D E F
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Ⅱ.听对话，选择答案。10分 听第一段对话，回答6至8小题。 6. What are they going to do in the evening?
A. To eat out together. B. To have a party. C. To cook at home. 7. Why don’t they want to have Sichuan food?
A. It’s expensive. B. It’s too hot. C. It’s not delicious. 8. What kind of food are they going to have?
A. Japanese food. B. Italian food. C. Indian food. 听第一段对话，回答9至11小题。 9. Why didn’t Joyce go to school?
A. It was raining hard. B. She hurt her leg. C. Her parents were ill. 10. How did she go home yesterday? A. By bus. B. By car. C. By bike. 11. Who might Mr. Smith be?
A. Her teacher. B. Her father. C. Her doctor. 听第一段对话，回答12至15小题。 12. Where did the conversation take place?
A. In a bookstore. B. In a supermarket. C. In a restaurant. 13. Where is the girl from?
A. China. B. Australia. C. America. 14. What’s the boy’s advice for her?
A. Reading more books. B. Asking the teacher for help. C. Speaking more. 15. How much does the girl pay for the two books? A. 16. B. 19. C. 29.
Ⅲ.听短文，选择答案。10分 听第一段短文，完成16—20小题。 16. Where does Mr. Green’s wife work?
A. In a hospital. B. In a school. C. In a restaurant. 17. How many bedrooms are there in Mr. Green’s new apartment? A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
18. How did Mr. Green and his wife go to town? A. By bus. B. By car. C. By train.
19. How long did Mr. Green and his wife have to wait before the mall opened?
A. One and a half hours. B. One hour and forty-five minutes. C. One hour and a quarter.20. What does Mr. Green and his wife 5,000 yuan? A. The TV set. B. The computer. C. Two beds. 听第一段短文，完成21—25小题。 21. Where is John from?
A. England. B. Japan. C. America. 22. When did John come to China?
A. Last week. B. Last summer. C. Last month. 23. Why couldn’t the waiter help John?
A. Because he had no mushrooms (蘑菇) in the kitchen. B. Because he thought the mushrooms were not good. C. Because he didn’t know English at all. 24. Why did the waiter smile?
A. Because he thought he understood John. B. Because he got much money. C. Because John gave a gift to him. 25. What did the waiter come back with at last? A. A book. B. An umbrella. C. A ticket.
do you learn English, Zhao Wei? --By listening to tapes and practicing conversations. A. What B. When C. Why D. How
27. –Why don’t you listen to VOA to practice your English listening? --Well, I find it’s quick for me follow. A. too, to B. so, that C. such, that D. enough, to
28. –Our English teacher talked so fast that I couldn’t understand every word. You can try to listen to the most important words. A. Sounds great! B. Of course. C. It doesn’t matter. D. Help yourself.
29. A tourist may lose his way in the mountains he has a map. A. if B. because C. when D. unless
30. My brother finds learning English , but I’m very in it. A. frustrated, interested B. frustrating, interesting C. frustrated, interesting D. frustrating, interested
31. --You look worried. What’s your --I have trouble learning English.
A. name B. question C. problem D. job 32. --She used to have short hair, didn’t she? , but now she grows it long.
A. No, she didn’t B. No, she hadn’t C. Yes, she does D. Yes, she did 33. you have passed your English exam, you should study hard. A. If B. Unless C. Because D. Even though 34. --Remember to get these clothes today. --OK, I will.
A. wash B. washes C. washing D. washed
35. The little boy, Bill, cut when he tried to cut the apple just now. A. him B. his C. himself D. itself 36. --There is a lot of wind in North China.
--Well, more trees every year to stop the wind.
A. must be planted B. can plant C. should plant D. will be planted 37. --What did the man say? --He said you shouldn’t be allowed here.
They don’t allow in the waiting room. A. smoking, to smoke B. to smoke, to smoke C. to smoke, smoking D. smoking, smoking 38. --Do you think he can afford this house? . He doesn’t have so much money.
A. I think so B. I don’t mind C. I’m afraid he can’t D. It’s hard to say 39. --My brother and I will go to the movies tomorrow. . Shall we go together?
A. So do I B. So am I C. So have I D. So will I 40. --I think students should wear school uniforms on weekdays. . I think we look smarter in our own clothes.
A. I agree B. I disagree C. I think so D. I don’t know Ⅴ.完形填空：15分
Many children act in TV shows. They work several every day. So they can’t go to regular (正规的) In Hollywood, about forty teachers give for the children. Their work is very important. They make many different subjects. They make sure that the child gets enough rest and Children in Holleywood must attend classes twenty hours week. If not, they can’t work in TV shows any TV children are usually pupils, and most of their teachers this kind of week. They give the lessons in many interesting . Sometimes the ―classroom‖ is a Mississipi boat. it is the inside of a spaceship. Often the pupils become stars.
41. A. hours B. minutes C. seconds D. days 42. A. farm B. factory C. school D. club 43. A. classes B. lessons C. homework D. work 44. A. clear B. interesting C. sure D. fun 45. A. learns B. knows C. forgets D. loves 46. A. still B. yet C. also D. already 47. A. money B. work C. study D. play 48. A. each B. all C. another D. other 49. A. time B. week C. more D. way 50. A. bad B. good C. busy D. lonely 51. A. like B. have C. follow D. think 52. A. work B. pupils C. friends D. parents 53. A. places B. parks C. markets D. rooms
54. A. Sometimes B. Often C. Maybe D. Usually 55. A. lucky B. healthy C. famous D. bright Ⅵ.阅读理解：40分
C. let you know English news D. makes foreign friends
Driver Wanted ①Clean driving licence.
②Must be of smart appearance. ③Aged over 25.
Apply to: Capes Taxi, 17
Palace Road, Roston
Air Hostess for International Flights Wanted ①Applicants must be between 20 and 33 years old. ②Height: 1.6 m to 1.75m.
③Education to GGSE standard
④Two languages, must be able to swim. Apply to: Recruitment Office, Southern
Airlines, Heathrow Airport West, HR 37KK.
For private language school teaching, experience unnecessary.
Apply to: The Director of Studies, Instant Languages Ltd., 279 Canal Street, Roston
61. You are 26 years old and want to be a teacher. You should apply to ________ . A. Capes Taxi, 17 Palace Road, Roston
B. Recruitment Office, Southern Airlines, Heathrow Airport West, HR 37KK C. the Director of Studies, Instant Languages Ltd., 279 Canal Street. Roston. D. a private language school.
62. What stops Jack, an experienced taxi driver, working for Capes Taxis. A. Fond of beer and wine.
B. Punished（处罚）for driving too fast and wrong parking. C. Unable to speak a foreign language. D. Not having college education.
63. Ben, aged 22, fond of swimming and driving, has just finished college. Which job might be given to him?
A. Driving for Capes Taxi
B. Working for Southern Airlines C. Teaching at Instant Languages Ltd. D. Working for Northern Airlines.
64. What prevents（阻止）Mary, aged 25, from becoming an air hostess A. She once broke a traffic law and was fined B. She can’t speak Japanese very well.
C. She has never worked as an air hostess before
D. She doesn’t feel like working long hours flying abroad.
65. Which of the following is NOT talked about in the three advertisements? A. Whether he or she is married B. Whether they are men or women C. Their education D. The ages
The best way of learning a language is using it. The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible. Sometimes you’ll get your words mixed up(混合) and people won’t understand you. Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you couldn’t understand them. But if you sense of humor (幽默感), you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes. It’s better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you, because they don’t understand what you are saying. The most important thing for learning English is :‖ Don’t be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes.‖
66. The writer thinks that the best way for you to learn a language is _____
A. writing it B. using it C. listening D. learning grammar 67. What should you do in learning English?
A. Be careful not to make any mistakes B. Write as quickly as you can C. Speak English as much as you can D. Laugh more often 68. When people laugh at your mistakes, you should _____
A. not care B. be happy C. feel worried D. be unhappy 69. When you make s mistake, you should ______
A. keep quiet B. get angry C. be kind D. keep your sense of humor 70. The story tells us :―______‖.
A. Only foolish(愚蠢) people make mistakes B. Few people make mistakes
C. People never make mistakes D. There is no one who doesn’t make mistakes
Once an old man went to see a doctor. The doctor looked him over carefully and said,― Medicine won’t help you. You must have a good rest. Go to bed early, drink milk, walk a lot and smoke one cigar(雪茄烟) a day. Go to the country place for a month.‖
After a month the man came to the doctor again,― How are you?‖ said the doctor. 79. 我的家乡在近几年发生了很大的变化。
My hometown a lot in the last few years. 80. 青少年不应该吸烟。
Teenagers shouldn’t to smoke. Ⅷ.短文写作。15分
下列柱状图显示了你班所有学生（共50人）对三项在校活动的看法。请写一篇― I’m glad to see you again. You look much younger‖ ―Oh, doctor! I feel quite well now,‖ said the man ― I had a good rest. I went to bed early, drank a lot of milk and walk a lot. Your advice certainly helped me, but that you told me to smoke one cigar a day almost killed me first.‖
71. The doctor told the man _____
A. to go to bed early B. to drink milk C. to walk a lot D. all above 72. Which of the following sentences is true?
A. The doctor told the man to visit a beautiful city of the country for a month. B. The doctor didn’t tell him what to do. C. After a month, the old man felt better.
D. The old man was younger than before a month.
73. The doctor’s words were _____ for the old man’s health.
A. useless B. good C. well D. strong 74. The doctor wanted the old man ______.
A. to get worse B. to smoke less than before C. to help him D. to start smoking
75. From what the old man said at last, we think ______ A. one cigar a day was really helpful to him B. one cigar a day was better than before C. he didn’t understand the doctor’s advice D. smoking made him feel better than before
As time ’ll find your spoken English improving quickly. 77. 我们必须学会怎样处理问题。
We must learn how to our problems. 78. Anna过去怕在人前讲话。
Anna used to afraid of in front of a group.
We did a survey about three activities in our school. Here are the results. Among fifty students in my class, 20 of them agree that students wear school uniforms,