1. I still remember the teacher _______I first met in the school.
2. I'll never forget the blue bike________ my father bought for me on my 13th birthday.
3. Mr Black is going to Beijing _______is the capital of China.
4. I will never forget the days _______I spent with your family.
5. I'll never forget the last day______ we spent together.
6. This is the school ______playground is big.
7. Do you still remember the place______ we visited last week?
8. Do you still remember the old man_______ we met in the park last week ?
9. Have you ever been to Hangzhou,_____is famous for the West Lake?
10. People often like clothes ______ can make them look young.
11. —Now many people smoke and get ill.
—So we should do something ______ can help stop smoking
12. —There are so many girls over there. Which one is your sister? —The one ______hat is yellow.
13. Success will belong to those ________never say "impossible".
14. Who is the student _____was late for school today?
( ) 1. Your teacher of Chinese is a young lady____ comes from Beijing.
A. who B. which C. whom D. whose
( ) 2. What’s the name of the program________.
A. which are listening B. you are listening to
C. to that you are listening D. that you are listening
( ) 3. The students were all interested ____ you told them yesterday.
A. in which B. in that this C. all that D. in everything
( ) 4. He was the only person in his office______ was invited.
A. whom B. whose C. that D. which
( ) 5. This is the museum______ we visited last year.
A. where B. in which C. which D. in that
( ) 6. Charlie told his mother all____ had happened.
A. that B. what C. which D. who
( ) 7. Do you know the student_____?
A. whom I often talk B. with who I often talk
C. I often talk with D. that I often talk
( ) 8. I like the house_____ windows face south.
A. whose B. who’s C. it's D. its
( ) 9. Would you tell me where to get the dictionary _____?
A. what I need B.I need C. which I need it D. that I need it
( )10. The young woman_____ I spoke just now is a young doctor.
A. who B. to whom C. whom D. that
( )11. I’ll tell you __________ he told me last week.
A. all which B. that C. all that D. which
( )12. We’re talking about the piano and the pianist _______ were in the concert we attended last night.
A. which B. whom C. who D. that
( )13. The girl ________ an English song in the next room is Tom’s sister.
A. who is singing B. is singing C. sang D. was singing
( )14. Those _______ not only from books but also through practice will succeed.
A. learn B. who C. that learns D. who learn
( )15. Anyone ________ this opinion may speak out.
A. that against B. that against C. who is against D. who are against
( )16. Can you lend me the novel ______ the other day?
A. that you talked B. you talked about it
C. which you talked with D. you talked about
( )17. Is there anything _______ to you?
A. that is belonged B. that belongs C. that belong D. which belongs
( )18. ---- “How do you like the book?”
---- “It’s quite different from _______ I read last month.”
A. that B. which C. the one D. the one what