( ) 1. — —It’s great. It is ideal home for wildlife.
A. the; a B. the; an C. a; an D. an; an
( ) 2. In order to finish the work on time, he spent _____ time but _____ money than I.
A. less; more B. fewer; less C. more; little D. fewer; more
( ) 3. —I’m not good at playing the piano. What should I do?
—You need more ______. The more you play, the better you play.
A. support B. rest C. practice D. humour
( ) 4. There _______ lots of bad news on the Internet for children.
A. seems to be B. seem to be C. seem to have D. seem to have
( ) 5. Would you please ________ the children ________ with fire?
A. ask; not to play B. to ask; not to play
C. ask; not play D. ask; don’t play
( ) 6. Japan is__________ the east of China and __________ the east of Asia.
A. in, in B. in, to C. to, in D. to, to
( ) 7. He made a fire _______ himself _______ warm
A. to make; keep B. to make; to keep
C. make; to keep D. make; keep
( ) 8. ______ the doctors in their hospital is about one thousand, and sixty percent
of them ______ women.
A. A number of; is B. The number of; are
C. The number of; is D. A number of; are
( ) 9. ______ the coming exam, all the students have to get ready for it _____ next week.
A. Because; in B. Because of; 不填 C. Because of; in D. Because; 不填
( ) 10. The parents __________ food and clothes.
A. provide the children to B. provide the children for
C. provide the children against D. provide the children with
( )11. —Li Jun will have a maths test tomorrow. But he isn’t good at maths. So he is
A. happy B. nervous C. excited D. generous
( )12. —Is Li Ming your true friend? —Yes. He always helps me ______ 1
A. with B. for C. by D. of
( )13. The sentence structure of “Teachers ask me to finish the homework on time” is ____________.
A. S+V+DO B. S+V+IO+DO C. S+V+DO+OC D. S+V+P
( )14. —I don’t like this blue T-shirt. Can you show me _______ one”
—Sorry, we only have this one left. You can go to the shop on ______ side of the street.
A. another; other B. other; the other
C. another; the other D. the other; another
( )15. Jim is sad because he got ______ presents on New Year’s Day.
A. the most
二、词汇 B. the fewest C. the least D. the best
1. Would you like to send him an _______ (invite) letter? I think he’ll be happy for sure.
2. Hurry up! The film will start at 7:00 , there’s little time ___________(leave) for us now.
3. Tom and I are old enough to take good care of _______________ (we).
4. If you can go closer to the birds, you can _______ (easy) watch them.
5. My __________( hobby) are traveling and collecting.
6. They told me they all enjoyed their ________ (逗留) in Beijing last month.
7. Mr. Wu got an application from David, and he ________ (接受) it finally.
8. It is necessary for everyone to know the ______________( 重要 ) of wetlands.
9. She felt unhappy because her mother looked (生气) at her.
10. If we don’t protect the wetlands, it will be_________(可能) to see these endangered birds.
__________________________________________________ for the sofa?
Yancheng Nature Reserve is ________________________________________.
If we do nothing, __________________________________________________. 2
We shouldn’t ____________________________________________ food.
_______________________________________, she takes taxis all year round.
6. 这个故事不如那个故事有趣。 This story is __________________ that one.
7. 我爸爸每天早晨开车送我去上学。My father ____________________ school every morning.
( )1. Of all the girls, Jenny was ______ because she got the first prize.
A. more exciting B. the most exciting
C. more excited D. the most excited
( )2. My friends and I had a good time _______ with each other at the party last Saturday.
A. chat B. chatted C. chatting D. to chat
( )3. Every year, we ____ a school trip to Zhou Enlai Memorial Hall.
A. come on B. get on C. work on D. go on
( )4. ——Look, there is a lot of litter in the river.
——Yes, it’s said that 80 per cent of fish in this river ________ live long.
A. doesn’t B. don’t C. isn’t D. aren’t
( )5.—Is the Maths problem ______? —A. easy; easily B. easy; easy C. easily; easy D. easily; easily
( )6. —of animal fur.
A. made; for B. made; in C. make; on D. made; on
( )7. —What did Mr Zhou say?
—A. for; to be B. for; not to be C. to; not to be D. to; to not be
( )8.I don’t know if he ________. If he ______, I will let you know as soon as possible.
A. comes; comes B. will come; comes
C. will come; will come D. comes; will come
( )9. As teenagers, we’ re old enough _______ with housework. we can help set the table, wash the dishes and clean our rooms alone?
A. to help B. helping C. to helping D. help
( )10. —Did you ______ much time watching Li Na’s match last night? —Yes. It ______ me a few hours to watch this match.
A. spend; spent B. spend; took C. take; took D. take; cost
( )11. —Shall we go to spend the winter holiday in Sanya?
—_______ There must be too many people there.
A. I agree with you. B. I hope we can go there together.
C. What a good idea! D. I’m afraid that’s not a good idea.
1. British students 少)weeks off in the summertime than Chinese students．
2. Don’3. Is the sick boy still in __________ (dangerous)?
4. He felt very sad because he answered most of the questions _____________ (correct).
5. ____________ (talk) with your parents often is a good way to make them understand you.
6. Many people cut down trees ____________ (make) more money.
7. Lang Lang has been a famous (piano) at the age of thirteen.
8. Let’s __________(talk about something ) the plan , shall we ?
9. Are you sure he is _________(not in danger).
10. I think you will be tired after the __________( a long trip )
11. The traffic a__________ killed two people.
(go) fishing if it is fine next Sunday.
2. Work harder, and you (get) better grades in your lessons.
3. Too much homework _________ (lead) to students’ poor health.
4. _______ (catch) the early bus, he got up early this morning.
5. Not only they but Jim _________ (watch) the birds in Yancheng Nature Reserve now.
6. He was busy________(write) a report on animals in danger between 7 and 9 o’clock yesterday evening.
7.Chinese usually ________ [?e?k] hands when they meet for the first time.
8.Many animals have ______[θ?k] fur to keep themselves warm in winter.
9.He often tell us funny jokes , so he is very _____________['hju?m(?)r?s] .
10. She is careless and often makes some ____________ [mis?teiks] .