tired 累的 tiring 令人疲惫的讨厌 boring 令人厌烦/
兴奋的 exciting 令人兴奋/激动的
amazed 惊讶的 amazing 令人惊讶的
2. education n. 教育 educational 有教育意义的
3. 想要做?：would like to do 想要?：would like sth. 常用的句型有：
What would you like to do? 你想要做
I would like to visit GuiLin. 我想
What would you like ? 你想要什么？
I would like some tea. 我想来些茶。 Would you like to go to my party? 你来不来参加我的晚会？(表邀请) Yes, I’d love/ like to . No, thanks. Would you like some tea or coffee?
Yes, I’d love/ like. No. thanks. Where would you like to visit/ go? 你想去哪呢？(本单元的重点句型) 4. go on vacation 去度假
go on a trip 去旅行 go on a picnic 去野炊
I hope (that) she can pass the test.我希望她能通过考试。
6. I love places where the people are friendly. 我喜欢人们友好的地方。 where 关系副词，引导定语从句
where引导定语从句修饰表示地点的先行词如：the place, the city等
That is the school where I studied 10 years ago.
那就是我10年前所就读的学校。 7. 不定代词 参看课本P141
8. consider doing考虑做某事
I am considering changing my job. 我正在考虑换工作。 9. cost (sb.) 钱、时间 The book cost me 10 yuan 这本书花了我10元。
10. in general 一般来说， 大体上， 通常
11. be supposed to do 应该做?. === should 如： Scientists are supposed to know a lot. 科学家们应该知道更多。 12. take a trip 去旅行
13. provide sb. with sth 供应某人某物=== provide sth for sb.
如：They provide us with water. They provide water for us. how far 问路程 多远 问年龄 多少岁
问时间 多久 多长 问频率 多久一次
离开 如： I was away 2days ago. 我两天前离开了。
I will be away for a few days. 我将离开一些天。
16. inexpensive adj. 不贵的 反义词 expensive adj. 贵的
let sb. do 让某人做某事 Let me 让我帮你吧。
let sb. not do 让某人不要做某Let us not laugh. 让我们不要笑了。 18. in the future 将来
She will a good mother in the future. 在将来她将会是一个好妈妈。 19. 用to 表示 “的”有：
answers to question 问题的答案 the key to the door 这扇门的钥匙 20. as soon as possible 尽可能的快 21. continue doing == go on doing 继续做某事 如： She continued singing. == She went on singing. 她继续唱歌。 22. according to 根据
23. be willing to do 愿意做某事 如： I am willing to help you. 我愿意帮你。
24. on the other hands 另一方面 25. hold on to sth. 保持，不要放弃 Please hold on to my hand. 不要放开我的手。
26. come true 实现 如： My dream have come true. 我的梦实现了。
1. ---I am still worried about the job interview. ---Be confident and __________.
A. stay away B. cheer it up C. hold on D. take it easy 2. Why not consider ____________London? A. visit B. to visit
C. visiting D. to visiting
3. I like places ____________the weather is always warm. A. where B. that C. who D. and 4.I want to go _____________. A. relaxing somewhere B. somewhere relaxing C. relax somewhere D. somewhere relax 5.I’d like to trek___________ the jungle , because I like exciting vacations. A. across B. along C. cross D. through 6. The mother would like__________ her__________ at home. A. keep, stay B. to keep, stay C. keep, staying D. to keep, staying 7. It’s dangerous to play on the thin ice. It’s A. hard enough B. enough cold C. enough hard D. enough thick 8. Jenny gave us how to improve English. A. some advices B. some suggestions C. some suggestion D. many advices 9. ----Would you bike?------ No, not at all. I’ll put it under the tree right away. A. move B. to move C. moves D. moving 10.Our teachers us some help with our study and life. A. offer; to B. provide; to C. offer; with D. provide; with 11.This is the park we visited last weekend. A. where B. which C. what D. when 12.—How long have you China ? —For three years . A. come back B. returned C. left D. been away from 13. -- is it from your home to school? -- About 2 km. A. How far B. How long C. How soon D. How often 14.I’m considering abroad ,but I can’t decide which country is the best . A. studying B. study C. to study D. to studying 15. The man a lot on his vacation .It him over＄20,000. A. spent; spent B. cost; cost C. cost; spent D. spent; cost 16. He often dreams going to America . A. in B. of C. with D. to 17. a new building in your school last year ? A. Is; built B. Was; built C. Does; built D. Did; build 18. I hear boys in your school like playing basketball . A. quite a lot B. quite a bit C. quite a little D. quite a few 19. ---Don’t forget to turn off the lights if you are the last one to leave.---__________. A. Me neither B. I won’t C. Me too D. I will 20. ---Why would some workers in Foxcon die __________ continue working in the factory? ---Psychologists say they are under too much pressure. A. better than B. by accident C. instead of D. rather than 二、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.Paris is one of the (live) cities in the world. 2.Why not consider (visit) Guilin ? 3.I’d like you weekend . 4.I hope (visit) Paris some day . 5.I’d like to go somewhere in
to become famous singers.
7. Quite a few dreams of (become) super girls can’t come true. 8. Harbin is cold this time of year . He needs
(pack) warm clothes .
9. At last , she made a (decide).
单 元 巩 固 训 练 （Unit 7）
Ⅰ. 根据句意和汉语提示，填写单词。 1. The TV (塔) is about 500 meters tall.
2. There is an (地下的) supermarket in our neighborhood. 3. Could you (翻译) this English sentence into Chinese? 4. There are not many things in the box. It’s (轻的).
5. Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the most famous (教堂) in the world.
1. Beijing has a lot of fantastic (sight).
2. They have many pets, (include) three cats and two dogs.
3. My aunt is considering (return) to Beijing to work.
4. I think Hong Kong is one of the (lively) places in China.
5. I can’t stand noises and heavy traffic
in the big city.
I want to go somewhere quiet and (relax).
1. I hope to visit a place the weather is cool.
2. The village in my grandparents used to live lies at the foot of a mountain.
3. I know a place we can have a wonderful time.
4. The girl is standing there is my sister.
5. Do you like the shirt is very expensive?
Ⅳ. 根据对话内容，从方框内选择合适的句子补全对话。 （有两项多余） A. I’ll go there by plane.
B. I’m going to relax on the beach. C. I hope you’ll have a good time. D. How long will you stay there? E. I’d like to go to Hainan Island. F. It’s good for swimming. G. Is it warm there?
M: Where would you like to go on vacation?
That sounds interesting. What are
you doing there?
M: How is the weather there?
W: It’s fine. And it’s always sunny and
Can you swim?
W: No, I can’t. But my father is
M: That’s great! (4)
W: Maybe two weeks. M: (5) W: Thank you.
1. 你能给我提一些关于学习的建议吗？ Could
Section B and self check
exciting, taxi, fly, fascinating, ride, walk
1. relaxing (adj.) 2. drive (v.) 3. cold (adj.) 4. car (n.) Ⅱ. 选择合适的单词完成下列句子。
1. I you to provide me with
toys. (hope, wish)
2. Shandong Province is in the of China. (east, eastern)
3. We can get much on the
Internet. (information, messages) 4. We’ll from home for a week. (leave, be away)
5. Watching television can be very (education, educational).
1. I’d like to go warm somewhere. 2. I hope you to provide her with some
information about the vacation. 3. The room needs to be enough big for
all the students. 4. Please let us to know if it’s best to go
there by train. 5. It’s too hot. Would you mind to open the
window? Ⅳ. 根据汉语提示补全下列句子，每空词
2. 我们不介意我们将会花多少钱。 We
can save money
Mr Wang Beijing for three years.
, hotels .Reading
Ⅰ . 根据句意和汉语提示，
1. I hope you can come back ( 尽快地 ).
2. All the teachers
( problems. 乐 意 帮 助) students to solve their
3. 持 We should (坚
) our dreams and try to achieve them.
4. students were (数以千计的)
surveyed about their
5. My sister
(梦想) becoming a singer. She likes singing
1. I can’t think of the answer the question.
2. Danny would love to go an exciting trip.
3. The soldiers trekked the forest.
4. I must work hard so that I can provide a better life my family.
5. The dreams of Chinese teenagers are quite different those of American teenagers.
2. 他起得相当早，以便能赶上火车。(so that)
4. 我认为我们应该做一些我们喜欢的工作。(I think …) 5. 大多数年轻人都想为自己的梦想而努力工作。(would like)
Key： Section A
Ⅰ. 1. tower 2. underground 3. translate 4. light 5. churches
Ⅱ. 1. sights 2. including 3. returning 4. liveliest 5. relaxing
Ⅲ. 1. where 2. which 3. where 4. who / that 5.
which / that
Ⅳ. 1-5 EBFDC
Section B & Self check
Ⅰ. 1. thrilling; exciting; fascinating 2. fly; ride; walk
3. warm; sunny
4. bus; taxi
Ⅱ. 1. wish 2. east 3. information 4. be away 5. educational
Ⅲ. 1. warm somewhere → somewhere warm 2. to provide → can provide 3. enough big → big enough
4. to know → know
5. to open → opening
Ⅳ. 1. give me some suggestions
2. how much money we will spend 3. by cooking our own meals 4. has been away from
5. In general; provide customers
with free breakfast Reading Ⅰ. 1.
as possible 2. are willing to help
to 4. Thousands of 5. dreams of
Ⅱ. l. to 2. on 3. through 4. for 5. from Ⅲ. 1. I also hope to sail across the Pacific Ocean one day. 2. He got up really early so that he could catch the train.
3. It seems that nobody has known anything about the matter.
4. I think we should do jobs we
5. Most young people would like to
work hard for their own dreams.