Unit 1 Will people have robots?
do/does 的一般将来时态形式：(shall/will) do
do/does 的一般将来时态的被动语态：(shall/will) be
肯定句例句：People will have robots in a few years.
否定句例句：People (will not/won't) have robots in a few
一般疑问句例句：Will people have robots in a few years?
特殊疑问句例句：What will people have in a few years?
重点短语：won't = will not
they'll = they will
she'll = she will
he'll = he will
I'll = I will
fall in love with(sb./sth.) 爱上（某人/某物）
be able to do sth. 能够做某事
come true 实现
in the future 未来
hundreds of 数以百计的
thousands of 数以千计的
look for(sb./sth.) 寻找（某人/某物）
will → would 情态动词 will 的原形和过去式
may → might 情态动词 may 的原形和过去式
Look at the title and picture, and predict what
you will read about. (看着标题和图片，预知你要阅读那些方面的内容。)This helps you get ready to acquire new information.
Unit 2 What should I do?
do/does 的过去将来时态形式：(should/would) do
do/does 的过去将来时态的被动语态：(should/would) be
肯定句例句：You should write a letter to him.
否定句例句：You shouldn't write a letter to him.
一般疑问句例句：Should I write a letter to him?
特殊疑问句例句：What should I do?
重点短语：keep sb. out 不让某人进入
What's wrong? = What's the matter? =
What's the problem? 怎么了？
out of style 不时髦的；过时的
call sb. up 给某人打电话
pay for sth. 为某事付款
part-time job 兼职工作
the same as = be same (to/with) 与??同样
in style 时髦的；流行的
get on [well] with sb. = get along
[well] with sb. 与某人相处（好）
didn't = did not
couldn't = could not
as ... as possible 尽可能??(eg/ as soon as
all kinds of 各种；许多
on the one hand 一方面
on the other hand 另一方面
ask sb. for sth. = ask sb. to do sth.
ask sb. not to do sth. 请求某人不要做某事
spend (money) on sth. = spend (money)
[in] doing sth. 花钱做某事
sth. cost sb. (money) 某人花钱为了某事
take sb. sometime to do sth. 花某人时间做某事
find out 查明
find sb. doing sth. 发现某人做某事
be angry with sb. 生某人的气
be angry at sth. 生某事的气
the same age as = as old as 与某人年龄一样
have fight with sb. 与某人打架
learn to do sth. 学会做某事
not ... until ... 直到??才??
compare sth.(A) with sth.(B)
it's time for sth. = it's time to do
maybe adv. 或许
may be （情态动词 + 动词原形）可能是
shall → should 情态动词 shall 的原形和过去式
pay → paid → paid 动词 pay 的原形、过去式和过去分词
You will learn to use new words better if you use
a learner's dictionary.
(时刻学着应用新单词来学习比时刻使用字典这种途径方法更好。)A bilingual dictionary sometimes gives the wrong meaning for
the situation you want.
Unit 3 What were you doing when the UFO arrived?
do/does 的过去进行时态形式：(was/were) doing
do/does 的过去进行时态的被动语态：(was/were) being
肯定句例句：I was walking down the street when a UFO
否定句例句：I wasn't walking down the street when a UFO
一般疑问句例句：Were you walking down the street when a
特殊疑问句例句：What were you doing when a UFO landed?
动词 when 和 while 的选择：when 后加瞬间动词，while 后加延续性动词。 例句：The boy was walking down the street when the
=While the boy was walking down the street,
the UFO landed.
结构：(1) How + adj. + the + 主语 + 谓语动词
=(2) What + (a/an) + [adj.] + n. + 主语 + 谓语动词
例句：What a beautiful flower [it is]!
=How beautiful the flower is!
What beautiful flowers [they are]!
=How beautiful the flowers are!
重点短语：get out 出去；离开
take off 起飞
run away 逃跑；跑掉
come in 进来
hear about = hear of 听说
take place 发生
as ... as 像??一样(eg/ as old as him 像他一样老)
anywhere = everywhere = here and there
think about 考虑
think of 认为
get up = get out of the bed 起床
at the doctor's 在诊所
every day 每一天
everyday adj. 日常的
most adj. 大部分
the most 最多的
in space 在太空中
national hero 民族英雄
all over the world = in the world 全世界
The title can be helpful for you to understand a
text. (一篇文章的标题可以帮助你理解整篇文章。)It's also a good idea
to read the first sentence of each paragraph
before you read. (在阅读整篇文章之前，阅读每段的第一句话也是一个很有效的方法。) Unit 4 He said I was hard-working.
结构：主语 + 谓语动词 + 宾语从句(主语 + 谓语动词 + 宾语/表语)
例句：----I'm good at English. He says. (改为加宾语从句的复合句)
----He says I'm good at English.
例句：He says I'm good at English now.
He says I was good at mathematics
when I was young.
例句：He said I was good at mathematics when
I was young yesterday.
He said I was good at English now
例句：Our teacher says 24 hours make a day.
Our teacher said the sun gives us so
many energy yesterday.
④动词原形不能作主语，必须用其 -ing 形式。
例句：She said helping others changed her
重点短语：direct speech 直接引语
reported speech = indirect speech 间接引语
first of all = at first 首先
pass on 传递
be supposed to do sth. 应该做某事
be good at = do well in 在某方面做得好
in good health 身体健康
get over 克服
open up 打开
care for = take care of = look after
not any more = not any longer = no
have a cold 感冒
end-of-year exam 年终考试
get nervous 变得紧张
forget to do sth. 忘记做某事（该事未做）
forget doing sth. 忘记做某事（该事已做）
it's + adj. + [for sb.] + to do sth.
First read for meaning, not for detail.
(首先理解文段的大致意思，不在于文段的细节部分。)You can understand the
meaning of a word you don't know from the context.
Unit 5 If you go to the party, you'll have a great
结构：主句 + if + 条件状语从句
if + 条件状语从句 + [(comma)] + 主句
注意：在 if 引导的条件状语从句中，主句应用将来时态，状语从句用一般现在时态。 例句：You'll have a great time if you go to the
=If you go to the party, you'll have a great
重点短语：take away 拿走
around the world = all over the world
make a living 谋生
all the time = always 一直
What's the problem? = What's the matter?
= What's wrong? 怎么了？
in order to do sth. 为了做某事
make sb. do sth. 使得某人做某事（to 省略，该结构是一个不带
make sb. adj. 使得某人??（加形容词）
make sb. done 使得某人被做
be famous for 为??而出名
be famous as 作为??而出名
in class 在课堂上
spend ...(time/money) on sth. = spend
...(time/money) in doing sth. 花??（时间/钱）用于做某事
see sb. do sth. 看见某人做某事（强调整个过程）
see sb. doing sth. 看见某人做某事（强调偶然性）
say → said → said 动词 say 的原形、过去式和过去分词
tell → told → told 动词 tell 的原形、过去式和过去分词
eat → ate → eaten 动词 eat 的原形、过去式和过去分词
speak → spoke → spoken 动词 speak
Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?
do/does 的现在完成进行时态形式：have/has been doing
do/does 的现在完成进行时态的被动语态：have/has been
I have been in Junior School for 3 years.
I have been making progress since he talked
with me that time.
肯定句例句：I have been skating for five hours.
否定句例句：I haven't been skating for five hours.
一般疑问句例句：Have you been skating for five hours?
特殊疑问句例句：How long have you been skating?
How long have you been keeping this book?
重点短语：run out of 用完；用尽
by the way 顺便说说
be interested in doing sth. 对某事感兴趣
more than 比??多
far away 在远处
would like to do sth. = want to do sth.
= feel like doing sth. 想要做某事
send sb. sth. = send sth. to sb.
in fact 实际上
common → more common → the most common
形容词 common 的原级、比较级和最高级
Let your eyes "scan" the text quickly to find
details that you're looking for.
(在阅读文章之前，用眼睛“横扫”整篇文章，快速寻找你需要的文章要点。)You can find information quickly without reading the whole
Unit 7 Would you mind turning down the music?
重点语法：mind [one's] doing sth. 介意（某人）做某事
重点短语：not at all 一点也不
turn down 调节使音量变小
right away = in a minute = at once 立刻；马上
wait in line 排队等候
cut in line 插队等候
hasn't = has not
keep ... down 压低声音；使缓和
at first = first of all 首先
take care 当心；小心
take care of = care about = look after
break the rule 违规
obey the rule 遵守规定
put out 熄灭
pick sth. up 捡起某物
wait for sb. 等候某人
depend on 依赖；依靠
get back = return 要回
mean → meant → meant 动词 mean
As we read, we need to find "topic
These sentences usually gives us a "summary", or
overall meaning of each paragraph and help us
understand what the paragraph is
After the topic sentence comes more detail and
Unit 8 Why don't you get her a scarf?
why don't you do sth. = why not do sth.
例句：Why don't you get her a camera? = Why
not get her a camera?
what about = how about
例句：How about some tennis balls? = What
about some tennis balls?
重点短语：fall asleep 入睡
give away 赠送；分发
hear of = hear about 听说
take an interest in = be interested in
make friends with 与??交友
make progress 取得进步
keep → kept → kept 动词 keep 的原形、过去式和过去分词
feed → fed → fed 动词 feed 的原形、过去式和过去分词
fall → fell → fallen 动词 fall
hear → heard → heard 动词 hear
To understand the important ideas from the text,
we must "summarize".(为了了解文段最主要的意图，我们必须要进行总结。) Do
this by answering "who, what, where, why"
questions as you
read.(在阅读时，常注意回答时间、地点、人物这些基本要素问题，达到总结的目的。) Unit 9 Have you ever been to an amusement?
do/does 的现在完成时态形式：(have/has) done
do/does 的现在完成时态的被动语态：(have/has) been
I have ever been to America. It's the first
time for me to go abroad.
重点短语：have a great time = have a good time = have
fun = enjoy oneself 玩得高兴
on board 在船上
end up doing sth. 结束做某事
all year round = all over the year 终年
understand → understood → understood 动词
After reading, write down three or more things you
have learned. (在阅读整篇文章之后，把你学到的三样或更多事物写下来。)We
always remember things better if we take time to
reflect. (如果我们花时间去思考一些问题的话，那么我们就能更容易地记住一些事情。) Unit 10 It's a nice day, isn't it?
例句：He's a student, isn't he?
She's not his mother, is she?
回答反意疑问句时，要根据事实来回答。若事实是肯定的，则必须用 yes 回答。若事实是否定的，则必须用
You're not ready, are you?
No, I'm not.
Yes, I am.
重点短语：look through 浏览
come along 出现；发生
get along 相处
at least 至少
at most 至多
a thank-you note 感谢信
forget → forgot → forgotten 动词 forget 的原形、过去式和过去分词
little → less → least 形容词 little
many/much → more → most 形容词 many/much 的原级、比较级和最高级
1．There will be less pollution, more trees and fewer cars in 100 years.
2. What should I do? You should do more exercise. You could buy some books.
3. When the man came into the room, I was reading a book.
=While I was reading a book, a man came into the room.
4. He said they would come here in 5 minutes and they were on the way.
5. We will take you to the zoo if we have free time.
6. We have been studying English for 3 years.
=We have been studying English since 3 years ago.
7. Would you mind closing the window?
= Could you please close the window?
=Please close the window.
= You have to close the window.
8. Why don?t you get her a scarf?
= Why not get her a scarf?
= How about getting her a scarf?
= Let?s get her a scarf.
9. I have been to the zoon last year.
My father has gone to Beijing now.
They have already received my letter.
10. You like playing soccer, don?t you?
You have nothing to tell me, do you?
11. It?s time for sth. It?s time to do sth. It?s time for sb to do sth.
12. find it adj (for sb) to do sth. It?s adj/n. (for sb) to do sth.
1.few, a few; little , a little.
2. many , much, a lot of , lots of
3.more, fewer, less.
4. can, be able to
5.help with sth, help sb do sth.
6.can, may must, could ,should ,might.
7.pay, spend, take, cost.
9.stop to do sth, stop doing sth. start to do sth start doing sth.
10.forget to do sth, forget doing sth.
11.try to do sth try doing sth.
12.enough+n, adj +enough, enough to do sth.
13. the same as, be different from
14.think about doing sth, complain about doing.
15. not …until, not … anymore.
16.something important, nothing to eat. something nice to drink.
17. take part in, join, enter,
18. in front of, in the front of.
19.take care of, look after.
20. surprise, be surprised to do sth
21.one… the other, another, other, others.
22. bring, take; borrow, lend.
23. be good at sth/ doing sth… be better at sth/ doing sth
24.have a good time, have a great time, have a wonderful time. have fun
25.either,either…or, neither, neither…nor, both ?and
26. how, how long, how long, how often, how far, how soon, how old.
27. how many, how much.
28.Would you like some…? Yes, please, No, thanks.
29. like, be like, look like, look the same
30.Thanks for sth/ doing sth.
31.like to do sth, like doing sth, enjoy doing sth.
32.interesting, be interested in sth/ doing sth. take an interest in.
33.would you mind (not) doing sth.
34. what about..? how about…?
35. too… to so… that.
36. have been to, have gone to.
1.. __________ an English party in our school this evening.
A. There will be B. There is going to have
C. There will have D. There is going have
2. The boys often play ______ tennis after school.
A. a B. / C. the D. that
3. Alan is as _______ as Lucy in their class.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest
4. ______ you _____ free next weekend?
A. will, have B. will, be
C. Do, be D. Are, be
5. He _____ in three days.
A. coming back B. came back
C. will come back D. is going to coming back
6. There will be _______ people and _____ pollution in 50 years.
A. less, more B. fewer, less
C. more, more D. less, less
7. Why not ____ to thank you teachers?
A. making cards B. to make cards
C. make cards D. made cards
8. There will _____ robots in people?s homes.
A. be B. is C. are D. have
9. My life will be _____ better than it is now!
A. a lot of B. a lot C. more D. less
10. ------- ____do you go to see your parents?
------- Once a week.
A. How many B. How much
C. How long D. How often
11. Flying to the moon for vacation will ____ one day.
A. come on B. come over
C. come up D. come true
12. You ____ wash your hands before meals
A. should B. could C. would
13. _____ he was very thirsty, he didn?t drink water.
A. Though B. As C. So D. But
14. You should _____ sorry to him.
A. talk B. speak C. say D. tell
15. Please call me ______ this afternoon.
A. to B. for C. up D. with
16. Mother told her son ______ at home.
A. stayed B. to stay C. stays D. staying
17. Your clothes are ______ of style.
A. away B. far C. out D. in
18. Would you please _____ on the road?
A. not to play B. to not play
C. not play D. don?t play
19. She has ____ haircut ____ I do.
A. the same, as B. the same, with
C. same, as D. same, with
20. We are friends, we can ________.
A. get on well B. get well
C. get on well with D. on well get
21. This is _____ boy. That girl is _______.
A. an 8-year-old, 7 years old.
B. an 8-years-old, 7 years old
C. an 8-year-old, 7-year-old
D. a 8-year-old, 7- year-old
22. You can ____ some money from Jim. I think he may _____ the money to you.
A. lend, borrow B. borrow, borrow
C. borrow, lend D. lend, lend
23. I don?t have a pen. He doesn?t have a pen, _____.
A. too B. also C. as well as D. either
24. Everyone is here _____ Lily, she is ill.
A. beside B. besides C. outside D. except
25. She was cleaning her room __ I arrived at her room.
A. When B. while C. as soon as D. but
26. When the UFO arrived, I was standing ____ the big tree.
A. in the front of B. in front of
C. front D. in a front
27. My best friend visited my house while I ____ dinner in the kitchen.
A. cooked B. cooking
C. was cooking D. cook
28. I was very _____ at the ____ news.
A. surprised, surprised B. surprising,
C. surprised, surprising D. surprising,
29. _____ I was walking to school, I saw a cat climbing a tree.
A. When B. while C. before D. After
30. What _____ while Linda was ____ the phone?
A. happened, on B. happen, on
C. happened, at D. happen, at
31. An alien got out _____ the UFO and walked ____ the street.
A. off, on B. from, along
C. of, down D. in, in
32. They arrived ___ Paris ______ a winter evening.
A. at, in B. to, on C. in, on D. in, at
33. ---- What were you doing at this time
---- I _______.
A. sleep B. slept C. was sleeping D.
34. If you ____ the station, please call me.
A. get B. arrive C. reach D. arrive to
35. The thief _____ the purse and _______.
A. drops, run after B. droped, ran away
C. dropped, ran away D. dropped, run away
36. We?ll go for a walk if it _____ tomorrow.
A. will not rain B. isn?t raining
C. doesn?t rain D. isn?t rain
37. She said she ____ flying to shanghai next weekend.
A. will be B. was C. is D. are
38. Please _____ the message _____ Tim.
A. pass, to B. pass, on
C. pass, with D. pass, in
39. He told me he _____ call his brother tomorrow.
A. will B. would C. shall D. can
40. ______, you should cut the bananas, then you can make the banana pie.
A. The first day B. At last
C. In the end D. First of all
41. He asked his classmate where _________.
A. does his teacher see the film
B. his teacher saw the film
C. did his teacher see the film
D. his teacher sees the film
42. He is ____ at ______ than ______.
A. good, read, listen B. better, reading, listening
C. well, reading, listening D. better, read, listen
43. Jim does ____ in math. I do ____ in math. Mary does ____ of all.
A. good, better, best B. well, better, well
C. well, good, best D. well, better, best
44. I must get up early_____ I won?t be late for school.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
45. I have _____ to tell you.
A. something excited B. exciting something
C. excited something D. something exciting
46. I said I _______ to have the party for you
A. going B. go C. was doing D. am going
47. I found ____ difficult to learn science well.
A. it B. this C. that D. me
48. I want you _____ happy.
A. be B. to be C. are D. to are
49. If it _____ fine, We?ll go to Money Island tomorrow.
A. is B. was B. is going to be D. will be
50. My father enjoys _____ to light music.
A. listens B. to listen C. listening D. listened
51. If Mary is late tomorrow, the teacher won?t _____.
A. let in her B. let her in
C. let she in D. let into her
52. Look! The traffic is moving fast. It?s
____dangerous ________ cross the street now.
A. such, to B. so, to C. much, too D. too, to
53. We ____ go on a picnic if it ____ rain next Sunday.
A. don?t, isn?t B. don?t, stop
C. shall, doesn?t D. aren?t, doesn?t
54. He was ____ tired ____ he couldn?t go on working.
A. too, to B. such, that C. so, that D. too, that
55. The radio was too noisy. Would you turn _____ a little, please?
A. down it B. it off C. off it D. it down
56. _____ bad news! We can?t go to Hainan for our holiday.
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
57. What _____ if I _____ the food to the party?
A. will happen, take B. happen, take
C. happen, will take D. happens, will take
58. We will ____ work outside sometimes.
A. able to B. are able to C. be able to D. can
59. People will watch them _______.
A. all the time B. always
C. often D. sometimes
60. _____ the students has his duty.
A. Each B. Every C. Each of D. Every of
61. There are about _____ students in our school.
A. two thousand B. two thousands
C. two thousand of D. two thousand of
62. ---- ____ did they play basketball? ----- For an hour.
A. How long B. How soon
C. How far D. How often
63. Amy has been skating _____ two hours.
A. for about B. for since C. since D. about
64. We have been walking _____ 8 o?clock.
A. for B. at C. since D. during
65. She ____ in Beijing since 1985.
A. lives B. are living
C. lived D. has been living
66. _____ the way, have you seen John lately?
A. On B. In C. By D. To
67. How long have you been ______ English?
A. collecting B. collected
C. to collect D. collects
68. It?s very kind ___ you ____ so much money for us.
A. for, to raise B. of, to raise
C. for, raising D. of, raising
69. Did you see him _____ on the rail tracks just now?
A. sitting B. to sit C. sat D. sits
70. Beihai Park is ______ years old.
A. hundred of B. hundreds
C. three hundreds D. hundreds of
71. ------ It?s too hot, would you mind _____ the door?
------ ______, please do it now.
A. to open, OK B. opening, Certainly not
C. opening, Of course D. to open, Good
72. I?m afraid I can?t really agree _____ you.
A. for B. with C. on D. in
73. _____ you mind _____ me the way?
A. Would, to tell B. Would, telling
C. Will, tell D. Will, to tell
74. Would you mind ______ the windows. It?s too cold.
A. not open B. not opening
C. don?t open D. opening not
75. Would you please _____ in class?
A. don?t talk B. not talk
C. not to talk D. not talking
76. Before you go out of the house at night, please ____ the light.
A. turn off B. turn on C. turn down D. turn up
77. Don?t be angry, Mom. I?ll clean my room______.
A. now B. right away C. away D. just now
78. I want to get the book back, please ____ when you finish reading.
A. return me it B. return it to me
C. return it back to me D. return it me
79. ----- Stop ____, Peter. Go on with your lessons.
----- Sorry, sir. I stopped______ an eraser.
A. to talk, to borrow B. talking, to
C. to talk, borrowing D. talking,
80. Doing too much homework is _____ children.
A. good for B. bad for C. bad at D. good at
81. Do you know _____ yesterday afternoon?
A. what happened him B. what he happened
C. what happened to him D. what happened to he
82. They ____ asleep for an hour.
A. have fallen B. have been C. fall D. are
83. ---- Would you mind not playing the guitar here?
A. Yes, I would B. No, I wouldn?t
C. Yes, of course D. Sorry, I won?t do it
84. What should we ___ our teacher ___Teachers? Day?
A. take, on B. buy, from C. get, for D. give, to
85. Why ____ him a gift? That?s a good idea.
A. not buy B. don?t buy
C. not you buy D. not to buy
86. This is Gina?s camera. Please ______.
A. give it her B. give it to her
C. give her it D. give her to it
87. I?m sorry I don?t have _____ so many good things.
A. money enough buy B. enough money to buy
C. money enough buying D. enough money buy
88. I have _____ to buy this expensive gift for my mother, but I don?t think it?s ______.
A. enough money, personal enough
B. enough money, enough personal
C. money enough, enough personal
D. money enough, personal enough
89. What ____ the best gift Lucy _____ ever received?
A. is, has B. has, has C. is, is D. has, is
90. I would receive money ______ the usual gifts for my birthday.
A. rather than B. instead C. than
91. ----- What should I get ____ my dad?
----- A tie, I think he?ll like it.
A. to B. of C. from D. for
92. How about _______ with us?
A. going fish B. going fishing
C. go fishing D. go fish
93. I played football _________ baseball.
A. instead play B. instead of playing
C. instead to play D. instead of play
94. Don?t spend _____ time watching TV.
A. too much B. much too
C. many too D. too many
95. I think a dog is a good pet ______ an old person.
A. in B. for C. on D. of
96. It?s easy ______ the teacher?s question
A. answer B. answering
C. to answer D. answered
97. I learn English by ______, and my brothers teach ______ Japanese.
A. me, them B. me, themselves
C. myself, themselves D. myself, them
98. ----- Why don?t _____ get him some fast food?
----- Oh, no. ___________ .
A. That?s not healthy enough B. That?s boring
C. That?s too healthy D. That?s delicious
99. ----- _____ you ____ to this school for ten years?
----- Yes, I _____ here in 1994.
A. Did, come, came B. Have, been, came
C. Did, come, have been D. Have, come, came
100. ---- Did you have _____ at water world yesterday?
---- Yes, I ____ with my parents there.
A. good time, enjoyed me
B. great time, enjoyed myself
C. a great time, enjoyed myself
D. a good time, enjoyed me
101. It ____ us an hour ____ the other side of the river by boat.
A. spent, to get to B. took, to get to
C. paid, getting to D. took, getting to
102. My English teacher is a very clever man. He is good at playing the guitar _____ singing.
A. as well as B. as good as
C. so well as D. as well like
103. ----- Jim likes music.
----- ______ his sister.
A. Neither do B. So do
C. So does D. But does
104. I didn?t go to the cinema. _______ did he.
A. So B. Also C. Neither D. And
105. I?ve _____ been to Japan before.
A. usually B. always C. often D. never
106. ---- Have you ever helped _____ you didn?t know?
---- Yes, I have.
A. nobody B. someone
C. anyone D. anybody
107. ----- Let?s ______ to the aquarium.
----- That?s a good idea.
A. go B. to go C. going D. goes
108. ----- ______ have you been at this school?
----- Since 1990.
A. How long B. How much
C. How soon D. How often
109. I?ve never seen such a fine picture______ .
A. ago B. before C. yet D. later
110. The red coat ______ me fifty yuan.
A. cost B. took C. spend D. paid
111. ---- Which is the smallest number of the four?
A. two thirds B. A half
C. A quarter D. Three fourths
112. ----- Where is your brother?
----- He ________ to the park.
A. has been B. has gone C. is going
113. You can watch TV ____ Sunday night, ____ you?
A. on, can?t B. at can C. on don?t
114. I think the rain will stop ____ noon.
A. by B. until C. in D. on
115. ---- Thanks for _____. ---- It?s my pleasure.
A. your helping B. your help
C. help me D. you help me
116. My mother doesn?t feel ____ and she doesn?t feel like _____ anything.
A. good, eating B. well, eating
C. good, to eat D. well, to eat
117. ---- How are you ____ your classmates?
---- Very well.
A. getting on to B. getting along with
C. making on with D. making along for
118. We waited ____ the bus stop ____ about one hour.
A. at, for B. for, for C. for, at D. at, at
119. It seldom rains here in spring, ______?
A. is it B. does it C. isn?t it D. doesn?t it
120. Let?s go swimming,_______ ?
A. will you B. shall we
C. won?t you D. will we
121. The bus will stop here, ______?
A. could it. B. won?t it C. is it D. doesn?t it
122. Few of them hurt themselves in the accident last night, ___?
A. did they B. do they
C. didn?t they D. don?t they
123. We?ll go shopping _____ the weekend.
A. at B. in C. for D. with
124. Nothing grows on top of the mountain,____ ?
A. do it B. doesn?t it
C. do they D. does it
125. There were some foreigners in the college, ____ ?
A. weren?t they B. were there
C. weren?t there D. doesn?t it
1 — 5 ABABC 6 — 10 CCABD
11—15 DAACC 16—20 BCCAA
21—25 ACDDA 26—30 BCCBA
31—35 CCCCC 36—40 CBABD
41—45 BBDCD 46—50 CABAC
51—55 BDCCD 56—60 AACAD
61—65 AAACD 66—70 CABAD
71—75 BBBBB 76—80 ABBBB
81—85 CBDCA 86—90 BBAAA
91—95 DBBAB 96—100 CCABC
101—105 BACCD 106—110 BAABA
111—115 CBAAB 116—120 BBBBB
第Ⅰ卷 （选择题 共75分）
1．─ _________ will they return from holiday?
─ In a month.
A．How long B．How soon C．How fast
2．─Why don’t you have a notebook with you?
─I’ve _________ it at home.
A．lost B．forgotten C．left
3．Children shouldn’t be angry _________ their
A．at B．to C．with
4．Miss Green didn’t tell us _________.
A．where does she live B．where she lives
C．where did she live D．where she lived
5．Nine _________ a week? That’s very good.
A．hundred of B．hundreds of C．hundreds
6．_________of us can use a computer.
A．Everyone B．Every one C．Nobody
─ I want to be an engineer.
A．are you going B．are you
going to be
C．will you are D．you will be
8．We’ll have _________ free time and _________ work. We?ll be very busy.
A．more; less B．more; fewer C．less; more D．fewer; more
9．I need to get money to pay _________ summer camp.
A．for B．with C．in
10．He doesn’t have any money, _________.
A．too B．also C．either
11．─I saw Ann _________ a green dress at the
─I think she looks better _________ red.
A．dressed; in B．put on; wear
C．wearing; in D．wear; put on
12．It’s dangerous _________ in the street.
A．playing B．to play C．play
13．How much did you______ the house?
A．pay for B．cost for C．paid for
14．Don’t leave your books on the table.
A．take away it B．take them away
C．take away them D．take it away
15．My mother wants me ________milk every day.
A．drink B．drinks C．drinking
16．Jim helped Li Lei ________ his English last
A．in B．by C．with
17．─ Why not ________ the music club?
─ I’m sorry. I can’t sing or dance.
A．to join B．join C．joining
D．to join in
18．Poor families don’t often have money ________ education.
A．at B．by C．of
19．I’m going to ________ time with my grandparents this vacation.
A．spend B．take C．cost
20．The accident ________ on a cold winter
A．wan happen B．happened C．was happened
21．He always cares ________ the old poor man. He
is very kind.
A．for B．at C．about
22．He said it was ________ better if he did his
A．many B．much C．more
─ It doesn’t work.
A．How are you B．How much is your watch
C．Where is your watch D．What’s wrong with your watch
24．There ________ a football game next week.
A．is going to have B．is going to be
C．will have D．will be have
25．The teacher made him ________ the word five
A．write B．to write C．writing
26．I have two pens. One is yellow, ________ is
A．other B．the other C．others
27．There are some beautiful trees ________ our
A．in front B．at the front of C．in the front of D．in front of
28．I don’t know ________ yesterday.
A．where he went B．where did he go
C．where to go D．he where to go
29．─ Rose and I will go to the cinema.
A．I, too B．Me, too C．I again
D． of course, I will
30．Jim went to England. He will be back ________ a
A．after B．in C．at
从A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 Mary loved small animals. One morning while she
was walking in the forest, she found 31
weak birds in the grass. She took them home and
put them in a small cage (笼子). She carried them
with love and the birds both grew 32 . They
thanked her 33 a wonderful song every
But something happened one day. Mary left the
door of the 34 open. The larger bird flew from
the cage. She thought that it would 35 . As
it flew close, she grasped(紧抓)it. She was very
excited to catch it. 36 she felt strange.
She opened her hand and looked sadly at the 37
bird. The great love had killed the bird!
38 bird was moving back and forth（来回）in the
cage. Mary could 39 its great need for
freedom (自由). It wanted to fly into the clear and
blue 40 . At once, Mary took the bird 41
the cage and let it fly away. The bird circled
once, twice, three times…
Mary enjoyed watching the bird flying and
singing 42 . suddenly the bird flew
43 and landed softly on her shoulder. It sang
the 44 song that she ever heard.
The easiest way to lose love is to hold it too
tight. The best way to keep love is to 45
it wings (翅膀).
31. A.some B.several
32. A.small B.strong
33. A.with B.for
34. A.house B.room
35. A.return B.die
C.fly back D.fly away
36. A.Suddenly B.Usually
37. A.living B.interesting
38. A.Another B.Other
C.The othes D.The other
39. A.take B.feel
40. A.river B.trees
41. A.out of B.out from
C.out off D.away of
42. A.sadly B.happily
43. A.higher B.farther
44. A.sweetest B.poorest
45. A.show B.give
Books about how to do things are very
popular in America today. There are about four to
five thousand kinds of books with the name “how to
?”. One book may tell you how to make more money.
Another may tell you how to save or spend it. And
another may tell you how to give your money away.
Some “How to” books tell you how to choose a way
of making a living and how to succeed in it. If
you fail, you can buy a book called “How to Turn
Failure(失败)into Success”.If you never make money
at all, you may need a book called “How to Live on
Nothing”. If you?re unhappy with your life, you
can read “How to Love Minute of Life.”
46. “How to…” books are popular because they
A. are interesting B. can help
C. are strange(奇怪) D. can make
47. If you want to have much money, you can buy _________.
A. How to Live on Nothing B. How to Love Every Minute of Life
C. How to Make a Million D. How to Turn Failure into Success
48. Which of the following is the best title (题目) for the passage?
A.How to B. “How to” books
C. Another Kind of American Books D. Interesting Books
49.The underlined word “spend” means __________.
A. 挣 B. 花费 C. 度过
50. At what time should you read the book “How to Love Every Minute of Life?” ?
A. When you fail in doing something. B. When you succeed in something.
C. When you feel unhappy. D. When you fall in love with somebody.
If you go into the forest with friends, stay
with them. If you don?t, you may get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don’t try to find your friends── let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your
friends or other people to find you. You can shout or whistle (吹口哨) three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal (信号) given three times is a call for help.
Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three
times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making a noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give you two shouts or two
whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help.
If you don?t think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with
branches (树枝) . Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass.
When you need some water, you have to leave your D. 存
little branch house to look for it. Don?t just
walk away. Pick off small branches and drop them as you walk in order to go back again easily. When you are lost, the most important thing to do is to stay in one place.
51. If you get lost in the forest, you should ____________.
A. try to find your friend B. stay in one place and give signals
C. walk around the forest D. shout as loudly as possible
52. Which signal is a call for help?
A. shouting here and there.
B. crying twice.
C. shouting or whistling three times together.
D. whistling everywhere in the forest.
53. When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you know that ___________.
A. someone is afraid of an animal
B. people will come to help you
C. someone needs help
D. something terrible will happen
54. What?s the meaning the underlined sentence (划线句子) ?
A. Leave branches to find your way back.
B. Pick off branches to build another house.
C. Use branches to make a bed.
D. Drop branches to look for water.
55. The main (主要的) ideaof the passage is ______________.
A. how to spend the night in the forest
B. how to travel in the forest
C. what you should do if you are lost in the forest
D. what you should do if you want to get some water.
Do your children enjoy interesting stories, funny games and exciting dances? Captian Goodfellow will be reday to teach all these things to children at the City Theatre on
Saturday morning at 10:00. Free.
Films at the Museum
Two European (欧洲的) films will be shown on Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre. See Broken Window at 1:30. The Workers will be at 3:45. For further information, call 4987898
Are you tired of eating the same food every day? Come to Central park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00PM.
Take me out to the Ball Game
It?s October, and Saturday night (7:00—9:00) is your last chance to see the Red Birds this year. Get your tickets at the gate. It might be cold. Don?t forget sweaters and jackets.
Do you want to hear “The Zoo”
“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first US concert this Saturday night, at 8 at Rose Hall, City College.
56. On Saturday morning , you can
A. go to watch a ball game
B. take children to play games at the City Theatre
C. go to a concert at Rose Hall , City College
D. go to the Central Park for a picnic
57. The Red Bird ball game __________________.
A. is in the afternoon
B. is outside
C. is at the gate
D. is in a warm room
58. You can eat many different kinds of food from all over the world if you _________.
A. go to the City Theatre
B. go to the Central Park
C. buy tickets at the gate
D. go to see a film
59. “The Zoo” is ____________________.
A. a US concert
B. a park with many red birds in it
C. a music group
D. going to give their last concert
60. Mr Turner wants to have a nice Saturday. Which is not possible for him to do?
A. Watching a ball game and having a picnic.
B. Having a picnic and seeing a film.
C. Listening to a concert and watching a ball game.
D. Seeing a film and listening to a concert. D
Perhaps you have heard a lot about the Internet, but what is it?
The internet is many different networks around the world. A network is a group of computers put together.
Maybe that doesn?t sound interesting. But when we?ve joined the internet, there are lots and lots of things we can do. We can have a lot of interest
on the World Wide Web (WWW). We can use the Internet instead of a library to find all kinds of information for our homework. We can find information about our favourite sports or film
stars and do shopping on the Internet. We can also send messages to other people by e-mail. It is
much cheaper and quicker than calling our friends or sending a letter.
Thanks to the Internet, the world is becoming smaller and smaller. People can now work at
home with a computer in front, getting and sending the information they need. They can buy or sell whatever they want by the Internet. But do you
know 98% of the information is in English? So what will English be like tommorrow?
61. The passage is mainly about _________________.
A. the Internet B. information C.computers
62. The quickest and cheapest way for people to send massages to their friends is _________.
A. by post B. by e-mail C. by telephone
D. by TV
63. The Internet can not be used to
A. find information for our home work
B. get some information about our favourite sports stars
C. do some shopping
D. do our housework
64. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The Internet is a big computer.
B. The Internet is lots of computer network
C. The Internet is very helpful.
D. People can work at home with the help of the Internet.
65. What does the writer try to tell us with the last two sentences?
A. The Internet is more and more popular.
B. All the information is in English.
C. English is important in using the Internet.
D. Every computer must join the Internet.
66. In the future, kids will study at home on
67. He is r___________ like his mother.
68. We were having fun c__________ the mountain at
69. I’m going to become a ____________ (职业的)
70. L_________ (幸运), they all passed the exam.
Kate?s grandmother is 60 years old. She likes
(71) _________ (drive) very much and she
(72)__________ (drive) for over 35years. She
doesn?t drive fast these years because she is old.
She drives well and never (73)_____________ (have)
Sometimes Kate says to her, “Please (74)
__________ (not drive) your car, I can (75)______
(take) you to the shops in mine.” But she always
says, “No, I like driving. I don?t want
(76)__________ (stop) now.
One day, she (77) ___________ (stop) her car at
the traffic lights because they were red. But when
the lights (78)____________ (turn) green, she
couldn?t start her car and the lights
(79)__________ (change) on. Just then a policeman
(80) __________ (come) and said to her politely,
“Do you like to watch the traffic lights?”
Wul Lei began to cry as soon as he saw his
father. “What?s wrong with you, Wu Lei?” asked his
father. “ (84 )Did you fail in the exam?”
“No, I have made great progress. But my teacher
didn?t believe me,” said Wu Lei, “He said that
copied my deskmate when we had the exam.”
“Don?t worry,” said his father, “I?ll go to your
school at once.” Then he went to school by bike.
(85)It took him five minutes to go to school.
“Hello, Mr Li!” said Wu Ming, “May I ask you
“Please come to my office. And you can ask me
any questions,” said Mr Li, the headteacher.
“Why did you think that Wu Lei copied his
deskmate?” asked Wu Ming, “Maybe his deskmate
“Now please look at the papers. There are ten
questions on it,” answered the teacher. “Wu Lei
and his deskmate gave me the same answers to the
nine questions. Look at the last one. His deskmate
wrote down: I can?t do it. Your son wrote down: I
can?t do it, either. Look at the ?either? please.”
81. Who was Wu Ming?
82. Who was Mr Li?
83. How did Wu Lei?s father go to the school?
Our idea will _________ _________ sooner or later.
He _________ good ____________ in college.
He asked me __________ he could__________ my
She _____________ ______________ her best friend
the day before yesterday.
She is ____________ a lovely girl ___________
everyone likes her.
Zhang Hua was very pleased to be a volunteer to
serve (服务)the Beijing Olympic.
第Ⅱ卷 （非选择题 共45分）
66.computer 67.really 68.climbing
71.driving 72.has driven 73.had 74.don?t
75.take 76.to stop
77.stopped 78.turned 79.changed 80.came
81.He was Wu Lei?s father.
82.He was Wu Lei?s headteacher.
83.He went there (to school) by bike.
86.come true 87.had education 88.if, copy
1. There are about five ______ students in our
A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of
2. Saturday is the ______ day of the week.
A. first B. second C. last D. third
3. Get up early,______ you'll catch the early bus.
A. so B. and C. but D. or
4. Hurry up,______ you'll be late for class.
A. so B. and C. but D. or
5. The PRC was founded ______ October 1st,1949.
A. in B. on C. with D. for
6. They are all interested ______ English.
A. in B. on C. to D. at
7. My sister _____ a letter when I got home last
A. is writing B. was writing
C. wrote D. is reading
8. He asked me if I ______ the play.
A. saw B. had seen C. have seen D. see
9. _____ is raining now. You'd better stay at
A. It B. Weather C. This D. That
10. He will write to you as soon as he ______
A. will get B. to gets C. gets D. getting
11. The bus stop ______ in 1999.
A. was built B. will be built
C. built D. will build
12. The work must ______ in time.
A. be done B. did C. is doing D. do
13. The policeman told us ______ in the street.
A. don't play B. not to play
C. to not play D. to play
14. Tom told me that he _____ to England the next week.
A. would go B. will go C. is going D. goes
15. The Blacks ______ in this factory since 1996.
A. has worked B. has come
C. have been D. have arrived
1. “Are you hungry now? ” “______. ”
A. All right B. No, a lot
C. Yes, a little D. I?m hungry, too
2. “______? ” “They?re going to get there by bus. ”
A. When are they going to get there
B. How are they going to get there
C. What are they going to do
D. Where are they going to get
3. “Would you like to have another cup of tea?” “Yes, ______. ”
A. I would like to B. I would like
C. I would love D. I would want
4. “When shall we meet?”
“______ a quarter past two? ”
A. What about B. Which about
C. Who about D. Where about
5. —Excuse me, where?s the post office, please? —Sorry, I don?t know.
A. Bye-bye B. That?s all the same
C. Thank you all the same D. Thank goodness
6. —Which sweater do you like better?
A. Good idea B. I can?t decide
C. Yes, it?s nice D. Yes, please
7. —How do you like the new film?
A. Very kind B. Very delicious
C. Very lucky D. Very interesting
8. —Could you come, please? I want some help. —______.
A. Yes, I could B. You?re welcome
C. Sure. I?m coming now D. That?s right
9. —Don?t pick flowers in the school garden next time, Lili.
A. I have no idea B. Sorry, I won?t.
C. Is that so? D. Don?t worry.
10. —Sorry, mummy. I can?t tie my shoe. —Don?t worry, dear. ______.
A. I want to help you B. I?ll help you
C. I?d like to help you D. I wish to help you
三、排序（5'） 以下两种题型，供选择： (一)
1. Sorry, I have to do my homework first.
2. Yes, I must . But I may come later.
3. Oh! Do you have to do it now?
4. Hi, Mingming. Can you come and play games?
A. 4-5-1-3-2 B. 4-1-2-3-5
C. 4-1-3-2-5 D. 4-2-3-5-1
—Oh, hi there! Li Ping! ___1___ What a pleasant surprise to meet you here.
—Hi, it's you. First of all I must congratulate you. ___2___
—Oh yes, thank you. I was lucky. ___3___
—He is very well. He asked me to say hello to you when I meet you.
—___4___ I'm missing him very much. I'll call on him some day. Would you say "Hi" to him for me when you see him and tell him that I'm going to see him?
A. Thanks for passing on his greeting.
B. OK, I will.
C. It's nice of you to say so.
D. Haven't seen you for ages.
E. Wang Lin told me that you got a very good job. F. You are welcome.
G. How is Wang Lin now?
Nearly everybody enjoys chicken, and the most
famous name in chicken is Kentucky Fried Chicken. Mr Sanders, the man who started this ___1___ was not always very rich. At one time, he ___2___ a small gas station next to a highway (公路). Many truck drivers ___3___ there to get gas and take a rest. Mr Sanders realized they were often ___4___, so he began serving sandwiches and coffee. ___5___ the sandwiches he made tasted good, and didn?t
___6___ too much, more and more ___7___ came to eat at his place. ___8___ Mr Sanders began to serve fried chicken. People ___9___ it very much, and his new business grew rapidly. Not long after, however, another highway was ___10___, and many drivers no longer went ___11___ Mr Sanders? restaurant. So he had to ___12___ it. Then he traveled around the country ___13___ to sell his idea of opening fried chicken restaurants. He
___14___. By 1967, there were almost 5000 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. And now, ___15___ you go in the United States, you will see one. If you like chicken, I?m sure, you?ll enjoy eating
Kentucky Fried Chicken.
1. A. business B. shop C. life D. search .
2. A. found B. worked C. saw D. owned
3. A. passed B. got to C. stopped D. left
4. A. late B. hungry C. tired D. sick
5. A. Although B. If C. As D. Once
6. A. need B. pay C. spend D. cost
7. A. passengers B. drivers C. students D. doctors
8. A. Then B. So C. But D. For
9. A. ate B. liked C. tried D. drank
10. A. appeared B. found C. built D. broken
11. A. out B. to C. over D. on
12. A. close B. run C. return D. take
13. A. trying B. believing C. thinking D.
14. A. failed B. fails C. succeeds D. succeeded
15. A. whenever B. wherever C. where D. when
Mr Smith made many tests (作试验) with different animals and the monkey was the cleverest of all the animals.
One day Mr Smith put a monkey in a room. He also put some small boxes in it. In one of the boxes there was some food. " How long will it take the monkey to find the food? " Mr Smith said to
himself. " Let me wait and see. " He left the room and waited outside. Three minutes later, he put
his eye to the keyhole (钥匙眼). What did he see? He saw the eye of the monkey. The monkey was on the other side of the door and looked at Mr Smith through the keyhole.
1. Mr Smith made tests with __________.
A. different animals
B. the monkey only
C. all the monkeys
D. all of the cleverest animals
2. There was some food in _______ of the small boxes.
A. some B. none C. one D. each
3. Mr Smith put a monkey and some boxes in a room because he wanted to know___________.
A. how much food monkey could find
B. how many boxes the monkey could carry
C. how long it would take the monkey to put its eye to the keyhole
D. how long it would take the monkey to find the food
4. What was the monkey doing when Mr Smith was putting his eye to the keyhole?
A. The monkey was eating food.
B. The monkey was looking for food.
C. The monkey was eating on the other side of the door.
D. The monkey was looking at Mr Smith through the keyhole.
5. Mr Smith is a ________.
A. teacher B. scientist (科学家)
C. doctor D. farm worker
Do you need friends? I'm sure your answer is
"Yes,of course. Everybody does! " You need friends when you play and when you work. If you have friends, you will feel happy. If you have no friends. you will feel lonely (寂寞的).
Do you know how to make friends? There is only one good way—You make friends by being friendly.
A friendly person is interested in other people. He is always helpful If you want to make friends with a new classmate, you can talk with him, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him.
6. We need friends __________.
A. because we must play with them
B. Because we must work with them
C. when we play and when we work
D. when we talk with them
7. If we want to make friends, we should
A. be politely to them B. be friendly to them.
C. be afraid of them D. when we talk with them.
8. A friendly person is _________ other people.
A. interested in B. worried about
C. surprised at D. like them
9. If we want to make friends with a new
A. we can talk with them
B. we must try to help him
C. we can tell him about the other classmates in our class
D. A、B and C
10. Which of the following is true?
A. No one needs friends.
B. Everyone needs friends.
C. Only classmates need friends.
D. Someone needs friends.
Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often fought.
Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden and be good. "
"Yes, Mum," the two boys answered, and they went out.
They played in the garden for half an hour, and then Billy ran in.
"Mum," he said, "Bobby's broken a window in Mr Allen's house. " Mrs Allen was one of their neighbours(邻居).
"He's a bad boy, " his mother said. "How did he break it?"
"I threw a stone (石头) at him," Billy ansered, "and he quickly moved down. "
11. Billy and Bobby were _______.
A. sisters B. classmates
C. not often kind to each other
D. always kind to each other
12. Last Saturday their mother asked them ________.
A. not to play in the garden
B. to cook their lunch
C. not to go out
D. to be good
13. Half an hour later, Billy told his
A. that Bobby broke the window
B. how he himself broke the window
C. how he cooked their lunch
D. how they played in the garden
14. Mrs Allen was________.
A. Billy's mother B. their neighbour
C. their mother D. Bobby's aunt
15. ________ broken the window.
A. Mrs Allen B. Bobby
C. Billy D. The mother
Bill, with his father,went to see his grandfater. In the train Bill often put his head out of
thewindow. His father said,"Don't do that. Bill! It'sdangerous. " But Bill went on putting his head out ofthe window.
So his father took Bill's hat quietly, hide(藏)
itbehind his back and said, "Now you see your hat is away," So Bill was afraid.
Then his father said, "Well, whistle(吹口哨) once. Your hat may come back. " Bill whistled. His father put quietly the hat on Bill's head again. Bill laughed. He took his father's hat and threw
it out of the window. " Now it's your turn to whistle,Dad!" The boy said happily.
16. How did Bill and his father go to see Grandpa?
A. On food. B. By train C. On a bus D. In ship
17. What did the boy often do in the train?
A. He often spoke to his father
B. He often played with his hat.
C. He often whistled.
D. He often put his head out of the window.
18. Why did his father hide Bill's hat?
A. To make Bill worried
B. So Bill won't put his head out of the window
C. His fater just played a joke with him.
D. Because he was afraid Bill's hat would lost
19. Which of the following statements is right?
A. Bill didn't want to have his hat back.
B. The father took his son's hat and threw it out of the window.
C. The father's hat wasn't thrown away.
D. The father's hat was away.
20. From the story, we know _________.
A. Bill wasn't happy on the way.
B. Bill didn't know what his father had done with his hat.
C. the father would whistle to get back his hat.
D. the father would be very happy at last.
1. Take the medicine ______ a day after meals. (two)
2. Do you know the ______ between the two words? (different)
3. We hope you children grow happily and ______. (health)
4. Of all the subjects, which do you think is ______. (difficult)
5. Tim will come back on the of next month. (twelve)
6. Several came to visit our school last Friday. (foreign)
7. At the ______ of the class, Mr Tang told us a
funny story. (begin)
8. You should brush your ______ twice a day to
keep them healthy. (tooth)
9. It?s very ______to cross a busy street.
10. Jane?s mother looked tired and ______. (worry)
1. His favorite subject is art, but ______(我的) is
2. I found a good job in a big company after I
______(毕业) from university.
3. My little sister?s hobby is collecting ______.
4. ______(安全) is the most important while we are
5. Look! Tina is dancing ______(在??当中) those
children over there.
6. This year Olympics are ______(特殊) because the
games are coming back to the country where they
7. Mother often______(鼓励) me to solve problem by
8. Her father has just had his ______(四十)
9. 1 haven?t heard from him since last ______.
10. He felt so ______ (饥饿) that he ate three bowls
Come on, children. ______ ______ to have lunch,
These new cars are ______ ______ ______.
To drink more water every day is ______ ______
They ______ ______ ______ school because of the
heavy traffic yesterday.
After a short rest, he went ______ ______English
Yesterday evening I ______ ______ ______ ready
______ the examination.
They are now in great trouble. ______ ______
Will you please call me______ ______ ______ you
My father used ______ ______, but he has______ it
The picture is beautiful. Let?s ______ ______
______ at it.
1. Paul did his homework yesterday evening.
Paul ______ ______ his homework yesterday evening.
2. It’s raining very heavily. (改为感叹句)
______ ______ it is raining!
3. Lucy asked him to turn down the radio.
______ ______ Lucy ask him to do?
4. They will be back in two weeks. (就划线部分提问)
______ ______ will they be back?
5. The box is too heavy for him to carry. (改为同义句)
The box isn?t ______ ______ for him to carry.
All around the world, people drink tea. But tea
does not m________(1) the same thing to
e________(2). In different countries people have
very different i________(3) about drinking tea.
In China people always have tea t________(4) with
their friends. They may drink tea at any time of
the day. They only put tea leaves in their cups.
They p________(5) the tea with n________(6) else
Tea is also i________(7) in Japan. It is very
p________(8) there. People drink tea every day.
But they have it in a way different from that in
In the USA people drink tea at breakfast or after
m________(9). They usually use tea bags to make
their tea. Making tea with bags is faster and
e________(10) than making it with tea leaves in
所给词语：few people, late, walk forward (往前走), run up,
fall into, save, follow, get hold of (抓住), push,
要求：1. 词数在80个左右。 2.
Yesterday afternoon I was walking home by the
river from work.