1._____________ 2._____________ 3.________________ 4._______________ 5.______________ II. 听句子，选择恰当的答语。每小题读一遍。（每小题1分，共5分） 6. A. No, I didn't. B. Not yet. C. No, I don't. 7. A. Good idea. B. Thank you. C. It doesn't matter. 8. A. Yes, I am. B. No, he didn't. C. Yes, I did. 9. A. Yes, I like it. B. Yes, please. C. No, I'm not. 10.A. I think so. B. I’ve no idea. C. Don't say so. III. 听对话，选择正确的答案。每段对话读两遍。（每小题1分，共10分） 听第一段对话，完成第11小题。
11. How many students are there in the class? A. 20. B. 30. C. 50. 听第二段对话，完成第12小题。 12. What present did the woman get?
A. A scarf. B. A dress. C. A purse. 听第三段对话，完成第13小题。
13. How many times has Jim been to China?
A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times. 听第四段对话，完成第14—15小题。
14. What does Jane's uncle do?
A. He is an art teacher. B. He is a college student. C. He is a doctor.
15. What's Jane's hobby?
A. Collecting coins. B. Collecting paintings. C. Collecting stamps. 听第五段对话，完成第16—17小题。
16. Where was Joe yesterday afternoon?
A. In the lab. B. In the library. C. On the playground.
17. What's the score?
A. 65---49. B. 56---39. C. 56---49.
18. When will the chess classes start?
A. On June 6th. B. On July 6th. C. On July 16th.
19. How often will a learner go to the chess classes?
A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
20. How much will a chess club member pay for all the lessons?
A. 450 yuan. B. 550 yuan. C. 600 yuan. IV. 听短文，选择最佳答案。短文读两遍。（每小题1分，共5分）
21. Where did the speaker and her little sister go last Saturday?
A. The Science Museum. B. The movie theater. C. The city library.
22. How did the speaker and her little sister go there?
A. On foot. B. By bus. C. By taxi.
23. Who did the speaker meet there?
A. Her friend. B. Her teacher. C. Her cousin.
24. How long did it take the speaker to find her little sister?
A. 10 minutes. B. 15 minutes. C. 30 minutes.
25. What was the speaker's little sister doing when the speaker found her?
A. Crying loudly. B. Playing happily. C. Eating an ice cream.
31. Do you think _______ story I told you yesterday is _______ interesting one?
A. a；the B. a；an C. the; an
32. A terrible earthquake happened _______ Ya’an _______ the morning of April 20, 2013.
A. on；in B. in；on C. in; in
33. I have two hobbies. One is swimming, and __________ is collecting stamps.
A. other B. another C. the other
34. --- Must I finish the exercise at school?
--- No, you ________. You _________ do it at home.
A. mustn’t；must B. needn’t；need C. don’t have to; can
35. They say this kind of fruit tastes ________ and sells ________.
A. well；well B. good；well C. good; good
36. --- Steve likes writing compositions.
--- So he does. But he writes ______ than us, so he seldom gets good marks in writing.
A. most carefully B. more carefully C. less carefully
37. --- Grandpa, I suggest that you use QQ to communicate with your friends.
--- Good idea. Will you please show me ________?
A. how to use it B. which to use C. what to use
38. --- Our math teacher is very ________ in class.
--- Yes, but she often plays games with us after class.
A. outgoing B. easygoing C. serious
39. --- Would you like to go to the concert with me?
--- I’d love to. But I’m a little tired. I prefer _______ at home rather than _______ out.
A. staying; going B. to stay; go C. to stay; to go
40. --- I can hardly hear what it is saying on TV. Could you please ________?
--- OK, I’ll do it right away.
A. turn it up B. turn it on C. turn it down
41. --- _________ will your mother come back from abroad?
--- In two days.
A. How often B. How soon C. How long
42. So far many new houses _________ in this area with the help of the city government.
A. build B. are built C. have been built
43. --- Could you tell me _________?
--- His home is quite far away from the office, I think.
A. when did he got up B. why he bought a car C. where he works
44. --- Let’s go fishing if it __________ this weekend.
--- But who knows if it __________?
A. is fine; will rain B. will be fine; rains C. will be rain; will rain
45. --- Do you think the rain will stop tomorrow?
--- __________. It has rained for a whole week and it’s too wet everywhere.
A. I hope not. B. I’m sure it is. C. I hope so
Learning Chinese may seem difficult to foreigners outside China. However, Daisy Raffan, a British girl, hopes to bring the to the young people.
Daisy has set up an online learning website to teach the language to as many people as possible. With China’s fast development in the world, Daisy thinks important for people to learn the language sooner rather than later.
Daisy has been learning Putonghua the age of five. Two years ago, she decided to pass on what she had learned, she the idea for the website, kidschineseclub.com.
She said: “People are afraid to learn Putonghua. One of the main reasons is that they think it’s an language to learn, but I have had fun doing it .And I hope what I have done is easy and fun.”
Her offers a series of lessons, which are videos of Daisy teaching a group of students on topics from greetings and numbers to Chinese culture. Daisy’s website has the support of several important persons —the teenager says she has received a letter praising her work from Gordon Brown is the British Prime Minister (首相).
She said: “I wrote to him and told him what I was doing and got a letter . He said that what I was doing was a really good idea.”
46. A. language B. idea C. information D. gift
47. A. that B. this C. them D. it
48. A. for B. at C. since D. in
49. A. before B. after C. if D. although
50. A. came out B. came on C. came over D. came up with
51. A. impossible B. interesting C. excellent D. easy
52. A. e-mail B. magazine C. essay D. website
53. A. won B. made C. given D. beaten
54. A. what B. which C. who D. /
55. A. in B. back C. down D. up
Charlie was about to climb into bed when he found there was a
light on in his garden shed (棚屋). Then he noticed some people who
were busy stealing his things.
He called the police right away. The policeman asked,“Are there
any thieves in your house?”
Charlie replied “no” and explained what was happening.
The police said,“All patrol cars (巡逻车) have gone out, and a policeman will go to your house
when one is free.”
Charlie hung up, waited 30 seconds, and then called the police again.
“Hello, I just called a short while ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. I want to let you know that they’re not a problem anymore because I’ve just shot every one of them.” Charlie then hung up the phone. In five minutes, three patrol cars, dozens of policeman and an ambulance arrived at his house. Of course, the police caught the thieves.
One policeman said, “I thought you said that you shot every one of them!”
Charlie replied, “I thought you said there were no patrol cars free!”
56. Charlie noticed some thieves before he went to bed.
57. The policemen came immediately after Charlie called
58. The thieves were shot to death by Charlie.
59. No cars came to Charlie’s house in the end.
60. We learn from the story that Charlie is smart.
( A )
61. If you choose the UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS course, you will have classes ________.
A. from Monday to Sunday B. on Wednesday and Saturday
D. on Wednesday and Sunday C. on Saturday and Sunday
62. How long will the STOP SMOKING course last?
A. For four weeks. B For three hours. C. For a week. D. For 5 days. 63. Mr. Black works every morning and evening, but he wants to take part in one of the three
courses. What is suitable for him?
A.TYPING B. UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS
C. STOP SMOKING D. All courses.
64. If you want to learn about computers and the same time you want to improve your typing, You will pay _________for it.
A. $75. B. $150. C. $225 D. $235
65. What’s the special difference between the TYPING course and the other two?
A. You will pay less money.
B. You will take a test after the course.
C. You can learn more knowledge.
D. People with different skill levels may learn at different speed.
( B )
Feeling left out?
It’s hard when a best friend isn’t around — maybe because she moved to a different school or a different class. You may feel lonely at break or lunchtime．You want to have new friends. But how do you make them? Maybe it seems like everybody else already has their friends. But remember, there’s always room for more friends.
Start by looking around your classroom — think about which kids you’d like to play with at break. Look for chances to say hi to them, smile, and be friendly. Offer to share something or express your appreciation (欣赏) to them. Invite someone to play with you or say “Do you want to sit here?” in the lunchroom. When you’re at break, walk over to kids you want to play with．act friendly, and say “Hi，can l play, too?” or just join in.
If you have trouble doing or if you’re feeling shy, ask your teacher to help you make new friends. Teachers are usually pretty good at matching up friends. The best way to make friends is to be a friend. Be kind, be friendly, share, say nice things, offer to help — and pretty soon, you’ll have one, or two, or even more new friends.
You might still miss that special best friend．But when you see each other, you can share something you didn’t have before she left. You can introduce her to your new friends!
66. This text is written for .
A. teachers B. parents C. students D. visitors
67. According to the writer, some kids feel lonely at break because they A. have trouble with their studies B. don’t have their best friends around
C. need their parents to be with them
A. sharing your ideas
C. studying better at school
A. they miss their old friends a lot D. are too young to look after themselves B. developing new friendship D. talking before many people B. they have no time to stay with others 68. The underlined word 69. Some kids need help from teachers to make friends because .
C. teachers know who wants a new friend D. they are shy or not good at making friends
70. The expression “feeling left out” means “” in Chinese.
III. 阅读下面短文，把方框中的句子还原到文中，然后完成第75小题。（每小题2分，共10分） Last week was Road Safety Week at our school. officer said. “Most traffic accidents shouldn’t happen. They happen because people are careless. A frequent cause of traffic accidents is speed. Some people drive too fast. This means that if they have to “It’s not only drivers who cause accidents, however. People on foot — pedestrians, and bicycle riders ” “Do any of you ride a bike? Bicycle riders can cause accidents by changing directions suddenly or without warning other road users. Before you turn left, for example, you should check behind you to make sure there aren’t any cars, trucks or buses coming.is clear.”
“The rules of the road are very simple. We won’t have accidents any more if we learn them and obey them. ”
75. This passage mainly tells us that
A. Traffic accidents are mainly caused by drivers. B. Everyone should learn and obey the traffic rules.
C. The wider the roads are, the fewer accidents will happen.
D. You can only turn left when there aren’t any cars before you. B. 被调侃 C. 挨批评 D. 遭攻击
76. When Mr. Li arrived, he saw all the students were busy English aloud.
77. We believe that our school sports meet will be held 78. Many young men find it difficult for them to get jobs experience.
79. Neither my father nor my mother to work late on weekdays.
80. It’s really a pity that her pet cat has been for a week.
81. It’s reported that Yunnan is ___________ __________ (短缺) water because of the worst drought.
82. Great changes have ___________ __________ (发生) in Pingtan Island in the past two years.
83. I’m looking forward to ___________ __________ (收到……来信) my uncle abroad.
84. Please come and ___________ us __________ (加油) in the basketball match.
85. __________ __________ (多亏) the teacher’s help, we are making great progress in English.
Two traveling angels (天使) were tired and hungry. They wanted to stay in a rich family for the night. angel asked, “Why do you help them?” The elder angel said, “Things aren't always what they seem.”
The next night the two angels came to a family. The family were very nice and that night. “The family have , but ?” the younger angel asked.
“Things aren't always what they seem,” the elder angel said. “When we were in the cold room in the “Last night when we slept in the bed, the devil (恶魔) of death came for his wife. I “Oh, I see,” said the younger angel. in the wall. I didn’t want the rich man to find it.” .”
Mother: Lin Tao, are you setting the table for your
grandparents and uncle?
Lin Tao: Yes, Mom. Mother: Just set two places.
He said he wasn’t able to come.
Lin Tao: What’s the matter with him?
Mother: Lin Tao: Did my uncle sound worried? Mother: Yes. He said he would go to see a doctor.
Lin Tao: I will ring him up. II. 用恰当的单词填空，完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分，共5分）
A: Jane, read this article. It’s about air pollution in the north of China. It that the roads and buildings in Beijing are covered with thick fog as a result of the serious air pollution. B: That’s too bad. But the government is doing something to protect the
A: Great. of us likes pollution.
B: That’s true. So everyone is to protect the environment.
A. I . Let’s do everything we can to make contributions to fresh air and blue sky.
Note-taking is a skill that can help you do well in all your schoolwork. It can make you confident when you are studying. But unluckily, most students don’t know how to take notes.
If your teacher writes notes on the blackboard, that’s great. You can copy them or write down the most important facts of all in class. Different teachers do things differently. For example, some teachers may focus on (关注) lots of dates and facts in class, but they only write the important ones on the blackboard. Other teachers may not write anything down, but they may repeat them.
Don’t try to write down every word in class, or you might miss some important points. Some students really learn better with the help of these notes.
Don’t be afraid to ask your teacher to repeat what you’re missed. If your teacher speaks too fast and you can’t follow what he is saying, you can ask him after class.
Comparing your notes with your classmates’ can be good for your learning. It can also help you and your classmates correct some mistakes.
Note-taking also needs organization. Keep notes for each subject in one place, so that you can find everything easily when a test comes.
Good note-taking takes time. If you decide to recopy your notes every evening, you’ll surely have less time to watch TV. But you’ll save time in the coming test.
106. You can do your schoolwork __________ and feel _________ if you know how to take notes. 107. You can __________ the important facts that are ___________ by your teacher on the blackboard. 108. If you can’t ___________ some important points, you can ask your teacher to __________ them.
109. It will be _________ for you to find notes for different __________ if they are organized properly. 110. According to the writer, the __________ time you spend recopying your notes every evening, the
more time you will ___________ in the test.
111. 多么晴朗的天气！正是郊游的好时候。（what, sunny, field trip）
112. 那小孩在回家的路上迷路了,但很快就被警察找到。（get lost, soon）
113. 在接力赛中，他跑得太快，其他人追不上他。（relay race, so... that...）
114. 王鹏在街上走着时，听到有人朝他叫喊。（when, shout）
● What are you going to do in the summer vacation?
● What are the reasons for your plan?
● What do you expect your coming holiday will be like?
要 求： 1) 词数80左右，不包含已给出的句子的词数；
福州屏东中学2013届初三毕业班模拟考英语答题卷 第I卷 听力测试
I. 听句子，选择与句意相符的图。每小题读一遍。（每小题1分，共5分） 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. V. 听短文，完成下面表格，每空一词。短文读两遍。（每小题1分，共5分） 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
i. 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。（每小题1分，共5分） 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. ii. 根据中文提示，用词组的适当形式填空，每空一词。（每小题1分，共5分） 81. 82. 83. 84. , 85.
II．综合填空（每小题1分，共10分） 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 94. 95.
I. 根据对话内容，从方框中选择恰当的句子补全下面对话。（每小题1分，共5分） 96. 97. 98. 99. 100.
II. 用恰当的单词填空，完成对话。每空一词。(每小题1分，共5分） 101. 102. 103. 104. 105.
I. 根据短文内容，完成下列句子，每空一词。（每小题2分，共10分） 106. , 107. , 108. , 109. , 110. ,
111. ____________________________________________________________________________ 112. ____________________________________________________________________________ 113. ____________________________________________________________________________ 114. ____________________________________________________________________________ II. 提示作文（12分）
115. How excited that the summer vacation is coming! I have a big plan for it.