1. I haven’t start it ________.
A. already B. just C. ever D. yet
2. There aren’t ________ astronauts in the spacecraft.
A. some B. any C. much D. a lot
3. –Your father isn’t in. Where is he? He ________ Shanghai on business.
A. has been to B. has been at C. has gone to D. went
4. There are more than one hundred students on the farm.
A. over B. less than C. much D. more
5. I don’t like geography. My sister doesn’t like it, ________.
A. also B. too C. and D. either
6. I have many pen pals, but ________ of them are foreigners.
A. none B. no one C. nobody D. one
7. Who can tell me ________?
A. how long is the river B. how long the river is
C. the river is how long D. how the river is long
8. They got ________ a fright ________ they dropped the bag.
A. so, that B. such, that C. enough, to D. too, to
9. They ________ two thousand on the new color TV
A. took B. spent C. paid D. cost
10. The bag is heavy and I can carry it. Can you help me to ________ it to my room?
A. take B. bring C. give D. reach
11. It’s important ________ us ________ learn English well.
A. to, to B. for, for C. for, to D. to, for
12. If I won ________ dollars, I would give them to Children’s hospital.
A. two millions B. two millions of C. millions D. millions of
13. The star ________ we see at night are the suns in other solar systems.
A. which B. what C. / D. A and C
14. To my surprise, she prefers life on Mars.
A. like B. like… best C. like… better D. refer
15. His name is named ________ his grandpa.
A. by B. after C. with D. to
16. –Hi, Lucy. I’m looking for you everywhere. –I ________ the reading room.
A. have gone to B. have been to C. go D. went
17. The astronaut can see the Great Wall ________.
A. on space B. in a space C. in the space D. in space
18. –Have the astronauts ________ the moon safely? –Yes. Now they are walking on the moon.
A. gotten B. arrived C. reached to D. reached
19. Several ________ people watched Shenzhou VII Spaceship go into space successfully in the world
A. billion B. billion of C. billions D. billions of
20. This dress still looks pretty on you, ________ it is out of style(过时).
A. though B. but C. since D. if
21. I have never met an alien(外星人) ________ an astronaut.
A. even B. and C. for D. so
22. So far many astronauts ________ the moon.
A. visit B. visited C. have visited D. has visited
23. Zhei Zhigang ________ space. He said it was very beautiful after coming back.
A. has gone to B. has been to C. goes to D. go to
24. The old man is in trouble(处于麻烦之中). He asks us ________ some help.
A. to B. for C. with D. about
25. ________ the students have visited the Summer Palace.
A. The most B. Most C. Most of D. The most of
26. Though the old man lived ________, he didn’t feel ________.
A. alone, alone B. lonely, lonely C. alone, lonely D. lonely, alone
27. Now many countries have sent up satellites ________ the universe.
A. research(研究) B. researched C. have researched D. to research
28. –Do you know that we won the football match? –Yes. We ________ news.
A. hear B. to hear C. have just heard D. just have heard
29. We have told him to come here. ________, he didn’t come.
A. However B. And C. But D. So
30. –How much does this DVD ________? –It’s $198.
A. cost B. pay C. spent D. pay for
1. No one knows that. It’s a s___________.
2. The old man’s children all work in other places, so he lives a___________.
3. We know the sun has eight p___________.
4. We haven’t d___________ who took away our books.
5. So far they have received many ___________ (信息) about the earthquake.
6. ___________(最近) he is always busy working.
7. We should try our best to protect the ___________ (环境).
8. Now he has stayed in Shanghai for a few ___________(月).
The story is too exciting. We _______ _______ _______ _______ it before.
2. 我去过泰山两次。I _______ _______ _______ Mount Tai twice.
If you need help, please _______ _______ _______ _______.
The scientists _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ on Mars.
5. 我们为作为中国人而骄傲。We are _______ _______ being Chinese.