1. if 引导的非真实性条件状语从句 即 虚拟语气
If I were you, I would take an umbrella.
I would say no if someone asked me to be in a movie. 假如有人请我当电影演员，我会表示拒绝。(事实上瑞没有人请我当电影演员)
2. pretend to do sth. 假装做某事 I pretended to sleep just now.
pretend +从句 假装… I pretended that I fell asleep.
3. be late for 迟到 如：
I am late for work/ school/ class/ party.
4. a few 与 a little 的区别，few 与 little 的区别
⑴ a few 一些 修饰可数名词
a little 一些 修饰不可数名词 两者表肯定意义
如：He has a few friends. 他有一些朋友。
There is a little sugar in the bottle. 在瓶子里有一些糖。
⑵ few 少数的 修饰可数名词
little 少数的 修饰不可数名词 但两者表否定意义
如：He has few friends. 他没有几个朋友。
There is little sugar in the bottle.在瓶子里没有多少糖。
5. still 仍然,还 用在be动词之后，行为动词之前 如：
I am still a student.我仍然是个学生 I still love him.我仍然爱他。
6. hundred, thousand , million, billion (十亿)词前面有数词或several 一词时要不能加s ，反之，则要加s 并与of 连用， 表示数量很
多 如：several hundred/ thousand/ million/ billion people
几百/千/百万/十亿人 hundreds of trees 上百棵树
7. what if + 从句 如果…怎么办 ， 要是… 又怎么样 如：
What if she doesn’t come? 要是她不来怎么办？
What if LiLei knows? 如果李雷知道了怎么办？
8. add sth. to sth. 添加…到… 如： I added some sugar to water. 我把糖添加到水里。
9. 系动词与形容词连用 get nervous 变得紧张
feel shy 觉得害羞 look friendly 看起来友好
10. too +形/副+to do sth. 太…而不能 如：
I’m too tired to stand. 我太累了而不能站。
11. help with sth. 如：They help with this problem.
help sb. do. 如：They help you relax. 他们帮助你放松
12. in public 在公共场所 如:
Don’t smoke in public. 请不要在公共场所吸烟。
13. energetic adj. 活力的 如：She is a energetic girl. 她是一个活力的女孩。 energy n. 活力 如：She has lots of energies. 她有活力。
tell sb. not to do sth. 告诉…不要做某事
Teacher asked me to clean the classroom.
Teacher asked me not to clean the classroom.
15. start doing == start to do. 开始做某事 如： He started speaking/ to speak. 他开始说话。
16. borrow sth. from sb. 从某人那里借来某物 如：
I borrowed a book from Lily. 我从莉莉那里借来一本书。
17.wait for sb.等某人 如：I am wait for him. 我正在等他。
18. introduce sb. to sb. 把某人介绍给某人 如：
I introduced Lily to Anna. 我把莉莉介绍给安娜。
19. invite sb. to do 邀请某人做某事 如： Lily invited me to go to her home for supper. 莉莉邀请我去她家吃晚饭。
20. have dinner/ supper 吃晚饭
have lunch/ breakfast 吃午餐、吃早餐
21. plenty of 修饰不可数名词，也可以修饰可数名词 许多 如： They have plenty of food/ apples. 他们有许多的食物/苹果。
22. 给某人某物 give sth. to sb. 如： give an apple to me
give sb. sth. give me an apple 给我一个苹果
23. get along with sb. 与…相处 如： Do you get along well with your friends? 你和你的朋友相处得好吗？
24. would rather do sth. than do sth. 表示愿做某事而不愿做某事 如： I would rather walk than run.
25. whole 整个 26. in fact 事实上
27. let sb. down 让某人失望 如：
Don’t let your mother down. 不要让你的妈妈失望。
28. come up with sth. 提出 想出 如：He came up with a good idea. 他提出了一个好主意。
catch up with sb. 追上 赶上 如： Lily caught up with Anna. 莉莉赶上了安娜。
29. have experience doing 在做某事有经验 如： I have experience teaching Chinese. 我在教英语方面有经验。
30. come out 出版，出来 如：The magazine comes out once a week. 这种杂志每周出一次。
31. by accident 偶然地，无意之中 如：
Last week I cut my finger by accident. 上个星期我不小心割到自己的手指。
32. hurry to do 匆忙… I hurry to call the police. 33. more than 超过
34. offer sb. sth. 给某人提供某物
由连接词+ 主语+ 谓语 构成
㈠由that 引导 表示陈述意义 that 可省略 He says (that) he is at home. 他说他在家里。
㈡由if , whether 引导 表示 一般疑问意义(带有是否、已否、对否等)
I don’t know if / whether Wei Hua likes fish.
㈢由 连接代词、连接副词(疑问词) 引导 表示特殊疑问意义 Do you know what he wants to buy? 你知道他想要买什么吗？
当主句是一般现在时，从句根据情况使用任何时态 He says (that ) he is at home. 他说他在家里。
I don’t know (that) she is singing now. 我不知道她正在唱歌。 She wants to know if I have finished my homework.
她想要知道我是否已经完成了我的作业。 Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他将会什么时候回来？
过去进行时，过去将来时，过去完成时) He said (that) he was at home. 他说他在家里。
I didn’t know that she was singing now. 我不知道她正在唱歌。 She wanted to know if I had finished m homework.
她想要知道我是否已经完成了我的作业。 Did you know when he would be back? 你知道他将会什么时候回来？
1. I asked his p______ to use his bike, but he didn’t allow me.
2. He is very c______ and he believes he can do everything well.
3. He didn’t agree me, so he r______ to do it with me.
4.Miss Li________(介绍) a new student to the class yesterday.
5.You needn’t get________（紧张）before an exam, or you will fail to pass it.
（ ）1.If I____ you, I’d take a small present with some nice words on it.
A. was B. were C. am D. be
( ) 2.What____you ____if you got hurt at home?
A. has; done B. will; do C. would; do D. are; doing
( ) 3.The girl won____ dollars in a lottery.
A. a million B.millions C.million of D.two millions
( ) 4.What____you fell and hurt your knee?
A.weather B.whether C.if D.though
( ) 5. If I ____not so busy, I____ go with you.
A. was; would B. were; would C. was; should D. were; should （ ）6. ----Are you going to buy a camera？
----Yes, but there are so many kinds that I can’t decide ____to buy.
A. what B. which C. how D. where
( ) 7. ----The box is ____heavy ____to carry. Can you help me?
A. so; for B. much; of C. very; to D. too; for
( ) 8.I found Tom easy to get along_______.
A. to B .for C. with D. about
( ) 9. -----Could you give the book _____ Alice ____ me?
A. to; for B. for; to C. to; to D. for; for
( )10.Tomorrow you must _____your exercise-book to me。
A. take B. bring C. carry D. get
( ) 11.We stopped_____ carefully, but heard nothing.
A. hearing B. to listen C. listening D. to hear
( ) 12.If you don’t fell well, you may just _____.
A． stopped working B. stop working C. stopped to work D. stop to work
( ) 13.Who do you think _____ English best in your class?
A. learn B. learning C. learns D. learned
( )1 4.Jenny is ill. She ____a cold since last week.
A. has caught B. caught C. had D. had
( ) 15.He won’t____ you____. He will always help you.
A. let; down B. ; out C. give; down D. ; out
1. An old woman won five 百万) yuan in the lottery (彩票抽奖).
2. You look unhappy today. Please tell me your 烦恼的事情).
3. His father was wearing a white shirt and a red ________(领带).
4. The book was the result of ten years of medical (研究).
5. The famous singer gave much money to 慈善事业) to help homeless children.
1. Li Qiang used to ____________(迟到) school.
2. Light music helps you ___________(放松自己).
3. It’s not good to drink tea just before ____________(上床睡觉).
4. If I had much money, I’d 把它存入银行).
5. You needn’t担心) what others say about you.
1. What will happen if we can’t get the work finished?
_______ _______ we can’t get the work finished?
2. I am too tired to walk any farther.
I am ______ tired _______ I _______ walk any farther.
3. You don’t need to stay up before a test.
You _______ _______ ________ stay up before a test.
4. Kate couldn’t decide which song she would sing at the party.
Kate couldn’t decide ________ ________ ________ ________ at the party.
5. Mom often asks me to drink a glass of water before starting to have breakfast.
Mom often asks me to drink a glass of water before ______ ______ to have breakfast.
A: Maria, do you have any problems?
B: Yeah. I don’t enjoy parties because I don’t know (1)_______ to say or do. A: If I (2)_______ you, I’d talk to someone who (3)_________ friendly.
B: Great. And I (4)________ nervous before big parties and then I get pimples. What
(5)________ I do?
A: The foods you eat could help you to (6)_______ this problem. You should eat lots
of fruits and vegetables and (7)________ lots of water.
B: OK. Even worse, I can’t go to sleep the night before I (8)_______ a big exam. Then I’m too tired to do the exam well. Can you give me some advice?
A: Sure. If I were you, I’d _______(9) a long walk before (10)_______ to bed. That should help you relax.
Section B & Self check
1. I think my Chinese teacher is k_________ because he knows a lot.
2. You can get p_______ of information about Hainan Island on the Internet.
3. Only two raincoats are red, the r_______ are yellow.
4. David never stops talking. He is not a good l________ at all.
5. Don’t b_______ your father. He is working on the computer.
1. Gina is a new student. She is ______________(做自我介绍).
2. Don’t worry. You ________________ trouble me ________________ (一点也不).
3. In this school I have made ______________(很多) friends.
4. I think you should give the book to Jim ____________(立刻).
5. — How do you _______________(相处) your classmates?
— Very well.
I can’t ________ ________ any good advice to give her.
You ________ ________ ________ ________, will you?
Li Ming quickly ________ ________ ________ the answer to the question.
Nobody can _______ the books out of the library ________ ________.
I ________ ________ stay at home ________ ________ out to play ping-pong. Ⅳ.根据对话语境，在空白处填写恰当的句子，使对话完整、连贯。
A: Hello, Jane! I’m making a survey. (1)__________________?
B: I think I’m creative and outgoing.
B: I would give my students less homework.
A: Good. What would you do if your teacher asked you to give a speech in front of the whole
B: I’d say yes.
A: Well, what would you do if your friends were in trouble?
A: Wow, you are pretty confident and helpful. (5)__________________.
B: You’re welcome.
1. Our head teacher ________(提供) us some useful advice.
2. You shouldn’t _________(拒绝) to help him with his English study.
3. My grandma _________(遮盖) the table with a cloth just now.
4. The experience as a volunteer is _________(有帮助的) to him.
5. Lisa got dressed and ran ________(顺楼梯而下) quickly.
6. She fell down and hurt her right k________.
7. He put all the books on the s________.
8. The old farmer dug (挖) a hole two feet d________.
9. Your answer to the question is not c________.
10. — What’s wrong with you?
— My arms h________.
1. She has a lot of experience _____________(应对) teenagers’ problems.
2. What would you do if you burned yourself _____________(偶然地).
3. The window is broken. Please _____________(查明) who did that.
4. You should ____________ your teachers or parents _____________(向……征求意见).
3. — Do you know when the book ______________(出版)?
— Last year, I think.
1. What’s Martin Robinson?
2. When did the book, What Would You Do If…? come out?
3. If Tony had a deep cut, what should he do according to Martin Robinson? _____________________________________________
4. How many accidents does Martin Robinson mention on page 19 in his new book? ______________________________________________
5. According to the text, what book should teenagers have on a nearby shelf in their homes?
Ⅰ. 1. million 2. worries 3. tie 4. research 5. charity Ⅱ. 1. be late for 2. relax yourself 3. going to bed
4. put it in the bank 5. worry about
Ⅲ. 1. What if 2. so; that; can’t 3. don’t have to
4. which song to sing 5. I start
Ⅳ.1. what 2. were 3. looks / is 4. get / feel 5. should
6. solve 7. drink 8. take 9. take 10. going Section B & Self check
Ⅰ. 1. knowledgeable 2. plenty 3. rest
4. listener 5. bother
Ⅱ.1. introducing herself 2. won’t; in the slightest
3. plenty of / lots of 4. right away 5. get along with
Ⅲ.1. think of 2. won’t let me down
3. came up with 4. take; without permission
5. would rather; than go
Ⅳ. l. May / Can I ask you some questions
2. What do you think you are like
3. What would you do if you were a teacher
4. I would try my best to help them
5. Thank you / Thanks a lot
Ⅰ.1. offered 2. refuse 3. covered 4. helpful
6. knee 7. shelf 8. deep 9. correct Ⅱ.1. dealing with 2. by accident
4. ask; for advice 5. came out
Ⅲ.A. 1-5 EADBC
B. 1. He is a famous doctor.
2. Last month.
3. He should see a doctor.
5. A first-aid book.
5. downstairs 3. find out 10. hurt