1. Jane is ________ than Betty.
A. less taller B. less tallest C. less tall D. not as tall
2. China is ________ country in the world.
A. the third largest B. the largest third
C. the third large D. a third largest
3、Which is ____ season in Beijing? --I think it's autumn.
A.good B.better C.best D.the best
4、Which is__________ , the sun, the moon or the earth?-- Of course, the moon is.
A.small B.smaller C.smallest D.the smallest
5.The air in Beijing is getting much _____ now than a few years ago.
A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest
6. Mobile phones(手机) are very popular（流行） now and they are _____ than before.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. cheapest D. the cheapest
7．I study English as_______as my brother.
A.hard B. harder C. hardest
8. The Yellow River is one of ______rivers in China.
A long B longer C the longest
1.Birds can fly _____________, eagles can fly_______________than birds. They fly _____________ in the world. ( high, higher, highest )
2. I am _____________ than my brother, but my little sister is the ______________ of us. (fat, fatter, fattest )
3. Which can swim ______________, fish or sharks? ( well,better, best )
4. The green book is a _______________ book, but the red one is much _____________ than the green one. It’s the______________ book in the bookshop. (nice, nicer, nicest )
5. Look at that boy, he is running ______________ (fast, faster).
6. I think that book is ______________ (good, better) for you.
7. The new library has ______________ (many, more) books than the old one.
8. Sally is ______________ (tall, taller) than her cousin.
9. Our school is much ______________ (large, larger) than yours.
10. Look, Janet is jumping ______________ (high, higher) than Mike.
11．Mr Hare runs much ______________ (fast, faster) than
Mr Turtle. Mr Hare needn’t run______________ (fast, faster) now.
12. In the gym, Tommy is playing table tennis ______________
(well, better) than Jimmy.
13. It’s summer now. The weather is getting _______________.
(hot and hot, hotter and hotter, hottest and hottest)
14. The U.S.A. is one of _________________ (richer, most rich,
the richest) countries in the world.
1. My school is ______________, but Tom’s school is______________ than mine. (small)
2. Rabbits can run ______________, but tigers can run______________ than rabbits, and cheetahs can run______________ of the three. (fast)