A. when B .while C. with D. because （ ）11. Who made a speech _____ of the meeting ?
A in the end B by the end C at the end D in end
（ ）12. The car ____ the tree , and the driver _____ his leg .
A hit , hurt B hurt , hitted C hurted , hurt D hitted , hit （ ）13. We were swimming in the lake ___ suddenly the storm started.
A. when B. while C. until D. before
1. Don’t worry. The mother is ______________（使…平静）her child down.
2. The robbers rushed w___________ from room to room.
3. He was driving off in the d_____________ of the town.
4. There were thousands of birds __________(live) freely here.
5. The Great Green Wall can prevent the wind from __________(blow) the earth away.
6. Please s___________ the bottle before you drink the medicine.
7. I suddenly herd the __________(excite) shouts.
8. The noise of thunder became much ____________ (slight).
9. Luckily, the little boy kept __________(live) in the accident.
10. The temperature will be even _____________ (low) tomorrow.
11. I _____________(shop) in a supermarket when the earthquake happened.
12. Our headteacher warned us ______________(not copy) others’ exercises.
13. All of us were excited about his _____________(arrive).
14. Ability is one of the c______________ of success（成功） in life.
1. There was much fog this morning. （同义句） It ________ ________ _________ this morning.
2. The floor was all wet. (特殊疑问句) _________________ the floor?
3. It’s difficult for animals to survive in the wild. （同义句）
It isn’t _________ for animals __________________________ in the wild.
4. She didn’t come on time because of the heavy snow. （同义句）
She didn’t come on time _____________________________.
5. The film began at 7:00 p.m. and ended at 8: 30 p.m. （同义句）
The film __________ one and a ___________________.
6. After the rain stopped, they went home. （改为同义句）
They _____________ go home _________ the rain stopped.
7. The school caught fire as lightning hit it. (对画线部分提问) ______ ______ the school ____ fire ? 提高题
The crow is an ordinary bird. It is about twenty inches long and black all over. Crows are dirty because they live on old bad food. Crows eat a lot of waste food. In this way they are more useful to us than any birds. They clean up the dirty things in our streets. Crows are always hungry. They look for food all day long, and in the evening you can see them in large numbers flying back to their nests in the trees. They sleep there at night.
Crows are much noisier than other birds. Very often a large number of crows will get together on the house and talk. Sometimes they talk together, and do it by turns like human beings. It is easy to tell from crow’s sounds whether they are friendly birds. A pair of crows will live together all their lives, and if one of them dies, the other becomes very sad and quiet for the rest of its life and sometimes it dies, too.
1. A crow is about ______ inches long.A. one B. thirty C. ten D. twenty
2. Why are crows dirty?
A. They’re black all over. B. They like to eat dirty food.
C. They usually talk. D. They don’t take baths.
3. Crows are usually ______. A. hungry B. pleased C. sad D. kind
4. Why are crows more useful to us than other birds?
A. They are usually noisy. B. They are usually dirty.
C. They’re flying in large numbers. D. They eat a lot of waste food.
5. You can tell from crows’ sounds ______.
A. whether they are hungry or full B. whether they are friendly or angry
C. whether they are ill or healthy D. whether they are living or dead
完成日期：2月20日 内容：8A Unit 6
1.He came into the room___(quiet) because his baby was asleep.
2.Giant pandas are__(protect) animals.
3.The old man helped him by__________(provide) money for his study.
4. When the girl heard the news, she got very __________(excite).
5. The girls are all ____(frighten) of the dark.
6. Milk is the _______(nature) food for young babies.
7.Ms Shi advised the boys (not laugh) at the girls.
8.We felt a slight (shake) before the earthquake happened.
9.During lunchtime, I meet my friends and we always have a great time (talk) to each other.
10.Do you know the (long) of the Great Wall?
11.Animals ran (wild) in all (direct) when they saw people.
(live) when the disaster was over.
13.A man 二 根据首字母或汉语填词
, he passed the English exam.
of the UN.
5.It’s not right to think PE is an u subject.
6..The hotel always p______ good service for all kinds of people. 8.It's i________for them to pass the exam , because they don’t work hard.
in China now. Many students like to have them for lunch.
10.We must learn something from h___
11.When the fire happened, they were t_____ and can’t get out.
12. Bad weather often____(引起) natural disasters.
13. When is the meeting 结束) ? ‖ he asked me.
14. Will you please give me some_____ (建议) on English study?
She left the room _____________________ a word. Maybe she _________________.
Yesterday ____________________________ the teacher ___________________________.
Last Saturday a car ______________________. Luckily, ________________________.
She _________________________________ until she ____________________.
After the ______________ in the stones, he tried ______________________________ the building.
6. 气温将降到零下一度。 ____________________________________ -1C tomorrow morning.
_________________________________ school, I ________________________________.
___________________________________________ the football fans.
9. 瞧， 天上如此多云。似乎天气正变得越来越恶劣。
Look! It is ______________. It seems that the weather _________________________________.
When I _____________, I found I ______________________________________________..
When the earthquake started, people ____________________________
It was too quiet around them. They ________________________________________________.
When I _______________ the classroom, I saw students _________________________________.
My mobile phone ____________________________________________________ the snowstorm.
People ____________________ while ________________________________________________.
2008年5月12日，四川汶川发生了特大地震，人们害怕，面面相觑，慌乱奔跑，楼房倒塌，数十万人受困，伤亡，数百万人失去了家园，数万孩子失去了校园。在此危难之时，全国人民众志成城，抗震救灾，向灾区人民伸出了援助之手。假设你叫李伟（Li Wei），请你从学生的角度，以 A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan 为题，给灾区的孩子写一封英文短信，以表达你的同情、关心、支持与鼓励，让他们尽快从地震的阴霾中走出来。
要点提示：灾难描述 关心 支持 鼓励
提示性词语：earthquake, kill, hurt, destroy, lonely, homeland, whole-heartedly(全心全意地)，donate, overcome (克服), firm will (坚定的意志)，rebuild(重建) , pocket money (零花钱)
A Letter to the Children in Wenchuan
完成日期：2月21日 内容：8B Unit 1
1.半小时前______________ 2. 在碗里____________ 3. 和某人一起玩____________
4.不再____________ 5. 在不同时期____________ 6. 自从1993年_______________
7. 乘地铁_______________8. 进行一个历史课题研究_________________
9. 写一篇关于变化的报告_________________10. 不同的交通工具______________
1. I’m not hungry. I’ve e_____ enough.
2. Last night, o____ 5000 people were at the theatre.
3. I didn’t know it was you. You have c_____ a lot.
4. Uncle Wang has lived in this city s______ he was born.
5. My parents usually go to work by u_________ or l________, but when it’s too crowded there, they will take a t_______ to work.
6. I feel very h_____. Have you s_____ my food? Yes, I _____just ______(eat) it.
7. She is much ______ (hungry) than I.
8. Yao Ming is a basketball p_____. We are interested in his p_____.
9. I haven’t seen her for a long time. so I don’t know her ______(现在).
10. Guangzhou is in the s_________ part of China.
11. The little boy is ______ (kind) to his classmates, so nobody likes him.
1.－I've got a job in New York. Oh, ________! But I'm going to miss you.
A. that's too bad B. I'm sorry C. I beg your pardon D. that's great
2. Timmy goes to school ___ every day. It’s 5 minutes’ walk from his home to school.
A. in a bus B. by MTR C. on foot D. by train
3. －______ he______ at this school last term?
－Yes, I think so.
A. Did，，study B. Has, studied C. Was, study D. Did, studied
4. The old man lives ____ in a _____ house, but he doesn’t feel_____.
A. alone, alone, lonely B. lonely, lonely, alone
C. alone, lonely, lonely D. alone, lonely, alone
5. ---When did you study in France?
A. Two years ago B. For two years C. In two years D. After two years
6. Lily’s grandpa has lived here ________.
A. 10 years ago B. almost 10 years C. since 1994 D. for long time
1.Tom 自从出生就一直住在北京。Tom __________________________________.
I________, Could you _____________________________________?
This film helps you _______ ______ China’s _____ and ________.
This teaching building has____ _____ ____ for five years.
There a forest lots of trees and many wild animals.
The teacher asks us our homework .
This film was we all
His grandpa many years.
I _______ _______ _______ Sandy _______ _______ _______ _______.
Nanjing ______ ______ ______ ______. We ______ ______ ______ ______ houses.
Don’t ________ the table. I ________ ________ up my lunch.
It’s _______ to quarrel with parents _______ _______ _______ _______.
It is over a year now since Cathy came to China. She is now living in Nanjing and has worked in a computer factory for six months. This factory is in the north of the city, and her flat is in the south. But, she has never been late for work.
Cathy is very popular in the factory. She is kind to everybody and gets on well with the Chinese workers. After work, in the evenings they visit each other and talk about almost every thing.
However, Cathy has made up her mind to leave the factory. She is going to find a job in a travel service(服务).“If I work in a travel service, I'll be able to meet more people. I can learn more about China,”she told her friends.
One day last week she had a talk with the manager(经理) of the travel service. He seemed pleased with her Chinese. At the end of the talk, he said,“I'll give you a ring in a week and tell you the result.”Now Cathy is waiting for the answer.
( A.more than a year B.half a year
C.two and a half years D.two years
A.always late B.always on time C.never on time D.often late
( )3.Almost in the factory knows Cathy.
A.nobody B.somebody C.everybody D.anybody
( people. A.the south B.the hometown C.the north D.the travel service
( )5.Cathy's must be quite good. A.Chinese B.Maths C.Japanese D.physics 24
完成日期：2月21日 内容：8B Unit 1
is a real problem for us all.
when we visited there.
4. I don’t want to listen to your efor being late for school.
from the top of the high mountain.
in the hotel since 2000.
he was ill.
8. It’s iof you to speak to others with mouth full of food.
the game yesterday.
1. I am ______(surprise) at the news. What about you?
2. When I passed the driving test, I thought I was the_____(luck) person in the world.
3.The little boy is ______(kind) to his classmates, so nobody likes him.
4. What do you think about the air __________(pollute) in your hometown?
5. Danny and Daniel are brothers, and their_____(wife) are sisters. That’s interesting.
1. The old woman is crying______(悲伤). What happened to her?
2. I’ve______(刚刚) known it. Sorry to hear that.
3. Kitty got______(结婚) last year. Her husband is a computer programmer.
4. The plane ______(降落) at six this morning. Everything was OK.
5. How many ______(街区) are there in your hometown?
1. There (be) many changes in China since 1987.
2. I (tell) him the news as soon as he comes back.
3. I saw a purse on the ground while I (cross) the road.
4. Who he (chat) with when the teacher came in?
5. The fans couldn’t stop (scream) when Yao Ming appeared.
6. – Where’s your father? – He’s (go) to Beijing.
7. you (have) your lunch?When and where you (have) it?
8. – Do you think this trip is very ?(delight)
--Yes, I like it very much.
9. She likes wearing clothes. (shine)
( ) 1. He has been away .
A. since a month B. for a month C. for a month ago D. in a month
( ) 2.— have you lived here? —Since 1995.
A. How far B. How long C. How often D. How soon
( ) 3. Do you know how long English?
A. has he learned B. he has learned
C. has he begun to learn D. he has begun to learn
( ) 4. He to music while he his homework last night.
A. listened ; was doing B. was listening ; did
C. was listening ; was doing D. listened ; did
( ) 5. great fun it is to fly in a balloon!
A. What B. What a C. How a D. How
( ) 6. His sister’s never been to the Summer Palace, ?
A. is he B. has he C. has she D. isn’t she
( ) 7. —Why are you late for school again? — my bike was broken on the way.
A. Because B. As C. Since D. Because of
( ) 8. The policeman ordered the thief into the police.
A. goes B. to going C. to go D. go
( ) 9. .
A. What , higher B. What , low C. How, high D. How, low
( ) 10. Last night, we back until the teacher left school.
A. went B. didn’t go C. haven’t D. wouldn’t
Excuse me is used all over the world. But it is used in the United States than in China. An American says Excuse me when he wants to move to the other of someone, to leave a party or when he himself late for an appointment（约会）.
Thank you means that you appreciate（对…感激）what someone has done you. An American says it all day long. For example, he thanked the girl in a shop she served（为…服务）him. He will say it to the waiter when he 46 him a cup of drink. He will say ―Thank you‖ to the policeman when he has his way or done something else for him. And an American teacher will say ―Thank you‖ to a student he has just answered the question. At , the husband will thank his wife when she brings him a cup of tea. And the wife thanks her husband for helping her with her .
So the American people’s idea of being polite is quite different from ours.
1. A. more than B. much more often C. much less D. very often
2. A. end B. part C. top D. side 3.A. knows B. makes C. finds D. feels
4. A. to B. for C. with D. from 5.A. before B. and C. until D. after
6. A. brings B. takes C. carries D. holds
7. A. forgotten B. lost C. shown D. found
8. A. before B. if C. though D. till
9. A. work B. school C. times D. home
完成日期：2月22日 内容：8B Unit 2
1. His father ______(teach )at this school since ten years ago.
2. They lived in the country when they got______(marry).
3. We used to ______(swim) every day when we were children.
4. He was late and ______(miss) the last train.
5. They moved into the new block before the ______(close) of the old airport.
6. I am ______(surprise) at the news. What about you?
7. When I passed the driving test, I thought I was the_____(luck) person in the world.
8.The little boy is ______(kind) to his classmates, so nobody likes him.
9. What do you think about the air __________(pollute) in your hometown?
10. Danny and Daniel are brothers, and their_____(wife) are sisters. That’s interesting.
11.The boy (be) born in 1990. Since then,he (live) in Jurong.
12.In the past he 13.— the train (arrive) yet?—Yes, it (arrive) ten minutes ago.
14.The bowl is empty. He 15.His parents always tells him to drive 16.Do you know how long it 17.There (be) many changes in China since 1987.
1. Don't get off the bus ______ it has stopped.
A. after B. when C. if D. until
2. How long have you _____ the foreigner?
A. known B. got to know C. learnt D. seen
3 They didn't ______ until they got a new building.
A. be married B. get married C. marry to D. marrying
4. When did they move ______ the old city?
A. out of B. out of from C. onto D. out from
5. It's nice for us to have ______ space and pretty gardens.
A. opened B. open C. opening D. to open
6. Although he lives in the small house______,he never feels ______.
A. lonely, alone B. alone, lonely C. alone, alone D. lonely, lonely
7. After the guests are all seated the plane will ______.
A. land at B. fly over C. take off D. put on
8. Noise pollution was a serious problem here ______.
A. since then B. in the future C. once a week D. in the past
9. I hope you will have a ______ holiday.
A. pleasant B. pleasure C. please D. pleased
10. ______ he is poor, __________he lives happily.
A. Although, / B. Although, but C. Because, so D. When, yet
11. The foreigners visit our school ______ .
A. day and night B. from hour to hour C. again and again D. from time to time
12、Both his parents look sad . Maybe they _________what's happened to him . 27
Ａ. knew Ｂ. have known Ｃ. must know Ｄ.will know
13、He has _______ been to Shanghai , has he ?
Ａ. already Ｂ.never Ｃ.ever Ｄ. still
14、The famous writer _____ one new book in the past two year .
Ａ. is writing Ｂ.was writing Ｃ.wrote Ｄ.has written
15、—Our country ______ a lot so far . —Yes . I hope it will be even ______ .
Ａ. has changed ; well Ｂ. changed ; goodＣ. has changed ; better Ｄ. changed ; better
16、—These farmers have been to the United States。—Really ? When _____ there ? Ａ. will they go Ｂ. did they go Ｃ. do they go Ｄ. have they gone
17、—Do you know him well ?— Sure .We _________ friends since ten years ago .
Ａ. were Ｂ. have been Ｃ. have become Ｄ. have made
18、Hurry up! The play __________ for ten minutes .
Ａ. has begun Ｂ. had begun Ｃ. has been on Ｄ. began
1、He has never surfed, （改成反意疑问句）
have they been here?
3、The old man _________ last year. He for a year. (die) （动词填空）
4、This factory opened twenty years ago.(同义句转换)
This factory ________ for twenty years.
5、Miss Gao left an hour ago. (同义句转换)
Miss Gao ________ _______ ________ ________ an hour ago.
6、Her mother has been a Party member for three years .（同义句）
Her mother _______ the Party three years ________ .
7、The Green Family moved to France two years ago. (同义句转换)
_______ two years ________ the Green family moved to France.
8、The bus has arrived here. It arrived ten minutes ago. (把两个句子合并成一个句子)
In recent years, playing kite—board seems to become more and more popular in Alaska in the interest of many young people. The A kite—board is in fact a skateboard（滑雪板）drawn（拉）by a few big flying kites. The old game was as the last century. Since the
board was hard to control（控制） people dared（敢）to play it. With the development of the design（设计）How to play it. A kite board may as about 50 kilometres an hour. If you haven’t had any practice, you’d better not play .
, but also the sensitivity of your brain（大脑的敏捷）.
完成日期：2月22日 内容：8B Unit 2
1.—(塔) Bridge is? —Yes. It’s in London.
(滑雪) in winter.
(伤害) to your health.
(鼓掌) and screamed when the famous singer appeared.
5.Linda’s father is wearing a (发亮的) coat, and he looks very handsome.
fifty miles every day.
7.I’m going to fly there. Could you buy two air t for me, please?
8.Let’s buy some pens and pencils at the s shop.
his hand to me.
10. He told us something about his __________ (经历) last night.
11. Have you been to the __________ (主题) park?
12. She is wearing a __________ (闪亮的) red silk dress with a heart on it.
13. We’re very happy to see the beautiful __________ (景色).
14. On the __________ (one) day of our trip, we went to the Eiffel Tower.
15. It was a __________ (delight) day because we enjoyed ourselves in the Summer Palace.
(end). It lasted about 4 hours.
3.It’s ___ (use) to wait here. The door is closed.
(colour) school life?
(harm) to our health.
6.Did you see Ted? (watch) a football match in his bedroom.
(come) back last night.
8.It’s very difficult for me(finish) it in an hour .
you (not tell) her to use her own pen yesterday?
10.Tim and Amy (read) some books in the library at 4.00 yesterday afternoon.
1. Li Hong has ________ the army for 2 years. A. joined B. be in C. been in D. joined in
2. We have been friends since ____________.
A. five years’ time B. five years C. five years ago D. five years before
3. Mike ________ the story for a month. A. has bought B. has had C. had had D. has borrowed
4. You ______ that question three times.
A. already asked B. have already asked C. already have asked D. asked already
5. Those foreign friends left Guangzhou __________.
A. since last week B. a week ago C. for a week D. since a week ago
6. I _____ at this school for two years. A. am studying B. study C. studied D. have studied
7. They ________ in the city since last summer. A. live B. didn’t live C. have lived D. live
8. Mrs. Wang has lived in Haikou _________ 1992. A. since B. from C. after D. in
9. Mr. Black _________ China since the summer of 1998.
A. has been to B. has been in C. has come to D. came to
It was an unexpected holiday. April 19, we were told to leave school and stay at home
because of a new deadly disease called SARS.
It is not very to be stuck at home（憋在家里）, unable to go out. Although our classes
are sometimes boring, going to school is much better than staying at home.
I am even starting to miss some of my teachers. It would be great too. It feels as if
haven’t seen them for ages.
After weeks of being at home, I asked my parents to take my cousins and me to the Great
Wall. Being able to get outside made me feel people were leaving their homes.
My school has asked me to do a special job during this unusual
Every day I phone ten of my classmates and ask them to their temperature. I also ask
them if they have done their homework. Then I give the information to our teacher.
This is a lot of fun.
I have made so many calls to my classmates!
knows how long this holiday will last. When we go back to school, I
everything will return to normal（正常）. I miss friends and school very much.
( )1. A. In B. At C. For D. On
( )2. A. nice B. lonely C. hard D. natural
( )3. A. You B. I C. He D. We
( )4. A. amazed B. unhappy C. lovely D. excited
( )5. A. few B. little C. many D. no
( )6. A. week B. year C. holiday D. day
( )7. A. make B. take C. see D. find
( )8. A. never B. ever C. already D. yet
( )9. A. Somebody B. Everybody C. Anybody D. Nobody
( )10. A. decide B. hope C. agree D. find
Those biscuits _______ _______ pretty _______ I didn’t want to eat them.
I _______ _______ a lovely purse. I _______ _______ you _______ love it.
The little cat _______ _______ _______ the box ______ ______ ______ Sandy opened it.
It ______ ______ ______ ______ to try to let the parrot speak.
When we saw the wonderful performance, We could _______ _______ ______.
My father _______just________ back from ________, he _______ _______ _______ Beijing .
7.香港的天气不同于北京的天气。The weather in HK _______ _______ ______ ______ in Beijing.
Mount Fuji is a _________ ______ _______, and the _________ of Japan ______ _______.
We watched the ________ in _____ of _____ ________, _______ and_______ all the way.
10.我们原以为排队等候是没希望的．We thought 30
( )1.— Are there any eggs in the basket? —No, __________.
A. no one B. nothing C. none D. little
( )2. You have finished the work. ________ do you have to do today?
A. What thing B. What others C. What D. What else
( )3. Look at the beautiful hair clips. They are Sally’s birthday gifts. Could you help me ________?
A. send it to her B. send her it C. send them to her D. send them her
( )4. My grandfather has a small garden _________many beautiful flowers.
A. of B. with C. has D. about
( )5.— Can you get me some water? —__________________.
A. It doesn’t matter B. You are welcome C. It’s a pleasure D. Sure
( )6.—You mustn’t play football in the street. It’s too dangerous! —____________.
A. You are welcome B. Sorry, we won’t do it again
C. That’s all right D. It doesn’t matter this time
( )7. If you are hungry, _________ have some sandwiches?
A. why not to B. why not C. why don’t D. why
( )8. How ______ food ______ he have?
A. many; do B. much; does C. many; does D. much; do
( )9. I like ______, but I don’t want ______ now.
A. to swim; to swim B. swimming; swimming
C. to swim; swimming D. swimming; to swim
( )10. He _________ up until ten o’clock on Sunday morning.
A. gets B. get C. doesn’t get D. don’t get
( )11. —Would you like one of the moon cakes? —_________.
A. Yes, please B. No, please C. No, I don’t D. Yes, I would
( )12. There isn’t _______ water in the glass. Could you get ________ for me?
A. any; some B. some; some C. any; any D. some; any
( )13. I can’t go with you. I have many things ___________.
A. do B. doing C. to do D. did
( )14. Mary is _________a lovely girl.
A. so B. such C. very D. too
( )15. How much money do you spend ________ the Christmas cards?
A. to buy B. in C. on D. with
Tom did not like doing his homework, because he liked to do things after school. And his teacher always a lot of mistakes in his homework. Then one day his maths teacher at Tom’s homework and saw that he got all his answers right. He was very and surprised. The next morning before class, he called Tom his desk and r answers right this time. Did your father help you?‖ Sometimes Tom’s father helped him with his homework, at home. So Tom answered, ―No, sir. He was busy 31
last night, so I to do it .‖
( )1. A. others B. another C. the other D. other
( )2. A. looked B. looked at C. found D. made
( )3. A. saw B. looked C. knocked D. laughed
( )4. A. pleased B. pleasure C. sad D. please
( )5. A. to B. for C. in D. at
( )6. A. spoke B. said C. asked D. talked
( )7. A. so B. and C. but D. or
( )8. A. can’t be B. didn’t C. never D. wasn’t
( )9. A. wanted B. mustn’t C. liked D. had
( )10 a. itself B. of them C. myself D. himself
三 阅读理解 (A)
Mr. Smith is near-sighted (近视). One day he is walking in the street. A strong wind(风) blows his cap off his head. Mr. Smith begins to run after it. An old woman speaks to him from a window nearby.
―Hey! What are you doing?‖
―Running after my cap!‖
―Your cap? That’s our black cat you are after.‖
( )1. What is the weather like that day? It’s ____________.
A. sunny B. rainy C. cloudy D. windy
( )2. What colour is Mr. Smith’s cap? It’s ___________.
A. red B. white C. black D. yellow
( )3. Why does Mr. Smith run after the cat?
A. Because his cap likes the cat. B. Because he wants to catch it.
C. Because the cat is the same colour as the cap
D. Because he thinks the cat is his cap.
( )4. Why does the old woman speak to Mr. Smith?
A. Because Mr. Smith wants to catch his cap.
B. Because Mr. Smith is running after her cat.
C. Because Mr. Smith is running after his cap.
D. Because Mr. Smith is near-sight.
( )5. Who has a black cat?
A. Mr. Smith B. Nobody C. The old woman D. We don’t know.
Hello, everyone! My name is Wang Yan. I’m a girl. Last year, I was 11 years old. Do you know my favorite country? Let me tell you. It’s England. Why? Because my uncle works there. He sends me many photos and tells me many things about the country. In the photos, it’s a very beautiful country. Cambridge University is in it. It’s very famous. Many top students go there to study. I hope I can go one day. I must study hard now.
In England, there is a powerful football team. The players are handsome and excellent.
( )1. The author is ________ years old this year.
A. 10 B. 11 C. 12 D. 13
( )2. ___________is her favorite country in the world.
A. England B. China C. Australia D. America
( )3. Wang Yan’s ________ works in England and sends her many ___________.
A. uncle; photo B. uncle; photos C. father; picture D. aunt; photos
( )4. Wang Yan wants to study in ___________ University in the future.
A. England B. London C. New York D. Cambridge
( )5. The players in the __________ team are very ___________.
A. basketball; bad B. football; good
C. volleyball; bad D. baseball; good
Peter was a small boy. He lived with his parents in a small house near hills. The people there were all poor.
One night, it was dry and windy. When everyone was asleep, Peter suddenly heard some noise. It came out from the kitchen. He got up and walked to the kitchen. He found that the wood beside the stove was burning. There was no water tap in the house, so he could not put out the fire. He shouted loudly to wake up everyone in the house. Then he ran out of his house and knocked on the doors of many houses to wake the people up. They all left their house quickly.
At last the fire was put out by the firemen. Many houses were burnt. But nobody was burnt in the fire.
( )1. Peter lived with his ________.
A. sisters B. brothers C. uncles D. parents
( )2. One night he found that ________ beside the stove was burning.
A. the table B. the wood C. the door D. the window
( )3. _________, so he could not put out the fire.
A. Everybody was asleep B. He couldn’t shout loudly
C. The kitchen was very big D. There was no water tap in the house
( )4. Peter knocked on the door of many houses __________.
A. to wake the people up B. to get some water
C. to find his classmates D. to visit them
( )5. _________hurt in the fire.
A. People in other houses were B. Peter’s parents were
C. Nobody was D. Peter was
1. I’m afraid David is out. Can I take a m__________ to him?
2. Water p___________ is becoming worse and worse (更糟) now.
3. America is one of the Western ____________(国家).
4. His home is in the __________(中心) of the city.
5. I’m very h_________. Could you get me something to eat?
2. I enjoy _________ books during my free time.
3. Can I have some __________ of bread?
4. We’ll try to do the work better with _________money and fewer people.
5. The city life is interesting and _____________.
1. —Tomorrow is Sunday. —Yes, we ______________ (visit) our friends.
2. Who ____________ (teach) you Chinese last year?
3. ______ it often _______ (rain) in spring in your hometown?
4. Listen! The music ___________(sound) nice.
5. —Where’s Simon? —He ___________ (play) badminton with the girl in red.
Mr. and Mrs. Brown c___________ from Sydney (悉尼). They t__________ English in a m____________ school. They like their w____________. They have two c__________, Jim and Sue. They are both in Shanghai now. Mr. Brown can speak Chinese. Now he works in Shanghai w_________ his wife (妻子).
Mr. Brown e_________ swimming and reading. And Mrs. Brown likes swimming and reading, too. They often go swimming in the afternoon and read in the evening. Jim and Sue like p_________ games with Chinese boys and girls.
Jim’s uncle Mr. Green works on a farm (农场) near Sydney. He likes swimming, too. He w____________ to work in Shanghai. But he c__________ speak Chinese. So he is still in Sydney and goes to Chinese classes every week (每周).
1.This is the twin’s bedroom. 1.______________
2.It’s a nice room. Two beds look same. The left one is 2.______________
3.Tom’s and the right one is Tony’s. There are one desk and 3.______________
4.two chairs. Their clock, books and pencil-boxs are on the 4.______________ desk.
5.Can you seeing a picture? Yes. It’s on the wall. The 5.______________ bedroom is very nice.